Our Baby Maknae || TWICE ff

By CloudyOceany

"Hello dear, I have an offer for you." The moment she was born, life had destined her for a path of greatness... More

A/N
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
HAPPY TZUYU DAY !!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Check out my other books

A/N

834 15 9
By CloudyOceany

hi everyone, I'm really sorry to disappoint you guys but I'm discontinuing this book. ( I was supposed to delete it, but some of u asked I could leave it instead, so). It's been a long journey since I first started writing, but it felt like writing each chapter became a chore along the way.

I would really, really like to continue this story, but I've got more important priorities now. I'm about to enter junior year, and I need to focus a lot more into my studies if I want to achieve my goals (bc I heard being a stem student is hard af).

My mental health has also been deteriorating since December last year, and I haven't really felt the best recently. So I'm trying to focus on myself really hard. (God knows how much of a procrastinator I am).

Anyways, I'm gonna sign out now, I'm going to miss you guys so much.

I love you guys 🥹🫶
— love, author —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 876 28
"Ill come back for you, I promise" What happens when one of the best mercenaries in the world, meets a member of a girl group and falls inlove with h...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

211K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
28K 1K 87
When Minatozaki Sanas heart gets broken, She promises to never fall in love again, however her friends convince her to find a rebound relationship in...
246K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...