𝐌𝐘 π’π€π•πˆπŽπ”π‘ | ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ

By avkjmn

[ ππŽπ“ π„πƒπˆπ“π„πƒ] A story where jungkook a mafia boss become taehyung's saviour, love, husband his every... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 (M)
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
Final
Epilogue

28

2.5K 86 4
By avkjmn

"Jinnie don't worry, he will be fine. You just focus on yourself for now" Namjoon spoke softly trying to make his husband understand.

"Joon but-" Jin words got cut off when a loud shrieking voice echoed in the mansion Hall.

"Hobieeeee hyuunnnngggggg~ A loud chirpy voice were heard in the mansion making other's groaned in annoyance but expect jin and Namjoon who were sitting in the living room. Jin and Namjoon looked at each-other with a frown on the face.

" joonie did you heard that right?" Jin asked Namjoon who was lost too just like him.

Covering his slight shock Jin glared at the boy standing In-front of them.

"Yeon-fuvking-jun is this how you should enter someone's house?" Jin asked yeonjun in a stern voice.

"Ab-a-- hyung I was just excited, so I shouted" yeonjun grinned cutely.

"You better not to do that again" jin glared at him.

"hyung where is hobi hyungie?" yeonjun asked with a slight blush on his cheeks, changing the subject.

"I'm not seeing things, right joonie?" Jin asked Namjoon while eying yeonjun from head to toe.

Namjoon coughed.

"he is resting in his room Don't make noise, okay" Namjoon said softly to yeonjun who quickly dashed towards hobi's room.

"jin I think you should rest too" Namjoon spoke softly while caressing Jin's hands.

"but joonie jungkook is still unconscious" jin said while looking down after all he love jungkook like his son.

"baby don't worry eun-woo said already there is nothing to worry about" Namjoon reminded jin about eun-woo's words.

"Now see yeonjun is here too, everything is fine now" Namjoon winked at jin at yeonjun's part in which jin slapped slightly at Namjoon's chest.

"Now come on get up I need cuddles too,  you didn't even kissed me from last 29hrs. " that was your punishment for breaking my favorite vase you dumb muscle man" jin huffed while looking at other side.

"but baby I told you that was an accident" Namjoon looked at jin while pouting well tried to pout and jin who burst out laughing his ass off. "joon never ever try to pout again" jin said while pointing his index finger at joon who sulked in tiny.

jin hold Namjoon's face in his big hands and then gave him a kiss on his lips making joon ko smile widely showing his dimples.

"I love you, baby" Namjoon confessed with love in his eyes for his handsome husband.

"and I love you too, my god of destruction" jin confessed too while giving a smooch on Namjoon's lips making him blush slightly.

"look who is blushing now" jin teased namjoon who blushed even more while looking down.

"okay lets go enough teasing" Namjoon said while calming himself down and lifting jin in his arms. he walked them to their bedroom.

_____

yeonjun tiptoed and entered hobie's room who was sleeping peacefully.

yeonjun smiled softly seeing him like this.

slowly getting on bed to not to wake hobi he lay down beside him while carefully caressing his slightly bruised face. he knows what happened last night because hobi told him everything before the attack about their plan and everything.

yeonjun peck on hobie's cheek softly. he wanted to kiss him on his lips but he will wait for hobi to wake up.

hugging ℎ𝑖𝑠 hobie hyungie close to himself he was a blushing mess because of their closeness.

it's not like they didn't hugged or kissed each-other before but this is the first time he is on the same bed with his 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 hugging him while staring at his handsome face. he was trying to control his fast beating heart and his burning cheeks.

In the warmth of his 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 he slept too hugging him tightly with content smile on his face.

______

-3hrs before, after the attack -

After cleaning the mess,helping everyone and got treated Namjoon, hobi and other new members went to their respective rooms except Yoongi.

Yoongi direct walked to jimin's room, who was already there because he was dead tired so he left early as per yoongi's demand.

Yoongi barged into jimin's room startling the poor boy, who was trying to lay down comfortably on the bed while hissing here and there.

"What the hell yoongi, what do you want right now?" Jimin asked eyeing Yoongi in annoyance.

He is dead tired right now and he is really not in the mood of some drama.

"Just came for good night kiss" Yoongi said while walking towards Jimin.

And Jimin looked at him confused not understanding his words.

Before he knew what's going on Yoongi pulled him to himself and smashed his lips onto jimin's. Jimin's eyes widened in shock while trying to push Yoongi.

"Yoon-fucking-gi what the hell are you doing??" Jimin yelled at Yoongi who was just looking at him fondly.

"What do you mean by what I'm doing obviously I'm kissing my boyfriend and soon to be my husband" Yoongi spoke up while looking straight in jimin's eyes who's eyes widened in shocked.

"Now come on, don't be mad just kiss me already" Yoongi said again making Jimin come back to earth.

"Fuck off" Jimin yelled again while glaring at Yoongi because he is thinking the Yoongi is just messing with him but again Yoongi is not That type of guy. Yoongi doesn't joke around like that.

Ignoring jimin's words Yoongi pulled Jimin to himself more and laid both of them on the bed ignoring all jimin's protests.

"Now, fucking stop resisting I know you love me to too" Yoongi said with a smug smile.

"W-hat?" Jimin shutters and asked in a tiny voice.

"I love you, my feisty mochi"

Yoongi suddenly said those words making jimin's jaw to drop on the floor.

Jimin blushed at the confession but still resisting.

"Mochi come on say it back" Yoongi said while pulling jimin's face more close to his face.

"What?" Jimin asked while eyeing Yoongi's face uhmm specially his lips.

And Yoongi just smashed his lips onto jimin's making him moan at the softness of yoongi's lips.

Yoongi kissed Jimin passionately so as Jimin both pour their love for each-other in the kiss forgetting everything but just them.

Soon they broke the kiss with a string of saliva.

Yoongi joined their forehead while smiling. Jimin blushed furiously as Yoongi caresses his cheek bone.

"I love you too, my grumpy cat"

And Jimin said those magical words making Yoongi smile his gummy smile.

Yoongi Peck on jimin's forehead as Jimin smile too with red cheeks.

"Thank you" both said at the same time and burst out laughing at each-other's silliness.

"Okay just sleep now" Yoongi said while covering both of them the duvet.

"Good night, baby" Yoongi said hugging Jimin more to himself as Jimin snuggled his face in yoongi's neck.

"Night" Jimin wished Too while blushing madly.

_____

Their confession was not that ideal but what matters the most is now that they're together in each-other's arms safely.

Yoongi was terrified seeing Jimin getting hurt that his emotions were all over that's he barged in jimin's room and kissed him out of blue.

It's not the first they saw each-other getting hurt but love can change everything.

They lived under the same roof for years their love, care is beyond from being just a member of the gang of friends and same goes for hobi and yeonjun.

Hobi and yeonjun were and gang mates too and they never ever saw each-other like now they're.

Yeonjun was bit childish so as hobi now their bickering got them here.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Okay a filler 😪

I can't right more now.

Next part will be taekook's 🥺

Yoongi's confession part, I wrote something else before but that part doesn't saved guess what I wrote again a whole different story 😭😭

My wattpad was not working well from last few days so I couldn't write I even uninstalled my wattpad to install again to see why this bitch is bitching with me.

Now just half an hour before I download vpn guess what now I'm using vpn for wattpad and it is working fine now, why always me? :)

Take care 💜🙏

-Mimi 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
83.9K 2.8K 21
A short love story of two doctors.... Note: Very late updates Contains: Top kook Bottom tae Taekook Happy ending Intersex Romance Comedy Fluff Mpreg...
243K 9.1K 24
Hey, Mommy," -Jeonyul "I'm not your mommy, kid and stop calling me a mommy okay?" -Taehyung Where Jeon Jeonyul, son of popular CEO Jeon Jeongguk fou...
5.4K 262 15
There was a mafiaso named kim taehyung the leader of the world wide known mafia gang viper with so much fame,money and most importantly power.He is r...