Quad [MxWxWxM]

By InfinitiAkira

For three years Kasim, Nala, and Zuri had been a throuple. They'd started off as close friends throughout hig... More

Description
1. Be mine?
2. Happy Valentine's Day
4. Who calling?
5. He took everything
6. Nasty enough?
7. They both knew
8. Misunderstood
9. Just believe me
10. The choice is made
11. Beat him home
12. Y'all know my heart
13. I promise
14. Open up to us
15. Anything for them
16. Je tape
16. Je tape |filler chapter|
17. Please let her be okay
18. Are we pa?
19. Bet
20. Enjoy your company
21. Just us
22. So fuçkin' demanding
23. Don't be a bitch
24. Always so logical
25. Promise pinky
26. Agreed
26. Agreed |filler chapter|
27. Are they mine? |pt. 1|
27. Are they mine? |pt. 2|
28. I'll show you a bitch
29. I don't know
30. My sweet girl
31. Can you hold me?

3. I'll be good

5.5K 403 425
By InfinitiAkira

February 16, 2017

••••••

Nala scrolled through her appointments for the week and had rescheduled them all to next week and told each client that their service would be half off due to the inconvenience and short notice— she'd also refunded them their deposits as well. She felt horrible but it was rare that Kasim had planned them a trip and he'd actually go on it with them, and she wouldn't miss the opportunity to spend a week long vacation with him included.

She had opened up her a little shop with the help of Kasim where she did nails, makeup, and wig installs on the weekends. Unlike Zuri— Nala loved to do hair and work but she couldn't 24/7 since her main occupation was being a nail tech/MUA. She had been doing hair since highschool when he had to fend for herself after being out out of her parents home for coming out as bisexual to them— it wasn't until college where she had learned to do nails and makeup and she had loved it. Nala then went to cosmetology school and got licensed.

They had been in Miami for two days now, the first day they got there they had indeed went shopping for the things they needed for the seven day cruise. The women had to get wigs, hair product, feminine product, change their nail/feet color, on top of getting cute cloths and bathing suits. Kasim didn't think them not atleast taking their necessities through but he had the money so he really wasn't complaining about it. To him, they deserved it.

They'd be leaving for their cruise tomorrow evening— so tonight was Nala's pick to do something. Zuri had chose to go to a pool party yesterday, and Kasim had took them to a brunch spot they'd just got back from not too long ago. Tonight— Nala wanted to go clubbing since they all hadn't done so together in a while. Especially since the club was never her thing but she knew that Zuri and Kasim loved it.

Feeling hands on her shoulders she looked up through the mirror to see Kasim staring at her already, "you're tense sweet baby," he told her— she blushed slightly at the nickname he'd been calling her since highschool back when they were only friends. "You wanna tell me what's been bothering you?"

Nala sighed, "I don't want to keep bothering you with the whole Orion situation— everything is triggering for me right now. I just need a little space daddy, you understand that right? I'm okay..."

She hated to feel like she was dampening anyones mood and repeatedly talking about the same thing. However when she loved she absolutely loved hard, and knowing Orion since they were eleven and twelve years old she worried about him often...especially more now that he'd been in prison for the last four years. He never missed a call unless something was terribly wrong and today made it day three that he hadn't called her, wrote her on jpay, or even had one of the other inmates call to tell her that he was straight. Three days too long, and anything could have happened to him. Orion had been through so much in life and at times he'd joke around and say how he'd end it all and Nala knew that that always held some seriousness behind it. What if he hadn't called because he had finally ended it?

She wouldn't be able to handle that— she'd lose herself literally. Kasim and Zuri knew it.

Orion had been her backbone since they were younger and she hated that she couldn't be that for him while he was behind bars— she could remember being bullied for her dark skin and weight growing up and he'd always stand up for her. It was how the two had formed a friendship back when they were kids— they'd went to different highschools but remained best friends through it all. She just wanted him to be okay, always. She hated that he was even in prison to begin with.

Kasim nodded and kissed her forehead, "you still wanna go out to the club tonight? We can cancel and stay here if you're not up for it."

"I planned it, I still want to go. I need a few drinks,"

He eyed her knowing that she rarely drank, "stop thinkin' the worse sweet baby. He'll call,"

"I said I'm fine Kasim, damn!" she snapped without trying too, taking a deep breath she closed her eyes and exhaled. "I'm sorry baby, it's just that—"

"You good. I'll let you have it."

Nala put her head down seeing him turn and walk away, she wasn't trying to take her frustration out on him at all. Standing to her feet she followed him into one of the bedrooms and grabbed his hand, he looked to her and raised his eyebrow. She didn't want to ruin the trip further than what it was— being that he and Zuri still wasn't talking. It was to the point she had slept in the other room, Nala was happy that Kasim was on a trip with them and at this point she knew that her and Zuri might've seemed a bit ungrateful when that wasn't the case.

She was worried about her friend and a bit sexually frustrated— Nala was just always too shy to say that outloud. Neither did she have too because if not both, one or the other was always on her. So, she thought that maybe they weren't in the mood and she didn't want to seem inconsiderate or anything being too needy for sex.

However Kasim knew his women and he'd planned to ask her to come to the room so he could handle her but her attitude towards him had caught him off guard, he knew that both women were wondering when their punishments would come in and it was why Zuri had been distant but he was letting it build up and as soon as they got back home he'd send them to the dungeon. Nala knew that Zuri had it coming worse than she did because she still hadn't put her pride to the side and even try to apologize for accusing him of cheating.

She knew that Zuri was most likely acting out because Kasim hadn't had sex with them in a week or so, he had truly been extremely busy due to his brother being sick. Both of them were dick deprived and while they loved fuçking one another— they wanted their man too. They craved him and it had been torture for them both.

"I'm sorry for the attitude and—-" Nala gasped when Kasim closed the door and grabbed her face kissing her deeply. She was trying to genuinely apologize for coming at him wrong. "Kasim?" She moaned out in his mouth feeling him pull her dress above her ass and give each cheek a hard smack before squeezing them.

She felt her pussy get so wet that it was kind of embarrassing because all he had done was kiss her and smack her ass. She was down bad.

"Hm?" He pulled back and then moved down to her neck hearing her small moans. "This why you trippin' right?"

Sliding her thong down he rubbed her inner thigh feeling her juices run down them. "Damn baby. Shît." He groaned and rubbed her slit slightly rubbing his middle and ring finger over her clit making her body tremble.

Kasim looked down at her seeing her mouth slightly open. He removed his fingers and placed them on her lips where she licked all of her juices off. She looked in his eyes and felt herself get wetter thinking of the ways he could have her body. "Take all this shit off," He told her while unbuttoning his shirt.

They both stripped down and Nala squatted down taking Kasim' dick into her hands.

She spit on it and then looked him in the eyes jacking him off getting him harder then what he was. "Fuck," he clenched his jaw when she licked the tip and went to work.

Hearing her gag as he hit the back of her throat he moaned out.

"You like that daddy?" She pulled back and the spit dropped from her mouth to his dick. "Hm?" She asked with tears stinging her cheeks.

"Come here," he grabbed a hand full of her hair— yanking her up to him.

Picking her up he sat her on the dresser and kneeled in front of her. Grabbing her leg he trailed kisses towards her feet and swirled his tongue around her big toe. Licking back down her leg he came face to face with her pussy.

Grabbing her thighs he pulled her a little closer and spread her second set of lips with his tongue. "Oh my," Nala moaned out and arched her back a little. "Yes daddy, like that." She cried out.

Kasim loved to eat her pussy, and he made sure to make her cum twice before he decided to stop knowing she'd tap out before he could really handle her how he wanted her.

He was tired of her attitudes all of the time lately. That wasn't the first time she snapped out at him today and it was making him feel a way, he wasn't used to that from her.

Her ass was now tooted in the air, her arms was cuffed behind her back, and her legs were tied to the bed post as she waited patiently for Kasim. She hadn't even known that he brung any of these things and was surely regretting her attitude towards him today— she hated to be "handled" roughly. She was very much the "make love" type.

Kasim got behind her and rubbed his dick up and down her slit. Making her pussy throb more.

Rubbing her ass he sent a hard smack to her cheek making her yell out, "I'm real tired of you snapping at me," He told her and smacked the same spot even harder.

"Kasim!" She yelled moving her hands around.

"That's my name?" He rubbed her other cheek before smacking it as well.

"Baby—" she whined when he smacked it even harder.

"Who?" He asked once more.

"Daddy. I'm sorry." She tried to shake the cuffs off again.

He rubbed his dick up and down her slit again only to feel she had gotten wetter. Smirking he pushed himself in slowly hearing her gasp, he let out a low moan. Grabbing her hair he yanked her back while shoving his dick deep in her. Nala always complained about him being rough but it was when she had been the wettest for him, and if it ever got too much for her they did have a safe word in place.

"Oh my— baby wait." Nala screamed followed by her biting her lip and closing her eyes tight.

"You gone take it?" He whispered in her ear and nibbled on it. Grunting in her ear hearing her moan loudly while he fucked her rough. "I can't hear you," He let her hair go and pushed her face in the bed arching her back perfectly.

Grabbing the cuffs he pulled out of her and rammed back into her. "YES! Yes I'll take it daddy!" She moaned into the pillow. His eyebrow raised hearing her say that. She'd usually call the safe word by now.

"I'm gonna cum," she cried out.

Feeling her walls clench around his dick he pulled out and bent down licking her from her ass to her pussy. Making her moan daddy over and over, louder and louder. Sucking her clit softly he felt her legs tremble. "Taste so good," He lifted up and spread her ass cheeks a little more before flicking his tongue over her asshole.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" She felt the tears rush from her eyes while she started to squirt. "Baby! I can't— I can't." Her voice cracked trying to break free.

"You gone start taking to me like you got some fuçkin' sense?" He entered her again. Slower this time.

Not hearing her answer but moan instead he looked down to see her cream coat his dick which made his orgasm closer. He rotated his hips slowly and went deeper making her moans slow down and drag out.

"I— yes! I will," She whispered feeling her legs shake again the slower he went and the harder he hit her spot. "I'm sorry, so so sorry daddy." She sniffled.

"Shit baby," He moaned and tossed his head back feeling her walls grip him.

"Fuck sweet baby," his voice was low, deep and raspy which made Nala instantly cum again.

"Stop! Stop!" Nala tried to run— she was way too sensitive now.

"Mhm," he moaned speeding up just a little.

Nala clenched him one more time in hopes to speed up his nut. He then pulled out nutting right on her ass followed by a loud grunt. "Shit,"

He chuckled seeing her body twitch, he untied her and unlocked the cuffs as well. Tears stained her cheeks as she rolled on her back, "thank you," she told him. "I am sorry for my attitude for the last two days— I really am happy you're here with us baby. I don't want you to think that I'm ungrateful,"

Hearing the door open, Zuri walked in. "I'm ordering some take out— y'all want something?" She asked, "I didn't want to interrupt you guys,"

Nala sat up on her elbows, "what are you getting baby?"

"I'm thinking Chinese, sunshine."

"I just want some egg rolls," Nala stood and headed into the bathroom so she could shower. "Thank you pumpkin,"

"You want anything Kasim?" She finally faced him and asked, "or you good?"

He chuckled, "come here Zuri."

She didn't move, she gasped when he grabbed her by the neck and pulled her into his bare chest. Her breathing picked up, she slowly looked up to him and his eyes were already trained on her, "what?" she asked. It came out as a whisper.

Kasim backed her into the wall— he turned her so she could face the wall. He pressed her top half against it and smushed her face against it, she felt his hard on press against her ass— she always only walked around with an oversized shirt on so she was naked. He kissed the back of her neck, and grabbed his dick rubbing it between her ass cheeks, chuckling at how her pussy leaked.

Grabbing her hand he held it over her head and intertwined their fingers while pushing inside of her slowly—- they both gasped as he filled her up. Her eyes closed tightly as he pulled out and rammed into her roughly, she hissed.

With his other arm he wrapped it around her waist and pulled her back each time he thrusted in and out of her. "Mhm! Fuçk! Like that Kasim!" Zuri moaned out, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Like that baby? Hm? What's my name?"

"Yes! Fuck me like that! Daddy! I missed you," her voice cracked. "I missed you so fuçking much,"

Kasim groaned in her ear when she started to fuck him back, "grab ya ankles," he let her hand go and pulled out of her— tugging at his dick while she did as asked, the way her pussy glistened from the wetness had his mouth water.

Dropping to his knees he grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them— plunging his thick tongue deep inside of her, "mhm!" Zuri moaned out. "Oh shît!" she felt her body shake when he licked over her clit, "I'm gonna cum daddy! Fuck!"

"Let me taste you— nasty ass bitch!"

"Say it again,"

"You my nasty bitch? You gone cum all in my mouth? Hm?"

"OH FUCK YES!" Zuri screamed— squirting into his mouth, "you so nasty daddy," she moaned when he drunk all of her juices.

Kasim stood, and this time he put her back against the wall— he tapped her ass for her jump up. He held both legs in his forearms, and slid back into her while staring her deep into her eyes. He watched her eyes close when he hit at her spot— Kasim pulled out and then hit at it harder.

"You think I'll ever step out on you and Nala? Hm? Look at how good y'all fuçk me Zuri, how good y'all treat me beyond sex..."

Her eyes opened, she watched him pull out of her, "you see that? you see how wet and sticky you got my dick baby? You see how beautiful you and Nala are? I'm a lucky nigga," Zuri felt her second orgasm nearing as he spoke to her. "Why would I fuck that up? Hm?"

"I— you wouldn't." She moaned— feeling herself tear up when he pushed back into her, slowly and rotated his hips. "I'm sorry baby! Oh, fuck I'm so sorry!" A tear slipped.

He kissed it away, "you gone be a good girl the rest of the trip hm? You gone let daddy enjoy his women hm? Let me hear you say it sexy red,"

Her eyes rolled hearing the nickname she loved— since college. He pulled out and rammed back into her, she had squirted once more, this time more than before wetting them both up. "Shit," Kasim pulled out of her and came too— covering the outside of her pussy with his nut.

Zuri sniffled wiping her eyes, "I—I'll be good,"

••••••

Thoughts? What stood out the most?

Make sure you've voted on all chapters 🫱🏼‍🫲🏾

So ready for this club scene— one of the women finna fuck up 🫡😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 8.2K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...
76.3K 3.2K 62
Kalypso "Kali" Brunne was searching. He was trying to find someone he once knew well, someone he'd lost without even realizing. Kali needed the one w...
1.8K 133 9
APOLLO I remember the very moment that my life changed for the worse. I'd just turned 23. It was the night of my coronation. I'd just challenged my f...
785K 47.1K 40
*Spinoff/Sequel of Lab Partners (Recommended you read Lab Partners first but not required.)* "You know, you shouldn't smoke those things," I spoke so...