Hurt | Remus Lupin

By soft_multi_fandom

Sara Finnigan, the older sister of Seamus, is in her seventh and final year at Hogwarts. As she and her two b... More

~1~ A New Professor
~2~ Care of Magical Creatures
~3~ Sara's Boggart
~4~ Tea with Lupin
~5~ Hogsmeade
~6~ Sleepover in the Great Hall
~7~ The First Quidditch Match
~8~ Crippled Finnigan
~9~ Necklace from a Secret Admirer
~10~ Gryffindor's Win
~11~ The Quidditch Cup
~12~ Sara and Remus
~13~ Sara's Discovery
~14~ The Werewolf
~15~ Remus Departs
~16~ The Burrow
~17~ Table Crashers
~18~ Quidditch Campsite
~19~ IRELAND WINS
~20~ Death Eater Attack
~21~ Auror Training
~22~ The First Task
~23~ Date with Charlie
~24~ Yule Ball
~25~ The Second Task
~26~ Sara the Matchmaker
~27~ Cedric's Death
~28~ Aftermath
~29~ The Fight
~30~ Angry Reunion
~31~ Lies
~32~ Shitty Spy
~33~ Advance Gaurd
~34~ Harry's Arrival
~35~ Questions
~36~ Clean up
~37~ The Hearing
~38~ Prefect Party
~39~ The Apology
~40~ Kings Cross
~41~ What are we?
~42~ Run in with Percy
~43~ Birthday Party
~44~ Dumledore's Army
~45~ A Night to Remember
~46~ Snake Attack
~47~ Christmas at St. Mungo's
~48~ Cured!
~49~ Valentine's Day
~50~ Dumbledore's Departure
~51~ Harry in the fireplace
~52~ Fred and George's Escape from Hogwarts
~53~ Hagrid and McGonagall's Attack
~54~ Battle At The Minsitry
~55~ After the Battle
~56~ The Dusley's
~57~ The Finnigan's
~58~ Family Dinner
~59~ The Twins shop
~60~ Moving In
~61~ Anger
~62~ Full Moon
~63~ Harry's Suspicions
~64~ Christmas Eve
~65~ Percy's Big Fat Stupid Face
~66~ New Years
~67~ Ron's Birthday Surprise
~69~ Dumbledore's Death
~70~ Shouting Match In The Hall
~71~ Proposal
~72~ Sara and Remus' Wedding Day
~73~ Rescuing Harry
~74~ Battle of the Harry's
~75~ Unexpected Death
~76~ Bill and Fleur's Chaotic Wedding

~68~ Return

401 13 2
By soft_multi_fandom

Uhm, some smut in this chapter. I'll put a marking right before it starts

The rest of the term was filled with training, missions, and me responding to a bunch of letters from the kids at Hogwarts. Harry informed me that Ginny and Dean broke up, asking what to do, so I told him to just go for it whenever he feels ready. Ron owled me saying Lavender ditched him, and he told me that I was right, she was a loon. Hermione then wrote to me saying how pleased she was about that. Shay then wrote me a letter saying his crush broke up with their partner and he now didn't know what to do. I told Shay the same advice I had given Harry.

"You're popular." Ollie commented, looking at all my letters, one June evening.

"Yeah well, I supposed I'm like a mam to these kids." I sighed, sending off the last letter to Ron. I was at Ollie's and Tonks' house, while Tonks was at Hogwarts patrolling for a bit.

"Mmm, if we ever have children, Tonks and I want you to be the Godmother."

I stared at him. "You guys talked about children already? You're not even engaged!"

"We've talked about getting engaged actually, we're just..... not sure when." Ollie said honestly.

"Do it soon, with war approaching, don't take too much time waiting around for it. Do it soon, especially if you both feel like you're ready for that." I said.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and Ollie grinned. "Be right back."

"Is it the twins?" I called out.

I heard Ollie yelling out in glee, before he ran back to the kitchen, where I was still sitting. "Who is it?" I asked, impatiently.

"Drumroll please." Ollie said, stepping back, revealing-

"REMMY!" I screamed, jumping up and running into his arms.

He picked me up with ease and I wrapped my legs around his waist, as I burrowed my face into the crook of his neck. "Oh Remus, I've missed you so much darling." I whispered.

He set me down, his arms still around my waist. "My love, these past six months were the worst."

"I though- I didn't realize, I thought you were coming back next month!"

He smiled. "I came back earlier than expected."

I gazed at him. He was looking tired, with his dark eye bags even thicker. His brown hair had more silver hairs than usual, and he was looking thinner, with new scars along his face.

"Oh Remus." I put my hands on his cheeks, tracing my thumb along his scars.

He stood there, letting me run my hands along his face. "It's okay Sara."

"I made tea." Ollie said, breaking us from our gaze. "I'll make dinner too. Remus you must be starving."

Remus sat down, drinking his tea while Ollie bustled around starting dinner.

"I have to help Ollie." I said to Remus.

"No, sit with Remus." Ollie insisted.

"And have you burning the place down? I just  got Remus back Ollie." I said.

Remus chuckled a bit. "You can't cook?"

Before Ollie could answer, I said "No. Once he tried making toast when I was visiting his place. He literally set fire to the kitchen."

Remus chuckled again. Ollie and I managed to make a decent meal with the pasta and chicken he had in his kitchen, and Remus ate ravenously. I could only imagine how sad his meals were these past few months, so Ollie and I silently pushed our bowls towards him, which he cleaned off too.

"Sorry." he mumbled.

"No Rem, I get it." I said. "Well, I don't, but I can only imagine."

"Don't worry about it Remus." Ollie said, standing up. "Hey, I have ice cream in here." he said, peeking through his freezer.

So he scooped up ice cream into three bowls and we ate silently.

"Do you want to talk about your mission?" I asked.

"Not really." Remus said, his eyes turning dark.

"Okay darling."

"Tell me about you." Remus said. "I haven't heard anything about anyone. Tell me everything."

I put my empty bowl down. "Well, training and stuff is going fine. On Ron's birthday, he was poisoned by a bottle of Meade that was supposed to be given to Dumbledore."

"What!?"

"Well, somehow, the bottle of mead Slughorn was supposed to give Dumbledore got tampered with. Not really sure how. Anyway, Slughorn apparently was like 'Oh let's just drink it ourselves-'"

"Why did Ron drink with Slughorn?"

"Oh, right. He accidentally took Love Potion." I said. "So Harry took Ron to have Slughorn give Ron and antidote, and after that Slughorn gave them the mead. Harry and Slughorn didn't drink but Ron unfortunately did. I visited him in the Hospital Wing. He was perfectly fine. He got out within like, two weeks." I said. "And then Lavender dumped him." I cackled a bit. "She was a loon."

"She was." Remus said solemnly, while Ollie laughed. "Well, regardless, I'm glad that Ron is doing okay now."

"Oh yeah. He's definitely in love with Hermione. When he was literally unconscious in the hospital bed, Lavender was there. And then Ron whispered Hermione's name. Needless to say, Lavender lost her shit."

Remus' eyes widened. "Really?"

"Yeah."

Ollie was doubled over with laughter now. "OH MY MERLIN! THAT BOY HAS BALLS!"

"It's not about balls. It just shows that the first person Ron thought of was Hermione." I shrugged. "He was literally out cold when he said her name. I don't even think he knew she was there. I think he was literally sleeping, probably dreaming, and then mumbled her name or something."

"Wow.:

"Anyways, Ginny and Dean broke up." I announced. "Not a very good time for romance right now I'd say. Although, Ginny and Harry got together so that's nice."

"Harry Potter with Ginny Weasley?" Remus said. "Can't say I'm surprised."

"I know right." I grinned. "Harry had his eyes on her for like, the past year. Anyways, Harry and Ginny would make such talented quidditch babies. Harry was not pleased when I told him that."

"If their kids don't play quidditch, I'll throw a fit." Ollie said.

"Ginny liked Harry forever." I said.

"Then why'd she date all those boys?"

"Well, she wasn't going to just wait around for Harry." I said, raising my eyebrows. "I mean, she made it very clear she was into him but he didn't see her like that back then. I think he really started to notice her romantically last summer."

"I could see it." Remus said. "Reminded me of how I'd look at you."

I grinned while Ollie pretended to vomit.

"Hypocrite! I saw the way you looked at Tonks before you finally asked her out." I shoved Ollie.

Ollie just stuck his tongue out at me.

Remus checked his watch. "I'm exhausted. I think I'll head back home."

"I'll come with you." I said, standing up.

"But your mother?"

"I'll pop by and then come to you." I said.

We said goodbye to Ollie, then I Apprataed home, telling my mother that Remus was back and then I went back to my place with Remus. When I got there, Remus asked me a security question before letting me in. He was already dressed in pajama bottoms and a light t-shirt.

**WEEEEE SMUT NOW**

"Tired, are you?" I asked, as he put his arm around my waist while we walked up the stairs.

"Mhm."

I got changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top, before slipping under the covers beside Remus. He wrapped me in his arms and kissed me.

"I've missed sleeping in your arms." I pouted.

"Me too." He kissed me again, rolling on top of me.

He started trailing his kisses along my neck and down to my stomach. He started lifting up my tank top, revealing my breasts, and he cupped them with his hands, before kissing me again.

"Remus," I gasped slightly. "Aren't you tired."

"Never too tired for this." he grinned lazily at me, kissing my forehead.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, before trailing my hands along his back, reaching the bottom of his t-shirt and lifting it over his head.

In a frenzy, we ripped each others clothes off, but when he kissed me again, it was slow and sweet. He positioned himself above me, before pushing himself in me. We both groaned slightly, and he let me adjust to him.

"It's been a while." he whispered.

"I'm fine now." I felt more comfortable, and he smiled, kissing my neck and biting down on my sweet spot, causing me to moan.

He pulled himself out then pushed back in gingerly and slowly. I moaned in pleasure, and he started thrusting a bit faster, but still keeping it soft and sweet.

He held one of my hands while he had his other hand next to the side of my head, and I had my other hand wrapped around his neck. "Ugh, Remus." I groaned, as he thrust slowly and deeply.

"You feel so good." he rasped, pulling out of me and pushing himself back in again.

One of his thrusts hit me in a particularly good spot and I let out a load sudden moan. "Oh my-"

He let out a small growl at my sounds and started thrusting faster. I gripped the bed sheets, then moved my hands to his back, clawing his back and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Fuck Remus."

"Sara-" he groaned.

He pressed his forehead close to my neck as he pushed himself deep inside of me. I kissed his shoulder, biting a bit and leaving a mark. My legs shook as I reached my climax, and he collapsed on top of me, the both of us panting heavily. I stroked his hair that was on his slick forehead.

"That was so different." I puffed

He just kissed my collarbone as we held each other the rest of the nights.

Idk how I felt about this YALL WAS IT BETTER. Am I getting better at writing smut plz help

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297 20 24
Sarai McKinnon grew up in her Uncle Remus's household. Not knowing her parents as her mother died at a early age and her father abandoning her. Remus...
164K 6.7K 39
She can't stop thinking about the whirlwind romance she had this summer, but when she walks into Defense Against the Dark Arts on the first day of he...
139K 4K 47
(Y/n) Black is going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn all about her newly found powers. She will either be sorted a Slytherin o...
877K 21.3K 133
"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝗼 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 - 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘." ϟ Selene Black is the younger and only sister of Sirius Black, born...