Ensorcellment (Loki X Reader)

By Blue_Moon43

"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave sub... More

Trapped
Orders
Lesson One
Plans
Lesson Three
Touch
Talk
The Sharpest Blade
What Did You Do?
There Is No We
Freedom
Taking it Slow
Good
Found Out
Let me Show You
Kingly Duties

We

220 11 0
By Blue_Moon43

As best as you can tell, you've been in Loki's capture for a little over a month. The last few weeks have been easier than the previous thanks to Loki's increased presence in the space, but it still does little to help the restlessness in your bones.

Things are developing between the two of you somehow- you can't deny the pull you feel, the passion and connection- but Loki is still closed off from you and it makes it that much harder to handle being stuck here when the one person you're here with holds you at such a distance.

If Loki can tell you're struggling, he doesn't let on. It's also hard to express it to him when he's around because that's when you feel better. It's when he's gone that your restlessness settles in and the walls around you close in.

You're lying in bed, wide awake and miserable. You try to sleep, but the poofy, downy-stuffed mattress is too large and too cold. You wrap the comforter around yourself and plop down in the corner of the room.

This sucks. Like, majorly. If this were a normal captive situation, your anger and spite would be keeping you going. Stupid Loki just had to be beautiful, had to make you feel amazing, had to give you crumbs of intimacy and make you actually feel something. He's left you in pieces, alone.

Tears come and you don't fight them this time, even as they sting your cheeks and fill you with shame for feeling such stupid feelings for someone who could care less. It hurts- the ache in your heart is so bad you wonder if you're making it up or if your body is trying to expel these nasty feelings, burn them out like a fever. Could you die from pain like this? Probably not, but it's not like Loki would care either way.

Dark boots appear in front of you suddenly, startling you. You scowl up at Loki. "If you can just teleport in here whenever you want why bother with the door half the time?"

"You're upset." He's motionless above you.

"No fucking shit." You sniff, annoyed he's intruding while you're so upset, but seeing him is only making you cry harder.

"Why." it's barely even a question with no emotion behind it.

"Like you care."

"Tell me." There's an edge to his voice. You glance back up at him to find the same emotionless expression, except now his jaw is tightly clenched.

"Why does it matter?" You yell now, voice shaky as you hiccup between words. "I've been upset since you brought me here. You kidnapped me. I've been like this the entire time!"

"No, this is different. You're- you're hurting." Loki clenches his fists.

Somehow you still forget sometimes that Loki can read your mind. You throw the mental image of a middle finger at him.

"I'm not talking to you about this." You look away, cheeks burning. If he really read your mind, he's got to know why you're upset, and there's no way he'll get you to say it to him.

"Don't test me, pet."

You scoff. "There it is." You can sense his frustration ignite into anger. "Go ahead, Loki, get angry. Threaten me. Fuck me. Whatever it takes to get it out of your system so you can leave me here alone for days on end again."

"I don't want-" He fidgets now, almost throwing his arms up but instead clenches his fists again. "You're hurting."

"Leave me alone!" you wipe your eyes angrily. "Get out."

Loki says your name and your heart shatters.

"Oh, fuck you." Your chest heaves and you bury your face in your hands, sobbing now. "F-fuck you, fuck you, fuck you fuck y-you..."

Strong arms wrap around you tightly, and Loki pulls you into his lap.

"Stop." He whispers hoarsely. "Please stop."

Even if you wanted to you couldn't, not with him here, with your name off his lips still lingering in the space. Certainly not with his arms pressing you into his chest and his mouth at your ear, pleading with you.

Loki cradles your face in his hands, making you look at him despite your protest. "I need you to stop, I... you're hurting. How do I stop it?"

Loki is shaking. You can feel it, you can see the dark, swirling chaos in his face right now. Does he want the real answer?

"Let me go. Please let me go."

Loki's grip on you tightens, but he doesn't speak for a long time.

"We're leaving."

You must have heard him wrong. "What?"

Loki hesitates, but his iron grip on you doesn't waver. When he speaks, it sounds almost like he's trying to convince himself of what he's saying. "You'll stay with me tonight."

You stare at him like a deer in headlights, your brain refusing to believe what he's saying. Questions fill your mind, but he shakes his head adamantly when you try to speak.

Loki stands up carefully, still holding you. He wraps your arms around his neck and keeps one hand under your knees and the other around your back.

Emerald light envelops the two of you, and you feel a rush of wind and the ground seemingly falls out from beneath you. You cling to Loki, eyes scrunched shut. When the wind stills, he nudges you.

"We're here."

You open your eyes and he slowly lowers you to the floor, making sure you're steady on your feet before he lets go.

You glance around at the massive room you're now in. It's dark, but dim lights in the room reflect off the marble floors and against the polished furniture, most notably the huge bed in the center of the room. It's a four-poster bed, but the posts are actual marble pillars ascending to the two-story ceiling with thin white curtains falling down between them.

"Come." Loki takes your hand and pulls you to the bed, encouraging you to climb up into it. You do so, crawling up to the top, and Loki goes around to the side. He sits and starts removing his boots and unlatching his jacket.

You settle in under the blankets, pleased by the firmness of the mattress. You're overwhelmed by the change of scenery and the significance of Loki's bringing you here, and you feel so incredibly helpless yet relieved that you sniffle again as tears sting your eyes again.

You sit there, motionless as Loki undresses, crying shamefully. You let out a sob a little too loud and Loki turns to you immediately.

He slides his jacket off his shoulders, discarding it carelessly on the floor, and crawls close to you.

"Stop." He whispers to you. Loki wraps his arms around you again, pulling you toward him and down into the pillows. You breathe shakily against his chest, tucking your arms up between you two and gripping his shirt.

He brushes your hair away from your face and wipes your tears away softly before tucking some of the blankets up around you.

"Hush," he murmurs. "Sleep, pet."

But you can't. Not with the adrenaline of knowing you're in a different place nor with Loki holding you, achingly close and present and seemingly caring. You'd swear you're awake for hours before finally nodding off, and when you wake up you can tell you're barely rested.

When you do wake up, Loki isn't there. You find a note on the pillow where he had slept and read it before you pull back the thin curtains.

Pet,

I have business to attend to. I will be back. Feel free to wander. You are safe here.

Okay. So there's that. You pull back one of the curtains slightly, peeking out carefully.

Windows. Huge, towering windows, and sunlight streaming in through them, glistening off the floors.

Every shred of caution in you evaporates as you dash for the glass. It's warm against your hands, and the sky is bright and blue. The sun is blinding, forcing you to cast your eyes down where you notice the clouds below you.

You appear to be floating above the cloud layer, and you take one step back as slight vertigo sets in. You plop down on the floor, and just stare out the window, stretching your arms out to feel the sun.

"How are you feeling?"

You turn to see Loki leaning against the doorway. His arms are crossed and he appears closed off, but he has the biggest smirk on his face.

"I feel good." You answer honestly. In this moment with the sun on your face, you feel good.

"Good." Loki pushes himself up off the frame. "Follow me."

You get up and do as he says, your bare feet pattering against the stone. You hesitate on the threshold, taking in your surroundings. Loki waits for you a few feet away, allowing you time to situate yourself.

This building is massive, with sprawling marble floors and walls that shoot up an incredible height. Intricate wooden beams and paneling give it a homey feel, and every piece of furniture or decor in sight is adorned with velvet and gold.

"Holy shit. Are we in ... what's it called, Asgard?"

Loki shakes his head. "This is my home on earth. It's hidden from both mortals and gods, so it's completely safe."

"So when you're not there, you live here?"

He nods. "We live here."

Your heart skips a beat. "We live here." You repeat his words but it comes out as more of a question, like you can't even believe he just said them.

Loki holds his hand out to you. "Come."

He shows you the rest of the place casually as if he doesn't recognize the effect his words have on you. When you get back to the bedroom and approach the window again, he presses you against it, claiming your mouth as his. He hoists you up, fucking you against the glass, his face buried in your shoulder, and it feels just like before, all-encompassing, smoldering passion.

But he must know what this means because now every night is with him also. Loki leaves during the day, but always returns to you at night. Sometimes he shows up in the middle of the day like before, starving for you, sensing when you're starving for him, just to imbibe in each other before leaving again, but always coming back. 

 He has actual belongings here, clothes, personal books, and trinkets that you examine closely when he's gone, scouring for any shred of precious information you can glean about his life. 

He must know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 497 28
Love is dangerous. One moment it may be light as a feather and beautiful as a sunrise, but the next it can prove to be the knife that stabs you in th...
49.2K 639 12
One day, I was out with Jane on an expedition. The next, I was fucking a particular giant blue god. - Frost Giant Loki x FemReader (What If) Don't...
58K 2.5K 138
Book One in the Series 18+ Readers Only. This is marked as mature and rightfully so. No one under 18. Currently uploaded at least once a week every w...
6.6K 217 56
This is a Loki x fem reader fan fic Description: You didn't ask to be the godess of life and deceit nor did you ask to join the avengers. Things ha...