•Sweet Desire•[Taegyu]

By xoxewonzzn

Kang Taehyun one of the Strongest mafia in South Korea. when he want something he will definitely get it . Li... More

CHARACTERS
Prologue
°•[1]•°
°•[2]•°
°•[3]•°
°•[4]•°
°•[5]•°
°•[6]•°
°•[7]•°
°•[8]•°
°•[9]•°
°•[10]•°
°•[11]•°
°•[12]•°
°•[13]•°
°•[14]•°
°•[15]•°
°•[16]•°
°•[17]•°
°•[18]•°
°•[19]•°
°•[21]•°
°•[22]•°
°•[23]•°
°•[24]•°
°•[25]•°
°•[26]•°
°•[27]•°
°•[28]•°
°•[29]•°
°•[30]•°

°•[20]•°

922 48 15
By xoxewonzzn

Author POV

After two days

Beomgyu and soobin was coming out of college entrance to go home and soobin was non stop talking with the younger which made the younger rolled his eyes in annoyance but he can't say anything after all soobin is his hyung.

"And you know what happens after that Suzume just decided to sacrifice herself!Like damnit" Soobin was talking about the Suzume Anime recently he watched yesterday and he was talking about that from the morning.

Beomgyu smacked his own forehead then looked away from his hyung to other side then suddenly his eyes caught a familiar Face which made him smile automatically.

He didn't even bother to look at soobin, he just run toward the figure who is waiting there with his car , wearing a Dark blue jacket along with tight leather jeans .

He throw himself at his boyfriend arms , hugging him tightly which made Taehyun chuckled at him then hug his baby back .

"What the hell , excuse me Beomgyu" Soobin scoffed and come to them with a pout on his face .

"Did you just ignore me like this, because you saw your boyfie" Soobin said as Beomgyu rolled his eyes then looked at his hyung .

"First all of hyung , your eating my mind from the morning and second stop acting like a baby it's don't suit you" Beomgyu said with a groan as the older roll his eyes then looked back at them .

Taehyun was laughing because of the brothers bricking with each other.

"Any way why are you here huh?" Asked soobin, crossing his arms to his chest then look at the black haired guy with a eyebrow raise.

"Nothing just I want to spend some time with Beomgyu so I come to pick him" Taehyun replied with a smile.

"Oh it's great then after all I am free today , I don't have anything to do" Beomgyu voiced as Taehyun looked at him then smiled .

"Wait , are you abandoning your only brother Beomgyu, how could you huh!?" Soobin said , being dramatic which made the younger rolled his eyes again.

"Stop your drama hyung" Beomgyu frowned as soobin still continue being dramatic.

"Hyung , you know what Yeonjun hyung is free today I think so you should go and talk to him then" Taehyun suggest as he know what actually can stop the older now .

And it worked soobin stop being dramatic and walked away like a good guy like nothing happened which made Beomgyu stared at him with mouth open agape.

"Oh Taehyun!give me the address please" Soobin turned back to the younger who let out a chuckle then nod his head .

"I will send it by message don't worry" Taehyun yelled back as soobin make a one eye wink face and walked from there toward his car like happy jumping bunny .

Beomgyu again smacked his own forehead then turned to Taehyun who is already laughing so hard because of this .

"I think we should go now" Taehyun said while laughing as he wrap his arm around Beomgyu waist.

"Yeah let's go I am just done with my brother" Beomgyu said and get into the car with Taehyun.

At Taehyun apartment

Both of them entered as Beomgyu sat down at the couch, throwing his bag away to the other side . Taehyun closed the door and took off his jacket, throw it to somehow.

He turn to saw Beomgyu looking at him , he raised his eyebrow and walked near toward him then sit down beside his boyfriend.

"Why are you looking at me like this" he mumbles then wrapped his arm around the older waist and pull him closer .

"You're just too handsome to stare you know" Beomgyu said as Taehyun chuckled then softly caresses his cheek.

"I know I am handsome but you don't need to stare like this" Taehyun said , more like a whisper as Beomgyu smile and wrap his arm around His neck .

"I can't help , I am just to happy be with you and I don't know why" Beomgyu said, deeply looking into Taehyun eyes .

Taehyun smiled at him then stared at him with loving eyes as his eyes land Beomgyu lips .

He slowly started to move closer to his lips as Beomgyu understand what is going to happen next , he closed his eyes waiting for Taehyun to kiss him .

And after some second Taehyun connected their lips together and beomgyu kissed him back immediately.

Moving their lips in sync , both of them melt into the soft kiss , the kiss was soft and a passionate one not heat one .

After some moments both of them pulled back from the kiss and look at each other eyes deeply .

"You must be hungry right" Taehyun said as Beomgyu nod his head rapidly like a baby .

"Such a cutie pie,wait let me see if we had something or not" Taehyun said and got up from the couch went toward the kitchen as Beomgyu also got up from his seat and went behind him .

Beomgyu was walking suddenly his eyes caught the plain wall, near the couch . "Taehyun , why didn't you do anything with this wall" Beomgyu asked as Taehyun turn to him .

"Actually I don't know what to do with this wall after decorating the whole Interior so I left it plain" Taehyun replied while looking into his fridge.

Beomgyu was staring at the wall until Taehyun called him by his name and he come back into his sense then turn to him .

"We need to order from out because I am out of ingredients" Taehyun said as he nodded his head then sit down at the couch again.

Taehyun order the food from online and after some moments their order arrived. then they both started to enjoy their meal .

"Taehyun, I have a idea for the wall, because it doesn't look good" Beomgyu said as Taehyun turned to him .

"Yeah sure , what do you want to do then?" Asked Taehyun, while stuffing some food in his mouth .

"Let's paint it together,it will become one of our memories too" Beomgyu said with another level of excitement which made the black haired guy smile and nod his head .

"Yes why not let's do it after eating" Taehyun states as Beomgyu clapped his hands in excitement then started to eat again.

After some moments

Taehyun bring some paints and both of them change their clothes and also cover up the floor and the furniture around the wall so they don't get colours on .

"Let's do it!!!" Beomgyu said and took a brush then started to paint as Taehyun also started to doing the same.

Beomgyu was happily painting the wall until Taehyun Started to distracting him with paints

Beomgyu glare at him then splash some colours at Taehyun then started to laugh when he saw the shocked face of Taehyun.

Taehyun look at him then pick him up from the ground then started to swing him around, Beomgyu was laughing and try to stop him but Taehyun didn't stop .

Both of them was giggling, as the sound of laughing spread all over the apartment because it's was just two of them .

After that they again went back to painting the wall and after some hours they completed it .

"WE DID IT!!" Beomgyu shout in excitement and hugged Taehyun, who hugged him back .

"We did it Taehyun!" He said while jumping as Taehyun laugh at his baby cuteness.
"Yes baby we did it " he give a peck on Beomgyu lips then ruffle his hairs .

"Wait a minute" Beomgyu took a small brush then wrote something on the wall at the edge .

When Beomgyu turned back Taehyun saw that its was Taegyu written there and it made his lips turn into a smile .

"It's good right!!" Asked Beomgyu as Taehyun nod his head in yes . "It's cute baby" he said as Beomgyu smiled and again hugged him .

"Okay now Let's get clean up then you have to go home" Taehyun said and beomgyu nod his head . They both clean the room together then went to take shower .

____________

"Means your going to take my clothes again to wear" Taehyun said , because of course if Beomgyu take shower now then that's mean he is going to wear his clothes.

"I don't care , I just love to wear your clothes" Beomgyu said as Taehyun nod his head then went inside of the bathtub , filled with warm water.  Soon Beomgyu joined him and sit on his lap .

Taehyun wrapped his arm around his waist and rest his chin on his shoulder then close his eyes .

RBC

firstly sorry for late update

And hope u guys enjoy this part so don't forget to vote and comment.

Love u all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 853 27
the mafia who was planning for revenge meet a unknown boy and fall in love with him but the boy is someone else obsession, and the boy become two maf...
12.5K 610 22
ꜰɪɴ. ── 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘶 where yeonjun is a big fuck boy and soobin's childhood friend. He plays every girl he sees. but somehow, soo...
5.8K 360 23
"Can you believe that" "Believe what?" "That I fell in love with my bodyguard" "Interesting right?" A story where a mafia son is tend to be in dange...
37.6K 1.3K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...