MiChaeng | One Shots

By _Myoui_Penguin_

⚠️: Containes GXG😏, GB😳, G!P😈, and fluff🥰 Random sweet😊 and spicy😏 MiChaeng oneshots by yours truly and... More

Author's Note
FanFic G!P
I gave a second chance to cupid💘
Braids
Party G!P
Glow Up G!P
Netflix and Chill G!P
Come Back to Me GB
Come Back to Me pt.2
The Infirmary G!P
CATastrophe🐯🦁
CATastrophe🐯🦁 pt.2
Little Miss Achiever G!P
Little Miss Achiever G!P pt.2
NOT AN UPDATE❗️ END GAME🤩
Little Miss Achiever pt.3
POOL DATE👙
POOL DATE👙 pt.2
Crestmore Academy G!P
Jealous G!P
The Laundry shop
Backstage GXG
Knot G!P
Attention
Bar
My unnie G!P
My unnie pt. 2
Mommy G!P
Mommy pt2
Mommy pt3
Mommy pt4
Deal pt2
Deal pt3
My Sister G!P
First Love Never Dies
Date with the Mafia
I hate you
Baby A.I.
Drunk in You
Date with the Mafia pt.2
Bully GB
Mode G!P
Strawberry
NOT AN UPDATE: SPECIAL REQUEST?👀
Anniversary
Little Ms. Pervert G!P
Costume Party
Mommy pt5
Ms. President G!P
Suspicion
Bully pt2
Ms. Gamer G!P
Behind the Scenes (GB)
Ms. Myoui
Love stone
Love Stone pt. 2
Housewarming

Deal G!P

5.6K 58 26
By _Myoui_Penguin_

A/N: Another request by a loyal reader!

I thought you'd like more Mina G!P top one-shots so here it is but I'd probably take a break from writing G!P one-shots after this since I've done too many, I have to balance everything and make a non G!P on the next one.

Please enjoy~
------

Mina's POV

And again I end my night getting up from a random whore's bed and leave quietly to go back to my own home so I could sleep peacefully on my king-sized bed.

I've been like this for the past two years after breaking up with my gold-digging ex-girlfriend since first of all she used me and second, she cheated on me.

I didn't mind letting her use me but after I found out she cheated on me with a stupid jerk it was the last straw.

She might've forgotten the fact I'm fucking rich and I have the power to get rid of her anytime and in any way I can so she's probably rotting from working in some stinky restaurant as a dishwasher right now since every decent working institution or industry has heard of her and refuses to hire her. Of course, it was all because of me.

And that guy she cheated with, he's rotting in jail already after I dug up information that he's dealing drugs and he's been stealing the company's money he's working at.

I shake my head to get rid of remembering my shitty past so I can concentrate on driving home.

So this is how I ended up, on weekdays I'm a 30-year-old devoted workaholic CEO of a large Japanese business empire but on weekends I'm a VIP customer at luxurious bars or high-class prostitute houses that my best friend Sana takes me to fulfill my own needs.

But even if there were plenty of women to keep me company and satisfy me during the nights I spend in those expensive places, what I want is only one woman that'll be my own personal slut, but so far no one has caught my attention that I want to spend the night with again.

After spending a night with one woman after another, I'm starting to get all bored of this and it feels like an endless routine that I don't look forward to anymore.

I arrived at my huge mansion and gave my car key to one of the guards so they'll take it to the parking lot. 

Anyone would do anything to be hella rich and have a big, lavishing home like mine but in reality, it's empty and lifeless here. The servants here are very professional in doing their duties without causing unnecessary noise or talking loudly that will irritate me or else they'll be immediately fired. Because of that it still feels like no one else is around the house and I'm all alone.

I honestly do not know what is the main cause of the emptiness or lifeless feeling that fills my house but I know it's the reason why I pay to seek the company of women and make them satisfy my needs.

I do love living alone where there is utter peace and quiet around but I at times come to a point where I hate that I'm too lonely in my own home. I hate bringing different women here because after they'd see how fucking rich I am they'll do anything to meet me again which annoys me.

That's why it's hard for me to find the right woman to be my own personal slut and I don't care what people would think if I have one, I've been used before, why can't I do the same? I have the money to make it happen anyway.

I went upstairs to my huge bedroom and went to my bathroom immediately to wash up since I hate the smell of a random whore's cheap perfume sticking to me any longer.

After I took a bath I wore my silk pajamas and went to bed, I sigh heavily before falling asleep.

---

I woke up due to my phone ringing, I messed with my hair and groaned while grabbing my phone from the bedside table.

My eyes widened when I saw the time it was only 6 am in the morning, and it was Sana.

"Why the fuck would she call this early in a peaceful Sunday morning? What any decent human would do such a thing?" I cursed and took the call.

"What's so fucking important for you to call me so damn early in a Sunday morning and disturb my sleep you perverted gay?" I irritatingly said trying my best not to shout or it'll just male me more frustrated.

"First of all, good morning, grumpy. Second, don't argue, get dressed in just casual clothes because I'll pick you up and we'll go somewhere."

"What?? Where the hell are we going so early -"

I hear the call beep, meaning it ended, "Sana???? Hello???"

I threw my phone and messed with my hair again. I did a little streatching and drank some water.

What is she up to this time? I shook my head and headed to the shower, I can't go back to sleep anymore once something or someone wakes me up, so there's no point. I'll just probably go along with the crap she's planning again.

After taking a shower I brushed my teeth and my other personal hygiene routine.

I went to my walk-in closet. I wore a black hoodie with matching sweatpants all from Burberry and some Nike Air Force high cut shoes. She said casual anyway. It's not snowing, but it's a little chilly these days, especially early in the morning. Lastly, I wore some sunglesses.

The only stuff I brought is my phone and wallet and put them in the pocket of my sweatpants.

Not long until I heard a car pull over in front of my house while I waited by the living room.

My chief servant went to me and bowed, "Ms. Minatozaki is here ma'am." she informed.

I nodded, "I'll be back later" I just say coldly, it may sound offensive, but that's just how I talk.

She bows and opens the door for me.

The hamster smiles and waves while leaning by her car, but her smile fades, and she stops waving after seeing my cold, deadly face.

She hisses, "You look like you're in a bad mood so early in the morning."

"Did you have to mention? I'm sure you know this is all because of your crap."

She pats my back, "You have to loosen up Mitang, it's so nice and sunny today, it's a waste spend this Sunday all cooped up in your room. I promise we're going somewhere nice."

I sighed, one of the guards opened Sana's car door for me and I went in. Sana then heads to the driver's seat and starts driving.

We first ate at McDonald's, and then we hit the road again.

I noticed we're already leaving the city and started heading to the countryside.

"Yah, where are we actually going that we're going to the countryside already?"

"Just sit there and relax will you? Gosh, you're always complaining about everything."

I crossed my arms and just sat back again, then huffed.

"This is all I could say about where we're going. You should spend your money here for a good cause rather than wasting it on bars and women every weekend."

"What? What kind of place is that?"

She sighs and shakes her head in disappointment, "You're not a bad person Mitang, you just haven't seen the good things the world has because you've only seen the bad, depressing side of it. That's why you're like this right now."

"Like what?"

Before she could answer, we came to a stop. So we must've arrived and I looked by the car window where we are.

"An orphanage? What does it have to do with me here??"

"Come on, you might just like the kids here, I go here every Sunday to donate something or help out my friend and have lunch here. But I thought you should come with me today so you'd have fresh air and see the better side of life."

"Sorry to break it to you, but your explanation just sounds like bullshit."

She pretended like she just didn't hear me and dragged me to the trunk of her car.

"Here help me out. I managed to gather a lot of stuff for them this week, there's still some very nice people who generously donates even just a little of what they could give for the kids." She explains, handing me a big box that's surely filled with clothes and toys.

Before I could even object or say anything, she went off first with the other box, so all I could do is groan and follow her.

She presses the doorbell, and a very pale girl opens the door with a bright smile on her face.

"Sana-chan, you're here!!" She cheers and hugs her, then suddenly notices me.

"Oh, who might this be?" She asks.

"This is Mina, my best friend. She thought it'd be nice to come with me today and help out too." Sana answers her, and obviously, it was a big fat lie! But I couldn't bring myself to say that she dragged me here either and smiled awkwardly instead.

"Mitang, this is Dahyun. My friend who works here at the orphanage." Sana introduces her to me, I just forced a small smile and bowed a little.

"Nice to meet you Mina-ssi, please come in so you could put those inside."

I didn't know Sana had this caring side and knows this kind of place while knowing plenty of places that's best for drinking, gamble, and sex more than I do. As if this is her alter ego or something!

I placed down the box where Sana did, and Dahyun showed us around.

We then entered the room where all the kids were gathered there, as they turned their heads, they smiled and ran to Sana.  They hugged and said hello to her.

"Has everyone been good and behaved well?" She asks them.

"Ne!!"

"Promise?"

"Promise!!"

"Okay then, so later Sana unnie will buy everyone ice cream!!"

They scream and cheer.

"Shh" she then told them to quiet down.

"Alright, I'd like you to meet someone today." She then pulls me beside her.

"This is your Mina unnie. She came with me today to help bring more clothes and things for you. So what will you say?"

"Thank you, Mina unnie!!" They all said together with bright smiles.

"You're welcome!!" I replied with a smile, I don't know why, but it somehow warmed my heart.

Suddenly, the little kids came to hug me while the others suddenly grabbed colored papers.

Not long until they ran towards me and gave me colorful paper-folded flowers.

I thanked them one by one, they're all very sweet and welcoming.

Suddenly we went inside the office for a while and Dahyun made us coffee.

"The kids here are very creative and smart. They're fast learners, and they treat each other like real siblings." Sana explains.

"I could see that." I replied.

"So are you starting to like this place?"

"Well...I guess it's not bad." I say in a plain tone, making sure I don't show that I really sort of do.

Dahyun chuckles, "All the kids badly wanted to be adopted by good families, but once they do, they never forget this place because they also have good memories and felt like family during their stay. They always come and visit to see how everyone is doing."

"The kids you've just seen right now are half the total of oprphans we have, the older ones or the teenagers are still at the other room." She adds.

Then we went outside to the grass field where we coocked lunch for the kids and set the tables.

It was bright and sunny, and the kids also helped up prepare.

It was fun helping out while playing along with the kids, their laughs and giggles could really warm anyone's heart.

When everything was ready, the teenagers came out and joined us. They greeted us and sat along with the others.

But then I noticed a girl with short hair, always with her head down, and she was alone, separated from the other teens like her as if she wasn't a part of them or like an outcast.

The whole time we ate, I just kept looking at her. She somehow managed that I don't take my eyes off her just with her presence.

As we finished lunch and cleaned up, i asked Dahyun, "Who's that girl over there? The one with always her head down and separated from the other teens?"

"Oh, that's Son Chaeyoung. She's the longest that stayed here. One of the workers find our her by the door at night when she was a baby, and now she's 16. She just had a name left on her blanket when she was left here." She explained.

"She one of the nicest, shy and quiet in the bunch, but she doesn't seem to blend in with the other teens and we couldn't do much about it, but she's the most polite, creative, helpful, smart and the kids love her." She adds.

Later on, when Dahyun and Sana were just talking, I roamed around the orphanage, specifically eyeing on the girl 'Son Chaeyoung' who's sitting by the bench outisde. I don't know, but there's something about her that caught my attention.

She has a small frame, always on her sketchbook, and alone... like me.

She went inside and I followed her again, she was going towards the stairs that's probably leading to the bedrooms but before she could reach it I went in front of her and she stepped backward.

I turned, making her lean by the wall, and I pinned her smoothly, but she didn't seem to mind.

I held her chin so she'd look up at me and my eyes widened when I saw her complete face.

Her round eyes, cute nose, puffy lips, and the mole on her lower lip..so fucking adorable!!!

I could feel my heartbeat fast which I couldn't explain why I smirked and went my face close to her, she even smells like strawberries!

"What's your name, cutie?" I asked.

"Chaeyoung..." she said softly, even her voice is cute and hot at the same time!

"Hi Chaeyoung, my name is Mina."

"I know...Mina Sharon Myoui, the CEO of the largest Japanese business empire in the country, only you got those hoodies and sweatpants exclusively from Burberry." she said casually, which made me so surprised.

"Well, someone did their research... what made you find interesting for you to know about me?" I asked.

"I've been studying in advance about business, seems impossible at the moment, but I want to be as successful like any other businesswoman such as you. While the other teens here search for fake, cheap, expensive-looking clothes, I know when a piece of clothing is valuable and branded even if it's just an ordinary shirt or sweatpants like yours."

"That's why the teens here always have bad judgments to know who's rich and who's not by their clothing when people who come by to adopt. That explains why  they didn't approach and suck up to you earlier since you're just wearing sweatpants and a hoodie when it's worth more than the expenses the orphanage is spending on us. I'd say you made a good move." She added.

I want her! She's the one I'm looking for!

"I like you, how old are you, sweetie?"

"16"

Fuck she's not over 18! I still have to wait for two years???

"Are you perhaps...liberated?"

"Yes, the other teens here are worse believe me."

That's fine, some even get pregnant at 15!

---
"I'll adopt Son Chaeyoung!"

"WHAT?!?!?!" Dahyun and Sana said in shock when I entered the office.

"You heard me."

"Wait a-are you really serious about this?" Sana asked.

"Does it look like I'm joking?"

"Okay, but you know that you need a lot of requirements such as documents and that we'll inspect your home to see if you're fit to take her in, right?" Dahyun asked.

"Of course, you can get all the papers you need as soon as tomorrow if you want, I'll call my secretary and you'll be satisfied that I am more than qualified when you come to my house, I can assure you that. I just want her as soon as possible, and I'll donate a huge ton of money here."

Sana then comes to say softly by my ear, "Mitang, let's all calm down... Don't you think it's a little too fast-"

"Isn't it you who said that I should be spending my money on a better place? And it's here, plus I'm adopting a kid." I replied.

I then went close to her ear and whispered, "She's the one I want. If I have her, I won't go to all those bars and prostitute houses anymore."

"But Mina she's just a kid-"

"I know what I'm doing."

I then looked at Dahyun again and smiled, "So, shall we start processing everything?"

"I guess so. I'll also bring Chaeyoung to have a talk with you right now and see if she will also agree to this..the most important decision is up to her."

I nodded, and later on, she brought me to a room with a table and chairs atound, where couples or someone has a space to talk to the otphan they want to adopt.

Later on they brought in Chaeyoung and I smiled seeing her.

"They said you wanted to take me in, why me?"

"I loved our little conversation earlier, and like you, I also sort of have a good judgment in people. I can make all your dreams come true, you know that, right?"

"Yes, but wouldn't you prefer a kid younger than me here? They need better care than I do since I can take care of myself."

"Nope, I just want you, and dont you want to get out of here any sooner?"

She sighs. "Of course I do, for the younger kids, they think this is a nice place, but for me, it's a shit hole! The teens at my age pick on me because all I do is study that makes me smarter than them and they hate when a lot of people wanted to adopt me and I reject their offer and told them to adopt the younger kids."

"I really wanna get out of here, but I'm not too selfish to make the younger ones stay here longer."

"I get your concern, so let's make a deal."

"Let's hear it"

"I'm gonna fund this place and make sure the kids get utmost care here and we can visit every Sunday if you want, but let me take you in. You know I can give you more than the bare minimum, and I want you for a reason, so you must do what I want while you're under my roof."

"Do we have a deal?" I asked, offering my hand for a handshake.

"But you prmosise to fund this place and the kids with be well cared for?"

"Of course, sweetie."

She then takes my hand, "Deal."

---
A/N: decided to make another part of this since it's quite long already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 158 18
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
6.7K 142 10
You are in a very wealthy family but your uncle from Korea asks you to come up to help him with his company and be his assistant. You meet some very...
17.9K 278 31
As what the title says, it is a one shot stories, continuing from my first Twice one-shot book! >.< This 1st book has reached 200 chapters, whi...
48.1K 1.2K 24
This book contains minayeon one shots and if you're a minayeon shipper you're on the right book, hehe enjoy reading guyss.