It started with an Accident...

Από ChhaviGupta51

In a twist of fate, an accident intertwines the lives of two individuals on opposite ends of the emotional sp... Περισσότερα

Hello everyone 😍
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Untitled Part 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 21

1K 239 73
Από ChhaviGupta51

Mahi's POV

The atmosphere of our home was very tense. Our home which was bursting with excitement just last week, was absolutely silent as if it was deserted. Manik bhai was so upset that he was not talking to anyone. Not even to Mihir and me.

He looked sad because of the decision his dad had taken. Tauji and Taiji (paternal uncle who is elder than her father) went back to the USA taking Roshni with them.

Even Mihir and I were not talking to our elders as their decision was not fair.

But then Dad explained that they had a reason to do that. Anyway, we could not stay angry with them forever, especially me, who was very attached to my parents. I was their princess.

All 5 of us were having breakfast and still, there was absolute silence.

" Manik, beta please don't be so sad, two years will pass away very easily. " Dad said but bhai didn't say anything.

" We are sorry, but it was the only way out.  See on the positive side that at least you are married to Roshni, not Myra. " Dad tried again but he still didn't say anything and kept eating mechanically.

" Manik, say something. You will fall ill like that. Please don't keep yourself shut like this. I can't see you like this. " Mom said with tears in her eyes.

" I am fine and going back to Surat, the day after tomorrow. So you don't have to see me like that for just a few days. "  He said.

" Manik, beta... There was no way out... If only there was any other way, Mudit Bhai had not taken that step. Please try and understand, you are his only son, and he would never want to hurt you. Please don't misunderstand him. " Mom tried to make him understand something which none of us understood.

" I have to go to the office as I have a meeting. "  He drank water, left food on his plate, wiped his hands on the napkin, and said.

" There is no meeting today. " Dad said but he still got up.

" Manik finish your breakfast first. " Mom said.

" I have had enough, chachi, and I am fine. "

" We are going to Kapoors, would you like to come, can spend some time with Raj and Ron? " Mom asked but he shook his head and went out.

Mom took a deep breath and asked us to get ready as we were to go to their place after lunch.

" Mom, I don't want to go... "  I said.

" But we have to go, we didn't even go to the wedding ceremony as Myra's family might have felt bad as they were very upset with us. But Rahul is my best friend and Priya and your mom have been best friends since we got married so we need to go and wish them. Mahi, please go and get ready, princess. Mihir, get ready, we are going. " Dad said firmly and we went to get ready.

" But Dad, why do I need to go? You know, I don't like that Ron, and we usually fight." Mihir said.

" You are going bas Mahi is going there, be with her. " Dad looked into Mihir's eyes and he nodded.

What was going on between them? 

We reached there and everyone in their family looked surprised and yet very happy. I could see a pair of eyes on me.

*********

Ron's POV

We all were sitting enjoying as the ceremony was over and I don't know what happened but Myra was very emotional after the ceremony. Just then the doorbell chimed and after a few seconds, Shahs walked in with lots of gifts.

Shahs!! I wish...

Just then Mahi followed her parents, Mehul uncle, and Megha aunty.

Yes!! Wow! But my excitement dampened a bit to see Mihir following them all.

Shit!!

Has Manik and Roshni also come?? I kept looking at the door but they didn't come in.

I am such an idiot, they must be engrossed in each other, why would they come?

I looked at Raj and Myra to see their expressions, she didn't have any on her face but the shy smile she had on her face earlier was not there anymore. She looked a bit tensed. And so was Raj.

I went to Shahs and touched the feet of Mehul uncle and Megha aunt. Aunty smiled and caressed my face lovingly as always, I knew that she really appreciated me and her smile and affection were absolutely genuine.

Mehul uncle though, has been annoyed with me for the last few years. He is always very sweet with Raj and Ruhan, but I feel that he looks at me with some scrutiny. Maybe it is because of our past.

Anyways I smiled at him while touching his feet and he nodded and gave a polite smile for the benefit of my parents.

Shit!!! He was a tough nut to crack.

But I swear to god, I will definitely crack that nut one day.

I greeted Mahi with a smile but she ignored me. I tried touching her hand but as soon as she felt the lightest  caress, she moved and greeted everyone else with a smile. She has been like this for years and it hurts a lot.

I know I made a mistake but how long will she behave like that??

No, I need to confront her.

Roohi and Ruhan came to meet Mihir and Mahi. As they were of the same age, Mihir and Roohi have been studying together from kindergarten to this day.

Ruhan and Mahi were classmates till class 12th. And then they went to different colleges. But they were still friends.

As usual, Mihir glared at me and obviously, I returned the glare. Somehow he seemed to know something about us, that's why, he is always there to interfere. 

Well, I return that favor too,  though Roohi says that he is just her good friend, I think that Mihir and Roohi share something more than friendship so even though Roohi gets annoyed, I ask questions and glare at him and I am always very alert around him.

Raj and Myra came to greet Uncle and Aunty and touched their feet as they had come specially to meet them today. 

Aunty hugged Myra. And uncle hugged Raj and said, " I am sorry for whatever happened, but I hope, whatever has been done will not spoil our relationship. "

Does he value his friendship so much?

Of course, if you have all been friends for almost 20 years, their friendship is even older. They are friends for more than 45 years.

I am sure, he would not want his relationship to suffer. My dad was his best friend, they could not live apart.

" What are you saying, Mehul, do you want me to punch you in front of our kids?? You are my best friend. And I guess it was meant to be like this as they both loved each other. "  Dad said and embrace him.

Uncle apologized to Myra, but Myra just smiled at him and shook her head, she folded her hands and said, " Pease don't apologize, uncle. It's not your fault. I am happy that they got married as they were in love, whatever happened, happened for the best. Raj is indeed a wonderful person, I am happy that he is my life partner and I feel absolutely at home here, So please don't feel bad. "

We all were very happy to hear her words,  especially Raj.

Megha Aunty gave a jewelry box and a few more gifts to Myra but she looked confused and looked at Raj and Mom and Mom nodded.

Myra accepted it with a smile and touched her feet.

"  God bless both of you. May god shower all his blessings on you. Be happy. " She said with a smile.  Myra smiled and blushed.

" So has Mudit bhai and bhabhi gone back?? " Mom asked Aunty.

" Yes, they went back and took Roshni with them as well. " Megha Aunty said.

What ??? What does that mean??

" What?? They took Roshni with them?? Only Roshni?" Mom asked. And Aunty explained everything.

Oh, God!! I felt so bad for them. They got together after so many problems and poor Rosh had already gone through so much.  They were so much in love and just after getting married, they are supposed to live separately. Not fair at all.

" I am sorry to say this, But this is not right. They loved each other and wanted to be together. That engagement and marriage were fixed in haste. I am really sorry again, but no one asked him before fixing anything. So why should he be punished for this? And I feel for Roshni as well. I consider her my sister. It was not fair to her as well. " I said because I could not contain my frustration. Mehul uncle looked at me sharply.

😊😊😊😍😍😍😍😊😊😊😊😍😍😍😊😊😍😁😁😁

Good morning 🌞

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

I am sorry for not responding for two days. I got some allergic reaction . So could not use phone much.

So Mahi is here, the back story starts once she goes home, but don't forget to enjoy, tomorrow's chapter.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️😍😍

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

6.7K 892 32
\ əˈprɪs.ə.ti \ warmth of the sun breaking through in winter. "Marry?" asked Ranveer. "Last I remember, you refused me to marry me when asked!" Ranv...
423K 28.6K 33
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...
349K 7.6K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
8.6K 246 36
When two meet chaos is bound to happen ........ A LOVELY CHAOS💕 Both are similar as well as different at same time🤨 ........ They except each other...