𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉...

By pl0v3_

Isabella Grealish - Jack Grealish's sister get introduced to Jobe Bellingham, Jack's teammate's brother. They... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
authors note

09

523 13 2
By pl0v3_

englands finest
jacky wacky 😝 - grealish
meek meals - rashford
⭐️👦🏿 - saka
dreads - taa
money mase💰- mount
🍚 - rice
bench rider - lingard
buzzcut - foden
belly - bellingham
belly #2 - jobe
better than the original - bella

⭐️👦🏿
no bc why is this gc so dead rn.

prolly bc we haven't seen each other for
a hot min

dreads
true dat

belly #2
ngl i hate to admit it but i miss you guys

aw jobeeee

money mase 💰
you defo miss bella the most
even though you saw her a
week or so ago

buzzcut
yeah w out us even

belly #2
yeah bc i don't like you guys

jobe didn't you just admit you missed them?

belly #2
girl.
don't ruin ts

mb belly

belly #2
you better be

⭐️👦🏿
woah it's getting heated

jobe don't even mess
i'll literally pay someone on the
other team to hurt you tmr.

money mase 💰
😧

and i'll be honored to have seen
it happen irl

belly #2
thats mean 😪

dreads
this is literally the second time
bella and jobe have leaked seeing
each other

money mase 💰
you would almost start to think 🤔...

⭐️👦🏿
that they are in love!

what

belly #2
no

belly
absolutely not.

jacky wacky 😝
i would never allow that

damn

money mase 💰
why do you sound sad bella?

bro
its just the overprotective brother
syndrome is crazy

money mase 💰
ok 😏
have fun with your little date tmr

🙄

belly #2
she will thanks
and it aint a date bruv

𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬

Pulling into the stadium grounds, my eyes searched for a parking spot. Backing up, I parked the car and grabbed my keys and purse. Digging in my pocket, I grabbed my phone to text Jobe.

jobe bellingham

good lucky belly button

thanks bels
i probably won't end up playing
cus these are just friendlies
sorry to make you come

oh ok i don't mind

can you meet me outside the
locker rooms after?
security already knows that you can

yeah sure!
syl belly
( read 13:28)

The nickname made heat travel up to my cheeks. Stupid Bellingham.

I didn't want to admit it to anyone but as I made my way up to my seat, I realized how much I did miss Jobe. His dimples and his laugh, even his stupid poses when taking a picture. Shut the hell up Bella, you can't think like that. I told myself.

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷

The game ended 4-3 with Sunderland winning. Jobe hadn't played, just like he said, but I still enjoyed watching.

Making my way down the hall towards the locker rooms, I could already see Jobe's clean cut hair sticking out amongst the team.

" Jobe!"

He quickly turned around. As he walked up to me, I could see the small beads of sweat on his forehead. He cracked a smile and his dimple's pierced his cheek.

Somehow, not seeing him for almost 2 weeks I seemed to have forgotten how his dark eyes never left my face, or how his forehead creased along with his smile.

" Hey," He stopped in front of me, pulling me in for a hug.

𝑱𝑶𝑩𝑬 𝑷𝑶𝑽

" Jobe!" I heard a familiar voice over the noise and whipped around.

Oh god. Even though I hadn't seen her in a while, I still got the same feeling of bliss as I walked up to her but I didn't know why. She was dressed in a short red shirt and black cargo pants, her hair up in one of her " no effort" buns. Even the simplest things she could somehow pull of. Jobe bro get it together mate, she's just your friend.

" Hey," Even though she was just my friend, I still felt myself smile big as I didn't think twice before wrapping my arms around her waist.

" Hey Jobe," Her voice spoke lightly into my ear. She smelled like a sweet vanilla sugar cookie that you would bake around the holidays, and her hair tickled my neck. " Good playing out there."

" Yeah right," I let her go slowly, " it's ok I didn't expect much time out there anyways."

" Ew Bellingham," She said, I could hear the smile in her voice, " what an attitude."

" Ok," I made a face at her, " how have you been?"

" Good, you?"

" Good." We shared a slightly awkward silence, avoiding eye contact.

" So, when are you coming to Manchester again?"

" Oh uh," I rubbed a hand on the back of my neck, " I mean I can come whenever technically. I just need to schedule a little in advance first. Why?"

" I don't know," she said playfully, her eyes lit up. " Maybe you could come visit Jack, Phil, and I."

" I mean i'm always down," I shrugged, " Any day you want to hang just text me ok?"

" Yeah, I will." Digging into her pocket, she quickly looked at her phone screen. " Jack wants me back so we can go to dinner with my parents."

" Oh ok, sorry you couldn't watch me play. You wouldn't have been able to take your eyes off of me."

" Ok Belly," She giggled, making my stomach flutter, " It's ok, let me know when your first actual game is and i'll make sure to come."

" Alright, i'll see you soon?" I asked.

" Yeah," She squeezed my arm before she started to walk away. Turning around she yelled, " Bye!"

Waving to her as she rounded the corner, I tried to suppress my smile as I turned around. I couldn't believe what just happened and why I acted the way I did towards her. But for some reason, seeing her less made me like her more. As much as I wanted to deny it, I couldn't help but have feelings for her. Of course I don't like her! But maybe just a little bit.

liked by jobebellingham and 739,011 others
bellagrealish pulled up and bro didn't even play 😒

jobebellingham bro what you lit said it was ok
↳ chill bitch

masonmount he just aint him
↳ bro what 😭

mancitygoat9 aint no way they aren't dating
↳ we arent 🤗
•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~
hey guys... i'm finally updating this story. i just had a hard time writing so i gave up but i think this chapter is ok? please please please lmk what you think!

Word Count: 1030 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 154K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
457K 25.9K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
174K 13.5K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
696K 36.7K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...