Our Universe (Alien Story)

By SuffocatingHugs

Jas is a simple girl who would give her whole brain to study and get straight A's. When she wonders home from... More

Chap (2)
Chap(3)
Chap (4)
Chap (5)
Chap (6)
Chap (7)
Chap (8)
Chap (9)
Chap (10)
Chap (11)
Chap (12)
Chap (13)
Chap (14)
Chap (15)
Chap (16)
Chap (17)
Chap (18)
Chap (19)
Chap (20)
Chap (21)
Chap (22)

Chap (1)

4.6K 57 6
By SuffocatingHugs

 'Our Universe' trailer made by brookieismyname 

***************************************************************

"Come On Jas! It's so Fresh in here!" Patricia announced, her black hair becoming longer in the base of the Lake.

"No way!" I laughed back, "I have study to do... anyways you'll regret getting out, you'll be shivering like the leafs on a windy day!"

I was tempting myself away from the glistning Lake: The Water looked deep and inviting.

Patricia rolled her eyes, "What-ever! I'll get Ian to pop in with me, he'll be here soon!"

I bared a smile at her she had a crush on Ian for quite some time now and she never shuts up about Him.

I folded my legs on the big boulder I sat on and started to concentrate on my work.

"The water Cycle involves water constantly entering and leaving the atmosphe-" I was soon interrupted by Patty she splashed a gullon of water at me and ruined my study.

"OMG! Patricia! You, you... Christ! What am I gonna do now?! Just because you don't study doesn't mean you Have to ruin it for me!" I glared down at the seeping wet notes the penciled writing all smudged and burned.

"Great!" I said sarcasticly.

"Grow up, Jas, Jeez your wost than Ms.Saunders on a sunny day! Its the weekend, leave work at school."

"I'm not letting you get the better of me."

"Then don't," How confusing is she? On good time Ian came with Terry.

"Ian!! Come on in the water is greeaat!" Patricia chorused.

Ian stripped off his clothes, under hiding his bathing suit, "CANNON BALL!!!" He leapt at the side of the bank and splashed in.

I stared up at Terry, the sun almost blinding me, "You not getting in?"

He shook his head, "Are you?"

"Unfortunatly, No I have studying to do." I pointed down at the wet paper.

"Ah, yes Mr.Thompson's work.... What is it?"

"The water cycle and how it is proformed..."

"What a concidence were right beside water right now."

I shrugged and nodded, squinting at the soaking wet paper was no use, I would have to go home and use my Geogarphy book.

I stared at the glistning water dieing to make a head start and jump.

"I'm going in." I muttered and pulled off my top and jeans luckily I wore a swimsuit just incase a change of thought.

"Ian, watch out!!" Patricia squealed.

I soaked Terry, Patty and Ian in my processe of me diving.

"I'm soo gonna regret this." I sighed to myself. "Have a bit of fun, Jas, your so Dull no wonder you don't have a date!" Patricia gave me a cross-eyed look which made me laugh.

Terry seemed uncomfotable or left out either which I don't care, I know Terry likes me -a lot- and even asked me to the dance which is coming up next week and 3 days.

I shrugged the towel around me, the nippy air of sundown giving me goosebumps all around my body.

"I told you, you would regret this!" I pointed out to Patricia.

"So what? It was fun, right? We all had fun.... right?" Everyone agreed and to confess so did I.

I rolled my eyes and slipped on my clothes, "Yeah, yeah. I'm going home now, seeya later." I waved.

"Jas, don't you want a lift home?" Ian asked, Patricia was practically hanging off his arm.

"Its Ok, my neighbourhood isn't far."

"Its pretty dark...?" Patricia pointed up at the sky with an uncertain face.

"Oh well, thanks for pointing the obvious, Pat!" I seized away, "I'm a big girl, I can handle it, BYE!"

I clung my bag around my shoulder and made a way up to the trailed field to head to my estate.

I soon heard faint footsteps in the glossy field, I was now kinda regretting not going with the lads.

"Nothing to worry about, Nothing to worry about." I soothed myself, concentrating on catching pace and getting into public A.S.A.P.

"..'scuse me?" A voice said from behind, my heart was going at the rate of ten or more.

I span around to find a boy near or around my age holding a bag.

"I need help."

I put my hand across my chest, "Sorry... Your looking for the wrong person to help you..."

His lip quivered, "I'm hurt... really bad." His texas accent going through my head was unbearable.

"H-how?" I looked for a wound.

He moved his bag away from his stomach and a gigantic scrape going through his buttoned shirt was printed on him.

"O-oh my god!" I covered my mouth in shock.

"I have no where else to go." He pleaded.

I bit my lip, could I accept this person... or couldn't I? He seemed innocent enough and he was wounded.

"Okay, but if you touch me or hurt me in anyway, I will call the police." He tilted his head and breathed out a, "Huh?" Like he didn't know what I just said.

I shook my head and managed to come towards him to greet him face-to-face.

"I'm Jas I just live in that estate, Hopewell."

"Why is it called 'Hope Well'?"

"Theres a lake just over there and on the otherside of that lake is a well and there, a long time ago, people could find hope which meant they were thirsty from walking miles." I descripted.

I put a helpfull arm around 'Him' so he could have balance while he walked he then trusted me and hobbled alongside me.

"So, whats your name? I've never seen you around these parts before..."

"I'm Xavier. No, I'm not from this Town." He looked up at the starry sky, "Wow! Its so beautiful, the view of the stars, where I come from you can't notice there this colourful and sparkly..."

He said it lke he was just five years old. I wonder how I could help him? I did take on hospital training a while back but I didn't feel comfortable to see people die.

We still marched croocked-ly on the leafy entrance of the sidewalk.

He examined the houses that we passed, "Houses are different where I live, too."

"Not every house is the same..." I managed to say through breath.

"Seems not..." He realized.

We finally came to the outside of my house. I slid open the wooden gate and pastelled our way through my garden.

I fumbled through my pocket looking for the key to the front door, Xavier still hanging limply from the security of my arm.

I unlocked the door and letted it glide open.

"Well, this is my Home, paid by my parents of course, my little patch of Texas." I told him.

"Lead me to help." He glared down at the scarlet wound, his voice still crooked.

I thought for a moment then decided to let him ease down in the Sitting Room.

"Stay right there, I have to stitch that cut, 'cause it looks like more blood will flow." I saluted my hand to say 'wait there'.

I rushed into my modern kitchen and opened the First Aid cabinet fiddling around looking for correct supplies needed for Xavier.

I returned back into him noticing he became awfully quiet.

"Right, I have the soothing liquid, Pain killers and- Wha-what are you doing?"

Xavier was perched on the cushion of the couch fingering the wound and now and agin licking the blood off his finger.

"Urgh! D-don't do that, it's bad for You- and the cut!" I swotted his hand.

He looked at me like I was mentally insane, "It helps."

I rolled my eyes noting that he was getting huffy, "Fine, whatever, just let me stitch your wound..."

I lifted his jumper up to see the wound had cleared, a dousing tanned skin replacing it.

"Wh... what?! Wheres the cut?" I felt like I was gone mentally insane.

"It helped." He smiled, well if it did help then why did he need a place for help?

"Then why did you wanna come into my home? If you could easily helped yourself."

"I do need help, their after me." He peeked out behind the curtains.

"Who are They?" I patted my hands gingerly on my waist and glared at him.

He shrugged, great he didn't know the people that were after him, he was clearly a nutter.

"They are unknown to my certainty, My..... family travel around .. a lot and we are sure to run into enemies. We don't know why for certain they are after us, but... they just are."

There was a long pause, but I broke the deafening silence, "Were- Are they the ones who put the scar...?"

He nodded like it was an average question, "I need to hide from them, I will pay you the money you will need for food, shelter, etc. Just let me stay for a short while and I will owe you."

I had enough distractions from my friends, he doesn't seem like trouble but like he said he has enemies, who knows why their after him for sure?

"I swear, touch me and I'll slit you like a turkey's windpipe." I pointed a long finger.

"No worries about that, I'm not like my enemies."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 478 20
A young teenage boy named Jay, is struggling with a his "love life". So what happens to him? He moves to California to a new school after his parents...
6.2K 168 15
Mia a short,brunette 18 year old girl is living her routine life but one boy makes that particularly difficult.An arrogant dark haired boy moves int...
231K 4.2K 49
This story is about a girl named YN she has many difficulties in her life from being a parent to her brothers and sister to controlling boyfriend but...
280K 14.6K 44
Xavier Jacobson. He's your average scene kid. He gets bullied because he's openly gay. He has nobody but his mother. Until he starts getting to know...