08

Hopping in my car, I was still half asleep. I'm not an early riser but having to wake up at 10 was still to early for me. Before I started driving, I text Jobe to let him know that I was on my way.

jobe bellingham

hey hamburger

erm what

i hate you sm it's to early for ts

girl it's literally almost 10:30
to bad you want to see me

you wish bellybutton

omg what is with the nicknames?!

idk i just feel like harassing you
anyways
i'm omw

alr don't fall asleep and crash

i'll try not too

you can take a quick nap at my place

alr great
sys

yup see you
(read)

𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑬

I could barely keep my eyes open as I pulled up to his apartment building. I checked my phone to see what his apartment number was and I hopped out, locked the car, and stumbled up to his room on the second floor.

" Jesus," He answered the door as I rung the doorbell. " Take a nap won't ya?"

" Oh absolutely. I'm so tired dude you have no idea." I walked myself into his living room, falling onto the couch at once. " I'm going to bed."

" Alright well don't sleep for too long because I was planning to take you to eat."

" Ok," I murmured, already half asleep. Jobe plopped down on the couch next to the one I was laying on. The last thing I remembered as I fell asleep was Jobe reaching over to lay a blanket over top of me.

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷

It must have been about an hour when Jobe woke me up.

" Dude, you've been asleep for so long. Come on." He whined like a baby as I rolled over to face him.

" Alright, alright. Where are we going?"

" I don't know. We can drive around until you find something you like. But not to unhealthy, I have my first training tomorrow."

" Alright deal," I slowly got up off the couch. Jobe was putting his shoes on as I stepped into the hallway to fix my hair in the mirror. Jobe tossed me my car keys and we made our way down together in silence.

As we reached the car, Jobe asked, " Want me to drive?"

" I thought you'd never ask." I crawled into the passenger seat as Jobe started the car. " So, are you excited to finally practice with the new team?"

" Yes definitely. I'm a little nervous but I know i'll enjoy it and i'm way more excited than nervous."

" Good, good." I watched the road go by, barely remembering Jobe was there before he spoke.