02

𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬

Today was the day. After Jack, Marcus, Bukayo, Phil, Declan, Mason, Trent, and Jesse convinced me to go with them on their euro qualification trip, packing was a the most painful part. Usually, I planned all my outfits weeks before I had a trip coming. Matching shirts with shorts or pants, picking out accessories that could match with anything. But the boys had ruined that routine. I had to rush to get everything packed in time. But now, walking into London City Airport with Jack, I didn't feel quite so uptight anymore.

" Boo!" A tall, darkskinned boy suddenly jumped at me, his strong arms wrapping around me in a hug. It took me a second to realize that it was Bukayo.

" Dude, what are you doing?" I asked, letting out a laugh.

" Just saying hi to future Mrs. Bellingham," He smiled cheerfully at me, trying to egg me on.

Thinking about it, I haven't actually that about Jobe at all. He hadn't crossed my mind once since a couple days ago. The boys were getting worked up over nothing. I don't even know Jobe let alone like him?

" Bella!" I snapped out of it, realizing that Jack had been yelling at me trying to get a move on for the past couple seconds.

" Oh sorry, yeah coming." I tagged along with Bukayo and Jack, going through customs and security, while Bukayo and I playing chopsticks throughout both the long lines.

Walking through the crowded airport, Jack finally found the lounge that England had reserved for the players. Mason, Declan, Jude, Trent, Callum, both the Harrys and a boy that I soon realized to be Jobe had already arrived. Bukayo lightly nudged me as we walked over to Jude, Jobe, Trent, Declan, and Mason. I nudged him back harder, letting him know to not push it.

" Hey Bella," Mason got up and yanked me over to sit next to him, an arm wrapped around my shoulder. " Did you three come together?" He nodded towards Jack and Bukayo.

" Oh, no just Jack and I. Kayo snuck up on us in the middle of the airport." I glared at him, making him laugh. Mason beckoned for me to come closer so he could whisper something in my ear.

" Bella," He leaned over and started whispering in my ear, but I was to busy noticing that Jobe was looking over at me. I didn't make eye contact with him but instead started to listen to what Mason had to tell me. As I began drinking out of my water bottle, he whispered, " I'll pay you to hook up with Jobe on the trip."

At those words, the water that was coming into my mouth, immediately turned right back around and straight out onto Jobe.

" Oh my gosh i'm so sorry." The whole group was sniggering at me, making my cheeks flush hot pink. " Hold up," I ran to the nearest girl's bathroom in the lounge, almost tripping over myself. Grabbing paper towel, I rushed back out as fast as I could, Jobe met me outside of the door.

" Not a good way to be introduced huh?" He started cleaning his face, a smirk across his lips.

" No, it's not. I'm so so sorry, it was Mason." I rolled my eyes thinking about what he had said to me. I would never do that, especially not for money. He didn't realize how much that could hurt someone if they found out anyways. I'd never to that to Jobe, let alone anyone.

" Don't worry about it, I might just have to get you back." He smiled at me, letting me know that there was no bad blood between us as we walked back to the couches, Jobe only stopping to throw out the used towel.

" I fucking hate you." I pointed a finger at Mason as we both sat back down, the group still giggling about it.

" No you don't,"

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷

liked by jobebellingham and 695,392 othersbellagrealish hi malta 🇲🇹 @england

bellagrealish hi malta 🇲🇹 @england

masonmount the airport was the best part tbh
↳ actually f off

jackgrealish i didn't like sitting next to you, you stunk
↳ i think it was just ur hair that was throwing u off 😥

bukayosaka87 glad you came
↳ 🤗🤗

england lets go!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
*liked by bellagrealish and 113,221 others*

𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑬

Southgate, the boys' coach, assigned them all rooms. He had asked Jobe and I if we wanted to share, but of course, we both said no. Laughing it off and both blushing deep shades of crimson. Once again, Mason, Jack, Trent, and Bukayo wouldn't let it go.

" Jobe and Bella sittin in a tree," Trent went parading down the hall, making a big fuss.

" Shut up," I smacked him on the back of his head, " I'm rooming with Jack and he's rooming with Jude. It's not a problem."

" Righttttt," Mason bounced past me suspiciously, heading to his shared room with Declan.

Jack and I had found our room. It was a simple 2 bed room, with complementary snack strewn across the small coffee table. A small kitchen took up the bottom right corner, while a couch, tv, and table took up the top. There was a bathroom on the left right as you walked in, and a closet next to it. There was more than enough space for the two of us.

" Gosh Jack you guys really are annoying about the whole Jobe thing. I don't even like him, I just met him today." I plopped down on the bed, a look upon my face.

" Their just joking, plus, who couldn't use a little more Bellingham in their life?"

•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~
I hope yall liked this chapter! Lmk wait you guys think ❤️

Word Count: 950 words