KaiShin Oneshot

By Kai_1412_1

A book of oneshots about Kuroba Kaito and Kudo Shinichi sweet to angsty moments in different stories. Shinkai... More

Childhood Promise
Childhood Promise (Part II)
I'm Sorry⚠️
Forever Yours
Forever Yours (Part II)
Hidden Identity [ShinKai]
Hidden Identity [ShinKai] (Part II)
Hidden Identity [ShinKai] (Part III)
Sincerely Yours, Kudo Shinichi
Sincerely Yours, Kuroba Kaito
If Only I Was...
A/N
Christmas With[out?] You
Mistletoe
A New Year To Remember
Best Dating Spot[?]
Hiatus[?] (Not An Update)
Happy Valentines Day!
Chocolate Disaster
Don't, Please[...]
My Metantei
Rejection[?...] [ShinKai]
Full Moon
When I Met You
Her[?...]
You
Love Tonight
A/N [Please Read!!!]
Gift of Love
Precious Gift
Love Return (Afterstory of PG)
A/N: Announcement
Cursed Love[?]
Our Little Angel
Blind Love
Blind Love (Part II)
Broken ⚠️
A/N: [Announcement]
Shelter
Different World
Sick Workaholic
Little Not Perfect
Till Death Reunites Us[...]
Happy Valentine's Day [2022]
In His Arms
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Reminiscence
Author's Return

Author's Note

407 12 0
By Kai_1412_1

A pleasant day to all of you. I know it must've been quite a shock to see that this book is marked as completed and I wanted to give an explanation. So far, my last update was nearly a year ago and as much as I want to continue writing and give you guys an update that you all deserve, I sadly can't.

I wanted to apologize for making everyone wait for an update.

I mentioned that I'll continue writing when summer vacation comes around and it's already ending but I still haven't updated anything. I was naive to think that after getting a break from college and being well rested, I'll finally get the motivation to write, but I was wrong.

College is, in fact, hard and life changing for the most part. Some hobbies die and I guess writing is one of them. Not only that, but I hardly ever watch anime anymore, which saddens me since Detective Conan was my childhood I never left behind.

I'm gonna be in my third year next month and it'll get a lot busier for me since everyone says that it's the hardest year in architecture school. I wouldn't delete or unpublished this story (compared to the unfinished ones) so feel free to continue reading my cringey Oneshots LOLOLOL.

I re-read some of them and I can say that some are terribly cringey and poorly written that I wanted to delete this all together but some are actually good enough to stay.

This is not goodbye but a see you soon, everyone. I hope that the stories I have written have somehow manage to help you in someways or another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 2.3K 38
(Please note that I do not own magician kaito 1412 nor do I own Detective Conan. That privilege belongs to ayoma gosho sensei.) It's been a year sinc...
2.9K 134 29
Two Girls One New World More Boys One Destiny Two paths to take Two girls, forced to save a world not of their own. Their lives already seemed diffi...
26.3K 3.1K 112
[Book 1] Who would have known that one poison was all it took to learn who Kaitou Kid was? Certainly not Ginzo. How the hell was this young child Kai...
40.9K 1.9K 21
*Completed* "Memories... memories have left me hanging since a couple of days. Who am I? Why am I here?" KID let out another halfhearted chuckle and...