After obtaining the hypnosis...

Jeassafae tarafından

The description is long Daha Fazla

Description
Campus Hypnosis 1 Day Duty Holds Breasts and Wipes Blackboard
Campus hypnosis 2 class monitor and his lover provide homework guidance, new tea
Campus hypnosis 3 broadcasting room/cafeteria regular dishes fresh honey juice (
Campus hypnosis 4 Excellent seniors' back-to-school speech
Campus hypnosis 5 art performance (exotic dance/dick slap song/strong 1 dance ge
Hypnosis in the entertainment circle 1: The hottest big tits rap singer (for adu
Hypnosis in the Entertainment Industry 2 The President's Treatment of Impotence
Hypnosis in the Entertainment Industry 3 CEO Treatment for Impotence (Part 2) /
Entertainment industry hypnosis 4 lead dancers are punished when female ghosts a
Hypnosis in the entertainment industry 5 program promiscuous sex
Hypnosis in the entertainment industry 6 live broadcast programs ② Follow-up act
Entertainment circle hypnosis 7 program live broadcast ③ Captain of the meat toi
The entertainment industry hypnotizes 8 big tits rapping and singing obscene son
(End) Hypnosis in the entertainment circle 9 Actors and boy group members who ha
Extraordinary to the President) Behind the scenes, the benefactor who seeks trea
The cold master is naked and hypnotized in the hot spring soberly playing obscen
The cold sword fairy Xiongfu who was forced to continue to climax, was insulted

413 2 0
Jeassafae tarafından

front page
2 The cold sword fairy Xiongfu who was forced to continue to climax, was insulted by words and forced to set unequal rules
search
2 The cold sword fairy Xiongfu who was forced to continue to climax, was insulted by words and forced to set unequal rules
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
there is none left
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

【Thank you for your company, if you like it, please support the original version of Begonia Chitutu】

Hey! More than 10,000, I'm really tired of it hehehe. I don’t know that the hero and this will be written like this, well, what he said is just a personal opinion (I think the hero is a little sick, it seems quite normal) (dog head)

-----text-----

2 The cold sword fairy Xiongfu who was forced to continue to climax, was insulted by words and forced to set unequal rules

She has practiced retreat in the cold spring all the year round, so her skin is as white as the first snow, and her skin is powdery. Dressed in white all year round, the Sword Immortal, whose aptitude and strength overwhelm everyone, and whose appearance is cold, is experiencing a huge change in his life at this time.

So far, he, who is ignorant of the world, has attributed all the culprits to - he should not have agreed to study and cultivate with his disciple Zuoqiu Xunxuan.

I don't know at all, whether to study or not has nothing to do with his current situation.

To be precise, it is impossible to hit eight poles.

"..."

The viscous liquid splashed around as the giant cock came in and out, and the joint was slapped quickly, and the shaft of the giant cock brought out a sticky and transparent lust.

The sword fairy with a cold breath was slapped on his buttocks and fucked fiercely, and his skin as delicate as icebergs and snow was full of traces of being played with in love affairs.

Yun Fusheng struggled and struggled, but the severe pain when the buds opened attracted all his attention.

He didn't know how it became like this... When he had the urge to open his legs, and then the hot giant in front of him penetrated under him.

It was painful at first, but as the fluid leaked from that deformity, it became... comfortable?

This feeling is so strange........

"Rebel..." Yun Fusheng didn't realize that his own voice had softened a bit.

He has practiced for thousands of years without knowing such things, and he doesn't know that his own place can be inserted.

Years of original cognition was violently collided by the things under him, and he was a little at a loss for the genius praised by outsiders.

"Has Master become more comfortable?"

"Absolutely! No! Yes! Yes!" Yun Fusheng closed his eyes as if giving up struggling, but the words that came out of his mouth were still so righteous.

"Really?"

Zuoqiu Xunxuan slowly parted Yun Fusheng's thigh, carefully admiring the beautiful scenery in the middle.

"Master, let's open it up a bit more. This will allow the apprentice's cock to enter the master's pussy."

The fat-red and translucent pistil tremblingly wrapped around the cock that was so hot that it was about to devour him, and the position near the cock was so red and swollen.

"Shameless!"

Yun Fusheng has always been abstinent and self-denying, his cold temperament is indeed unique.

"Master is really a murderer with beauty."

The appearance is first-class, and the appearance of anger is also extremely beautiful.

Zuoqiu Xunxuan slapped the beauty master's exposed pussy with a slap, and the soft flesh was full of elasticity: "Yes, yes, I am not ashamed."

Zuoqiu Xunxuan flicked Yun Fusheng's jade stem quite playfully, "Then let the master use his own pussy to punish the disciple."

The fragile jade stalk rebounded tremblingly, and a few drops of liquid innocently flowed from the horse's eye.

"Master...you must clamp the small hole tightly, the kind that clamps the disciple to death."

[Hypnosis instruction: Master, you have a problem with constant water in your cunt. Now you are in heat. 】

"ah!"

Yun Fusheng trembled all over immediately, he bit his lips trying to endure the strange feeling, and his cold eyes also became foggy.

"Master is in heat, and a lot of water flows out, so should I continue to move?"

"...." For the sword fairy who was far away from the crowd and was used to being cold and cold, it was the first time in his life that he was treated like this. Now the body still has an inexplicable feeling following the contact of the villain.

Zuoqiu Xunxuan looked at Yun Fusheng biting his lips in silence, and knew that he didn't have time to scold him.

Simply take care of themselves and turn this rape into a rape.

For Yun Fusheng, no matter what, it was still difficult to ignore the burning giant in his body.

He finally ignored it, but started to move.

Penetrated........held and fucked like a bitch.....

Tears welled up in Yun Fusheng's eyes, and the subtle strength was more like flirting than the words attack and struggle.

Zuoqiu Xunxuan lifted the absent-minded Yun Fusheng's buttocks slightly, and the flushed acupoints opened and lewd water flowed out.

"Master, what else do you think?"

"Rebel! You still don't stop!"

Zuoqiu Xunxuan lay between his legs, opened his mouth, lightly bit his upper labia with his canine teeth, and stuck the tip of his tongue into the red and swollen flesh flap.

"Oh, Master is too coquettish, it's because the arrow is on the string and has to be fired."

The long tongue swirls in the narrow mouth with a grainy foreign body sensation, making a mouth full of lewd water.

"........"Aha........

Unknowingly, Yun Fusheng opened his small mouth to breathe, and he inserted his hand into Zuoqiu Xunxuan's hair. Unknowingly, he began to twist his butt slightly, as if he wanted to lick his soft and hot tongue to a more exciting place.

But the mouth is still closed tighter than Yun Fusheng's uterine cavity.

"..."

After more water flowed from his body honestly, he was picked up by Zuoqiu Xunxuan, sat directly on Zuoqiu Xunxuan's lap and was fucked.

"Master, are you comfortable?"

Seeing Yun Fusheng's humiliated expression, Zuoqiu Xunxuan knew that once he opened his mouth, he would definitely say something bad.

Going deep and deep..... The dick slammed into the fleshy wall fiercely. Zuoqiu Xunxuan, who didn't get any interesting reaction, could only watch boredly as one ear of the cold sword fairy slowly turned red.

What a shame!

"The traitor... Haah..." Yun Fusheng struggled to speak, but was covered by the groan that came out of his mouth.

"Master, you are joking...how can this be called a rebellious disciple? Disciple, I just happened to find a book to improve my cultivation. It just so happens that the method of cultivation is intercourse. It just so happens that the master cultivates women. just a book."

The giant cock slowly withdrew, and was inserted hard again, viciously pushing it to the deepest point.

Sao water flowed down the thigh and dripped into the hot spring.

The rubbing of the cock to the soft flesh made people shudder, not to mention Zuoqiu Xunxuan hit Yun Fusheng's prostate accurately and hard every time.

"..." Yun Fusheng bit his lips tightly at this moment, with a forbearing expression on his face.

"It seems that I'm not strong enough." Zuo Qiu Xunxuan's crotch was full of blue veins, galloping in the watery hole, driving wildly at the pussy, which was exposed to the red soft flesh.

clap clap...

Insert two fingers into Yun Fusheng's mouth and stir.

The sweet and greasy juices were mixed together, and the moans finally couldn't be held back, and leaked from the lips: "Haah..."

Although he quickly shut up, Zuoqiu Xunxuan was greatly encouraged by it.

Crazy sex that makes the copulation splatter with the sound of water in this undisguised open-air hot spring.

The giant cock full of veins attacked the unsuspecting soft flesh of the pussy like a storm, and the sound of Ze Ze's water continued to emit a lewd tone from the joint.

again and again........

Once again penetrated by the thick and stiff genitals, the obscene liquid flowed into the hot spring during intercourse, and Yun Fu became so emotional that the water flowed without knowing it......

The overflowing lewd water in Yun Fusheng's hole spurted wildly, as if incontinence.

"........"ha........

Shortness of breath.

In the panic, a trace of silver flowed from the corner of his lips, and Yun Fusheng's pinna also turned red, and then the whole ear was dyed red.

Then Yun Fusheng froze.

He clasped his long legs and shook, spurting a large amount of fluid from the womb - he had an orgasm.

The soft flesh in the uterine cavity spasmed and twitched crazily, and the deep part was dripping with the sultry water from his orgasm.

No matter how much Ren Yunfusheng ignored that feeling, he couldn't forget the feeling of that moment just now...

It is continuing now, and it is a comfort that has never been felt before.

"..." Yun Fusheng, who had nothing to say, stared at Zuoqiu Xunxuan's muscles in confusion.

He didn't understand why it happened like this.

A large amount of hot and viscous liquid filled his lower body, which was nothing short of a nightmare.

The originally fresh pussy hole was thoroughly fucked, and Yun Fusheng's body was almost covered with red marks left by the man's rough treatment. He closed his eyes, raised his neck, which was extremely fragile at this time, and was still immersed in the thrill of the ecstatic orgasm .

"Master, look below. Your pussy is reflected in the water, so beautiful."

Zuoqiu Xunxuan slapped the master's ass hard, and it was swollen like a white steamed bun, and his buttocks were as white as ceramics. He propped Yun Fusheng up into the air, and stretched his thick dick out of his fat hole, revealing in front of him through the water surface of the hot spring.

The rippling hot spring water is like a mirror that is slightly damaged but does not affect its use.

The eyesight of a cultivator can clearly see Yun Fusheng's reddened pussy lips, and the mottled semen in it.

"A traitor! You are a traitor!" Yun Fusheng pushed Zuoqiu Xunxuan away.

Zuoqiu Xunxuan didn't have time to react, Yun Fusheng climbed up by holding onto the bank of the hot spring with his butt bare.

Grabbing Yun Fusheng's leg with one hand, Zuoqiu Xunxuan pulled Yun Fusheng back into his arms.

With nephrite in his arms, Zuoqiu Xunxuan bit Yun Fusheng's earlobe and said: "Hate me? Call me a dog, isn't this the only swearing that Master has learned in the mortal world? Let me see how special Master is to me …”

"Actually, call me husband, and I can reluctantly agree..."

Yun Fusheng was furious: "Don't even think about it!"

Zuoqiu Xunxuan rubbed the earlobe carefully.

The tingling electric current stimulated Yun Fusheng to finally say the sentence: "Zuoqiu dog! You dog!"

Zuoqiu Xunxuan's eyes were crooked, and his smile was like a crescent moon. He happily rewarded Yun Fusheng to taste his lust: "That's right, Master."

"Call me so often, that's how you destroyed my meridians back then." Zuoqiu Xunxuan kissed the tail of the master's long black hair, and silently issued the next instruction in his heart.

[Hypnosis instruction: continuous orgasm. 】

"What!" Yun Fusheng opened his eyes wide in disbelief, his cheeks became pale.

Compared with what happened before, it seems that there is no horror in the current situation.

Everything seems to be like a runaway wild horse, out of control to the point of irreversibility.

An incredible thing was happening, his lips were tightly pursed, his muscles tensed, as if he was enduring some unspeakable pain.

in an instant.

Intense pleasure struck him between lightning and thunder...

There were bursts of blackness in front of the eyes, the wet acupuncture points tightened suddenly, and a translucent ray shot out into the empty air.

My breath is messed up, my body is messed up, my mind is changed... 

"Ah ah ah ah ah!!!"

Bursting with pleasure, Yun Fusheng, who was flirtatious with his legs open, rolled his eyes up and stuck out his tongue, finally couldn't help but screamed loudly while holding the shoulder of the person in front of him.

"Ha ha........"

Yun Fusheng was gasping for breath with red eyes, his beautiful acupoints kept trembling and contracting, he no longer knew what it was like to think.

His pussy was still obediently swallowing his dick, and from time to time, a puff of water came out.

The cramping muscles made him clamp his legs uncontrollably, and under the trend of desire, he rubbed the tender flesh between his legs up and down. There was also the sound of gurgling and sticky water in the cave.

The lower body is full of water and contains a man's semen. He is like a tool for men to vent their desires, or it is not an exaggeration to call him a bitch and a meat toilet.

Touched by Zuoqiu Xunxuan, he trembled so sensitively that he ejaculated immediately.

"Master, is it cool?" Zuoqiu Xunxuan's hand was naturally not honest, with such an iceberg beauty, he was not a gentleman on the beam.

The pleasure of the stranger's hand moving freely over the sensitive part made Yun Fusheng tremble all over, and softly whimpered a word that Zuoqiu Xunxuan couldn't hear.

"What?" Zuoqiu Xunxuan raised the corner of his mouth even higher, "Master, be good, speak louder."

"Traitor!" Yun Fusheng, who had broken through the psychological barrier, uttered this sentence again.

Zuoqiu Xunxuan's face was obviously darkened: "I'm not rebellious, don't you know about Master's pussy? Look at Master's poor pussy, who knows that its owner is so stubborn that he refuses to admit that he is a pussy? Slut."

"Poor pussy just had to...fuck myself to orgasm with the air."

"you!"

"Master is so fierce, this disciple is euphemistic. It's just that master is showing off, why is it still on disciple's head? Disciple is really wronged." Zuoqiu Xunxuan lowered his eyes, really wronged.

Yun Fusheng's sensitive body was scalded by a stream of heat gushing out from somewhere in the hot spring, and a very comfortable feeling different from orgasm flooded him.

He sprayed water again.

"Ouch, the master is running water again. It's like a fountain, does the master know what the fountain is? It's something that the apprentice found when he was out wandering."

"It's a decoration specially placed in a public place with a lot of people for public viewing. That's right!"

Zuoqiu Xunxuan happily patted Master's little pink cock: "Master said, how about I put Master on it. Master has more water than hot springs, so he must be qualified for positions that require public viewing and as decorations."

Yun Fusheng, who did not refute this time, clearly felt that something in his lower body became more violent when he heard such words.

This is completely opposite to the life of abstinence and asceticism in the past.

Even somewhere in a hidden corner... seems to have awakened some unethical thoughts.

Yun Fusheng, who secretly spurned himself, was caught in another climax and was involved in the vortex of desire.

The liquid in the hole under his body sprayed out as if he didn't want money, and the culprit he didn't know was still laughing at him.

The gap between the legs was soaked by the squirting juice, and Yun Fusheng was already so weak from the orgasm.

Even his body tempered by immortal energy couldn't bear such an orgasm, his legs couldn't close at all, and he could only be at the mercy of Zuoqiu Xunxuan.

The body is very tired.....The intense pleasure comes wave after wave, without stopping at all because of the exhaustion of the owner of the body.

The hands of the cold sword fairy who should have slashed swords and killed enemies on the battlefield of immortals and demons were pressed on his lower body and comforted his cock.

The waist that was supposed to be strong when dodging the demon weapon, now clamps the huge dick that the man violated him.

The slender thighs that the female fairies have secretly promised their hearts are now so muddy that they are unsightly, and they are all wet with spurted juice.

Yun Fusheng twisted his waist, still immersed in the aftertaste of the orgasm......

"Such a master, how can he be a sword fairy? I'm afraid he will be dropped, but he's just a dirty bastard, right?"

Zuoqiu Xunxuan pretended to pinch his nose and cover his eyes, as if he didn't like the person in front of him.

Yun Fusheng, who was absent-minded, was stimulated to wake up all of a sudden, his whole face was flushed, and he turned around and was about to run away.

Yun Fusheng, whose legs were weak and lost his immortal power, was immediately bound by Zuoqiu Xunxuan's arms, "Master..."

"Tu'er will tell you one more thing, don't turn your back on a hardened man."

After finishing speaking, Zuoqiu Xunxuan pressed Yun Fusheng's back, pressed him into a kneeling position, and raised the gun again to insert it.

"...." Here it comes again, and the strange sense of comfort strikes again.

Thinking of the words "sao" and "dirty", Yun Fusheng struggled with a particularly clear mind.

Not to mention, such a struggling pussy is very powerful when it is fucked, and the straight and slender white legs look very sexy and delicious when they move around.

The corner of Zuoqiu Xunxuan's mouth was smiling, and the huge thing under his body doubled in size again: "I am Master's dog. Then Master, who is whose dog now?"

"You are the dog!"

"Zuoqiu dog!"

"That's right, master call me again......" A wicked smile, the tone is full of connivance, but the movements below him are extremely fierce.

Yun Fusheng couldn't stand being fucked, and the simple-to-understand dick did not show any mercy to him.

Only the pleasure of reacting on his body can soothe him...

"I am Master's dog, but Master's dog, Master is mine...... Master remember?"

"Stop talking nonsense!"

But Yun Fusheng, who was used to being cold and cold, would not accept such a thing that a sage gentleman could not do, the pleasure of the reaction on his body and the indisputable cunt hole below brought him nothing but shame.

It's just ridiculous!

How can men and men do such ridiculous things!

How could that place be used by people at such close range!

What's more, it's unheard of for an apprentice to be a master!

Yun Fusheng just wanted to find a place to hide, and curled up in a ball in the hole, so as to alleviate his crimes.

He couldn't even imagine how he would meet people in the future.

In this way, if he drowned here, he would be innocent...

Zuoqiu Xunxuan fished Yun Fusheng out of the water in panic: "Master! What are you doing!"

"Xunxuan, just let me be your teacher..."

Yun Fusheng's face was extremely fragile at this time, he tried to use his past affection to wake up the original apprentice, and let the apprentice let him drown.

"I was kind enough to teach you in the past, but if you let me go, you will also have our mentor-student relationship..."

This appearance is like that of a jade-like bamboo that would break when cornered.

Does the bamboo have to be broken, in order not to destroy the bamboo, it has to be let go?

"I don't want to!" Zuoqiu Xunxuan's face was full of ruthlessness, "If the master dies like this, I will use the Liuying Orb to let the whole world know that the master was raped to death! Everyone came to see Qing Leng Sword Immortal's flirtatious lair and how his flirtatious waves look."

"At that time, the reputation of the master and the ancestor will be gone! Everyone in the sect will hate the master for losing the reputation of the sect. A person who is raped like this will not use his power to escape. A human cock. It's so coquettish! Everyone will think that you have insulted the title of the world's number one sword fairy."

"You!" Yun Fusheng's eyes widened, his wet hair stuck to his face, indescribably fragile.

"Master, be good, I will not tell anyone about this. Nothing has changed, Master, don't be afraid..."

Zuoqiu Xunxuan's expression became gentle, as if he was telling Yun Fusheng - except that I put a cock in your pussy to fuck you, nothing has changed.

Yun Fusheng pursed his lips, Zuoqiu Xunxuan became ruthless with the air of resistance.

Zuoqiu Xunxuan had peach blossom eyes and a bright look on his face. It's like the big disciple who looks like jade but is very honest, and doesn't take credit for doing things.

There was a relaxed smile on the corner of his mouth, but Zuoqiu Xunxuan's words made people smell a bad breath: "Yun Fusheng——do you still dare to ask for death?"

Zuoqiu Xunxuan moved Yun Fusheng's legs to both sides violently, turning his buttocks up and posing wide open to the man who invaded him from behind, inviting him to fuck.

"What?" Without Xianli, Yun Fusheng was no match for Zuoqiu Xunxuan at all. He could only be at the mercy of Zuoqiu Xunxuan.

"You dare to die. For your corpse, I will go to Penglai to ask for the incorruptible Ye Laizhu, and let your corpse be held in my mouth. I am a good dog of the master. If the master tells me to go east, I will never Don't go west to fuck Master."

"Then I have sex with Master's corpse every day, regardless of day or night, and I prostitute myself until the whole world knows about it. You disciple, I have never regretted your reputation, not before, and even less now!"

The merciless huge cock penetrates hard and beats hard to punish the crooked owner of the pussy.

The sound of gurgling water kept ringing, and Yun Fusheng's keen hearing made his ears turn redder and redder.

He didn't give up the idea of committing suicide, but the man's arm welded him here like hot iron, and he could only passively endure all the encounters.

Zuo Qiuxun changed the subject, and there was a gloomy aura in his whole body, and there was no smile in his smiling eyes: "If I am tired of dead people like Master."

"I will send Shizun to the mortal brothel, and wait for those mortals to turn Shizun, a celestial figure, into a promiscuous dog. Facing the beast-like Shizun who is in heat, he will slap his pussy Rumors like goods."

"I also let the master dance in the lobby with his kinky breasts, and dance some coquettish dances that can't be on the stage. I performed live spring pictures with the servants, and I was fucked in the lobby until I was sprayed, and I was ordered to keep saying things in my mouth to add to the fun." Gossip."

"Shut up!"

Zuoqiu Xunxuan felt Yun Fusheng's acupoint tightened, and the feeling of comfort did not make him give up the next words:

"Naping during the day, twisting his waist at night, leaning on the railing of the brothel like a rascal dog, scratching his head and posing at the guests outside. Who knows that the brothel flirt who was spurned by the good girls in the mortal world is originally a high-ranking sword in the sky Immortal. An exiled immortal..."

After speaking the last few words, Zuoqiu Xunxuan exerted force in his leg muscles, bringing about a more violent attack. The moans that provoked Yun Fusheng could no longer be provoked, and he cried out in the empty hot spring.

"Shut up! Hahahaha!"

I don't know if there will be disciples passing by in the surrounding woods, and then come over curiously, and find this upside-down scene.

After all, with his master's appearance, it doesn't look like rape at all.

On the contrary, he is a showy person who is blunt and enjoys it.

Zuoqiu Xunxuan breathed into Yun Fusheng's ear, and the words in his mouth were not polite:

"In the end, the brothel felt that Shizun's lascivious acupoints were loose, old and decrepit, and had no use value. They threw it to those people with special hobbies to play with, and greeted Shizun's lascivious body like a dripping wax whip. The sword fairy in the world Ass, who knew he could lewdly wag his tail with a whip in his mouth?"

"Finally..."

"The coquettish hole is useless except for the running water to make a fuss and pester people to fuck me. The master is like a banished fairy, and in the end even dirty places like brothels despise the master for being too coquettish."

"In the end, it was thrown into the back alley of fireworks like garbage, and was picked up by beggars who had never touched a woman in their lives as an enlightenment toy to vent their anger."

"It's so dilapidated that it doesn't even have a roof, the sky is the blanket, the ground is the bed, there is no intercourse... Yes, I forgot that the master is a man, and there is no chance of being married as a wife. You can only be a slut who can't even be considered a concubine, can be dismissed at will, and even gets fucked by a dog will not violate the rules."

Unable to break free, Yun Fusheng was fucked vigorously, and his body kept flying up in the air. He could only bite his lip while being forced to grab the man's arm in mid-air, trying to find a support.

This made the cock go deeper.

"Thinking about it like this is a nonsense thing. But those beggars are really smoked from their ancestors, so they can fuck a high-ranking immortal like Master...... Am I right?"

"Shut up..." Yun Fusheng was extremely ashamed and indignant, he didn't finish his powerless words. His white body jerked, and he felt his body, which was so sensitive as a puddle of water, orgasm again.

[Hypnosis instruction: Yun Fusheng, don't seek death. 】

As if sensing the invisible restraint, Yun Fusheng shook his body, and his small and exquisite cock shot between Zuoqiu Xunxuan's legs, becoming limp.

"Master, huh?"

"..." Yun Fusheng didn't speak, his face at this moment was not only bloodless, but also seemed to have a hint of resignation.

The sticky water was applied to the surface of the huge cock, and flowed out with a quick thrust, falling into this hot spring that maybe other boys would also use.

Master's dirty water is really unhygienic......

Zuoqiu Xunxuan complained secretly, but he was extremely proud in his heart.

There's no end to flirting.

"Did Master really not think about it? While teaching the disciples, while running water or something?"

"...." Yun Fusheng, who didn't answer at all, used the back acupoint again and again to experience the feeling of being on the verge of orgasm.

"That's right, Master has too few disciples. How about inviting Master's most beloved female disciple, Junior Sister, to see Master perform erotic sex for Junior Sister?"

The huge black and purple cock kept driving in and out of Yun Fusheng's pussy hole at high speed like a pile, and the whole one was taken out and then fucked in hard - Yun Fusheng, who was so inertial that he couldn't balance his body, arched his body, showing a beautiful arc in the air.

Tsk, Zuoqiu Xunxuan patted the soft flesh pulled out by the cock seriously.

Hmm.......It's red, it's a small problem.

It is said that Master's soft flesh is red and coquettish, like a small brush, trying to seduce people to pinch it.

Zuoqiu Xunxuan did as per the hooking up and hints from Master's body.

Yun Fusheng, who was silent and dumb, immediately had a layer of wet mist in his eyes.

"Does Master know where I am fucking?"

"This is Master's lascivious point, and Master will call himself that in the future. If I make a mistake, I will punish Master to orgasm in front of everyone. If I commit too many mistakes, I will pull Master's pants off in public and spank her ass." .”

"Now I'm poking the master's prostate in the Sao point. The prostate is a good place where gods will change their faces. In the future, the master will call himself a show point, and poke other comfortable places that are so comfortable that water will also call himself a show point. No Be good, I don’t need to repeat the consequences.”

"Finally, this difficult place to enter is Master's womb. It is a place where you can conceive children. When you think of Master being able to conceive disciple's child, disciple is so happy that his dick is so hard."

"By the way, Master will call me my husband in places where there is no one in the future. It means a mortal husband. Usually, it is only called by the wife of the mortal wife. If it is a concubine, you can only call me an adult. Master, you have to worry about it." Be worthy of this title, be a virtuous and virtuous wife. Don't be jealous of the sisters in the house."

Want to harm others?

"Ha... what do you mean...you are not allowed to go...ah no... it's going to be broken... ...otherwise I'll clean it up......." Yun Fusheng only felt his belly bulging, but he didn't know the voice of his inquiry - the cold tone was coquettish and rough.

"Clean up the door?" Zuoqiu Xunxuan, who was rushing to answer, seemed to know what Yun Fusheng was going to say.

It was as if he had heard such words before.

"How could it be, Master, I won't give Master a chance to clean up the house." Master just can't see it.

"Instead of worrying about these things, Master, you might as well worry about yourself."

Crazy pleasure hit like a storm.

The bright red fat lips wrapped around the thick cock and could not be closed, the red eyes of the sword fairy Yun Fusheng, who looked like a weak person, bit his tight red lips slightly.

The delicate skin all over his body was pink with lust, and without Yun Fusheng knowing it, he stuck out his soft red tongue again: "Don't woo... .going again..."

in case of no response

"Then let's continue to introduce Master's future practice, so that Master can ascend as soon as possible..." No wonder.

"No matter what the situation, Master is not allowed to wear underwear. When you are outside, you must also keep the neutral position. When you return to the dormitory, take off your clothes. I believe that with Master's cultivation, you will be able to wear the clothes before others see them." Do well, and pretend to be a cold and cold sword fairy."

"Sleeping with a horn in my mouth at night, it is a fake cock of the size of a husband's penis custom-made for a woman who is alone in a vacant room. Master remembers to lick it wet with his tongue every night, and then masturbates until he climaxes and then stuffs it in , so as not to get hurt." The last gentle reminder did not make Yun Fusheng feel grateful.

"The most important thing."

"Master wants: Just be there when you are called."

Demonic whispers rang in the ears of Yun Fusheng, who was dazed by the fuck, and he didn't know if he remembered so much.

But that's okay.

Zuoqiu Xunxuan, who deliberately didn't use hypnosis, just wanted to find a legitimate reason to fuck the master.

Constantly thrusting and thrusting, being penetrated repeatedly.

An uncontrollable voice overflowed: "Ahhh...so high...so high...can't stand it...eating No more..."

Get fucked, get fucked, get fucked, get fucked...

keep looping.....

Dilated pupils.....

The two nipples were swollen and red, covered with red, ravaged finger marks, and the semen filled the entire hole, as if it would make a gurgling sound when the stomach was pressed.

Yun Fusheng seemed to have withdrawn his soul, just floating in the sky, watching his body being fucked like a woman in every possible way, watching obscene words that should not exist coming out of his mouth.

The vulgar and obscene words are kept uttered, but the parts that do not belong to the woman are lying on the man's body.

It's been a nightmare........

The distracted Yun Fusheng was fucked again by the giant cock and fell backwards, thus returning to reality.

The tender pussy gushes out turbid liquid, pattering like peeing. Mixed with semen and the turbulent flow of spring water, Yun Fusheng's body was covered with a layer of special liquid.

The pussy, even the soft red meat inside, was pulled up and down by the giant cock, and the pleasure ran around along the little hole.

His eyes were slack, and the tears in his eyes seemed to be on the verge of falling, and finally he only groaned: "Slow down, slow down..."

The pinched finger marks and slapped palm prints on the firm chest were scattered all over, densely sticking to Yun Fusheng's skin. The fat and swollen pussy is fucked into the vagina by the giant cock, and will be squeezed in the vagina, rubbing desperately.

The watery and swollen pussy was repeatedly bumped by the giant cock in and out, and it was so sensitive that it became hot and hot, and a strip overflowed with mud and lust.

As soon as the hole was inserted, Zuoqiu Xunxuan's slightly protruding stomach was filled with semen, and as soon as it was inserted, there was a loud gurgling sound.

"Haah......comfortable......can't bear it......"

Yun Fusheng's toes curled up uncontrollably, and moans kept coming from his throat. Zuoqiu Xunxuan was very satisfied with this appearance - the master who would never get along with flirtatious words, these wonderful things are coming out of his mouth now the sound of.

It's refreshing.

The speed of Zuoqiu Xunxuan's thrusting and thrusting became faster and fiercer, as if he was driving a piling fiercely to dry the warm and moist pussy that was sprayed with lewd water.

Under the guji guji illusion, Yun Fusheng frowned, he could hardly close his legs now, so he could only be forced to have sex.

"Ah um....so up...so up......"

Yun Fusheng's body was forced to writhe uneasily, he seemed to hear the shaking sound of the semen mixed with lewd water in his stomach when he was forced to move.

"Hmm.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Feeling the hot giant dick in his body become harder, he once again followed the hypnotic order to keep shrinking and clamping the pussy of the squirting pussy, which made Zuoqiu Xunxuan full of satisfaction. exhale.

In the end, Yun Fusheng's face was covered with the semen that Zuoqiu Xunxuan deliberately sprayed out.

Zuoqiu Xunxuan took one of Yun Fusheng's nipples in his mouth, not allowing him to move around, and the semen turned into sperm spots drop by drop and left on the cold face of the master.

Yun Fusheng never knew that the night could be so long. During this period, he did not remember exactly how many times he had orgasms and how many times he made embarrassing noises.

He was just like a piece of rag hanging on a pole, leaning against the railing, accepting the storm.

Even if this is not what he wants, but the sensitive body with constant orgasm and the sudden disappearance of cultivation level, did not give him the right to choose.

"Master, this is what you owe me. In this life, you don't want to be indifferent in the clouds, don't listen or look, stand aloof, stand aloof from the world..."

Being fucked was comfortable and he was extremely embarrassed.

This was what Yun Fusheng heard before being fucked unconscious for the last time.

————A few days later————【Thank you for your company, if you like it, please support the original version of Begonia Chitutu】

A place with mountains as its sect is naturally full of outstanding people, and there is at least one spirit vein full of spiritual energy in the position where the sect is located.

The air on the mountain is fresh, there is no exhaust from vehicles, and there is a free and natural fragrance of green grass. The lush grassland is uneven according to the terrain, and dense vegetation can be seen everywhere.

The weather has been pretty good these past few days, but Zuoqiu Xunxuan's mood has gone from bad to worse recently.

It had been his mood since that day at the hot springs.

The clear water slowly flowed into the ditch, gurgling like the water flowing out of Master Ji, clear and transparent.

Brilliant streamers of light spilled out from among the clouds, shining across the entire mountain. The thin clouds were exposed, and a few rays shone warmly on his shoulders, as if the master was smiling at him.

The ice and snow on the top of the mountain, which has not melted all year round, has become thinner now. Is it because the rising temperature of Master has melted the low-temperature snow?

The vegetation that no one has trimmed is full of energy, like a werewolf that is full of energy somewhere.

"..."

The wind is high and the air is crisp, it is a good day for cultivation, why is Master still not coming out? Is it in this hole, or this? Ah, little rabbit master, be good, don't hide in the hole.

Come out to bask in the sun, and then be dragged into the den by wolves.

"You seem to be acting weird recently. Has something happened? Or are you feeling unwell?"

"Senior brother, senior brother? I'm asking you, why don't you talk." The eccentric junior brother who longed for life in the mortal world was the one closest to Zuoqiu Xunxuan among the masters and apprentices of the sect.

Zuoqiu Xunxuan looked at the lively little junior in front of him tilting his head in worry, and shook his head: "I'm fine. Have you seen Master recently?"

"I saw it this morning... What's the matter, big brother."

Zuoqiu Xunxuan pulled an uncomfortable smile: "It's nothing."

"Sure enough..." Feelings are hiding from him alone.

The little junior was puzzled: "So what?"

Zuoqiu Xunxuan shook his head without explaining too much: "It's nothing."

Ever since that incident, Yun Fusheng was carried back to the dormitory by Zuoqiu Xunxuan, and when he woke up, he used his outstanding cultivation to perfectly avoid Zuoqiu Xunxuan.

Tsk, this hypnosis can't even see the real master, how can it be used.

[Host, do you need my help? As long as I use.......】

【Need not. I do not need. 】

Zuoqiu Xunxuan rejected the system so fast.

There is absolutely no room for leaving the system to play.

It's okay, just avoid him...and you won't be able to hide for long.

"Isn't there going to be a selection of apprentices in the sect recently? Do you know if Master will go or not?"

"This........ When I met Master, the head of the letter just happened to send a letter. Master must choose at least one disciple. It doesn't matter whether you do it or not, but you must choose."

Didn't I catch this?

Zuoqiu Xunxuan's slender peach eyes were full of smiles, he patted his junior brother on the shoulder and waved goodbye.

"Then senior brother, I will help prepare the things for the apprentice selection, as well as the equipment for the new senior brother."

Let him think about it, tits? Massager? Or a seat with a dildo for a cute shizun.

The cold and powerful sword fairy was naked on such a solemn occasion, with water under his body, wet his clothes on his buttocks, and dared not get up.

Everyone respectfully asked Jianxian for his opinion, and Jianxian answered with a blushing face while holding his cock in his hands.

There are also many ordinary people who yearn for the sword fairy but can only meet the fairy once in the fairy gate all their lives. Who would have known that the sword fairy would hold his nipples between his nipples and swallow his cock with his ripe red meat on such an important occasion in his life.

Taking advantage of the fact that his cultivation level was not as high as his, Yun Fusheng exposed his bright red pussy in front of the public, and used his sword-holding hand to secretly grab his two unrecovered labia to masturbate.

The thick cock was stuck in his hole, and as he walked, the cock slammed into the sensitive part of his pussy hard with the juice.

Who knew that he tried his best to keep the cold expression on his face, so as not to let the collapsed expression of the orgasm appear on his face in public.

The strongest sword fairy, the tallest sword fairy......

Just thinking about it makes the blood boil.

Zuoqiu Xunxuan couldn't wait for Master to feel his "graciousness".

"Okay! Senior brother has worked hard, if you need my help, you must be polite."

As soon as the junior brother mentioned this matter, his face was still full of excitement: "When the new apprentice comes, I will not be the youngest apprentice under Master's sect."

After the younger brother walked away, Zuoqiu Xunxuan muttered that sentence: "Master said I was a dog, and Master recognized me as a dog. Then in this life, Master will never want to get rid of me...... "

"Hey! What are you talking about over there!" At this moment, a voice came, the tone was almost that of a boy, and the tone was like a high-spirited and arrogant young master.

"What?" Zuoqiu Xunxuan turned his head with a smile on his face, jumping the person who was asking him a question.

"You, what are you..." Feng Fengxing, the fourth junior brother who used to be so arrogant and walked with his head held high, stammered, his face suddenly turned peachy pink.

How did he suddenly become so dazzling and attractive?

Zuoqiu Xunxuan's fair skin can be easily broken at first, and his pair of peach blossom eyes, which no one noticed in the past, look alluring under the light.

Looking carefully at Zuoqiu Xunxuan's face, it is really extremely handsome.

High nose, thin lips, these peach eyes seem to be discharging.

Ahh, I remembered.

Isn't this his "good" junior brother, Feng Fengxing?

It's really bad, the good mood is ruined.

Zuo Qiuxun turned to Feng Fengxing with a half-smile: "Fourth Junior Brother, what's the matter?"

"I..." Feng Fengxing felt a little hot on his face, and he was used to yelling, so he couldn't say anything.

Is he shy?

Feng Fengxing pretended not to care, opened his collar, kept fanning the wind, and shouted: "This, this damn day! It's so hot!"

Oops, why does this usually dull and non-existent senior brother look so good-looking.

If I had known this way, I should have treated the elder brother better on weekdays.

He used to think that senior brother's qualifications were mediocre, and he was too insignificant. He didn't do anything, so he didn't deserve to be everyone's senior senior brother.

Now that I think about it, Elder Brother is really kind. How can those people say that senior brother is not worthy of being everyone's senior senior brother? Brother is so good, he is serious and responsible in his work, and he doesn't take credit for it.

Such a good person, but to be said like this, really... those people are simply too much!

It seems that he will help his senior brother a lot in the future and try to become his good wife.

Feng Fengxing kept peeking at Zuoqiu Xunxuan shyly all the time. He was immersed in his own thoughts, and he didn't notice Zuoqiu Xunxuan's boredom and impatience towards him at all.

Zuoqiu Xun Xuanpi smiled and said: "It's getting cold, why don't Fourth Junior Brother go back first."

The gentle voice.......like an angel kissing his face.

Looking at him affectionately.....

Feng Fengxing's face was flushed, and she was not as delicate as before: "No, I'll send senior brother back. Senior brother has a lot to do every day, so I'll send senior brother back first."

Their race of beasts is gender-neutral.

Zuoqiu Xunxuan's lips were watery, and the collarbone exposed on the top of the clothes was somewhat indescribably sexy. Feng Fengxing's thoughts drifted away, thinking that he could fall in love with him at first sight......

No, it was the wife who had been in love for a long time who married back home and was pressed on the bed. He was so excited that he wanted to change back to his original shape and shout at the edge of the cliff.

"..."

Zuoqiu Xunxuan looked at the ground behind Feng Fengxing and said nothing.

It's really bad, if he leaves directly like this, the arrogant little Phoenix will definitely catch up with him.

Ah......I really miss Master's beautiful pussy, I want to pinch Master's tits and suck Master's nipples...

Zuoqiu Xunxuan inadvertently showed a gentle smile again, and Feng Fengxing, who discovered this secret, wanted to keep this smile privately like guarding his own treasure - not to be seen by anyone except him......

Feng Fengxing plucked up his courage: "Eldest brother, there seems to be some lively festival in the mortal world at the foot of Tomorrow Mountain. Can I..."

It's the young master's behavior again, trying to order the servants.

"Fourth Junior Brother, I still have something to do right now. I'll contact you again in a few days, okay?"

Zuo Qiuxunxuan thought of a very good thing.

Coax the shy master to bed, and let the master's most beloved apprentice come in after he's done.

The beauty who had been molested by the man had given up struggling.

The obscene words that had been trained in his mouth were coaxed out again and again.

In the end, he thought that he was a powerful and cold master, and the apprentice who adored him ran in and would find out all this.

what will happen

Could it be that his legs were weak, his face blushed, and he asked Zuo Qiu Xunxuan for help in horror. Then the lewd water was sprayed out, the water was sprayed all over the bed, and the bed was wet.

At the moment when the tension reached the climax, Yun Fusheng's delicate pussy tremblingly clamped his dick even tighter.

In the end, Yun Fusheng, who was so ashamed, lay paralyzed on the bed and gasped heavily, with physiological tears overflowing from the corners of his reddened eyes, and he moved his little buttocks to avoid the apprentice coming in and discovering this obscene scene.

He was really, looking forward to it, looking forward to it...

Feng Fengxing, who was blushing and blushing because of Zuoqiu Xunxuan's gentle and smiling peach blossom eyes, said with anticipation: "Okay!"

In the next few days, Feng Fengxing secretly planned some romantic things in his heart, and kept looking forward to when Zuoqiu Xunxuan would send him a letter.

And with the passage of time, the sect's selection of disciples is about to begin, and Zuoqiu Xunxuan's preparations are also in place.

Before Zuo Qiuxun's death, the second senior brother who had been attending such important occasions on his behalf suddenly disappeared an hour ago.

It was unavoidable for everyone to panic, and in the end they had no choice but to let the senior brother who was the most representative here except the second senior brother appear on the stage.

Due to the short time, the masters who had already gone to sit in the stands were not notified of this matter. All the disciples also agreed that such trivial matters should not bother the masters, so as not to appear that they, the chiefs, are too unstable.

In order to better make the mortals yearn for the immortal family, some common etiquette symbolizing nobility in the mortal world is unavoidable.

A huge image will be played on the spot with the live broadcast Streaming Bead for the candidates participating in the selection at the foot of the mountain. The specific appearance is like a large projector, and it is the kind that everyone can see. small projection.

You can easily project in front of people without carrying any equipment.

This is also an excellent solution to showcase the skills of the fairy family.

In the video, there will be the head of the sect serving the masters of each school, as well as some outstanding inner sect and a few outer sect disciples, mainly showing the treasure of decency in the sect—that is, the key publicity objects.

Sword Immortal Yun Fusheng was naturally at the top of the list, and he was also the focus of the live streaming Liuyingzhu shooting.

Candidates have already gone through the initial round of qualification screening before coming to the sect, and then they have to go through a series of assessments.

This is not the point, the point is that Yun Fusheng and all the masters are not allowed to leave during the long period of apprentice selection, even close to a day. They need to observe the candidates all the time and inject fresh blood into the sect with correct character and other aspects.

It is impossible for a group of masters who are well-known in the fairy world to be crowded elbow to elbow, sweating profusely.

During this period, the heads of the masters are the closest to them, and they will come forward to pass on the message for the masters or propose changes to the test questions of the key candidates.

In other words, what happens is not easy to be discovered......

What is he?

"What is Master thinking?" Zuoqiu Xunxuan stood in front of Yun Fusheng with a smile, "But what do you need my disciple to do?"

Xunxuan doesn't seem to want to mention this matter?

Yun Fusheng covered the corner of his mouth and pretended to cough: "It's nothing."

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
there is none left
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
The film king insists on making fake plays real
The days and nights of the cold professor and the loyal student
hypnotized couple
Below Gram Above (Bisexual)
A compilation of the history of promiscuity by the C-bit debut of the beauty shou
Noble Omega was forced to love after falling down
Recently updated novel
imprisoned dancer
Dad's few ++ my tender batch
obscene talk chat
Picked up a puppy and went home 【Main attack】
Fishing System 0 Fishing Straight Men Online
(Weak President|Attack/The ending returns to the arrow two shou) The scumbag who loses his wife will be snatched away by his father [Completed]
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

581 17 2
The description was on the preface page, I had a hard time putting it here because this is my fist time writing here again.
12.8K 571 12
A book full of ict bl Oneshot ✨
3.3K 83 20
this is just a story about hatori sohma you have to read to find out