It started with an Accident...

By ChhaviGupta51

In a twist of fate, an accident intertwines the lives of two individuals on opposite ends of the emotional sp... More

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Untitled Part 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 19

946 222 31
By ChhaviGupta51

Ron's POV

I went to my room as I was very tired by now, it was a very long and tiring day. I had not expected this out of the day.

Of course, whatever happened,  happened for good but I wish we had more time to plan. Everyone has some kind of plan for their special days and here neither, Manik nor Raj could enjoy his wedding. The only satisfaction was that they got married to the right person, whom they loved.

If things had not taken such drastic turns, everyone could have enjoyed it. Mahi was looking so pretty on Manik's engagement and mehendi. I wish I could see her at the wedding but the proper wedding ceremony didn't happen.

And since everything happened so fast, we could not enjoy Raj's wedding. Dad invited the Shah family but they could not attend because of obvious reasons. There was an awkwardness between them and Myra's family.

I wish things had been different then Mahi could have attended Raj's wedding too. I missed her and our heated banters. I would have enjoyed both weddings if things were alright. Since I am Roshni's brother, I would have helped in joota churai ceremony and would have had more heated arguments at Manik's wedding and here she would have joined us in barat. I could have flirted with her.

Shit!!!  Lost the golden chance.

Anyways, I am going to work very hard and be successful in my new project and then our business will grow manifolds. I have to show her that I am something even without my parents' name and money. I want to show the world that I can also be good at my work and be successful.

*********
As Raj and Myra were feeling quite awkward with each other, e veryone kept teasing them to make them realize that they were not two separate people but were one as a couple. Though they both were getting uncomfortable at the teasing comments though we all knew that there was nothing romantic going on between them.  But my family wanted them to feel that awkwardness that sometimes adds spice or a spark to a relationship.

And I was hell-bent to bring them together. I wanted my happy and cool twin back. So I tried everything to push him toward his wife by making him a bit insecure.

We all decided to go for dinner and we all got ready, but Myra was yet to join us. And just then I saw her coming downstairs looking very gorgeous as ever and I turned to look at my brother's reaction.

He has been talking to Dad when he saw her and got lost somewhere while Dad was still talking to him.

He was absolutely bewitched by her beauty. Wasn't he saying that she is just okay, not even pretty?? Idiot!!

" Raj, you are going to the office for this order and once it is shipped, you are going to take a full break and going on honey... A vacation with your bride. Is that ok? Raj? Raj??" Dad was saying to Raj and chachu was smiling like anything.

" Ji? What?? "  Raj was startled and got a bit embarrassed for being caught, ogling at her.

I blew a low whistle and he looked at me, I signaled him to go and receive her.

But he was already embarrassed with Dad and chachu teasing him. He was looking at his wife, what was wrong with that? Idiot!

The tragedy of the so-called decent man... Gets embarrassed very easily. 

Well, it was time for me to tease him more, so I went to her.

I extended my hand in front of her and she looked surprised.

" Ron? "  She asked.

" What Ron?? I am Raj! Don't you even recognize your husband? "  I said with a frown that was a permanent feature of him these days.

" But you wore... "  She was saying.

" I know, I know... but you see, Ron said that since it was my first outing with you after the wedding, I should wear this one as I look better in this color so we changed in his room. " I said.

I could feel a set of eyes glaring at me, but I was enjoying it.

She was confused at first and then smiled shyly at me and placed her hand on my hand.

I knew someone was burning. He was about to tell her that I was lying but Chachu, my partner in crime sometimes, stopped him.  Everyone was trying to control their laughter as I was playing a prank on her.

"  I think there’s something wrong with my eyes—I just can’t take them off of you. You are looking very pretty today. " I used one of my pickup lines. She looked around as everyone was there and the color rose in her cheeks.

OMG!! She could feel shy?? I was surprised but she looked pretty blushing like that.

" By the way, how does it feel to be so gorgeous? I swear, I tried but could not find a suitable word in the dictionary to describe your beauty." I used another one and she looked a bit uncomfortable.

"Raj... " she was going to tell me to stop, but I was enjoying looking at both of them getting uncomfortable, and used yet another one.

" Thank God, I have life insurance. Because you make my heart stop. Let's go for dinner. "  I said and started walking towards the main door.

Raj got up but chachu glared at him, enjoying the scene.

" What are you doing, Raj? Everyone... " She looked at me weirdly.

" They will use their cars. You come with me. We must spend some time together. "  I said.

Raj was getting annoyed but chachu was not allowing him to speak.

" Mom!! " Raj said.

" What happened, Ron? " Mom turned and said with a naughty smile. Dad and chachu tried to hide their smiles. 

Poor Raj.

" What?? You too? "  He made a face but Mom shrugged.

" Let's go, honey. " I said pulling her to the door.

If glares could kill, I would have died by now. Raj was getting very uncomfortable now. He even managed to get up and was about to come to us.  

" Are you sure you are Raj?  You are talking like Ron. You are Ron, right?? "  Myra said.

" What are you saying, love? You don't even recognize me?? " I continued with my acting.

I was not behaving like Raj deliberately as it was light-hearted teasing.

" You are Ron!! I am sure. Isn't it Roohi?? "  She looked at Roohi but Roohi shook her head.

" I am sure. You are not Raj."  She insisted.

" Mom, look what is she saying... " I said. And that's when Mom decided to end the teasing she came to me and pulled my ear.

" Ouch!! Mom, don't be a spoiled sport. " I said. She hit me lightly on my arm.

" She is right... Well done, Myra beta. You are right. He was playing a prank on you. "  Mom said.

" Sorry, sweetheart, but how could I miss the chance? " I was laughing. Raj came to stand beside her.

" But I caught you. "  She smiled at me.

" That's because I didn't behave exactly like him. He can't even flirt with his own wife. I was giving you a hint as it was your first time so was giving you a practice test, I was being lenient. " I said.

" I will beat you. "  Raj glared at me.

" Awww... Someone was getting possessive. You have always enjoyed playing those pranks on us. So why are you upset today?" Chachu said and Dad nodded.

" Mom, you also helped him. "  I ignored chachu and said to Mom.

" You both have made fool of me many times. So how could I leave a chance to tease you?? Sorry, Myra, but this game has been a part of this family. They once saw Shlok and Shaurya switching roles and ever since, they have been doing it. " Mom said with a smile. 

" It's ok, Aunty. It was funny." Myra said.

"  Ask this idiot, if he also feels it was funny?"  Dad said while Raj rolled his eyes.

" He was getting very uncomfortable with every flirty dialogue Ron said. "  Chachu was laughing. Myra looked at Raj shyly.

Raj was still looking at his blushing bride. I knew he was mesmerized by her.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😁😁😁😁😁😮😮😮🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 2.6K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
562K 32.8K 50
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 1-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
8.6K 246 36
When two meet chaos is bound to happen ........ A LOVELY CHAOS๐Ÿ’• Both are similar as well as different at same time๐Ÿคจ ........ They except each other...
56.4K 3.3K 71
What happens when you're betrothed to your family friend's son? What happens when you don't know which of the two brothers you're getting married to...