~69~ Dumbledore's Death

Soon, June 30th arrived. Dumbledore asked Ollie, Tonks, Bill, Remus and I to patrol the castle while he was away. I wasn't exactly sure what he was doing or where he went. 

I was in a hallway with Ollie, as we watched around with our wands out. 

"Looks like you've been having fun." Ollie eyed me. 

"Huh?" I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. 

"You have a lot of little love marks on your neck." he grinned.

"So that's why McGonagall kept looking at me weirdly." I huffed. 

Ollie laughed. 

Patrolling was fine, for a few hours, until I glanced out of the window, for no reason, and saw a green skull with a serpent tongue. 

"Fucking hell." I panicked.  "Fucking hell."

"What?" asked Ollie, rushing behind me. "Oh shit."

"We have to warn McGonagall!" I cried. 

We ran through the halls, bumping into Remus, who looked frazzled. "Sara! The-"

"I know! We need McGonagall. Now!"

McGonagall rushed forward with Flitwick right behind her. "Filius, please go fetch Severus. We need all the help we can get. The rest of you, keep our wands out and ready."

She ran off, no doubt to look for the rest of the people patrolling tonight. 

"It's alright. We'll be fine." Remus said nervousy. 

"SARA! SARAAAAAA!"

I turned around to see Ron, Ginny and Neville running towards us, looking pale. 

"WHAT THE HELL YE FECKING IDIOTS!" I screamed in a panic my Irish accent coming out now. "YER SUPPOSED TO BE IN BEDS YE WANKERS!"

"Just shut up and listen!" Ginny yelled at me. "Death Eaters are in the castle!"

"But how?" Remus asked. 

"Draco Malfoy let them in! He threw a dark powder over us, I don't know where they went but-"

"IS EVERYONE OAKY!" 

Tonks and Bill were running towards us, with their wands out.

"IT'S PAST CURFEW!" Bill cried angrily to Ron and GInny.

"We have to go fine Malfoy and the Death Eaters." Remus said firmly. 

"You!" I rounded on the kids. "Bed!"

"No we're coming with you!" Ginny yelled.

"WAIT WHERE'S SHAY!"

"In the dorms!" Neville said.

"Oh come one then." Tonks said, as we all ran through the halls. 

We found the Death Eaters, minutes later, heading up towards the Astronomy Tower. 

"FUCK! GET BACK HERE!" I yelled, firing a spell at a Deaths Eater and knocking him down.

Malfoy widened his eyes. "What the hell-"

"DRACO GO!" A Death Eater yeleld. 

A fight broke out as people scattered. Malfoy ran up towards the Astronomy tower, and right after, a couple more Death Eaters ran after him. 

I fired spell after spell in anger. 

Neville ran towards the Astronomy tower, but he fell back, as if there was a barrier there. Just then, Snape swept threw the crowd and went up the Astronomy tower with ease. I breathed a small sigh of relief. Snape was going to solve that issue, while we dealt with the Death Eaters down here.