Third Time's A Charm

By ShanayJones629

Esmeray was raised in a shitty orphanage and she didn't attend college. She started working at the age of eig... More

•Must Read •Warnings
Characters & Background on Main C.
Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19🌶️
20
21
22?️
23🌶️
24🌶️
25
26
27
28🌶️
29
Bonus Chapter.
New book alert Jamican

08

8.6K 425 229
By ShanayJones629

I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out. The room was empty when I exit the bathroom. I moved to the closet as the door was left ajar.

I pulled on a pair of black boxers, dark blue sweatpants, and a matching robe. I left the robe open as usual and exit the room in search of Esmeray.

Did she try running again?

I probably scared her * smirk

I was making my way to the main door when I heard voices in the living room.

"I had one of these when I was smaller. I love it so much but I lost it," Esmeray said while holding Hailey's stuffed toy.

"How did you lose it?" Hailey asked

"I grew up in an orphanage and this boy, he hated me for some reason. He said I didn't deserve happiness and since Dorby was my only happiness, he took it. He tore it apart in front of me then threw it away bin," Esmeray said as I stood at the door.

"Did you cry?" Hailey asked and Esmeray nodded.

"I felt like my heart was being ripped apart. I was so sad and broken for months," she said and Hailey got up.

She gave Esmeray a hug and Esmeray smiled.

"I'm sorry Auntie,"

Auntie?

Hailey has never interacted with anyone other than Aaliyah, Amelia, Kade, Raphael, and me.

They pulled away and Hailey looked up at me.

"Uncle Steele," she said before running towards me. I picked her up and she hugged me.

"Hey, my little monster," I said and she laughed.

"Hey," she said and I walked into the room.

"Your wife is nice," she whispered into my ear and I smiled.

"You think so," I asked and she nods.

Axel walked in and I placed her down. She runs over to her father and he picked her up.

"Hey monkey, shouldn't you be asleep? You have school tomorrow," Axel said

"Five more minutes," she said and he looked at me. I shrugged and he placed her down.

I guessed she really liked Esmeray,

"Five," Axel said and Hailey ran over to Esmeray.

After five minutes, Axel brought his daughter to bed. I looked at Esmeray and she looked at me.

She looked away and I smirked. She quickly got up and grabbed her arm before she could escape me.

I pulled her into my body and she closed her eyes, her body freezing.

"Steele," she whispered.

"Little bird," I cooed out.

"Please," she whispered.

"Please what?"

"Don't hurt me," she whispered and I smirked wickedly.

His lips went down to my neck and I sucked in a breath. My body was filled with fear of what he would do to me.

"I'm beginning to crave you little bird," he whispered before I felt something warm and wet on my neck.

His tongue slid across a small area on my neck and I squeezed my legs together.

Why was the fear of what he'll do next excited me so much?

He sucked on the area of my skin and I felt my legs going weak.

Fuck you, Steele

I hate you so much

"What's his name?" he asked against my skin.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion

"That boy killed Dorby," he smirked

"I'm glad you find my past funny," I said while trying to get away from him.

He held me tighter and I was forced to look at him. His face was much more serious.

"Name,"

"Steven,"

"Steven what?" He asked

"I don't know. I hated the guy, I didn't know much of him plus he was adopted by some rich people months later," I told him and he hums in response. He released me completely and I stumbled back.

Without letting him say another word, I hurried out of the room. I went upstairs to our room and closed the door.

I decided to sleep on the couch so I wasn't next to him.

Soon he came up and changed into dark jeans and a black hoodie. He left without saying a word and I went to sleep.

"This is gonna be fun," Kade smirked while throwing his joint to the ground. He stepped on it and I looked away.

"Please nigga-"

"Nigga?" I questioned with a raised brow.

"This bitch did not just call us niggas," Kade said and I let him angrily step toward our latest victim, Steven Ricci.

Kade punched him hard and I saw a tooth hit the ground. Blood leaked out of his mouth and he whimpers in pain and regret.

"Okay Kade that's enough," I said as he raised his fist.

Kade slapped his cheek a couple of times before walking over to me.

"Look, I'm sorry," Steven said and I fooled my arms.

"I don't know any of you-"

"Try Esmeray Pierce," I said

"That little bitch, we grew up together. She's probably a fucking slut right now. What about her?," he said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Uh-oh," Kade said and Steven looked at him before looking at me.

"She's my wife," I said and his eyes widen.

Shouldn't you try to know the case you're in first before you start running your mouth?

"You took her toy when she was young," I said

"I don't know what she told you but that was kid's beef. She was young and annoying. Always running that little mouth so I shut her up," he said and I walked towards him.

"So what did you do?" I asked

"I reaped the ugly thing, Dorby, to shreds. It got her quiet," he said and I nod.

"Look I wasn't the only one who bullied her in that orphanage. Even the fucking nuns didn't like her," he said

"You mind naming that orphanage?"

"Are you going to let me go?" he asked and I looked at Kade.

We smirked before looking at him."Of course," I answered and he looked between us before speaking.

"Love Our little Miracles," he said and I nod.

I pulled the ropes and let him go. Kade smirked and I grabbed Steven's arm.

"Let's go," I said before walking him outside.

"Oh fuck," he cursed as he looked at the large cage outside.

"Is that a fucking bear?" he asked.

The huge thing was asleep and not aware of its prize tonight.

"Yeah a very hungry fucking bear," Kade smirked.

I pulled him towards the cage and he started struggling to get away from my grip.

"This thing is gonna rip you to shreds ma boy, just like poor little Dorby," I said and Kade came and grabbed his other hands.

"You guys are fucking crazy,"

I punched him hard and his legs went weak. My guards opened the cage a little bit and we shove him inside.

The cage closed and they locked it up as Steven got up and begged.

"Let me out you sick motherfuckers!"

"You should never wake up a hungry bear. It angers them," I said as our friend woke up because of Steven winning and begging.

"Come on, let me out," he cried as the bear slowly gets up.

"We were kids, bro-"

"She felt like her heart was ripping out of her chest. Let's see how you'll feel when your heart is acting bring ripped out," I said before the bear lifts its arm and strike.

The sounds of flesh tearing, bones breaking and painful screams met our ears as we watched the show.

"I was planning to fuck with her but now I'm fucking rethinking it," Kade grins and I walked away.

I pulled out a joint and lit it. I pulled in the smoke into my mouth and sucked it in.

I released the smoke soon as I entered the warehouse and contacted Rhys.

"Love Our Little Miracles. I need the names of anyone who bullied my wife," I said before hanging up.

"Damn man. You're not joking about this one at all. I guess the third time is a fucking charm," Kade said as he came in behind me.

"I'm far from falling in love with her-"

"But you're not far from caring enough to fuck up the man who made her unhappy when she was a kid," he said

I ignored him and walked out. We left the warehouse and I went home. Kade went to get laid.

It was morning

The sun was coming out and so were the chirping birds.

When I entered our room, Esmeray was sleeping on the ground.

It seems like she fell off the couch

I walked over to her and sat on the coffee table.

Her hair covered her face a little but most of it was visible. I stared down at her before shaking my head. I watched as her chest rose and falls. Her lips were opened slightly and one of her legs was on the couch. She wasn't snoring this time around.

My alarm went off from the nightstand and she jumped. Her eyes flashed open and they met mine.

"Good morning little bird," I smirked and she adjust her. She looked around before looking at me.

"What are you doing?" she whispered

"What do you think?"

"Watching me sleep, like a creep," she said and I shrugged.

I was watching her sleep so I could argue with that.

I got up and walked towards the nightstand. I turned the alarm off and looked back at her.

"You have a boo-boo," I said while pointing at my forehead.

She raised her hand to her forehead and cursed under her breath. She got up and walked to the bathroom.

I took my jacket off and started undressing. When she walked out, I was left in my boxers.

She looks at me and her eyes wander over my body. Her eyes stayed on the front of my boxers for a minute and I smirked. She looked up to meet my eyes before clearing her throat.

"You're my wife you can look," I said when she looks away.

"Your eyes are up there remember," she said and I smiled as I remember my words.

"You can't leave those there and you can't leave your towel on the ground either," she said and I looked at my clothes on the ground.

I walked towards her after picking up my clothes. She moves aside and I moved toward her. She backs up into the wall and I stopped in front of her.

"Don't sleep on the couch again," I said after eying the small bump on her forehead.

"I rather sleep there than with you," she said

"I told you, I don't rape-"

"Well I don't like or trust you," she said and I stepped closer to her.

Her eyes didn't meet mine as fear swam around her colored eyes. The closer I was, the more fear consumed her small body.

It excited her

I know it did and that excited me too,

"Then why does your pussy get wet for me?" I asked and she looks down.

"I don't get wet for you at all. You're all in your fucking head Steele," she said and I dropped the clothes to the ground.

I pinned her to the wall and she gasps. "So you're telling me that if I slip my fingers inside those cute pink lace panties you wouldn't be wet and I would be all in my head," I asked

"Yes," she answered within a second.

I moved my right hand down to her side and went down to the hem of her nightgown that reached her mid-thigh. I moved my hand up before she could protest and plunged my fore and middle finger inside her panties.

I smirked and she pushes my hand away.

"That wasn't consensual,"

"You're wet,"

"No, that's called discharge," she said trying to push me away.

"I know enough about the female body little bird," I said before showing her my wet finger.

No signs of discharge.

"You disgust me," she said while escaping my hold. She hurries away and I smiled.

"Soon you'll be begging for my cock and tongue," I said before eyeing her ass as I stooped down and collect my garments.

"Keep dreaming Steele," she said and I turn around to look at her.

She was seated on the couch with her arms folded and legs crossed. I let out a small chuckle and entered the bathroom.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2M 368K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
349K 8.3K 31
BEWARE: the writing in this is from when I was younger, and is extremely cringey and cliche. I advise you not to read this because the writing in thi...
70.4K 1.8K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...
1.3M 30.6K 32
Cordelia Holland had everything and then in one second she lost it all. She was the girl that everyone was jealous of but when her father gets impris...