Only you (Book 4)

By Some1isReading

Things don't seem to settle for Nora. She is back but it doesn't feel the same, it never did. But she needs t... More

Shitty night
A glimpse of us
Back home
Tears and rain
Spiraling mind
Lawyer stuff
Memory linen's
Lots of arguing
From mother to mother
Kitchen talk
Clear amd clean
She will always be your mama!
Mom's lesson
School
This bitch
Issues
Hospital
I really thought i lost you
F you
Nursing
Wake up slap
In the car
Arguing
Evermore
Craving
You and I
Good night
She is here !
She did it to keep you safe
Cursing
Coffee
Shower and waffles
Pinky promise
Phone call
Plans
The trial pt. 1
The trial pt.2
The trial pt.3
Justice lays in the eye of the beholder
Doomed
Police station
Goodbye but the „good" is missing
Takeout
Bedtime
672 hours later
Back home
A/n

After all this time

377 31 14
By Some1isReading

Lizzie POV

„Here. I thought you might want one." she placed a glass of wine into my free hand while I was stirring the food with my other.

„Thank you." I responded while letting our glasses clink together.

„What are we cheering for?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders while she leaned against the kitchen counter watching me cook.

„I don't know To me. You. Life. Us?" she told me a bit unsure but I nod and raise my glass again.

„To me who has been waiting to have you back. To you, because you've been waiting to come back home. To life and hopefully we can live it together to the fullest and last but definitely not least. To us and to the hopefully bright future that we will have ahead of us."

„Wow. I couldn't have said it any better. Do I have a poet in my house?" she joked as we clinked our glasses again. We sipped on it for a moment and let the glasses stand on the kitchen counter.

„I think in every person slumbers a tiny poet."
I replied while shrugged my shoulders.

„Yeah maybe there is something true about that."
She mumbled and grabbed a sliced cucumber that laid in the salad bowl.

„Hey! No snacking before lunch is served."
I warned her and she raised her hands in innocence.

„Sorry ma'am. I am starving I haven't had food in a while... especially something good." she elaborated and now she makes me feel bad about lecturing her.

„Okay you can snack. But not that much." I gave in and she already had her fingers on the kitchen counter.

„I was thinking about something." I added as she was chewing on a paprika slice.

„I can tell you are. So spill the beans babe."
She mumbled as she was talking with food in her mouth. Did she just... babe me? Was that the first babe card? What do I do? How do I react? Am I blushing? Oh god I think I am.

„Ehh. About my family..." I started trying to not make a big deal out of it even if it is to me.

„Yeah we wanted to meet them right? But I don't know if they want to meet a single mom with two kids, who is a murderer and who was in prison not even 24 hours ago. You might wanna tell them that so they can reconsider their decision."

„Hey. Listen. They know you so far and they know the bad stuff too because I keep them updated. They are willing to meet you. All of them are. Not just my parents." I told her as I took a hold of her hand that was resting on the kitchen counter.

„Are you sure? I mean I am on hell of a mess and-." she rambled and I squeezed her hand lightly to reassure her.

„They are certain. Don't speak so low of yourself. You are special to me and I want you to meet them all. Besides I met your family too and it's about damn time you meet mine as well." I told her and she nod.

„Yeah we can just cut mine out of the frame at this point. I still don't know how to handle them. Especially now with Chase and Quinn. I am sure they want to know them. Meet their grandparents and uncles and aunt."

„We can decide that with time. There is no need to rush it just because we meet mine now."
I told her and she nod.

„There is one thing that has been bugging me for a while now." she spoke up and I took the pot to the table where the plates stand. Nora took our glasses of wine and refilled them a bit. I put us both some food onto the plate and watched her carefully and a bit worried cause she almost chucked that whole glass down.

„Hey there take it easy. What's on your mind tell me." I made her stop drinking and she sat down as she refilled her glass again.

„Are you... nervous?" I asked a bit irritated and amused at the same time because I can hear that she's tapping with her foot unter the table.

„Me? Nervous?? When have I ever been nervous around you?" she asked me sounding even more nervous now if that is even possible.

„I made you nerves go feral several times in college. We can recreate those Szenarios sometime." I replied in a cocky way and she rolled her eyes on me while taking another sip of her glass.

„I can make those precious eyes role back without using any words." she choked and started to cough probably being surprised about what I said and so am I to be honest.

„Wow you didn't even finish your glass of wine and you are already pulling out your flaming cards."

„What can I say... I've been wanting for you for so long I can't hold myself back now. My mouth just rambles to much. But we've drifted away from your thought that you wanted to share." I placed my glass down after taking a sip as well.

„Now in all seriousness. What is on your mind?"
I asked as i took a hold of her hand once again.
I can't help myself but I always find my hand drifting to hers. Longing for her soft touch and that warm embrace she has whenever I let my hand crease hers.

„What are we?" she asked me straight forward and I held in for a moment not expecting her to ask this.

„We are whatever you want us to be."

„We are definitely more than friends. We've been that for years now. But things tore us apart so often. Most of the time because of my relationship issues. But also because of yours. This is why I've been thinking about it for so long."
She started to explain herself and I listened carefully without saying anything because I want her to finish first without interrupted her thoughts.

„We are friends. Definitely more than friends. I'd say potentially lovers even. If I can be honest with you I'd like to be even more than lovers. Because I feel like I can finally just be me around you. I am not Lewis. Not Victors ex. Or the dean's daughter.
I am Nora around you. I am at ease. Even if the world around me Is falling apart. You seem to be my safe space. I thought for so long that you wouldn't want to be with me. Because she f everything I've been through and because of what I am still struggling with. But you've been there even at my lowest to help me overcome even those steps."

Tears were beaming in both of our eyes and took off her glasses for a moment to wipe her eyes.
She put them back on and smiled gently.

„This mind sound cringe cause I feel like it is. But I feel like this step needs to be done. So do you mind... to be my girlfriend?" she asked me and I couldn't help myself but to laugh which made her tilt her head on me confused.

„I am sorry. The „would you mind" part just took me out. I do not mind at all. I would love nothing more than to be officially yours." I told her while I was wiping away my tears of joy while still laughing about her asking me this way.

„Good you said yes or else this lunch would've been REALLY awkward." she replied and I nod while coming down from my laugh.

„I missed you y'know." I told her as I came down from laughing.

„So did I. I missed you too babe." she answered and I grinned at her.

„Ugh this sounds so good.. say it again and again and again. I love hearing it."

„What ? The part where I said I missed you or the babe part?"

„Both! But especially the babe part. I can get used to it... babe." I replied to her and she smiled wide now too.

„Babe!! I missed you endlessly!!" she whispered seductively and I smiled through my tears of joy.

...

A/n: here we are now. At the end of the fourth part!!

And I honestly didn't think I'd get that far but I think this is a beautiful ending.     (FOR NOW)

I've been thinking and considering to do a fifth part because I think some things are still open to be discovered. I'd be more than thrilled to give you another part if you are down for it.

I might check out some other story's of mine that are still open to finish. Or I'll delete them. Idk yet. Depending on if I still have that plot in my mind or not cause sometimes I lose a track on them when I don't stick around them.

Anyways enough infos about me and my plans.

A huge thank you for everyone who is reading and commenting and voting and following along. It means a lot that I have people who actually enjoy reading my story's.
Didn't think I'd get this far and I wouldn't be that far without you guys.

So I'll hear from you baffled, shocked, tearful, happy and sad in the next fifth book of this series of books.

So stick around

Stay tuned !!

Until next time !!!

Peace and love ✌🏽❤️

XoXo
~S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 1.3K 70
I've been told that a ship is never build to stay at at a safe haven. Yet a ship will always seal back to where it feels safe. This isn't about ships...
705 162 9
(Completed) Life was giving her a second chance. But her past was stopping her. Will she move on?
523K 22K 58
She just wanted a more interesting life. That's it. For her, the daily routine was simple: wake up, school, study, sleep, repeat. Her life was abso...
40.7K 1.5K 21
Sequel to "Devil's Backbone" *COMPLETED* A year after Frank left and months after the loss of her brother, Scarlett Murdock goes through life head f...