Unexpected Jinkook

By extemelytrusfated

It is something unexpected what changes your life What if jungkook thought himself to be presented as alpha b... More

introduction
introduction 2
characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25

chapter 19

461 30 3
By extemelytrusfated

Previous chap.

Jungkook talked with his inner wolf for the first time. Jin gave Jungkook a quick lesson about werewolf theory. Jungkook was insecure about his subgender as expected and Jin being a gentle never fails to make Jungkook feel precious.

Continue.

Jungkook was shocked but not surprised. Hearing this from Jin hyung can never be surprising.

He hugged Jin's neck.

And mumbled thank you so many time.

Jungkook is really ashamed of presenting as omega. He thought all his self esteem was dissolved in one night. He thought about his parents behavior he thought how much disappointed they will be. Jungkook thought about Namjoon hyung, his teacher how disappointing his omega presentation will be to Namjoon. How their army force will never accept him as their captain.

He still got his hand together and thanked moon godess for keeping him safe through the process.

Jin and Jungkook was silently sitting. Jungkook's head was on Jin's lap and his tears constantly wetting Jin's garment.

Yumi was quick to arrive with Jungkook's further requirements like skin care oil, hot water bag, clean clothes, drinking water and more fruits.

Jin is tensed he doesn't know how he will handle coming waves.

Jungkook will now taken control by his omega and his omega will surely want knot. Jin doesn't know how Jungkook will be reacting internally. How he will be wanting to handle.

Will Jungkook be okey with Yumi helping him?

"Jungkook did you ate anything?"

"Yes! Only shitty fruit."

"Jungkook! Language."

Jungkook showed his tounge before running towards the bag Yumi brought for him.

"I have nuts, banna milk and cake for you."

"Banana milk. I absolutely love it."

Yumi nodded. And patted Jungkook head.

"I brought you new cloth. Look. Do you like it?"

Jungkook nodded while caressing the fabric.

While Jungkook was busy with his banana milk Jin got up to have a talk with Yumi.

"How is Jungkook now? How much he has transformed? Is everything going well with the process? How Jungkook got to know about his inner self? How did Jungkook initially behaved?"

"Jin Jin Jin... please calm down. I am telling you everything. Jungkook was wide awake before me. Jungkook seemed lost in his thoughts when I saw his sitting straight on the bed i think he was talking with his inner self which I am sure of as he suddenly he looked at me and asked 'Am I presented as omega?' I just nodded. He didn't said anything his eyes held nothing. I was scared at that point. Silent tears rolled down after a good five minutes. I understand when your inside is burning how can you bring your eyes to cry. As when Jungkookie turned himself back to human form I saw him fully presented. I guess his womb and other omega features include in this. Though we can never be sure untill we see he is going under the heat. And we will be sure that he is fully presented."

"Why this world teaches hardest stories to the weakest hearts." Jin quietly uttered.

"Jin everything has a purpose. Maybe his subgender will serve as something iconic. Standing this far from the future how can we predict something."

Jin nodded. He still doesn't understand why moon goddess did this to Jungkook. He doesn't know how it feel to be different mentally and physically. But he surely knows once your society cannot fit you into their previously established hierarchy or dynamics they will judge you. This was understood long ago by him.

And that's the reason he will protect Jungkook from whatever bad will come in his way. He will support Jungkook to do all those things alphas are allowed to do. He will support Jungkook to do all those things he wants to do. He will let Jungkook rule his world if he wants. Like Jungkook isn't alrealy ruling his heart he smiled a little internally.

"Jin, Jungkook's heat will be coming soon. Since this is his first time I want you to be away as he doesn't know how to behave. I will help him get realese. He will be okey in my hand you don't have to worry."

Jin nodded.

If his absence will keep Jungkook sane he will not be there.

Giving Jungkook few hours of break the second heat started to hit.

It was hard.

Jungkook started sweating. Slowly breathing gets harder in a slow usual way.

This wild nature now seem less wild than Jungkook's eyes. His eyes held pure lust. He is thriving in need. Jin saw this from a far and his eyes released droplets of tears. He broke down sitting outside the den. He wished he hadn't witness this.

He turn into his wolf form and quickly disappear inside wood.

Jungkook's omega is trying to overtake but Jungkook being insecure couldn't let his omega instinct take control.

And Yumi being well known about the result is trying to convince Jungkook to trust her and let his omega overpower.

It was late evening when Jungkook finally turn to his beautiful omega form.

Jungkook slowly started striving more. His heat has already started which cause the whole area bloom with his authentic scent. Yumi was amused. Even after being a mated omega the scent is deeply affecting her. She got that it wasn't any normal scent. The power this scent has only people from royal bloodline can acquire these.

Jungkook's writhing is increase more and more. Jungkook was really getting out of control. Yumi gripped Jungkook's neck and tried to lay him down as Jungkook is sitting up multiple time.

As Jungkook is so innocent to know what is going on with his body he is more scared. He is clueless what is this uneasiness about? His eyes are in constant search of Jin since he has been gone. Yumi doesn't know how literate Jungkook about his physical need in this situation.

All over the whole situation is a mess and Jungkook's pain is making it worse.

Yumi know once Jungkook let his omega instincts take contol of his mind Jungkook will surely behave how an omega suppose to. But Jungkook clearly not feeling secure which is clear from how his curled up figure is against the bundle of cloth.

Yumi expression is exhausted and heartbroken. She was desperate to help Jungkook but the younger clearly refused her contributions and support.

This is the exact moment when Jin entered. His previously dried tears left a mark which is still visible underneath the amount of sweat he is producing due the run around the Jungle.

Jin saw Jungkook's back facing at him. Yumi's hand is extended towards Jungkook with that expression on her face.

It took Jungkook two second to pick up Jin's scent and he immediately left his bed and hold on to Jin. Jin couldn't help himself so he engulf Jungkook into a more tight hug.

He took Jungkook in his arm in bridal style and slowly sat him down on to the fresh sheet Yumi placed on the bed.

"I didnot let my omega out still hyung. I am sane can you see?"

"Yes baby. I can see. I am so proud of you. You are so great controlling your mind baby. I am so proud."

Jin caressed Jungkook cheeks and a fat tear came out of both of their eyes.

After half an hour of trying Jin was finally able to turn Jungkook into his wolf form. The first thing he noticed in Jungkook's eyes was the sparkle. It was shining beautifully.

Jin smiled.

Then Jungkook's behaviour started changing he started being anxious.

Jin took his time and asked Yumi if he should turn in wolf to interact with Jungkook. To which Yumi said yes.

And there Jin turned into wolf and stood in front of Jungkook in spite of Jungkook knowing Jin's wolf form the omega is really new to presence of a unmarked alpha. So Yumi was sure about the harsh and messy interaction. She was in full defense mode to provide Jungkook protection from Jin's alpha wolf from if needed. But nothing like that happened. Jungkook's eyes immediately locked with Jin upon seeing him and Jungkook's body shaked vigorously for a few second. After that silence fall soon. And Jungkook diverted his eyes from Jin and slowly turned back towards Jin.

The silence made Jungkook know that the thing he felt means he found his soulmate what his soulmate isn't aware of yet. And he promised himself to carry this secret to his grave to keep Kim Taehyung's life safe and secure.

Tears fall down from his eyes.

He felt Jin getting out and he slowly transformed into human again.

"Isn't crying is the only way to signify that we are alive." Jungkook remembered Jin's statement when he was hurt during sword fighting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3K 39
Literally the title. Can be angsty.
13.8K 434 21
" I miss you hyung . I know I'm pathetic but I can't move on. I'm still there. " Jimin "I hate you Park Jimin . I don't even want to see your face. "...
962 63 12
Alright, let's start. I am 17 years old and I had really enough of this stupid school shit. Like come on, I need freedom. There is nothing that I wan...
32.5K 1.9K 23
Actor Jin and Actor Jungkook hates each other's guts, that's it.