MAFIA MARRIED TO A "MAFIA" |...

By KDV702

To show the union of the F/N mafia and the Jeon Mafia, the two leaders decided to marry their child to each o... More

- 01
- 02
- 03
- 04
- 05
- 06
- 07
- 09

- 08

665 13 7
By KDV702

"so?" Y/n said on the phone as she walk on the balcony.

Jungkook who was training in the living room stop and look at her. 

"did you get our names on the list?" Y/n ask. "... Perfect... When will it come? ... Tomorrow morning?... Well we don't have a choice... You did? Good... Everything should be ready on time... Okay... Hmm" she hang up and walk back in. 

"who was it?" Jungkook ask. 

"Namjoon" she answer and take a sit on the sofa as she pick up her computer. 

"and what did you guys talked about?" he ask again before taking a sip of his water. 

"the mission" she didn't even glanced at him. 

"that's it?"

Y/n nod her head. 

"you know I'm also part of this mission, and from what I know you're not the leader of this mission so I have the right to know everything that's going on" he scoff then look at her. 

She look up at him. 

"do I have to remind you that for now we are inseparable, my soon-to-be wife?" he smirk. 

"fine" she sigh. "Chaeryeong got our names on the list so there will be no problem at the entrance. Our costumes for the night will come by tomorrow morning. And Namjoon got the list of every people that will be there as well as the architecture of the place. 

"but isn't our mission suppose to be a rescue mission?" Jungkook ask. 

"yes, and we know that the T-mafia always keep useful and precious things, or people, close to them. So if their gonna be there then our rookies must be here in Hong Kong" Y/n explain. 

"I see. But couldn't they be anywhere in this city?" Jungkook said. 

"what do you mean?" Y/n frown. 

"they seem to be a known group they might have contacts here meaning that they could be anywhere"

"right, that's a possible answer but let's try to find them at the 'party' and if they're not there, well we'll have to find something else" she said. 

"how many are they?" 

"three" 

Jungkook think for a moment before going back to train. Y/n frown a little confuse but brush it off. 

***

The rest day went by quickly. They all had dinner together and talked about the mission and how they are going to search for the rookies. It is now time to sleep and mentally prepare for tomorrow's mission. Y/n is reading a novel while sitting on the bedroom's chair in her night dress. Jungkook, him, walk out of the bathroom with his night clothes on, wet hair and a towel around his neck. 

"ya" Jungkook catch her attention.

She look up at him.

"for the bed" he started. "I was thinking we could switch each night" 

"well, think again 'cause that's a no" Y/n refuse. 

"then, if you don't want to sleep elsewhere and I do not want to either the only solution left right now is that we sleep on the same bed"

She exhale sharply and drop her novel putting a page marker in it. 

"okay" she agreed. 

Jungkook arch an eyebrow quite surprised by her answer. Did she actually agreed with his proposition?

"I mean, the bed is big enough and with can each take one side. This bed looks like a three-spaced bed" she said. 

He just nod his head and get in bed after drying his hair. Y/n lay down on her side, her back is now facing Jungkook. He grimace at her and turn his back at her either. He then think of something. Jungkook sit up and look at Y/n. 

"why can't I bring people to our penthouse?" he ask. 

"because" she sigh. 

"because what?" he arch an eyebrow. 

"because they could get in trouble or could bring more problems to us and more problems is definitely what we do not need" Y/n answer. 

"but who cares? We can just get rid of them with a bullet in the head" he said. 

"we do not work like this. Why can't they just tell you the truth..." she said and mumble the last part. 

"what?" he tilt his head. 

"nothing" she sigh again. "now let me sleep, do I have to remind you what we have tomorrow?" 

"tch" he scoff and lay back down. 

***

The sun rays run through the luxurious room gently laying on Y/n's sleeping face. She frown a little and force herself to open her eyes. She use her arms to raise up her upper body and sit up. Y/n close back her eyes still feeling sleepy. She felt something on her and raise up the blankets. Y/n open her eyes wide when she saw Jungkook's tattooed arm. She pushed it away and get up quickly.

"what was I thinking sleeping in the same bed as him" she said to herself walking to the bathroom to freshen up and brush her teeth.

Jungkook lightly groan and turn his head to the other side as the sun rays shine on his face. He continue to sleep when a ringing phone started disturbing his peaceful sleep.

"argh, really?" he groan and threw his arm on the night table of his side of the bed and pick the ringing phone. "um, hello?" he pick the call and bring the phone near his right ear. "whoever you are can you call later, I'm actually still asleep, righ--"

"Y/n ?" a female voice ask on the phone.

Jungkook suddenly get up and bring the phone away from his ear looking at the screen. «Mom <33».

"that's not the name I uploaded for my mom" he mumble. "is this...?"

"who are you?" the voice ask.

"shit" he mumble.

"ya--"

Jungkook cut off the voice by ending the call.

"shit, shit, shit" he sit up at the edge of the bed.

Y/n's mother called back. Hearing a phone ringing again Y/n walk out of the bathroom, done.

"what are you doing with my phone?" Y/n frown.

Jungkook look up.

"uh.." he didn't really know what to say.

She walk to him and take back her phone. Y/n look at the screen and pick the call.

"hello? Mom?" she bring her phone to her ear.

"Y/n ? Who was that before?"

"what? Who?" Yn frown.

Jungkook clear his throat and get up slowly going to hide himself in the bathroom.

"the man. Is that--"

"what man? I don't--..." Y/n stop when she understood what was happening. "did you pick her call?" she turn to him.

"kind of. But why did you leave your phone on my night table, it's your fault" he scoff.

"my fault.. Uh" she bite her bottom lip and raise her fist trying to resist the urge to blow his head. "ahh, really?... Um the man earlier it was.." she think of something.

"who was that? Is it the person you are talking to right now?"

"yes" Y/n sigh. "he.."

"what was he doing in your bed? Wait is that--"

"he's my gay friend!" Y/n said the first idea that pop in her mind.

Jungkook look at her shocked as he arch an eyebrow.

"your gay friend?"

"yah, he came to sleepover because he just came out of a toxic relationship" Y/n continued to lie.

"oh. Is he fine? Well, probably not"

"no he's not, mom. But thanks for asking. I'm really busy right now. Bye"

"but--"

Y/n end the call.

"I'm your gay friend, now?" Jungkook almost chuckle.

"oh, shut up" Y/n groan.

After that Jungkook and Y/n didn't really spoke to each other except go fight over inconvenient things.

***

As the day has passed everybody reunited in the corridor of their level to debrief.

"it's time. We have about an hour and a half to get ready and arrive there" Taehyung said.

"your driver, Y/n and Jungkook, will come pick and we will be right behind. No arguing, just acting. You two are suppose to be partners working together. Just like in real life" Namjoon read his notes.

Y/n scoff.

"here are the earsets we're gonna use tonight, make sure to not lose them" Chaeryeong gave one to each of them then took her own. "we can always hear each other so there's no need to press on it, or something" she said as she wear her own.

"okay, so, everyone remember why we are doing this. We want the T-Mafia, we don't want to create a fight or anything we want infos. So stay focus, and do not slow the group down" Y/n look at Jungkook as she said the last words.

He roll his eyes as he pock his cheek with his tongue.

"yeah. Let's not waste time and get dressed we meet each other downstairs in half an hour, the driver should be waiting for you guys then" Ryujin clap her hands.

They all got back to their quarters to get dressed. Y/n took her outfit and makeups bags to get ready in the bathroom while Jungkook stayed in the bedroom.

She styled her hair in a way she doesn't usually do and put on a full face makeup look. She add a new perfume that she had never used before before wearing her gloves.

"ya, F/n Y/n !" Jungkook harshly knock on door. "I need the bathroom too"

"be patient" she groan.

Y/n walk out of the bathroom.

"calm down" she frown.

"you took forever" he sigh. "but you look good though" he smirk.

"ew" Y/n squinted her eyes in disgust. "be quick, don't slow us down" she said before taking her bag and wearing her earphone.

"tch, says the one who stayed there forever" he scoff.

*

The team meet up downstairs. They made sure everything and everyone was ready. Y/n and Jungkook get into the car as the rest took a another car and followed them. This is gonna be one hell of a night...

I'm really sorry I don't update quickly but I underestimated these kind of fanfic. It's literally so hard to make sure everything is coherent and all. Especially for adult enemies to lovers, like I have to make sure they don't fall in love to quick while creating moments that will make them become closer, etc.. Without forgetting the things I put in the previous chapters. And there's school etc... Just my life in general. So yeah, sorry again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 534 48
Huraiba who is forced to marry a heartless mafia Joen Jungkook because her sister ran away what will happen #Conflict #Romance #Smut #Action #Love b...
111K 3.1K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
153K 3.7K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...