Chap (18)

"Are you trying to say... That Xavier is an alien? And the people who were after you are aliens too?" Ian folded his arms, raising an eyebrow. I nodded, "It's hard to believe, yes. But! Look at Xavier's skin!" I pointed toward Xavier.

 Ian shrugged, "Like you said, he's a model." I shook my head, "Ok, try and peal off his 'makeup'." Ian proceeded over to Xavier and picked at his skin, trying to get it off and failed, "Alright... There could be another explanation." 

 "Ok, so your an alien, what do you want from Jasmine?" Terry folded his legs. "Nothing! Before I just needed a place to stay but now I'm here to protect her."

 Terry stood up, "I can protect her!" Xavier patted him on the shoulder, "No you can't."

 I clapped my hand on my face while Ian interrupted them, "Fair enough, your an alien. So you can get Patricia back." Xavier looked at Ian curiously. "How am I going to do that?" Ian's eyes whelmed up with tears again, "I want Patricia back, what are we going to tell her family? That she got shot in the head by a bunch of aliens?" 

 "Oh c'mon Ian. It'll be alright-" Then I started to cry along side with him. "I guess we'd have to tell them that she got shot by some hunters that mistook for something..."

 "Like what a bear?" Terry said in an irriated tone. I ignored him, "We'll think of something." Xavier glided his index finger to his bottom lip and started patting it, "We could go with that story. Or we could go with another one...?" I released my head up, "Like what?"

 "We weren't with Patricia when she got attaked." Xavier explained. Ian thought for a second, "But we were-"

 "No... We weren't."

 Ian gave out an irriated chuckle, "We were!" 

 "Ian the plan is that we find Patricia out here with her forehead blown off so that we don't have to explain what the real incident was!" I broke. He nodded, "I really want her back." I shrugged an arm around his shoulders, "We all do. Believe me if I could get my best friend back I would." 

 "Circle of life." Terry shrugged. I got up and hit him hard on the shoulder making him flinch, "You listen up, Terry. And you listen good ever since you found out Xavier was staying with me you didn't give a shit! Your friend died... Your friend died and all your doing is just acting like a pathetic child!" I screamed at him. I crawled back into the car. The sky was more dark and barely see-able. When finally Terry climbed in beside me, "I'm sorry Jasmine. I'm sorry I'm irresponsible to you." he leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek. 

 We were both shocked when the car door swung open and Xavier was greeted behind it. In anger he dragged Terry out by the collar making him cough out a choke, "Don't you ever touch Jasmine again!" Xavier held him up face to face even in the dark you could feel his face scrunched up in anger. "Xavier it's alright, it was a friendly kiss on the cheek, to apologize for the way he acted."

 "No! I'm not believing you, he's always forcing you." his tone grew upset as he pushed me heavily away making me bang my back off the opened door. "Xavier!" I shouted, in disbelieve. "Why'd you do that?"

 "Accident." he angled Terry around to see where it would hurt the most to hit. "Screw you! Your just like Terry!" 

 They both looked at me, "What?!" I ripped the locket off my kneck and flung it on the ground and trotted away not really knowing where I'd be going to in the middle of nowhere. Anywhere was suitable right now, away from reality was my destination.