ஐ Living, Only for Him ஐ

By TheAngelLightLove

A supposedly normal 17 year old who got caught up in things he never imagined. A young werewolf, abandoned b... More

Living, Only for Him (boyxboy)
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Findings
Chapter 3: Truth
Chapter 4: Snow Wolf and Toby
Chapter 5: Discoveries
Chapter 6: Sense
Chapter 7: Things To Be Left Behind
Chapter 8: The Charmer's Eyes and Jesse
Chapter 9: Confusion
Chapter 11: Asim Tushara Faolan
Chapter 12: Help
Chapter 13: Memories
Chapter 14: Feelings and Father
Chapter 15: Mate and Mother
Chapter 16: Revelations
Chapter 17: Lies

Chapter 10: Harry and Secrets

151 7 1
By TheAngelLightLove

Both Dezmin and I were really confused as to what that scrap of paper that was in his bag meant. I was incredibly amazed though, because later, Dezmin somehow roped the owner of this motel into letting us stay there without having to pay. I was bewildered but not for long, as it was late and l was incedibly tired from all that walking. The room also only had one bed and Dezmin's mouth was agape and l burst out laughing when i heard his reaction. Although we ended up fighting about who would sleep on the bed, so in the end, we decided that we would rotate every night and the other would sleep on the couch.

l sighed as l woke up for the second time that night. Getting up from the bed, i padded over to the kitchen and got myself a glass of water. l shuddered as a chill passed right by me. I took a deep breath and headed off to bed once again. as l passed the couch, l heard a whimper. Startled, l looked down to see Dezmin's tear stained cheeks and he looked like he was having a nightmare.

"No.. please.. help.."

Upon hearing his words, l knew that something was wrong. l bent down and softly shook his shoulder. "Dezmin?" i whispered. "Hey, Dezmin? Wake up. You're having a nightmare."

Suddenly, a loud gasp escaped his lips and his eyes snapped open. "NO!" He pushed me a bit before recoiling and burying his face in his knees. I could hear sobs coming from him and my heart wrenched in pain to see him like this. Ever so slowly, l made my way towards him and slowly pulled him to me. He curled up onto my lap and immediately clung to my shirt as if his life depended on it. And at the time, l couldn't help but think, maybe to him, his life does depend on it.

A few minutes later, his sobs died down but he was still shaking. I sighed as l rubbed his back absentmindedly and pulling his closer and strenthing my grip around him with each sob that racked his body. Right about then, l could hear soft snores escape. l smiled. He looked like such a child when he was sleeping. I slowly got up and put him in the bed, and went to sleep myself.

l woke up that morning with Dezmin's arms around mine and his head in my chest and our legs were entangled. At first, l didn't give it any thought, but once l got up and went to brush my teeth, l had just realized. l slept with him. Before l knew it, my face was heating up and in the mirror, it was beet red. l walked out of the washroom to see Dezmin rubbing his sleepy eyes. "'Morning.." he mumbled to me.

Aw, he looks so cute!

l blushed at my thought and shook my head. "Good morning." l replied. "Go wash up, Dezmin, and then meet me down for breakfast." he nodded, then walked down to the washroom.

l walked down the stairs of the motel and walked into the kitchen. Anotherreason the owner let us stay here was on the condition that l cook breakfast, lunch and dinner. l washed up and gathered the ingredients and started making food.

An hour or two later, we were in the dining hall with all the guests eating my food. Dezmin was digging into his second plate and l was watching him like the little hawk l was.

"This isn't the first time l've tasted your cooking, is it?" he asked me.

l nodded in response. "When l slept over at your place that one time. You tasted it then too."

He smiled. "You should cook more often."

l groaned. "Why does everyone say that?!"

"'Cause it's the truth." he replied with a smirk.

"Ugh, why did my mother have me as the eldest child?" l groaned, hitting my head against the table. Dezmin chuckled and got up after finishing his food. While he was washing his hands, l felt a tap on my shoulder. l turned around to see a girl with long brown hair that was tied up in a braid, but her twinkling blue eyes caught my eye.

"You're the one who made breakfast, right?" she said, with a huge grin on her face.

"Yeah." l replied.

"Well, it was amazing!" she exclaimed. "The best food l've ever tasted."

l blushed at her compliment. "Oh, thank you."

Right then, Dezmin returned with a towel wiping his gands. "Hey, Rou, where's--" he stopped short when he saw the girl in front of me. His eyes widened, and he stood protectively over me. "You." he growled at the girl. "Just what do you think you're doing here?!"

She raised her brow. "What, no hello, big brother?"

"l wouldn't consider you a friend much less a sister." Dezmin sneered back.

The girl huffed. "Rude much? Well, l'll let it go today. l'm not here to cause trouble."

"That's the same thing Aria said."

She laughed. "Well, you know Aria. She admires your daddy more than anyone else."

Dezmin smirked. "Admiration? More like lust."

"You got that right!" she giggled. "But anyway, there's something l need from you, Dezmin."

"And just what would that be?"

She smiled. "l want to make you Alpha."

Dezmin gawked at her. "What kind of nonsense are you spouting now?"

She sighed in annoyance. "Dezmin, l'm serious."

"Do you honestly realize what you're saying?"

"Yes." she replied, arching her brows. "l've thought this over. You're the rightful heir to the postion and you know it. No one really likes him anyway. And l've had enough with his nonsense."

"Then why not ask Hunter?" Dezmin remarked.

"He isn't fit to be the leader and he knows it. That's why he declined it."

"Well, l'm declining it too." Dezmin took my hand in his and walked away from her.

"Oh, but l think l have a way of making you agree with me."

Dezmin stopped and glared. "What might that be?"

She smirked. "Know anybody named Harry?"

Now l stopped in my tracks. l turned to look at the girl behind us. Her knowing eyes were twinkling and her mouth was playing into a smirk.

"Which Harry are you talking about?" l asked, turning back, Dezmin's hand still in mine.

She smiled. "Hazel eyes? Brown hair with blond tipped curls?"

My eyes widened and l felt them glistening and filling with tears. lf Dezmin doesn't accept to team up with her then... my best friend..!!

"Show him to us before l'll agree to join up with you." Dezmin said, squeezing my hand reassuringly as if to say that everything will be okay.

She smiled and led us up to her room. With a click, she opened the wooden door and there was a boy my age tied up on a chair. As his eyes went to the girl, he glared and yelled out some words that l couldn't make out because of the gag in his mouth. My heart filled with happiness as my eyes met with familiar hazel. l ran over to Harry and quickly untied his ropes and pulled him in for a hug. when he didn't hug back, l pulled away, confused. "Harry?" l asked, raising my eyebrow.

He blinked at me and cupped my face. "Holy, it's really you.."

l chuckled. "'Course it's me! Who were you expecting?"

He laughed. "Well, for one, l was expecting that crazy psychopath of a woman." he said, pointing to the brown haired girl.

She mocked shock and anger. "Hey, that's not nice!"

"Kidnapping isn't nice either!" Harry retorted.

She stuck her tongue out at him. "Well, l kind of did save you, so be grateful."

He sighed in response. "Sure."

Dezmin walked over to us and shooed me and harry out the door. "Rou, give Harry something to eat. l have to talk to Layla for a bit."

l nodded as he gave a half smile and closed the door. l led Harry to our room and when l gave him a plate of the food l had prepared earlier today, l saw him eye me warily. "What?" l asked nervously.

He blinked and shook his head as he took the plate and swallowed slowly. "l don't know, Rou, but you seem like you've changed."

l titled my head in confusion as l took a seat beside him on the leather couch. "What do you mean?"

"Like l said, l don't know." he shrugged. "But it's like you're willing to face a lot more things now. You don't seem like the meek, shy and snappy boy that l made my little brother."

l looked taken aback. smiling, l leaned back and sighed. "Funny. Maybe l just have a lot more excitement in my life."

"Excitement?" he asked. "How so?"

l laughed. "Nevermind that for now. Can l ask? How did you get caught up with that girl--Layla?"

He bit his lip and set the plate down on the transparent coffee table. "l found something l wasn't supposed to." he said. "After you disappeared, l went out to find Dezmin since he was the one l left you with. lnstead, l met a few shady group of guys who were walking around holding a picture of Dezmin, asking people if they had seen him. l made the mistake of talking to them and l ended up in the huge compound where each and every person had blue eyes. l found that kind of creepy but when l saw a certain person, l knew that this wasn't something good."

"Certain person?" l questioned.

He nodded. "This middle aged guy, Harrison l think his name was, was sneering at me and demanding that l tell him everything l knew about Dezmin. By that point l figured that these guys weren't up to any good so l just escaped. That's when she found me. l was on the verge of getting out, and the next thing l know, l being drugged and l woke up in that room, tied to a chair."

My eyes were wide by the time he finished talking. "Wow. Rough."

He rolled his eyes. "Tell me about it."

"So what was that thing that you weren't supposed to find?" l asked.

"Oh," he said, reaching into his jean pocket and pulled out a small crumpled up paper. l opened it and my eyes immediately widened in shock. The writing on this paper. The tear at the end of it as if it had been ripped out of where it originally was. l went into Dezmin's bag and got out the paper that Dezmin had previously found.

They matched perfectly.

The events after that are clouded, but the Charmer did indeed go with the merchant. The Charmer found himself in a place he didn't know. The lord of the merchant was fascinated by boy. The Charmer was welcomed into the home of the lord with a smile. His eyes were used to protect various people. As the boy grew up, he came across a paper with his name on it. It said:

Those that care.... be wary of the boy who caresses danger and despair. That they love should be felt and seen. That it should be taken. Be wary of that which shall fall upon you, though 'tis what you shall make it the determines both the boy's and your future.

***

Liam scowled and glared at the two sitting in front of him. After Hunter had ran off with Liam, they had somehow ended up in the basement wine cellar. Jesse joined them not long afterwards, and both Jesse and Hunter avoided Liam's angry gazes on them. As the two were sitting on the ground, both cross legged, Liam towered over them, threatening to pound them both into the ground if they didn't spill what it was that they has seen.

Jesse, truthfully, didn't want to keep that kind of thing from Liam, but Hunter's mind was set. He wasn't going to let his mate hear of that. At least not now.

Liam sighed in exasperation and he looked the two. "Why is it that you guys can't tell me?!"

Hunter seemed to have enough of Liam's protests and pounced on him, pinning him to the ground. He laid his heavy body on Liam's, making the younger boy groan. He leaned down to Liam ear and whispered. "Please. Just let this go. We'll tell you in time."

Liam's anger washed away as he heard the desperation in Hunter's voice. His eyes softened and his gaze was on the boy on him; his mop of brown hair to be exact. Liam tousled the hair gently. "Why not now?"

Hunter got up and shook his head, a pleading look on his face. Liam sighed and knew he wasn't in the position to say anymore. Hunter got up and extended a hand out to Liam. "Come on. We'd best find this book of yours, before it's too late."

Jesse hummed in approval, getting up as well. "He's right, Liam. Things will get messy if we wait."

Liam knew that the other two were right, and let himself get hauled up by Hunter. He sighed and led their trio up the stairs to the main level. They entered the hallway, which was lit by lamps, making Jesse comment that they gave off the medieval look. They then walked into a connecting hall which was a dead end. Liam smirked and clicked one brick which was on the last wall. The brick pushed in and opened into a small, tiny, crawl space. He motioned the two of them to get in and follow the path quietly. They did so, with Liam once again leading. At the end, there was a tiny piece of wood blocking what seemed to be the exit, and Liam slowly slid that out, and climbed out. Before he could get up, both Hunter and Jesse had slid out. Hunter fell out first, plopping right on Liam's back, making him groan in pain. When Jesse fell on Hunter's back, Hunter groaned and Liam yelped in pain at the extra weight that had just been dropped off on him.

Liam's face contorted into anger. "Get off of me, you lazy asses!" he yelled and he gripped the floor and boosted himself up, pushing the other two off.

Hunter glared. "Bastard."

Liam smirked back as Jesse shook his head and got up, dusting his now slightly ripped jeans. He held a hand out to Hunter who was still on the floor and he just stared at it for a few seconds, before actually registering it and taking it. Liam felt a bit uncomfortable at the two exchanging contact, but shook the feeling off as he knew there were more important things to get to.

"Guys," Liam began, gesturing towards the huge room they were now in. "This is my grandma's library." Hunter and Jesse's eyes widened at the sight. The bookcases in it were huge, and could probably fit more than five thousand books. The room was a soft milky white and it was big enough to be a wedding hall (if you took away the bookcases, you probably could hold a wedding there). "l need you to search for a old, black leather covered book, that has no title on the spine, okay?"

They both nodded in response and went off to search. ln just a few minutes, there was a thud, a clatter of books falling, followed by a cry of pain that Liam recognized as Hunter's. He ran in the direction of the sound, and both he and Jesse arrived at the scene at the same time. Hunter was lying in a heap of books that had fallen and there, right in front of them, was a single, black, worn out looking book sitting on the shelf all by itself. Though it was open and there was a club with spikes sticking out of it. A tint of blood was on one of the spikes and the scent of it seemed so familiar to Liam. Which was strange, because he wasn't used to smelling blood, much less recognize it. He bent down towards Hunter, who was clutching his cheek with his hand, in a attempt to not let his companions know. Liam snorted and grabbed a kerchief and told Jesse to grab that book from the bottom without coming in contact with the weapon sticking out of it. Jesse obeyed as Liam tended to a non cooperative Hunter's bleeding cheek. After they had finished their business, Liam got up and swiftly made his way to a door behind one of the older looking bookcases and clicked the knob open. "Come on," he whispered to the other two. "Let's get out here."

Their trio made their way to another, far older looking hall and followed Liam to a newer, more smaller blue one which was lit by fluorescent lights. Liam peeked over the end of that hall when he noticed that Jesse was in front of him and there was no one behind him. He looked in front of Jesse to see if Hunter was there, but no sign. He told Jesse to wait and walked back into the past corner and saw Hunter leaned over on the wall for support and he was breathing heavily.

"Hey, you okay?" Liam whispered to him as he made his way. His eyes widened when he felt Hunter's skin. lt was hot. So much that it was like Hunter was burning.

"l'm fine." Hunter gravel voice replied as he struggled to get up. lnstead, he leaned back in motion reflex and threw up on the wooden floor. Gasping and clutching his stomach, he gave Liam pleading eyes. "...l feel sick.."

Liam didn't hesitate one bit and picked the boy up in his arms and went back to Jesse. Before Jesse even had a chance to ask what was wrong, they heard a loud clatter of feet thudding through the halls. Liam hissed and opened a door that was on the wall beside them and told Jesse to get in before getting in himself and shut the door. lt was dark and they didn't dare turn on the lights, but Jesse could tell that it was some type of storage closet. The thudding of feet got louder and they could hear voices now. They knew that they were if trouble. Liam, with Hunter still cradled in his arms, kicked the last wall which simply turned, revealing a small space. Jesse immediately got the idea and followed Liam and Hunter in. As he closed the wall, they could hear the voices dying down and the the clatter of noises quiet.

Liam let out a sigh of relief, when suddenly he felt something furry tickle his chest. He looked down and his eyes widened.

Hunter had two little wolf ears sticking out of his soft brown hair and a wolfie tail circling his torso. Hunter shied away as he noticed that both Liam and Jesse were looking at him in awe.

"That is.." Liam began, breathless.

"..So cute!" Jesse finished, cooing.

Both of them began touching his brown ears and he scowled and swatted their hands away. "Hey, hey! Watch it!"

Liam and Jesse laughed. "So anyway," Liam said. "Why're you only turned halfway?"

Hunter shrugged. "l don't know. This is the first that this has happened."

Suddenly, the three stopped talking as they heard voices outside. Only two of them.

"Where are they?!"

Liam and Hunter recognized that voice. lt was Mr. Adams.

"They got away, sir." a younger, more hesitant voice replied. Hunter was the only one who seemed to find it familiar.

"You've gotta take your job more seriously, Toby!" Mr. Adams yelled.

"Yes, sir." 'Toby' replied. Hunter's eyes widened when the voices died down and the wall opened. The trio came face to face with a very familiar person.

"Toby!" Hunter yelled.

The turquoise eyed boy smiled. "Heya, big bro. Long time no see."

Hunter nodded and smiled as well. "Are you, l mean, are you okay now? After that.."

Toby shook his head. "Don't worry about it. The side effects are still there, but l'm fine now."

Hunter sighed in relief as he tried to scramble out of Liam's lap. But Liam just pulled him back saying, "You think l'm letting such a cute thing go?", and he buried Hunter into his chest.

Hunter literally turned red. He felt the heat reach his ears. He was struggling and trying to get up, but instead, he accidentally bit where Liam's collar bone was, making Liam let out a low moan. Liam let go of Hunter to cover his mouth. Jesse let out a snicker and the two glared at him.

Toby awkwardly coughed. "Anyway, l have a message for you guys from Dezmin."

"Huh?" Liam asked. "What is it?"

"He says to meet him back to at the pack house." Toby replied.

"The pack house?!" both Hunter and Liam exclaimed. "Why would he wanna go there?!"

Toby shrugged. "l don't know. He said he'll explain when he gets there."

Liam took a deep breath in. Why would..?

Hunter had an idea as to why Dezmin would wanna gp back. But even he had his fears.

"Okay, fine." Liam replied. "lf Dezmin says so, he must have something in mind."

Toby smiled, well, more smirked. "'Kay then, l'll tell that to Dezmin and Rou in a bit. But before l leave, l need to leave my mark on one of you. ln case l get sent here again."

Hunter's eyes widened as he finally realized what Toby was trying to do. He smiled as Toby leaned up to reach Jesse's height and kissed him full on the lips.

He pulled back with a huge smile on his face, and with a wave, he was off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay, l have an excuse for the late update. l had written chapters 10 and 11 two weeks ago but when l went to publish them, wattpad deleted all my work on chapter 10. So chapter 11 was still here but 10 was gone so l had to put off. And l got sick so yeah...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...