Ghost bc oneshots english

By Shadowgirl0306

Hi! this is the english version of my oneshots! I hope you'll enjoy them! <3 More

Important Information!
Rain - a willow on the lake
Swiss-No wind resistance
Rain-Life Eternal
Aether-Life Eternal
Mountain-Life Eternal
Phantom-Life Eternal
Swiss-Life Eternal
Sodo-Life Eternal Part 1
Sodo-Life Eternal Part 2
Rain-Fluff
Swiss (x Sodo) - Toxic
Sodo x Rain - war of hearts
Sodo - Thunder
Sodo - Burnings
Terzo - Soldier
Requests & Questions
Primo - Elizabeth
🔞Rain x Reader - High Enough
HALLOWEEN
Rain - Mama's boy
Terzo x Omega - Stressed Out
🎄Wonderful Christmas Time🎄
☃️ Swiss-Snowman☃️
Secondo - Idolatrine
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Primo, Terzo, Secondo-I'm with you always
🔞Swiss - Yellow🔞

Sodo-My Father's eyes

357 3 1
By Shadowgirl0306

In this story, Sodo is a Father. It will be a calm and kinda cozy Situation but he'll also think about his hard times about beeing a father. If you're scared of being a bad father/mother someday a little TW.
_______________________________________

Sodos POV
It was a very sunny day when I walked down the stairs of my house to get to the kitchen. I was on my way to practice with the other Ghouls and Papa but I still had like a half hour so I could eat something. When I came into the floor I could smell that someone was making some pancakes and I felt hungry immediately.

"Who's responsible for this beautiful smell?" I asked and heard a giggle from that kitchen.
"It's me daddy!" I heard the voice of my daughter and had to smirk a little bit while I walked in. She was standing with her back to me and I just could see her long, black hair that was a bit messy but just beautiful. My daughter always was and always will be the most beautiful girl in this world. Now when I'm looking at her I can't believe that she's already 14 years old. Just a few days ago she was like three years old. When did she grow up? When did she learned to cook?

"Do you have some pancakes for me too?" I asked and she shook her head.
"No. I made all these 10 pancakes just for me." she said in a serious way so I looked at her confused. Suddenly she started laughing.
"Of course you'll get some! I'm just joking." she said and I had to smile before I gave her a little kiss onto the cheek. She was so sweet!

"Thank you, little one! You're the best daughter of the world!" I said and she just rolled her eyes before she focused on her pancakes again.
"Can I help you?" I asked but she immediately shook her head.
"Please not!" she said and now I knew that she wasn't joking around.
"Last time you helped me cooking, we nearly started a fire because you threw a tissue into the pan." she said and we both had to laugh immediately.

"I just tried to clean the pan a bit." I tried to defend myself but she just looked a bit annoyed.
"Dad we have a dishwasher we don't need to clean our pan while cooking." she said and I just nodded.
"Alright! I'll just put some plates and the maple syrup onto our table, okay?" I asked but she still wasn't ammused.
"What?" I asked and she started laughing again before she turned around to her pan again.
"Don't let them fall" she just said and I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks for trusting me so much." I joked and her smile just got bigger.
"You know that I love you, daddy I don't have to repeat it I guess."
I finally took two plates and the maple syrup out of our kitchen cabinet and walked into our dining room. I thought a bit about the past years.

When I found out my wife was pregnant, I nearly freaked out. I was so worried that I couldn't do this that I actually didn't wanted to get this child. But when I saw my daughter for the first time, I was totally in love with her. She was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.

But honestly I was worried all time. I didn't knew what I could play with her so I just let her choose. We played some stupid things. Sometimes she took out her dolls and I played with her that one of them was a popular designer and the others are models. Bit honestly I always hated it and I was sorry for that. Sometimes she was allowed to play with my long hair. She was allowed to make my a ponytail even if it hurted like shit. But we also played with some little cars what was a bit better for me cuz I just didn't liked to play with dolls. It was embarrassing. But I did it for her.

I was scared because I didn't knew what I could teach her. I was worried that she'd get a dumb person just because I just wasn't able to teach her a few things. But later I found out that it was easy to teach a child a few things because they're fast learners. I taught her to ride a bike and I taught her to draw a goat, what actually was the only thing I could draw. I also played guitar with her while she was sitting on my lap.

When she was five I started to teach her how to play it. I started with a Mini version of an acoustic guitar because I thought it would be easier than an electric guitar. Now she was good at both and also Papa tried to get her into the band but she didn't wanted to. She liked it more to play what she likes and whenever she likes to.

But I also have to be honest because I taught her some bad words. My wife nearly killed me when she found out. But now I was happy being a dad. I loved her so much even more than I love my wife - what I'd never tell her - and she was just like a mini-version of me. She loves teasing the other ghouls. She never was shy and she always says what she thinking. But she always stays polite, what I can't say about me.
Suddenly I bomped against the table and I nearly let the plates fall.

"Fuck." I said.
"That's a dollar for the swear jar!" my daughter said from the kitchen and I looked at her, confused.
"What?" I asked because I wasn't sure if I understood it right.
"I said that this is a dollar for the swear jar. You sweared, don't you remember?" she asked and I just mumbled a bit.

"Fine... If it means that we can pay for you college." I said an threw a dollar into it. A nickel fell down and I tried to catch it but it landed on the ground and rolled under the table. I walked to it and took it and while I was standing up I hitted my head on the table.

"Ah! Shit!" I yelled and held my hand on the back of my head.
"That's another dollar for the swear jar!" she said and I raised my arms.
"Oh come on! what is wrong about this word? It's not that bad!" I tried to defend myself."

"These are our rules. Every bad word you say is a dollar for the swear jar. Including shit, you heard mom."
"Well that sounded like a dollar from you." I said but she shook her head.
"No it isn't because I just told you what you're not allowed to say." she answered and I rolled my eyes.
"Come on please. It's not that bad."
"This word counts!"
I sighed a bit and just threw another dollar into the jar.
"Don't tell your mom." I said but she was just laughing.
"Mom already know that most of the dollar inside the jar came from you so don't be worried." She said and I sighed again.
"Yeah you got me" I said and smiled very big.

After a few minutes my Daughter put the pancakes on the table and they looked perfekt.
"Thank you Sweetheart" I said and she smiled.
"Bon appetit"
"Thank you" so we started eating and she showed me a few videos on her phone she thought would be funny. Actually they were cuz most of them were some pets doing stupid shit and actually I liked it.

"Daaaad... I have a question." She started and I knew that It was something she'd never talk about with her mother.
"What's wrong princess?" I asked and now she smiled a bit shyly
"Well... What would you say if I'd ask you if I could have a... Tattoo?" She said and my smile fainted
"A Tattoo?" I asked again and she nodded.
"Yeah I found a cool one and I'd like to have it" now we were quiet and I just couldn't say something.

"Ehm... N-no!" I said and saw that she was sad about it even if she didn't wanted to show
"But why?" She asked. "You have thousands of Tattoos. You even have Satan on your whole back!" She said and I had to laugh a bit.

"I know but honestly I think you're a bit too young for your first tattoo and I just don't want to be unhappy with it after a while" i tried to explain it to her but she just looked even sadder.
"Sweetheart look. Firstly I know we couldn't convince your mom. She would divorce if she'll find out that I went with you to a tattoo-studio. And I love her so I can't do that." I tried convince her.
"And now look at my arm." I showed her that one that was full of Tattoos.
"Right here I had my first one" I said and pointed on one spot of the big tattoo.

"It was the letter of my first girlfriend. I was so young and thought that she'd never leave me. And after she did I still had her name on my arm. That's why I have this big one right here. And I just want to protect you of that. After that I never wrote a letter onto my body. Not even of your mom. The only letter I actually have is yours on  my wrist" I said and pointed on it. You could see her letter written in a beautiful way.
"Okay" she said in a sad way before she Started to smile again.

"At leas I tried"
"I promise. On your 18th birthday I'll drive with you to a studio and get you your first tattoo. And I'll pay it"
"Really?" She asked happy and I nodded.
"Of course." I looked at the clock.
"Oh I have to go. Could you put the pancakes into the fridge please so I can eat them later?" i asked and she nodded before she gave me a kiss on my cheek.
"Have fun with the others" she said and I smiled softly.
"I will" i took my keys but turned around again.

"Hey, I'm driving to the mall later. Maybe I'll find some pencils where you can draw a tattoo on your skin with. You know what I mean? So that you don't wash it away that fast"
"Really?!" She asked and I nodded.
"Yeah of course why not?"
"Would you draw me my first one?" She asked and I looked at her confused.

"What tattoo do you want?" She asked.
"I don't know. Just something that reminds me of you" she crossed her hands behind her back and smiled in her very warm way.
"I promise I will. See you later" i said and opened the door.
"Drive save!" She said and I nodded before I walked out and  closed the door behind me.

_______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 46 17
Just some one-shots about my favorite band, ghost bc!
779 1 9
Ghost band one-shots ✨️ I will take requests Smut, fluff, angst what ever you want!
12.8K 119 37
I, personally would've name the book "heheeh" (not very professional of me as always but can be anything short) and put like the "ghost band one shot...
23K 526 24
Y/n finished college and is now looking for a job. Tho at the moment not very successful she spent most of her time listening to her favorite band Gh...