Chap (2)

I woke up early first to get a start in the learning I have, since my distracting guest last night.

 "JAS!! I MADE EDIBLE FOOD!!" The uncomfort-ness filled me remembering his face, wound, enemies.

 "Edible food..?" I huffed under my breath, I wrapped the night robe around me and glided downstairs.

 "Xavier, what do you mean by-" I was shortly intterupted by his crooked voice, "Sit!"

 I looked at the slime that hung onto the plate.

 "I think I'll stick with my daily brand, thanks..." He looked at me confused.

 "You don't like Prepeclous? Its very... nutricious."

"Eating something that looks like its about to grow mould any second isn't part of my nutrients."

 He shrugged, "You beings don't understand what's good for you." Beings..?

 I held him away with a firm hand to ignore him and strolled into the kitchen wandering what I should eat.

 I think a quick slab of toast should do it, since I have to catch up on my studies.

 I entered the dining room. Xavier's curious eyes dozed down onto my plate, "And... what is that?"

 ".... Toast..?"

 He scolded and continued on gulping down the jelly-like object.

 While he did so, I did my daily routine: Trail upstairs, Get dressed, Scrape back Hair, Check the time, be on my way early and ready to study.

 Then my heart beat twice as fast, what was I going to do about Xavier?

 He defintely wouldn't fit in if any of the other students knew he didn't like toast and much rather glob-on-a-plate. But maybe he needed a fresh start in life and I would have to help, since he's a little confused... I think.

 "Err... Xavier? Wanna get ready to school? It starts in an hour or less and by the looks of you, you won't be ready by fifteen minutes."

 His eyes widened a little as if to confess something. He then shook his head, his hair flopping in proccess, like to say forget what he was thinking.

 "Do I have to...?" He crossed his arms glaring at his shoes. I smirked trying not to laugh at the fact he looked like a tantrumes 5 year old.

 I crept over to the table steadying my hand on the table to hold me balance, "You know, your not really finished school yet..? And I don't wanna feel like a.... 'Bad Parent', But could you just try and state the fact that you need to go to school? You'll love it."

He wrapped his fingers around the chair edge, "I'm not going to 'school'"

I raised an eyebrow at his determination, "Really?"

I let go of Xavier's wrist when we arrived outside the school gates, "Your gonna love it!" I repeated.

He rollled his eyes and mumbled something in a foreign language, but truely I couldn't take any notice.

"You'd probably have to sign into this school with the principal... but since theres such a low population in here she'd fit you in no problem." I smiled.

"Great," He said, sarcasticly. Walking on ahead.

I smirked and glared around examining the area for anyone to talk to about, Xavier my new roommate, I knew I may not be able for him to stay for over a few weeks but if I could find someone who owned a B&B or Apartment and to let Xavier stay there until he got some money and moved out on his own.

I looked at Xavier, he was perched on the bench, still annoyed about this morning of me forcing him. "Xavier, Its either sit on this bench and not move half an inch until I come out of school, or learn something for a few hours, your choice."

"Learn something, obviously," He glared around the school yard like it was a minature version of prison, he was right in that sence. I smiled at him comforting, "I'll show you everything." I grabbed his sleeve and pushed him up the entry stairs of the School.

" Jas, I already went to School, I know all about it, they torture you if you don't do something correctly." I made an Indifferent face, "Torture? True they do get a little mad thinking you weren't paying attention to their long qoutes..."

"Er... No, Where I come from they literally Torture you." 

"Isn't that illegal?" I sighed, knowingly he could be making this up so I'd feel sorry for him and let him go back to my place so he could eat more Prepeclous. 

"Eagle? Not exactly a bird but, no." I looked at him meaningfully. I crept up close to him, "You'll go far here, I just know it."

As soon as Xavier signed all the permission slips and forms he followed me to German.

"So, I don't get the meaning of German, Why do we have to speak it if were never going to go to Germany?" Xavier moaned. "It's good to know more than one language, right? Plus you could just go to Germany for a holiday, and it'd come in handy if you ever wanted to translate other languages into German." He just sighed at my answer, not wanting to give up on sulking.

Patrica patted on a spare seat beside her signalling for me to sit with her, until she seen -new face- Xavier. "Who is that?" She mouthed at me. I quickly directed Xavier to sit at the back of class so he wouldn't cause any more disruptions to my studying, I sat down beside Patrica and continued to put my books spreaded across the table, "Thats Xavier, he's staying with me for a while."

She gave me a weird look illustrating she didn't look pleased, "Truthfully, where did you find him and is he like a family friend or something?"- She peered closly into my eyes-" Or are you just Dating, I don't think Terry would be pleased!" She winked.

I looked at her in disbelief, she knew I hated dating I started at a young age and got my heart broken every time so I had to give up for my hearts sake. Before I could recapture her image, Herr.Barret walked in Textbooks in hand.

"Guten Tag!" He called merrily. "Guten Tag," We repeated but not with as much enthusiasm.

"Wurden mit einer einfachen Lektion heute ab, da wir einen neuen Schüler Haben." Herr.Barret smiled, "Can anybody translate what I just said? Hm, what about you Mike?"

"Er, something like were starting an easy lesson cause theres a new dude in our class?" Mike said, limply.

"Sehr gut, Mike! Now, would the new student like to stand up and say Hi?" Xavier pushed his seat back and cleared his throat. "Hello, I'm Xavier Sanctum. I'm from.... Southern part of Texas.. And know nothing of German." Herr.Barret smacked his hands together to show he was pleased, "Well, we can change that, won't we? We'll start with the basics..."

"So, go on, Tell me how you and Xavier met and why he decided to turn up on your doorstep?" Patrica still continued. I had to pretend I was concentrating on my German until she nudged me with her boney elbow into the ribs, "Ouch!" I said, violently, "Ok, Pat, I'll tell you! Geez, He was injured so I decided to let him stay with me until he gets better, he has no where to go..."

"So... Your telling me, you let him stay with you... A complete stranger? Jasmine! What would happen if he like did something like er, you know Rapes you?!" I was surprised to hear her say my full name, it was new to her. "Woah, calm down Patty, I'll handle it, I lock my door every night and he sleeps in the spare room, obviously." I whispered, facing Herr.Barret to act like I was repeating his lesson.

"He's well trusted, he has people after him for no reason so I just couldn't say no." I sighed. "Yeah, but what would happen if they found his location... And you with him, they'd have to take you down too." Patrica words echoed in my head, if Xavier knew he was putting me in danger he wouldn't live with me, Would he?