A perfect obsession (love aga...

By malecfanstories

Simple Au of malec More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 03
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86 (⚠ mature Content ⚠)
Chapter 87(⚠️Mature Content ⚠️)
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 (epilogue)

Chapter 71

101 15 10
By malecfanstories

💟💟Chapter 71💟💟 

(AN:We are still traveling the same night for the past 2 chapters and this chapter is a continuation of the same long  night..) 

MAGNUS POV 

I followed Camille in the corridor, she took my hands and walked with a full attitude… I crossed Raphael's room on the way.. I checked on the window while passing his room. He was buttoning  his shirt and  to my good luck he looked at me through the window, when I cleared my throat… I eyed Raphael… he frowned and nodded in return … he quickly disappeared from there… I breathed out and smiled at Camille when she took a quick look at me.. 

"You look more  beautiful when you smile at me," she said, winking at me.. I smiled again really wide, the moment she turned to the other side I cursed her and I just wanted to smack her head on the wall next to us right now, but I couldn't do that…. The anger I am holding for her is enormous… still I kept on walking with her.. Dusty joined us half away.. 

"wait!! Where are you coming??" Camille asked Dusty on seeing him joining us without invitation. Actually he didn't need one, he was always there with Camille in all ups and downs .. 

"What are you asking Camille ..??wherever you go. I am always with you.. Now what??" he asked in return, eyeing me behind annoyingly … I am not ready to play this third  wheeling drama… especially not when my man is stuck with these monsters… 

"don't kid yourself dusty.. I will call you if I need you… other than that stay away from us…" she said and walked across dusty , dragging me by my collar…"yeah when you need!!" he repeated her words with a bit of anger… dusty stared at me and I looked at him back.. He breathed out in anger.. I shook My head and followed her.. 

She kicked the door open with her long legs… it's a dark room where no sign of ventilation is there.. My eyes wander around to find alec… in the middle of the room I saw a red light… under that I saw my alec kneeling with his hand tied back, they took off his shirt and left him with a white vest which was covered with blood stains by now .. His forehead was bleeding and he coughed and spit his blood out.. I can't take it.. One of the guards beats him on his chest with a rod, right in front of me.. I growled in return and tried to take a step forward in anger.. But Camille stopped me by placing her hand over my chest . I want to kill that bitch then and there. But I couldn't.. 

"chill.. Magnus!!! He is still alive… so you still have feelings for him?" she asked, looking at me suspiciously .. My eyes started to get wet on seeing Alec like that.. I never saw him kneeling in front of anyone in his life before .. But he kneeled there all helpless and hurted and I am the reason for that… I made myself stony and replied" no… I don't!! "I said and before my tears left my eyes I whipped it away.. 

Alec looked at me in disbelief… I know the physical pain he is going  through won't hurt him as much as my words do… he looked at me with tired eyes.. His eyes were questioning me a lot but I can't explain my own cruel act.. 

"That's my boy," she said and walked around me…she kissed my shoulder, I closed my eyes, irritated… Alec groaned in return, hissing between his teeth.. "I am gonna end this game and we gonna rule the whole downworlder as we wish.. You will be the king and I will be your queen" she said running her nails on my back… I moved uncomfortably.. "don't touch him" alec yelled while spitting out his blood on the floor again.. 

She rolled her eyes and walked towards Alec and stood behind him.. "I hate dogs.. Especially the shape shifting dogs" she said and took a knife and made a cut on Alec's shoulder.. Alec groaned in pain.. I closed my eyes and regretted my whole existence…what am I still doing here???... the guards around there were laughing, on looking at me and  alec… this is it.. This is the image I saw in my dreams and it's happening for real… 

"looks like magnus couldn't watch you suffer… so let me finish you for once and all. '' she said and was about to stab Alec's chest… 

"Camille stop!!" I shouted, she frowned on looking at me.. She started to doubt the Trust I built  for all these 5 days… she walked towards me with an anger filled face … "I knew it.. You still had feelings for him didn't you?? " she pointed her knife at my adams apple I didn't even blink.. I heard Alec shriek in anger…

"let her kill me magnus bane… why do you even care??" Alec whispered in rage … I stared at him with the same anger… One of the guards kicked him on his stomach and in return he coughed out the blood again… I tighten my fist on staring at those guards 

"answer Me magnus!!" Camille shouted… "killing him inside these 4 walls doesn't change anything .. If you want every werewolves under your control and you want to teach them a lesson then you have to do it infront of everyone.. On the ground, the stage you built to punish everyone..his death should be brutal in front of his own people by that way,  no one dares to raise their voice against us …they will slave us for the rest of their lives " I said looking at Alec without even blinking… Alec chuckled while looking at me all sick and tired .. 

" You aren't my magnus anymore..(he said looking straight into my eyes. I want to die then and there, my eyes get glassy, but I know he is in anger and my words aren't helping. That's why he is saying this ) Just do it, kill me "Alec said indignantly ,while grinding his teeth …I felt that pain through his words 

"Well that would be fun, great idea magnus " Camille said and ordered the guards to bring him  down to the ground… Alec didn't even look into my face.. He might think that I am just disgusting shit . They kept on dragging him out … I followed Camille… 

"Everyone,every single  teen wolf should assemble on the ground… no excuses …" she shouted which echoed the whole realm… the guards started to line up all the teen wolves prisoned here… 

++++++

It's around 5 am in the morning… Alec was tied in the middle of the ground, there was a stage built to punish peoples .. They tied him tight on the stage and made him lean his head on the wooden rod for support and there is a long giant knife hanging above his head, the rope connected to the knife  is knotted on the  wooden pillar nearer… a guards were standing with Casuarina ropes to punish Alec infront of everyone.. That view terrifies me.. But this is not the time to feel vulnerable and guilty .. I have to do it… 

Camille climbed on the stage through the wooden staircase… she dragged me by intertwining her hands with me … I saw the arena was filled with the teen wolves, everyone looked scared and gave a pitiful look to Alec …they're like close to 1000 in count… I looked at the clock and it's around 5.30… 

"y'all wondering who he is?? (she chuckled on looking at those wolves standing on the ground) Presenting you Alec lightwood the one true alpha of the era gonna die on me …" she said and eyed the guard next to her.. He beat him forcefully with that rope  , Alec screamed my name  and cried out, he arched his back In pain … 

" Camille!! "I shouted and she gazed at me sideways….." you're gonna watch him, when I slit and cut his neck with that giant knife hanging over there and your alec is gonna come out  into two pieces… "she said smiling devilishly and eyed the guard… 

He was about to undo the knot.. I checked around for Raphael and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath… There is no use in waiting anymore. When I opened it I saw alec staring at me with bloody red eyes that look on his face were like he hate for deceiving him…on seeing him like that, my anger took me over… before the other person could undo the knot.. I took Camille by her neck and locked both of her hands over her back in a quick move , I choked her hard… she snarled in return… my fangs came out and my eyes went red with my nerves and blood vessels projecting prominent under my eyes …. 

Every other guard took a step forward to attack me… "hussshhhhhhh"I hushed everyone… Alec looked at me confusingly… 

" take a step forward, I will rip her heart out!! "I snarled in return…" you are stupid magnus, if you kill me… you will die too "she yelled with a chuckle… Alec looked at Camille even more confusingly .. 

" Well.. I know lady… that's why I left you alive… otherwise you would be dead the moment I stepped inside this realm… "I said to Camille and looked at the guards..

" set him free, now!!!!! "I ordered and tightened my grip on Camille who whined in return.." if you kill her.. You will die along with us too because you are her sirelines too " Dusty tried to take a step forward…. 

" anhann.. I thought you were smart, dusty!! … Do you think I care…?? trust me I won't think twice to rip your queen's heart… I don't care how many lives it takes, not yours, not mine(I shook my head angrily stating it) … if you didn't set him free and let him go, I am sure I would rip her heart even if it took the death of me … I am far away from thinking about my life Right now . "I said and placed my hand over her chest close to her heart … I bet she could literally feel my nails digging on Her so fine skin and flesh.. 

On seeing blood stains on Camille's skin, Dusty ran to Alec and undid his knot which is tied to the pillar and the wooden rod and set him free.. Alec got dropped on the floor , he looks fucked up, he is still bleeding and he pulled himself and kneeled on the ground but this time looking at me with a soulful eyes….even when he looks like he bathed in blood the life in his face is so real and dreamy… I love this hooman more than I ever imagined… "try to get up Alexander!!I need you to come closer to me " I yelped at alec.. He tried to take support from the pillar and he did too.. 

I dragged Camille towards the edge… "is everyone here or not ??"I asked, looking at the crowded teen wolves standing in the ground.. They all shouted yes in return…I turned towards the building and  shouted out loud " RAPHAEL!!! ".. 💟TBC 💟 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.2K 31
This is a Malec AU story. Alec is a young actor who just had his big break. He is going to work together with the well-known actor Magnus Bane. But A...
11.8K 423 20
All Malec scenes in season 1 told from Alec and Magnus's perspective. Just to show them falling in love! I even used direct dialogue to make it accur...
2.2K 306 19
Simple alternate universe love story of malec.
10.6K 22 11
𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐒 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐌 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐑 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓈 ➰ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒: 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 �...