Quad [MxWxWxM]

By InfinitiAkira

For three years Kasim, Nala, and Zuri had been a throuple. They'd started off as close friends throughout hig... More

Description
1. Be mine?
2. Happy Valentine's Day
3. I'll be good
5. He took everything
6. Nasty enough?
7. They both knew
8. Misunderstood
9. Just believe me
10. The choice is made
11. Beat him home
12. Y'all know my heart
13. I promise
14. Open up to us
15. Anything for them
16. Je tape
16. Je tape |filler chapter|
17. Please let her be okay
18. Are we pa?
19. Bet
20. Enjoy your company
21. Just us
22. So fuçkin' demanding
23. Don't be a bitch
24. Always so logical
25. Promise pinky
26. Agreed
26. Agreed |filler chapter|
27. Are they mine? |pt. 1|
27. Are they mine? |pt. 2|
28. I'll show you a bitch
29. I don't know
30. My sweet girl
31. Can you hold me?

4. Who calling?

3.6K 311 431
By InfinitiAkira

Be sure you've read last chapter, "3. I'll be good"

February 17, 2017

••••••

The throuple were all dressed and waiting for their ride to head to club E11EVEN— a popular club they'd heard of around Miami. It was an energetic, neon-lit night spot with trapeze dancers, burlesque shows, DJs & live music performances.

They were most excited about the strippers and it was rumored that the famous rapper Cardi B would be performing tonight and she was the hottest female artist out right now. She'd put a snippet out of a new song she'd be releasing in a few months— Bodak Yellow and on Instagram she said she perform some of it tonight to get them ready for the release date in June.

Zuri absolutely was a fan girl— so, she was already super turnt being she'd been eating edibles and taking shots to pregame.

"I don't know when y'all find the time to, and do it so effortlessly but y'all look good." Kasim told them as he eyed them, "hair looks good,"

Nala and Zuri both blushed as if he hadn't told them this every two days when they'd switch up their wigs— this time Nala had installed them both and did their make up. They loved when Kasim noticed though, and complimented them on it. He was very observant with them and noticed any minor change in them, he had too.

"Thank you daddy— you look good too. It's the hoochie daddy shorts for me," Zuri eyed him and licked her lips.

He chuckled and shook his head, "it's the gold chain and white t-shirt combo that's doing it for me. Like really doing it for me, daddy." Nala complimented.

Zuri and Kasim looked to her, she'd compliment them all the time but never like that. "That dick got you acting up huh sunshine? I know that's right,"

"It got you right too, don't do me like that." Nala blushed and put her head down.

Zuri chuckled and poured them all a shot, "and imma act right the rest of the trip too. Maybe,"

Kasim laughed, "Maybe?"

"Just kidding daddy," she smiled at him.

"—anyway, let's take these shots and go. The Uber just pulled up,"

The three took their shots and then headed outside, Kasim held their door open before getting in himself.  As soon as he sat down Zuri had made herself comfortable on his lap, "I really do want to apologize for my behavior daddy and I just wasn't sayin' sorry because that dick was rearranging my guts. I know you wouldn't cheat on us.... I got to stop comparing past relationships when we split up back then to us when that has never been you." She sighed, "that's all I could come up with. I hope you know it's genuine,"

Zuri would very much rather mop the ocean before ever admitting that she was wrong or putting her pride to the side. It was either take it or leave it— she was honestly genuine though. He knew that.

"That's better than nothing sexy red, I accept it but don't let that shit fly out your mouth again...aight?"

"Oooop— yes daddy," she pecked his lips, "no forreal though, I really do appreciate you and you being here on this trip with us. I really want to enjoy this time together,"

He smiled up at her, "I love you baby— that's all a nigga want. Don't hold back, I need to see how y'all be acting when I send y'all off without me."

"Oh baby— you know I act a fool regardless."

Nala and Kasim both laughed becuase that was indeed true, Zuri had always been a wild card. She loved to live in the moment and live like it was her last each day. Life was too short and she learned that when she lost the two closest people to her— her father and godfather. She didn't want to ever die with any regrets so each day she woke up she did what she wanted when she wanted in case it was her last day to do so. It was how her godfather had lived.

"I'm so happy that everything is back to normal," Nala spoke up.

Kasim chuckled, "yeah...normal,"

Both women looked at him, "Babe?" They whined simultaneously.

"Don't worry, I won't do too much until we get back home, y'all safe for this week."

"It's just that my momma baldhead...." Zuri spoke up, "if she didn't give me a perm when I was little maybe I'd act better? Blame her daddy, dead ass."

"...and I just miss my granny," Nala pouted.

Kasim burst into a throaty laugh, the women eventually joined in. Zuri nor Nala fuçked with their families....especially the ones they'd just blamed their behavior on. They both had alot of family issues and they joked on it alot now that they were to the point where it no longer bothered them. Kasim was the only one who came from a good family on his mothers side atleast and his family definitely made up for the lack of his women families. His mother, sister, uncles, aunts and cousins absolutely adored Zuri and Nala.

It was his dad's side that had alot to say so he cut them off— they weren't going to stop his happiness and what he chose to do with his life. It was bad enough that his dad never stepped up for him— he was thankful that his side of the family was present here and there but not enough to where he'd choose them over Nala and Zuri.

"We're here," Zuri spoke up after their laughter had died down, "I paid for us a section already too. Knowing it's gone be packed,"

The driver opened their door and Kasim got out first so he could hold his women hands and make sure they carefully stepped out, Zuri blushed when he smacked and gripped her ass when she walked by him. Nala shook her head when he did the same to her— she hated things like that but she didn't trip too much because his love language had always been physical touch. No matter where, he respected her boundaries and when he randomly did show her PDA she let him. It was a compromise. He didn't do it often, and when he did she didn't want him to feel bad about it.

"Sexy asses," he shook his head as they walked in front of him, he tipped the driver and headed to the line they walked too. It was clear that if you ordered a section then that was the line to be in since it was way shorter than the other line that was wrapped around the building. "What's going on?"

Zuri had frowned her face up at the security who stood by the door, "well— we paid too so what the fuck y'all gone do bout' that? Ain't no mothafuckin' body taking our section unless y'all handing out my refund."

Kasim sighed and grabbed her placing him behind her, she knew then that he'd handle it and it was best if she had let him, "what's the problem bro?"

"We were just explaining that the site glitched and the section that you and that other group booked," he nodded towards a group who looked visibly upset as well, it was two men and three women, "was the last section of the night and she went off before we could try to come up with something— the owner is on her way down now though. Sorry about that,"

Nala sighed, "is there a way we can all just share the section and both parties can get some form of refund, extra bottles or something? If that's fine with them, then it's fine with us."

"Yeah pretty lady— I think that can be arranged," he licked his lips and smiled at her.

Nala rolled her eyes.

She grabbed Kasim's face and kissed him— it caught him off guard but he kissed her back. Sticking his tongue in her mouth she instantly sucked on it.

Zuri laughed at the security's face as his eyes quickly looked elsewhere, "I know that's right sunshine—- let these niggas know that then." She hyped.

Nala laughed and pulled away, "stop it pumpkin,"

"I'm waiting on mine," Zuri closed her eyes and puckered up, Nala sucked her teeth but kissed her anyway. Zuri of course grabbed her neck and palmed her ass. "Thanks for admiring— as you see though. We got this one on lock, about that section though big guy?"

He cleared his throat— his partner let him know that the other group was fine being he'd went to talk to them. From there all eight were lead into the club and into the section, the owner had introduced herself. Handed them four extra bottles and refunded both parties half of their money, apologizing for the inconvenience. She'd even sent some strippers up to their section as well, food was also on the house. She was a woman who clearly took pride in her establishment and customer service. She'd make sure they were good all night.

The women instantly hit it off— and it wasn't long before they'd started to dance one another as if they'd known eachother for a while. Kasim stood off to the side as he sipped his drink and let his women do them, out of the corner of his eye he'd seen one of the men walk up to him.

"My name Rayshon bro, I'm assuming my women dancing with yours?" He chuckled and sipped his drink, "those my ladies Taraji and Angel,"

Kasim nodded shaking his head at Zuri— she had one hand placed on one of their hips and the other held a stack of money to her ear rapping the song as the woman threw her ass on her.

"That'd be my lady Zuri— the one acting like she got common sense is Nala." He told him, sipping his drink. Rayshon laughed.

"The two lame mothafucka's boo'd up in the corner my people too— just wanted us all familiar since we forced to share this section. That's Tyler and his lady Miracle, we all cool people. My women get wild and that usually cause issues, don't want no bullshit tonight is all,"

"I respect that bro— Zuri gone do enough for all of us." He chuckled seeing her swipe under Angel's pussy when she bent down and twerked, and then throw money on her. "I apologize for her,"

Rayshon laughed once again, "they just having fun— glad to see another couple like us out here. Nice meeting you tho,"

"Same bro,"

They dapped up and then parted ways, once the lady Miracle had stood and joined the women—- Kasim had went and sat with the men, he was thankful that he wasn't the only man to let his women enjoy themselves and sit back. He hated the niggas that had to be under their women while out in a setting where women were supposed to let loose, throw ass, and show out. If you were going to be jealous then clubbing wasn't for you and your lady. Zuri and Nala knew their boundaries and what was too much so Kasim never tripped. He only asked that they atleast stayed by one another— for safety reasons.

"You said yo' lady name was Zuri?" Rayshon asked, "I'm afraid we might have words— my women look a little too intrigued with her,"

Kasim chuckled, "I'm afraid that if she want them then they took bro,"

Tyler laughed, "you laughing like she ain't tonguing yo wife down?" Rayshon laughed.

Kasim had never seen a nigga move so fast across a section before, he stood but Rayshon shook his head. "He ain't finna say shit to your girl," he assured him, "he ain't even finna say shît to his wife forreal,"

He watched a little longer but seen that Miracle only wrapped her arms around Tyler and kissed his lips, it seemed as if he had forgot why he had went over there in the first place, he laughed and relaxed.

The music eventually turned into something a bit slower, his eyes connected with Zuri's. She told him to come over to her with her pointing finger, he downed his shot and stood to his feet. She met him halfway and then pushed him back onto the couch, he licked his lips. Kwiet Storm - Lights out, candles lit played through the speakers.

Once the Chorus played Zuri had whined her hips in front of him, "hands on the bed, feet on the floor. Silently you moaning, but your body screaming more," she was bent over now with her legs spread, rubbing over her pussy from underneath her.

"Lights out, candles lit. Your legs are steady shaking— the headboards will be breaking," Zuri stood and walked to him slowly straddling him, he bit his lip when she slowly rolled her hips right on top of his dick while staring into his eyes.

Zuri tossed her head back and moaned when he grabbed her neck pulling her closer, Kasim started to sing the second verse into her ear while she felt him grow beneath her— she continued to dance on him. Rolling her hips to the beat.

"Now can you feel me inch by inch, I'm loving the way you move. Your moaning it sounds so good, while I'm deep inside of you," he song to her— placing kisses beneath her ear, "Lately, I've been feigning for this, I've been feigning for your kiss,"
He stared into her eyes— they were low and he could tell that she was ready to fuck him where they sat. He smirked.

They were so into one another they hadn't noticed Nala slip from the section minutes ago.

Nala had sat at the bar taking shots back to back— in the middle of recording Zuri and Kasim she had got a message notification from one of her friends and it was a link saying that a deadly riot had broke out at the prison Orion was incarcerated at. Leaving four guards— and ten inmates killed. Her mind was fucked and instead of ruining their little moment she had snuck out of the section and went to the bar.

A man had offered to buy her shots and she had accepted them, too fucked up to care. "You good though beautiful? You shouldn't take nomo shots,"

"You my daddy now?" She snapped.

He laughed, "not at all— can I get a dance?" He asked, the music switch to Usher - Can you handle it and he held his hand out for her.

She wasn't a drinker and by this point she was drunk and the man wasn't bad looking. So, she shrugged and took his hand, he smiled and pulled her up. They made it to the small dance floor, just as usher voice rang through the speakers.

"Now that you're here, I got somethin' to say, baby. I think that you should know, you're givin' the most, sugar. So don't worry 'bout the situation, I'd never let you go,"

Nala whined her hips on him—- the man by the name of Carlos held her hips and ran his hands down her back, bending her over in front on him. Her eyes widened but then she laughed, she continued to dance with him, sexily. His hand rubbed her bare thigh and she quickly stopped him and stood straight up, he held his hands up in surrender, "don't get too touchy now, I agreed to a dance not to fuçk,"

"My bad love I wasn't—-"

His eyes widened seeing Kasim now stand behind Nala and wrap his hand around her neck whispering something into her ear. It looked rough but it wasn't, Carlos had frowned and quickly went to her defense and shoved Kasim back. He was honestly only trying to protect the woman he took a liking too not knowing the man he'd just shoved was her man— from the outside looking in he looked like he'd just abused her and Carlos never stood for men roughing women up. Not matter if he knew them or not.

Kasim stared at the men and put Nala' behind him, "nigga this ain't a battle you'd win— don't put yo fuçkin' hands on me about my woman."

"Yo woman?" Carlos chuckled, "she seemed single to me— you good beautiful?" He side stepped Kasim and tried to reach for Nala.

"Is this mothafucka' slow? That's what we on Nala?" Zuri popped off, "he think you single? You hate PDA but let this nigga be all on you like that? Bet." She chuckled although she was furious.

Nala had tears in her eyes now— she was moving off of emotions and knew she had just fucked up. Her eyes widened seeing Kasim swing on Carlos and the two had started to fight, she knew that when Carlos had reached for her the second time Kasim would take that as disrespect when he'd already told him what was up. She stood there and cried watching Kasim beat the man, up until Security had grabbed him and if that wasn't enough Zuri had maced him when Kasim was done with him.

They all went outside and walked around the block to a 24 hour diner to wait for their ride— and to get away from the club before the police were called. Kasim was heated and so was Zuri, they never minded flirting with women and being touchy but a random man? That' just wasn't flying with either of them— especially from how intimate the two looked on top of her recklessness from leaving the section and taking anything from a stranger.

"Let's go," Kasim stood— the Uber was now outside.

He hadn't even held the doors open for them, he was passed pissed. Nala hated for anyone to be mad at her and she hated any form of confrontation— so Kasim fighting had flared up her anxiety and them being so mad at her, she wasn't used to it and it hurt her feelings on top of the news about the prison and being drunk she only sobbed the entire way to the hotel. It was all she could do.

Once they made it to the room she tried to apologize.

"I— I'm sorry, it's just that—-"

"Shut the fuçk up," Zuri snapped, the look she gave her was deadly, "like dead ass...stop talking to me,"

"A bitch couldn't even see Cardi," she mumbled walking away.

Nala jumped when one of the room doors slammed shut and she sobbed harder, Zuri had never spoke to her that way.

Feeling her phone go off she pulled it out and silenced it sitting it in the table, "Kasim?"

"You just silenced yo phone in my fuçkin' face?"

It went of again, she silenced it once more.

"I want to talk about tonight," she sniffled.

"You give that nigga yo number Nala?" He grabbbed her face— gently. "Hm? You wanna fuçk with me?"

Her phone went off again, it was a random number FaceTiming her. "I don't know who that is baby, I swear."

"Who calling you Nala? Why you ain't answering?" He asked calmly, "this what you wanna do?"

She cried harder— and jumped so hard hearing him yell and the tone in voice change while his eyes went dark at his next question...her phone went off again, "WHO CALLING?"

••••••

Thoughts? What stood out the most?

Make sure you've voted on all chapters 🫱🏼‍🫲🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 82 10
Exposition: I got in trouble. Today was supposed to be a good day. I was supposed to be on my way to the college of my dreams, but everything was th...
40 5 9
*18+ Sexual/Violence Content Warning - Read At Own Discretion* _______________________________________________________________ "Four years i have wa...
1.2K 114 9
APOLLO I remember the very moment that my life changed for the worse. I'd just turned 23. It was the night of my coronation. I'd just challenged my f...
37.2K 2K 52
[Royals Series] Neal and Eric's Book: *Can Be Read Separately* *Its a 2-in-1 story my guys* There was something Neal hadn't felt in a long time. I...