MAFIA's HATE To LOVE || Jjk |...

By Ian_Girl_07

JUNGKOOK: I just started baby girl...*huskily* *she clench on her dress tightly* . . . . . Story starts with... More

Introduction!!
!First meet!
!Party'!
!Slap!
!I hate her!
!kidnap!
!Car!
!Living together & His Reality!
!My Girl!
! Unexpected kiss !
!! SLEEPING TOGETHER !!
!! I'll be back soon My Girl..!!
!! His Feelings !!
! Running away from his feelings !
Amusement Part 1(His Jealousy)
Amusement park 2 (His Snake)πŸ”ž

!Meeting again'!

390 20 7
By Ian_Girl_07

YN PoV~

YN: Kelly why didn't you let me show him you know that i can handle that~~~* while cursing him*

KELLY: ynahhhhhh~~~ STOPPPP YOURRRR DRAMAAA NOWWWW WHYYY THE FUCK was you doing that you make a little thing this much huge*getting angry*

YN: That wasn't little unieee~~~🥺 he is really a FUCKING BASTARD 😠*screaming*

KELLY: Do you know if I didn't Stop you than your dad never gonna let you go out with anyone ~~~~ you may forget this maybe!!!!*yelling at her*

YN: yahhhh you're right~~~~ i forget that!!! But that bastard!!*angry *

KELLY: oh god!!!!! YNahhhh just forget him noww~~~~~ let's go home!!!! *Huffing*

Yn: Nae~~~~I wish I'll never meet that bastard again~~~i just hate him!!!!!* Angry*

Then we went to to my house kelly sleep in my house too with me coz'it's to late for going alone she call her brother and told him that she is sleeping with me he agreed then we fell asleep~

JUNGKOOK Pov~

We were on our way home from that fucking party thinking about that girl while driving car she had the guts to slap Asia's would-be mafia king oh god But she was brave as I told her when we meet at afternoon~*without knowing him a smile creep on his face*

SUGA: Aishhhhh this boy he was Just Boiling in anger Until a while ago and now he is smiling *shaking his head in disbelief*

JUNGKOOK: Uh huhhh? who's smiling hyung.... I'm not smiling~~~*lie*

Was I really smiling? oh god!!! jungkook forget her she slapped you *hope little girl!!!! we never meet again i Just hate you*

I was thinking all this and suddenly I heard someone giggling and I knew it couldn't be anyone except My TWo Brat!!!!

A/n POV

JUNGKOOK: what's with you two bastards now!!!* Seriousness*

TAE & JIMIN: nothing kookie~~~* trying not to laugh*

TAE: jungkookahhh~~~ i heard something~~*giggling*

JUNGKOOK: what? *Asking while driving*

TAE: Tell me jungkookahh who was that brave...ahmmm i mean that mad girl who slap you~~~~*fake anger*

JIMIN: yes jungkookshiiii who was she~~~~*fake anger*

*Screechhh..................*

*Car suddenly stoped*

Jm, SUGA, TAE : ahhhhhh~~~

SUGA: what the hell you're doing jungkook~~~~

*Jungkook Boiling in anger*

*Jungkook turn his face back to Jimin and tae*

JUNGKOOK: Suga hyung~~~~ I SWEARRRR IF If I hear the sound of these two even a little in the car, then my gun will be reduced TWO bullets TODAY.....HOPE YOU LISTEN PROPERLY.......* Staring at them like he gonna kill them for sure*

JIMIN & TAE : *both glupp****and nodded like yes*

**Jungkook thinking**
This girl really ruin my reputation I hate her~~~~~*angry*

SUGA: boy's now stop this all and listen carefully~~ Tomorrow we have to kidnap someone if we didn't get our loan with intrest from Mr.Lee *creepy smile*

Jungkook: huhh huyng why we need to kidnap him Why don't kill him directly?

SUGA: No!! Jungkook we can't kill him or else we won't get our money back~~~

Jungkook: So you think we will get our money back by kidnapping him~oh c'mon* rolling his eyes*

SUGA:huhh who said we will kidnap him….we will kidnap his only daughter whom he loves very much and won't give her back to him until he pays off our loan.....*smirk*

JUNGKOOK: it will be fun hyung*smirk* but Where will you keep that girl because as you know I hate girls~~~*weard face*

JIMIN and TAE: *watching each other side and smirk* but we don't hate girl's~~~~

**Jungkook's stare**
*Then they stop saying*

SUGA : jungkook listen if you hate or not We have a loan link with her dad, that girl has nothing to do with it, she will stay with us like us until her father gives the loan.and RM and JIN hyung told this UNDERSTAND YOU ALL.......*in serious tone*

Jk,JM,TAE : okyyy hyung~~~~

NEXT DAY ~

YN PoV~

i got up and took my shower and kelly was already up and went downstairs for breakfast..then i got ready because me and kelly had to go out for something~~~~ i wear my dress and went downstairs ~~~

My outfit 👇

Dad and Kelly was there I say morning to them and eat my breakfast~~

YN: dad we are going out can we?~~*asking nervously*

Dad: Yes you can sweetheart but don't get into fights okiii~*smiling*

YN: Thanks dad *hugging him*

We both went out of the house, but still I could not understand that he let me going out easily ~he acting weard nowdays, I don't know ~~~ I was Busy in thinking this and suddenly Kelly called me* watching her side*

KELLY: This way girl!!! Why are you going in wrong place~~ here come to this side of road~~~

YN : coming *chuckle*

I was about to leave when a car stopped in front of me and someone pulled me inside~~~

YN: yahhhh stop it let me go who the FUCK are you~~~~~*struggling for escape*

one of them looked back and said~

JUNGKOOK: welcome to hell babygirl!!!!*smirk*

**Yn Shocked**

To be continue....

Thanks for reading 🥰
Next chapter will be soon uploded 👇
                    NEXT👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 4.1K 30
"In one of the stars, we'll be living one day. In one of them, we'll be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look a...
10.7M 431K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
239K 6.6K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...
434K 12.1K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...