ππ€π’π’πˆπŽπ 》TMR, Minho

By mazewriterrr

Surviving and being a helpful member of what they thought was the only group left in the Scorch, she knocks o... More

𝐏 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 | 𝐓𝐒𝐓
𝐂 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
𝐏 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 | 𝐃𝐓𝐂
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
𝐏 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 | 𝐅 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐑 𝐂 𝐎 𝐃 𝐄
041
042
043
044
045
046
047 *
048
049*
050
051
052
053
054
055
056*
057
058
059*
060*
061
062*
063
Random A/N :)
064
065
066
067
Last A/N

040 (Epilogue)

2.4K 72 459
By mazewriterrr

Ten years later, Minho and I indeed managed to get a hut, well, actually it was a cottage, together. And it was amazing. We lived somewhere in the woods, from a distance of the others.

Newt and Thomas were still together, I had a feeling Brenda had something going on too, and... Minho and I got, as he wished, two kids. Twins, to be specific.

Abby and Charlie; a girl and a boy, named after Alby and Chuck. And now they were already five years old.

Abby looked a lot like me, though she had Minho's Asian eyes. Her hair grew long and fast, coming to her waist. It was black, and shiny, with a small wave.

Charlie in fact looked a lot more like Minho. He looked exactly like Minho when he was young. His cheeks were chubby, his face cuter than you could imagine, and his hair... well, Minho styled that for him every morning.

And as Newt always said about Charlie, he had a big mouth, and a small heart.

"Mom!" Abby screamed and ran into our house. "Uncle Newt gave us a frisbee!"

"He did?" I gasped and took the girl on my lap as Charlie started to fight Minho playfully.

"Can we go to the beach?" She suggested. "I'll ask Dad."

And there she went, pushing Charlie to the side and asking Minho if we could go to the beach. Charlie didn't seem to like his sister for pushing him to the side, so jumped right on top of her.

"Charlie!" Minho warned, but the kid already pushed Abby onto the ground. Minho smoothly lifted him off his sister and lay Charlie on his shoulder, so he had nowhere to go.

"Let me go!" Charlie kicked with his feet, but it didn't affect Minho in the slightest.

Minho raised his eyebrows. "You gonna listen, Char? I'm afraid we'll have to leave you with Gally if you don't."

Abby gasped. "But Charlie doesn't like Gally!"

And no, that was not because Gally killed Chuck, and Charlie was named after him... Charlie just found him scary.

"Exactly," Minho confirmed. "So, what will it be?"

"Sorry, Abby," Charlie grumbled quietly.

"What did you say?" Minho teased. "I can't hear you."

"I'm sorry, Abby!" He repeated. Minho laughed and put the kid on the ground.

"Beach it is." I decided. Quickly we grabbed all our stuff, including the frisbee of course, and started walking.

"Dad?" Charlie asked after five minutes of walking. "How old is Uncle Newt?"

"How old do you think?"

He bit his lip. "Seventeen."

"Wrong." Minho chuckled. "He's at least twenty-seven."

Charlie frowned deeply. "Is he a vampire?"

"I'm the vampire here," Minho assured.

"What?"

"You know, when I met Mom she was bleeding. The blood also got on her lips, so I said I was a vampire."

I gave Minho a warning glance. He knew damn well how I felt about all the education he gave our kids while they were five!

"I don't get it." Charlie pouted. "How old are you guys?"

"Same age as Uncle Newt," I replied.

Abby spoke up. "So you were twenty-two when we were born?"

"True. Good job, Sweetie." Minho smiled again, and took Abby in his arms.

"Nerd," Charlie commented.

"Charlie," I warned, but I couldn't help my laugh. He really was a mini Minho, except now Minho grew up a little more, though the sassiness and sarcasm never left.

"I'm going to Thomas The Train." Charlie muttered before running further away.

I smiled and looked at Minho. "Your kid."

"Came out of your womb." He responded proudly.

I moved my eyebrow up. "You put him there."

Minho laughed and readjust Abby in his arms. By now she was leaning her head on his shoulder tiredly, as if she hadn't slept the whole night.

"Are you getting tired?" I questioned when he readjusted her again. "I could carry her for you."

Minho shook his head. "You carried her for nine months already, I'm sure I can handle fifteen minutes."

I smiled at him, blushing deeply. Soon we arrived at the busier place. Hammocks hung everywhere, along with some small huts for the people that requested that. We spotted Charlie on Thomas' lap with Newt next to them, followed by Frypan.

"Look who it is!" Fry pointed at us. Abby already jumped on his lap while Minho and I sat down in front of them, next to my sister.

"We're going to the beach," I announced. "Anyone wanna come with us?"

Charlie put his finger on Thomas' chest. "You better."

"I will. And Newt too, I may hope."

"Yep." Newt agreed. "And Frypan could bring some food, right Fry?"

"I got cupcakes baking right now," Frypan whispered to Abby. "Should I bring them?"

"Yes!" She peeped excitedly.

"Sorry guys." Astrid apologized. "I've got some work to do in the Med Hut."

"Look, Train!" Charlie held up the frisbee.

"Train?" Thomas muttered, but then he smiled. "That's cool. Where'd you get that, buddy?"

"From Uncle Newt," Charlie explained. "Your lover."

Thomas nodded. "My lover indeed."

"When are we getting cousins?" Abby asked. Everyone fell silent for a bit, though of course, Minho was ready to explain anything.

"You know, it's only possible when a woman and a man-."

"Minho!" I gave him a smack on the shoulder. "They're five."

"Alright." Newt got up from his seat and coughed. "Let's just go to the beach."

Charlie jumped off Thomas and ran onto the sand. We followed quickly.

"Okay, Char. Throw the frisbee!" Minho shouted. The kid did as he was told and threw the toy right onto Minho's head.

"Charlie!"

"You said to throw the frisbee!" He defended.

"Yeah, but not to throw it against your father's head," Frypan answered.

Charlie shrugged. "Then he should've been more specific."

I looked at Minho, who rubbed his forehead. "You alright?"

"Yeah." He straightened his back. For about twenty minutes we played with the frisbee, until Abby came up with the idea to do a running competition. Wonder who would win...

"Do I slow down for them or may I run as fast as I can?" Minho whispered while the kids, Frypan, and Thomas got ready.

"Ask them." I laughed.

Before Minho got the chance to do that, Charlie protested against Newt. "You should join too!"

Newt shook his head. "Sorry, buddy. But I can't run properly."

I felt so bad for him, but he didn't seem to find it that bad. And I knew, even though Newt never told me... I knew how he got that limp. I saw him do it. I saw him jump off that wall.

"Mommy should join!" Abby suggested.

"I'll keep Newt company, okay? This is a thing for Dad, trust me."

"Yep." Minho crossed his arms. "Can I run as fast as I can?"

"Yes. It has to be fair, so don't slow down for us." Charlie decided.

"You're gonna regret deciding that, kid." Frypan laughed.

"Ready?" I called out. "One... two... THREE!"

And Minho ran away as fast as light. Thomas was fast too and stayed about four feet behind Minho. Charlie held out his foot so Frypan tripped. He also bumped into Abby on purpose, so she fell too.

"That's Minho's kid for sure," Newt mumbled. "He would've done that too, when we were younger."

I nodded in agreement. Minho, of course, reached the end at first, then Thomas, Charlie followed, and then Abby. I could see Frypan didn't obey their rules and slowed his run down anyways.

"Charlie broke the rules!" Abby ran over to me. "He pushed me!"

Charlie's face stayed blank. "No one said that was a rule, so I didn't break 'em."

Abby crossed her arms and pouted heavily, but then her eyes started to twinkle. "Can we go swim?"

"You can't swim good enough yet, honey." I smiled. "And I won't be going into the water."

"But I will." Minho volunteered.

Abby frowned at me. "Why won't you, Mommy?"

I swallowed, not knowing what to reply. I just didn't want to show all the scars on my body and scare my kids with that.

Minho bent down next to her. "Mommy thinks she will scare you because she has some beautiful marks on her body. And you know what? They scare me too.. because I think I'll turn blind by the amount of beauty I will see."

My whole face grew bright red, my body filling with butterflies as Abby ran over to me again.

"I won't get scared." She whispered. "And it's not fun without you, Mom. Can you pleaseeeee come?"

I smiled when Charlie went on his knees, forming a begging sign with his hands. "We beg you!"

"Fine then." I sighed. "But I do not have a bathing suit."

"Skinny dip!" Charlie yelled.

With my mouth wide open I looked at Minho. "I swear to god if you taught him that-."

He held his hands in the air. "It wasn't me!"

"It was Brenda!" Charlie added before slamming his hand on his mouth.

"Grandpa told you not to betray them!" Abby gasped.

"Who's Grandpa?" Minho and I asked in unison.

"Jorge." Frypan laughed. "We're the uncles, Jorge the grandpa, Brenda's aunt... we're like a family."

"How cute." Minho grinned. "Can we go swim now?"

"Yes!!" The kids cheered. Minho pulled off his shirt, leaving me speechless. He didn't change a thing, so he still had the amazing biceps, muscles, and veins.

"Nice view, Mom!" Charlie laughed.

My face turned even redder. "Sure it is."

Eventually, I just went in my lingeries like everyone else. I took some deep breaths as I walked into the cool sea water, trying to cover at least the scar Janson once made on my back.

"Hey." Minho swam over to me. "Relax, princess. It's okay, they're playing with the others now, and even if they see, so what? Tell them how you survived everything, and how cool you are."

I smiled and leaned against Minho's shoulder. "I'll try."

"And may I say you look amazing like this?" He raised his eyebrows.

"You're not that bad either." I breathed before connecting our lips.

"EWWW!!" Charlie, Abby, and Frypan screamed in unison.

Minho turned his head in their direction and raised his eyebrow. On his face grew a grin as he readjusted his place. Super slow he took me onto his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist tightly. Then he kissed me roughly, as if he was devouring my lips with his mouth. He cupped my face tightly, glancing at the others now and then. It was quite impressive, I had to admit. And hypnotizing.

"Hey!" Newt yelled. "There's kids around!"

Minho smirked and let go again. Abby stared at her father with an open mouth, but Charlie grinned deeply.

"I think you traumatized them, Minho!" Thomas added. "And me!"

"For Klunk's sake don't act like you and Newt don't-."

I slammed my hand onto Minho's mouth, shaking my head. "Do I keep having to remind you that they're five?"

"Education is nothing compared to what we went through when we were that age!" He defended once I let go. "But alright. Charlie, try swimming over here."

The kid nodded and stood straight up on Newt's lap. He bent his knees and jumped off, diving into the water. His kick gave enough force to almost make Newt lose balance.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Newt groaned, bending down to a certain place. "Did he really have to kick me in there?" He grunted.

As Newt kept groaning and cursing Charlie swam all the way to Minho. "I didn't drown!" He cheered.

"Indeed you didn't, buddy." Minho smiled. "Abbs, wanna try?"

She nodded and started swimming toward us perfectly. "Yes!" I laughed and took her in my arms.

She smiled too. "Are there fish in here though?"

"I just saw a really big shark." Charlie teased. Abby didn't get the joke and screamed through the Haven, clasping around my body in fright.

"He was kidding, Sweetie. There are no sharks around the Haven. Just some fish, but they won't hurt you." I assured her.

"Mommy's right." Minho nodded convincingly. "Nothing to be scared of."

Abby stared at us with wide eyes. "Like, nothing nothing?"

"No." Minho laughed. "It's okay to be scared of things."

"What are you scared of?" She fidgeted with my hair a bit.

Minho rubbed his chin. "Anything that has to do with electricity. Such as lightning and tasers. Tasers give you electricity too."

I felt bad for him, especially since he got hit by lighting and WICKED used tasers on him multiple times, but maybe that was the reason he feared it.

"So if there is a thunderstorm, you get scared?" Abby frowned.

"Yep." He nodded. "You know one time, about a year before you were born, there was a thunderstorm. And I don't like to admit this, but..." Minho started whispering. "I hid in Mommy's arms. And you know what she did?"

"Laugh at you?" Charlie asked.

"No." Minho chuckled. "She stayed awake with me the whooooole night." He said it unnecessarily long. "And she never let go of me. Told me happy stories that would let me think of something else."

"Did it help?"

"It did." Minho pulled me closer by the waist as both kids sat on our lap. "And my other fear is losing you guys and Mom."

"And your fear, Mommy?" They turned to me. I exhaled, thinking what would be fit to say. Not my younger self, the Gladers their parents, or them killing me for sure.

"Heights." I eventually said. "And losing you guys too."

"I have Gallyphobia." Charlie blurted out.

"What's wrong with Gally? He's very nice. He helped save Uncle Newt." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Just scary." Charlie shivered.

Abby sighed. "My fear is still weird creatures!"

"Wouldn't want to meet a Griever then," Minho muttered. Once he realized what he just told the kids, his eyes widened in horror.

"What's a Griever?" They wondered. Minho sighed and turned to me, I nodded.

"Well, as also call them Grievicorns." He started.

I did not expect that.

"They're pink, and have lots of beautiful horns on their back. One big horn is on their forehead. The eyes are heart-shaped and when they poop, it's a pink glitter turd."

Their eyes started to twinkle. "I want to meet one!"
And then they swam away again, toward the others.

"You should've designed the Grievers like that." Minho turned to me and once again, wrapped my legs around his waist.

I blushed deeply. "I'll keep it in mind."

He smiled and leaned in to kiss me deeply, yet rough, basically the usual for him. Slowly Minho trailed his lips down over my jaw, to my neck.

"Dad, stop this!" Charlie screamed.

"It's disgusting."

He hummed and kept going as my eyes closed. "I love you," I whispered through the amazing feeling. Tingles sparked everywhere in my body.

Minho placed a few more good kisses on my neck before he looked up. "I love you too." He smiled. "Back to the kids?"

"Yep." I laughed and started swimming to everyone...

My everything's.

~

A/N: Last chapter of the Death Cure!! I really hope you all enjoyed this! ❤️

Now I will be writing the Fever Code, so that's Lena and Minho's past! Don't expect there to be lots of romance in the beginning, it's more like chemistry but since they're kids... you know :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 1.8K 53
Maze Runner fanfic For too long they had control over her. For too long, they took everything from her. They made her suffer, they made her forget. T...
89.5K 2.1K 40
(Newt x Reader) // (Minho x Reader) What if you would find yourself in the Glade? What if all of the sudden two boys are head over heels for you? Eve...
392K 14.3K 39
Just like the Griever's Hole, the dead men hung by hooks, the Rat Man, the Cranks and the brick walls, Minho had hopes that Frankie's death was just...
271K 5.6K 55
You wake up in the Glade, just like everyone else did. Except, you're the only girl. You end up becoming friends with almost everyone, and become ver...