05

liked by jobebellingham and 722,211 othersbellagrealish  back home :(

bellagrealish back home :(

ameliajames good!
↳ nooo malta was so fun!

jobebellingham ik it's so sad i don't want to be back either 😒
↳ best trip ever w you and the team!

user_1934729 awww jobe and bella are so cute in the comments

𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬

" Bella!" Jack shouted loudly from the bottom of the stairs.

" What!"

" I'm going to practice. Love you!"

" Love you too!" I heard the door slam shut loudly, shaking the house.

Getting up and out of bed, I slowly walked down the stairs and into the living room. The tile floor chilling my toes. It was 10:18 in the morning, a breezy but sunny day awaited. I got back up to go pour myself a bowl cereal, before the door suddenly rang. Setting the box down curiously, I rushed to the door. Peering through the window, it was none other than Jobe Bellingham.

Wrenching the door open, he was standing there, hands in his pockets.

" What are you doing here?" I asked him as he shifted from one foot to the other. " You live like an hour and a half away."

" Yeah, I'm supposed to pick up Jude after practice." He raised one hand to scratch the back of his head, " We're going to eat afterwards."

" Wait so i'm missing the point. Why are you here." I leaned against the door, " It's not that i'm upset you're here I just don't understand."

" Jack texted me after he heard about Jude and I's plans that I could come here. Then he sent me the address."

" That little bitch," I whispered. Jobe looked at me, his eyebrows and nose scrunched as if he was taken aback. " I mean you can come in. I'm not really doing anything though."

I held the door open so Jobe could slip in. Taking off his shoes, he awkwardly walked through the house. I walked past him and plopped down on the couch. As he stood their awkwardly, I motioned to him that he could come sit down. Sitting down a couple feet away from me, he looked over at me.

" So," He said, looking around the space, " Are you going to Englands game tomorrow?"

" Yeah, you?"

" Yeah probably,"

Trying to make him feel less uncomfortable, I tried to talk about something. " Do you want to watch anything?

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷

Jobe and I had been watching tv for the past hour. Laughing, talking, smiling, it felt like I had known him my whole life.

" No not the sad part!" I yelled, tears immediately flooding into my eyes. We were watching a new movie called Elementals that was quite popular over in America. The girl's boyfriend had just "died" which I knew he didn't actually die but Jobe didn't. I started crying, like I always do at this part. Jobe reached over to pat my back awkwardly. I could feel the warmth of his hand through my shirt.

" Goddamn," I heard Jobe sniffle. I looked up to see a sight that I never thought I would see.

" Jobe are you crying?!" I started laughing as he quickly wiped the tear falling down his cheek.

" You better not tell anyone that I was crying in your living room I swear." Meeting his eye, I couldn't hold back my laughter and once more I started laughing. This time, Jobe joining in.

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷

" Hey guys!" Jack's voice caused me to to jump. Looking over at Jobe, I realized that he was asleep. His chest rising and falling, I got up to find Jack, but I couldn't help myself from pulling a blanket over the sleeping boy first.

" Hey," I walked into the kitchen, Jack and Jude were setting their bags on the floor. " Jobe's sleeping."

" Damn Bella what did you guys do?" Jack nudged me, walking past me to the living room and towards Jobe. Following, I saw him shaking Jobe awake.

Stretching, Jobe looked around to realize where he was. After he had finally somewhat woke up he looked at me and I smiled. I assumed he had figured out who had placed the blanket over him. He smiled back at me right before Jude walked in.

" Jobe are you ready to go?"

" Yeah," He stood up, walking towards Jude he stopped to side hug me a little bit awkwardly. My heart sped up and I could feel the heat spreading on my cheeks. Hugging him back, we said our goodbyes.

The second that the door closed, Jack ran over to me, screaming, " Bella likes Jobe, Bella likes Jobe, don't you!"

" Oh shut up," I couldn't stop the smile from coming across my lips. Jack started jumping up and down, hitting me. " Dude calm down, nothings going to happen."

" Whatever!" He called after me as I ran up the stairs, " Come back to me in a week!"

Plopping down on my bed, I reached for my phone out of my pocket.

jobe bellingham

hey jobe i was just texting to let you know that i had a good time!

me too!
i'll see you tomorrow right?

yeah see you then
hope your lunch goes good

thanks
(read)

Throwing my phone back down on my bed, I couldn't help but reach over and scream into my pillow loudly. Why was a boy making me feel like this? And why did it have to be Jobe?

~•~•|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~
sorry for not updating at all recently. i've been busy and i'm on vaca right now. i'll try to update again this weekend but idk if i will have time! thank you so much for all the support on this book. please lmk if you like it bc idk if i do 😬

Word Count: 950 words