Flower Shop (MINCHAN)

بواسطة mylovestays

When Minho starts working for the school's idiotic, bad boy's mother. BOTTOM minho TOP chan START: 11 March... المزيد

Warnings | Introduction
I | Flower Shop
II | Shock
III | The Job
IV | His Threat
V | Consequences
VI | Detention
VII | Injuries
VIII | Princess
IX | Man Crush
X | Gym Stalking
XI | Ice Cream
XII | 21 Questions (PG)
XIII | Result
XIV | Talk
XV | The Fight
XVI | Girlfriend
XVII | Older (TW)
XVIII | Close Call
XX | That Look
XXI | Confrontation
XXII | Vulnerable
XXIII | Karma (TW)
XXIV | Dance Trio
XXV | Had enough (TW)
XXVI | Friends
XXVII | Protective (TW)
XXVIII | Cheer Up
XXIX | My Turn
XXX | "He was just being nice." (TW)
XXXI | Not So Brave
XXXII | Feelings
XXXIII | Underdressed
XXXIV | Who I Am
XXXV | Proud Gays
XXXVI | Suspended
XXXVII | His Fingers (M)
XXXVIII | TMI (PG)
XXXIX | Blood, Sweat & Tears
XL | Almost Over
XLI | Graduation
XLII | Treat You Right (M)
XLIII | Forever
The End

XIX | Crazy

1.6K 68 29
بواسطة mylovestays

22.07.23
1,757 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

little tw for bullying and harassment (homophobia) - i'll put *** before and after<3

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

minho had been sitting in his homeroom classroom for the past half an hour.

it finally dawned on him how bad it would be if he got an std.

he couldn't afford the medication for it.

his leg was shaking, his hands were sweaty, his heart was racing.

minho was debating whether or not he'd tell his mum before he gets the results back from the test.

he decided not to.

he'd tried to take his mind off the previous twelve hours of his life and finished off some half down assignments and homework.

the entire time, he hadn't looked at the time until just before the bell rang and students had already started coming in bit by bit.

he closed his laptop and put it in his old, worn out, pathetic school bag and sat back in his chair.

suddenly, the bell rings throughout the entire school and the rest of the students come piling in, including jisung, felix, chan and haneul, much to minho's dismay.

felix and jisung walked over to minho and sat down loudly.

"ugh, i'm so fucking tired. i swear i'm going to kill mr kwon. he gives out way too much homework!" felix whined.

jisung just rolled his eyes.

"at least you don't have mr wang, okay? you're lucky he even gives you time to work on assignments and shit. mr wang gives us fuck all." jisung argued as he clung to minho's arm and laid his head on his shoulder.

felix just scoffed and slumped back in his chair, crossing his arms.

"whatever. min, you didn't answer any of our calls last night, what happened?" felix spoke up, suddenly changing the subject.

minho blinked a few times before sighing and simply shrugging his shoulders.

"i don't know-"

jisung gasped.

"you're not telling us something!" he said loudly as he sat up to look directly at the boy.

minho scoffed.

"no i'm not-"

"your lips are literally apart. you only keep your lips apart when you're lying." felix pressed, leaning forward towards minho.

minho just scoffed nervously and looked away.

"it's personal, okay?" minho mumbled.

"when has that ever stopped you from sharing your weirdness?" jisung laughed.

minho glared at him and jisung that raised his arms in defence.

"okay, okay! i'll shut up!" jisung panicked.

"thank you-"

"but, min, if something is really bothering you, tell someone- your mum at least, okay? you know we won't judge you, right?" felix said, suddenly getting all deep.

minho cocked an eyebrow.

"yeah? i know. thanks, lixie." minho chuckled slightly.

felix just nodded and sat back in his chair as their homeroom teacher started calling out the names in the role.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hours past and minho was on his way to the cafeteria.

he'd left class later than everyone else since his social studies teacher decided she wanted his self esteem to decrease and tell him how shit he's been doing in the class lately.

he was already grumpy enough from his stupid limp and the voice in the back of his head saying he's contracted an std and has failed his poor mother.

thinking the day couldn't get any worse, it does.

it sure does.

***

"oi, fag!" a sudden voice echos throughout the hall.

minho stops abruptly and sighed, cursing under his breath.

"i'm really not in the mood, wonsik." minho grumbled as he heard footsteps walk towards him.

"aw, too bad so sad, huh? what's going on in that thick head of yours, hm? anal not doing you well?" wonsik laughed as he hit minho on the back of the head.

minho groaned and clicked his tongue.

"just fuck off, my sex life is none of your fucking business!" minho spat as he glared at the boy now in front of him.

wonsik laughed.

"so i was right? is that why you have that pathetic fucking limp? psh- be a fucking man, minho." wonsik spoke harshly.

minho just looked down at the floor and bit his lip.

"big ole bang chan isn't here to help you again. guess he just wanted a quick fuck, aye? just like everyone else-"

minho just shook his head.

wonsik smirked and walked closer to minho, getting into his personal space.

then suddenly, minho gasped.

"maybe i might even tap that ass." he whispered into his ear as he grabbed minho's ass and squeezed the flesh.

minho jumped and pushed the boy away.

"don't touch me!" minho practically screamed.

wonsik was about to reply, but suddenly voices were heard coming towards them.

they both looked over at the direction of the voices.

and before minho could do anything, wonsik pounced at him and pushed him into the lockers.

"you don't say a fucking work, got it?!" wonsik growled.

minho just nodded and felt wonsik pull himself away.

"good faggot." wonsik spat before quickly walking off.

***

minho just stood there, staring blankly at the wall in front.

the owners of the voices walked passed minho and paid no mind to his distraught expression.

nobody really cared anyway.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"anyway, as i was saying- binnie has been acting so weird lately! it's like he wants-"

"have you even spoken to him about this yet? you've been complaining about this for several days now." minho scoffed out a laugh at the blond beside him.

felix rolled his eyes.

"i-i'm planning on it, alright?" felix huffed.

minho just laughed.

it was finally the end of the school day and minho and felix were planning on walking home together since felix only lived a few streets away from minho.

they walked out of the school gates but then minho saw something in the corner of his eye.

he stopped and squinted his eyes to see if he's mistaken.

his eyes widened and his stomach tightens.

"what the fuck..." minho mumbled under his breath.

"hello? minho what's up? why'd you stop?" felix asked as he waved a hand in front of minho's face while trying to find what minho was looking at.

he recognised that car.

he recognised that man standing against that car.

suddenly he makes eye contact with the man and a smile appears on the older man's face.

minho couldn't believe it.

the man starts walking towards him.

minho panics and turns to felix.

"um- i-it's nothing! i-"

"you're lying again, minho." felix scoffed.

and before he knew it, the man was right there.

"minho, baby, come on. i've missed you the whole day!" the man speaks.

felix's eyebrows furrow together.

"w-what are you doing here, taeil..?" minho gulped.

"i didn't wake up to you this morning, not very friendly of you-"

"what's going on? who is this, minho?" felix suddenly asked, his voice sounding confused and concerned all at once.

"um... just go w-walk without me, okay? i-i'm gonna talk to t-taeil for a little." minho stuttered.

felix scoffed slightly.

"no- minho i-"

"please, lix... i'll telll you tomorrow, alright? i just need to talk to him. please, go." minho pleaded.

felix opened his mouth the speak but he just closed his mouth again.

he looked away from minho and eyed the slightly older looking man for a second before sighing.

he just nodded and went on his way.

after a moment, minho let out a deep breath.

he then suddenly feels a hand grab his wrist and goes to drag him across the road.

minho was quick to stop him though.

"how do you know what school i go to?" minho blurts out.

taeil stops for a moment before smirking.

"you told me last night, beautiful. don't you remember?" he snickered

minho gulped.

"n-no... tae-"

he feels himself get pulled forward, taeil attempts to kiss him.

but before their lips touch, taeil suddenly pulls away quickly.

minho looks at his eyes before looking at where he's looking and sees a group of students walk out of the school.

taeil groans and grabs minho once again, dragging him towards his car.

as soon as they've crossed the road, minho manages to free himself from taeil's hold.

"i think i might just to back to my home instead-"

"minho, i need you to understand that you're my boyfriend now, got it? you do as i say. we're going to mine. now get in the car." taeil said almost angrily.

minho's eyes widened.

he felt taeil's grip get tighter and his winced slightly.

minho didn't know what the elder wanted but he really hoped it wasn't sex.

he nodded and watched as taeil's expression changed and his grip loosened.

he opened the door and minho got into the car.

he didn't know any better.

taeil walked around the car and into the driver's side.

changbin hit chan's shoulder suddenly.

chan was currently on his phone and groaned from the impact of his strong best friend's hit.

"what?" chan huffed out.

"isn't that minho? jisungie and lix's friend?" changbin suddenly asked.

chan immediately jolted and was suddenly curious on what changbin had to say.

"what? where?" chan asked, sounding alert.

"getting in that car..." changbin said slowly.

chan watched as the car changbin was pointing out pulled out of the parking space.

he tried to make out the face of the two people in the car but failed.

"i'm sure it wasn't. that looks like a pretty expensive car and knowing minho's economic situation... it seems very unrealistic- if i'm being totally honest!" chan blurred out as he looked over at changbin who was giving him an unamused look.

changbin sighed.

"alright then. let's just keep going." changbin spoke.

chan nodded.

he went to turn his phone back on as they continued walking but his mind was somewhere else.

he hoped that wasn't minho in that car...

he had a bad feeling.

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

hello beautifuls~

i have work tomorrow 😭
i wanna 💀

ANYWAY-
come on now guys
stray kids lollapalooza
🤭
no words
i just can't believe both chan and minho ripped their pants during the same bloody song
honestly, that's just so stray kids of them

omg-
i also just updated my iphone because the uninstalled update was filling up my storage!
so like not even a week ago i updated it finally
AND I ALREADY HAVE TO UPDATE IT AGAIN
like-
fuck off apple updates😡😡

but anyway, i hope you enjoyed the chapter even with that little bullying scene-
my bad
i love you all and make sure you're eating well and taking care of yourselvesssssss

bye bye
💋💋

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.7M 54.9K 73
Felix was always quiet and tried to stay out of everyone's way, but he couldn't seem to stop being the centre of attention, he dreaded school until t...
2.3K 404 12
"We're strangers yet I know you too well" Би хэдий шархлах байсан ч чиний дэргэд л үлдэхийг хүснэ.
96.7K 2K 23
Where Seungmin is a scared and anixious little,Chan tries to help him... (littlespace) (shitty) (Top!BangChanxBottom!Seungmin) "Promise me that you'r...
2K 82 7
A creak and in the corner of his eye Christopher caught sight of the hem of a candid garment. Sky made a move to stand up and follow him, but a hand...