It's Just Pretend, Right? (Cr...

By luvmisoooo

WE REACHED 8K READS!!!!!!! AHHHHH U GUYS ARE AMAZING Craig and Tweek had some unknown drama once the asian g... More

QUICK A/N BEFORE STORY IS STARTED!!!(u can skip this)
Chapter 1 ||| Damn, today really fucking sucks.
Chapter 2 ||| Any Winter Plans?
Chapter 3 ||| bad
Chapter 4 ||| in my life.
Chapter 5 ||| soft breathing
Chapter 6 ||| You're on
Chapter 7 ||| tomorrow
Chapter 8 ||| thoughts
a/n 1(u dont have to read this)
Chapter 9 ||| everybody's waiting
Chapter 10 ||| disgusting
Chapter 11 ||| mess
RAAHH ITS MY BDAY OMG
Chapter 12 ||| as long as he was mine.
Chapter 14 ||| crazy.
Chapter 15 ||| giggling
Chapter 16 ||| pockets
Chapter 17 ||| close call
apology.
Chapter 18 ||| Craig Tucker.
Chapter 19 ||| flirt
Chapter 20 ||| Fuck.
Chapter 21 ||| Homework could wait.
Chapter 22 ||| feelings for you.
Chapter 23 ||| I love you too.
Chapter 24 ||| dating.
Chapter 25 ||| good way.
Chapter 26 ||| this retard.
errm..
Chapter 27 ||| so excited.
what the skibidi

Chapter 13 ||| slumber

519 14 40
By luvmisoooo

(A/N: IF U LIKE THIS STORY PLEASE GO READ MY ANNOUNCEMENT THAT I POSTED! THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT :3)

(TW: you might get angry. you'll seeeeee)

[KYLES POV]

I was driving my motorcycle home, with Ike behind me squeezing me to death as usual. Craig and I were only 2 minutes away on wheels, which made it easy to get home.

Shit, my mom.

Ike felt me tense and peered over at me from behind me, leaning to the right.

"Why are you so tense buba?" Ike asked, looking at my concerned face. I inhaled sharply.

"Mm- no reason. When we get home, please go straight to your room. Only to be safe.." I mumbled the last part, and Ike happily nodded. We continued driving through the streets, and reached home quickly. 

I parked my motorcycle in front of our house and took a deep breath, concerned how mom would react. I never even told her that we went to a party, and we spent literally all day at Craig's place! Hell, my dad is going to freak the fuck out.

I picked Ike up and began walking towards our house, preparing for an ear full from my mom. My phone was dead too, so I expected her to also scream at me for that. I slowly opened the door, revealing the interior of our house. It was.. Quiet?

I carried Ike inside, peeking into the kitchen. Empty. Where was mom? She always stays in the kitchen or living room. She only went into her room to sleep.

"Mom..?" I nervously called out, closing my eyes tightly as I expected angry yelling. Nothing. Okay, this is weird. 

I walked up the stairs, holding Ike tightly before slowly setting him down.

"Okay, go to your room now." I whispered to him. He shot me a thumbs up and immediately scurried off to his room, his little legs moving as quick as they could. I stood up normally, and looked around our loft.

"Moooom?" I called out again, listening carefully for any sign of her. I heard Ike's door shut, but other than that nothing. No shower water running, no toilet flushing, no whispering, nothing. 

I shrugged and walked into my room, carefully shutting the door behind me. My room looked the same, besides the fact my curtains were slightly opened. I didn't pay any mind to it, and plugged in my phone to the little charger beside my bed. As I sat down, I felt something touch my ankles from under my bed. I yelped and brought my feet up quickly, holding my knees to my chest.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed, crawling to the back of my bed as far away from the edge as I could. I heard a very faint yet familiar snicker, and immediately froze.

"Stan?" I asked, crawling back over to the edge of my bed. Just then, Stan's head shot out from under the bed, yelling 'BOO!'

"JESUS, FUCK!" I yelled, falling back on my bed. I heard him laughing, and I sighed heavily. God damnit, this fucker can scare me so bad.

"Damn, the look on your face was priceless!" Stan said between laughs, sitting on front of my bed. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yeah yeah, pshhh.." I looked down at my lap. My heart was still racing, and my hands were slightly shaking. 

"Where have you been? I called you so many times!" Stan exclaimed, sitting on the edge of my bed. I sighed.

"Craig took me to his and helped me with my hangover. We hung out" I admitted, not wanting to lie. I rarely lied, only on important things. Like, if someone called out one of my dark secrets, I would deny it. But little things like hanging out with someone? No point.

I saw his jaw clench slightly, and I raised an eyebrow at that.

"What?" I asked, looking into his eyes concernedly. He shook his head and replied with a small 'nothing'. I was suspicious, but shrugged it off.

"That's cool. I've been in your house like- all day man. I heard you open the door and I hid under your bed." Stan said, smiling goofily at me. My eyes widened in horror. Did my mom see him?

"Wait, did my mom see you?!" I asked frantically, seeing him not react in the slightest. 

"No, your parents haven't been home all day. I was home alone." Stan rolled his eyes as he frowned, which made me sigh of relief and chuckle softly.

"Thank god. Well, do you like my house?" I asked teasingly, looking around my room. He shrugged, and looked around as well.

"Not like it's the first time I've seen it." He said sarcastically, smiling at me. I smiled back, leaning back onto my pillows. "Well, how's it feel to drink for the first time? You're no longer sober, buddy." Stan asked curiously, crawling next to me and sitting down comfortably. I thought about it, actually never considering that.

"Weird. I swore to never drink when I first saw you drunk in forth grade." I admitted, tapping my chin with my index finger as I thought. He chuckled. 

"What do you wanna do?" Stan asked curiously. Just then, my phone powered on and began blowing up with notifications. Missed calls from Stan and Kenny, several texts, TikTok and Instagram notifications..

"Sleep." I answered honestly, reaching over and turning my phone on 'Do Not Disturb'. He laughed again, and nodded.

"Okay then. It's a Saturday, so can I spend the night again? Sorry." Stan asked, apologizing at the end. I smiled and nodded, completely open to the idea. He smiled back and laid down next to me, on my left side.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked, pointing to the tv that was mounted on the wall in front of my bed. He nodded, and looked at the tv expecting it to turn on. I looked around for my remote, and saw it on the nightstand next to him. I immediately reached over Stan, struggling to reach the remote. I ended up having to completely hover over Stan to retrieve the remote. Stan was staring at me, seeming somewhat astonished.

"What?" I asked, a soft chuckle enlaced with my word. 

"You could've just asked me to grab it for you." Stan said, smiling awkwardly at me. I blushed softly, and looked down at my lap as I mumbled an apology. He reassured that it was fine, and I turned the TV on. 

"What movie?" I asked, opening Disney+. He hummed in thought.

"The Lorax." He said happily, smirking at me. I laughed, and shook my head.

"Frozen is so much better." I argued, looking at him. He gasped dramatically, putting a hand on his heart.

"The Lorax is superior." He argued back, trying to grab the remote. I quickly brought my arm back, keeping him from grabbing it.

"Nuh uh, Frozen." I repeated. He immediately began trying to wrestle me for the remote, and I insisted. I tried to scoot away on my back, but he grabbed my ankle and dragged me back. I giggled and held the remote behind me, refusing to give it to him. He then grabbed my wrists and held them up, only to notice that I had let go of the remote and had it underneath me. I laughed and snatched my wrists away, grabbing the remote and keeping it behind me. He quickly threw an arm around me and attempted hopelessly at grabbing the remote, failing. 

I brought the remote in front of me, and he quickly snatched it out of my hands with his free one. Once he had the remote in his hands, he actually froze in place. I did to, and actually studied our position. I was sitting on his lap, and he had one arm wrapped around my back and the other rested on my stomach. Our faces were only inches apart, making me blush slightly. His face was bright red. I looked into his eyes awkwardly, only to see them looking at my lips. Was he-?

Just then, he leaned forward and kissed me. Stan Marsh, the starring pitcher on the Cows baseball team, my super best friend for years, fucking kissed me. I froze, my eyes wide in horror. 

I used to like Stan, but I lost my feelings for him quickly. I noticed Stan and I would likely never hang out, considering his on and off relationship with Wendy. After that realization, my feelings for him faded and I only loved him as a best friend.

I didn't kiss back, staying frozen. He and I pulled away at the same time, and he had this crazy look in his eyes. Desire, love, sadness, hurt, hope. All in his deep blue eyes.

"I'm sorry.." He whispered, pulling away from me but still holding me up so I didn't fall.

"No no, it's okay. I understand." I quickly reassured, smiling softly at him. He seemed so sad and it broke my heart. I loved Stan, but only as a friend. He avoided eye contact with me, and looked down in his lap. It hurt me to see him hurt, but there wasn't much I could do. This wasn't anything like dealing with him after his break-ups with Wendy.

"Stan, please don't be sad." I whispered, looking into his nervous eyes. He slowly met my gaze, and I saw his eyes turn glossy. He looked so hurt. 

"I'm sorry." I apologized, and pulled him into a hug. I wasn't completely sure why I was apologizing, but it's my issue. I apologize a lot, and people sometimes get mad at me for it.

He didn't hug me back, and instead let his head fall on my shoulder. I felt his tears slowly fall onto my shirt, which I soon remembered was Craig's. I secretly hoped Stan didn't notice.

I rubbed his back reassuringly, cursing at myself for making him feel bad like this. I was well aware this wasn't at all my fault, but I still cared about Stan enough to comfort him. 

We sat there in the middle of my bed as he cried, and eventually he hugged me tightly. I smiled softly when he did, and continued rubbing his back comfortingly. I was happy that he trusted me, but I wasn't happy that he was crying.

"Forgive me, Kyle.." He mumbled into my shoulder. I hushed him.

"It's okay, Stan. I forgive you." I whispered, reaching up and gently caressing the back of his neck. Stan had always loved head rubs, but in the position we were in I couldn't exactly give him that right now.

He continued crying into my shoulder, occasionally letting out small sobs. I felt so bad. Seeing him so sad made my heart ache. 

After a few minutes, he eventually pulled away. His eyes were bloodshot and puffy. Instinctively, I reached out and rubbed loose tears off of his face.

"Oh Stan.. It hurts me to see you so sad." I whispered, gently wiping the tears off of his face with my thumbs. "We can watch The Lorax, silly." I finally agreed, smiling softly at him. He half smiled back. The smile on his face was genuine, and that made me happy.

I got off of his lap, and laid in the spot I was in minutes earlier. He laid next to me, laying his eyes on the screen. I smiled and turned on The Lorax as I had promised. The movie started, and I got comfortable under a fleece blanket. I threw some of it over Stan, allowing him to have some of it too. I wasn't a blanket hog, for the most part. 

A few minutes into the movie, I felt Stan's head fall onto my shoulder. I looked over and he was sound asleep, comfortably laid down on my pillows and under the fleece blanket we shared. I smiled softly, and allowed him to adjust. The lights flashed softly onto our faces, and soon enough I felt myself drifting asleep. 

I slightly adjusted on the pillows, and curled my legs up slightly underneath the blanket. I closed my eyes softly, and quickly drifted off into a deep slumber.

(A/N: sorry for the short chapter, ill definitely make the next one longer. Im sorry for the inactivity!! ill probably post agian when im home(the 16th), and if not ill post a longer chapter the next day. im so so so so so so so so SO sorry.

I love you all, thank you for reading my silly book :3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 114 18
Two friends that haven't seen each other since Highschool One is a famous AI Artist living in Okinawa Japan The other is a celebrity Chef living in I...
29.2K 898 19
When L'Manberg is not safe anymore due to the Crimson, Quackity resolves to go to Technoblade for a plan to take it down for once and for all. Doing...
301K 14.3K 21
[#3 in "skephalo" -11/12/2019] Never did Zak believe that he would have a guardian angel. Never did Darryl expect to fall in love with a mortal.
1.2M 37.9K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...