MAFIA's HATE To LOVE || Jjk |...

By Ian_Girl_07

JUNGKOOK: I just started baby girl...*huskily* *she clench on her dress tightly* . . . . . Story starts with... More

Introduction!!
!First meet!
!Party'!
!Slap!
!Meeting again'!
!kidnap!
!Car!
!Living together & His Reality!
!My Girl!
! Unexpected kiss !
!! SLEEPING TOGETHER !!
!! I'll be back soon My Girl..!!
!! His Feelings !!
! Running away from his feelings !
Amusement Part 1(His Jealousy)
Amusement park 2 (His Snake)๐Ÿ”ž

!I hate her!

439 18 3
By Ian_Girl_07

RECAP.......

*Slap.............*

*Silence in the room.............*

YN PoV~

When I was going back I saw someone asked me to dance when I saw that person I remembered this is the one I bumped into> I said no to him and after that he held my hand and said thing's to me that I can't control my anger anymore and I slapped him hard~~~~

A/n PoV~

*Then yn freed her another hand from him and said*

YN: YOUUUUU BETTERRRR....Do NOTTTT TrYYYyyyy to say it again!!! who the FUCK are you saying this to me*yelling in anger*

YN: IF...... you really think I'm bitch then why the FUCK are you roaming around me like a dog you bastard*angry*

A/N PoV

When all this was going on everyone's eyes were towards Yn and Jungkook as soon as Suga heard the sound of shouting he came there and he saw Yn and said

**Wohhhh she is cool!!!**
SUGA: she literally slap him oh god!!! haha* trying not to laugh*

after he said this someone's voice came from the other side....

KELLY : Yes she can really slap no matter who is in front of her when she is angry~~~*smiling towards Suga*

SUGA: do you know this girl?*surprised asking*

KELLY: she is my best friend my name is kelly~~~~*smile*

SUGA: oh  they both are same jungkook is also like her....*smiling while watching jk and yn*

KELLY:Don't know what will happen next, let's stop them first....*Going towards them*

Jungkook was now so angry that he was ready to kill her as well...

JUNGKOOK: haha! Do you even know what you just did? You'll pay dearly for it, you know who I am.......*Boling in anger*

YN: yehhh~ you are an asshole rich bastard who think that you can buy anything with your cheep money!!!! * Saying loudly*

Hearing this, Jungkook could not stop, now his anger was over control, he was about to take out his gun!! But Suga came and stopped him and said~

SUGA: junkook stop!!! You can't do this here are Alot of people don't make any dumb decision they don't know about you~*whispering in his ear*

JUNGKOOK: hyung didn't you see this bitch just slap me and saying this to me!! I have to show her with whom she is messing *angry about to take out his gun*

SUGA: jungkookkkkk didn't you listen what i said *staring at him with anger*

SUGA: We'll deal with this matter later, but you can't do it right now*saying with seriousness*

JUNGKOOK: hyung~~~~~*angry*

*SUGA's angrY stare*

JUNGKOOK: okyyyy fine~~ but I will show this bitch later*angry*

JUNGKOOK: you Just wait and watch bitch~~~~*with simrk*

YN: yehhh!!! I'm watching  but ohhh~~~ I can't see anything here except just an asshole~~~*smirk back*

JUNGKOOK: YOuuuUUUUU*angry*

Jungkook was going to grab her neck but Suga caught him and yn was ready to fight him back but Kelly caught her....and they both struggled to get away and ready for start fighting.

JUNGKOOK: hyung leave me I'm gonna kill this bitch right now~~~~*struggling for escaping from his hands*

YN: Will you kill me haha!!!in your dreams bastard... BuT I will kill you Today ~~~leave me Kelly*struggling to get free*

SUGA: aishhhh this two dog's~~~
Kelly take her out I'm taking him out of here*while making his grip tight on him*

KELLY: yehhh Mr....*thinking*

SUGA: it's Suga.....*with smile*

KELLY: *smile back* okyy suga~~~ aishhhh let's go yn ~~~

YN: No leave me i will show this fucking bastard how to respect girl's* angry yelling*

Kelly took Yn away and Suga calmed down Jungkook ........

JUNGKOOK PoV~

JUNGKOOK: hyung whyyyyyyyy~~~~ the FUCK you help that bitch i will definitely kill her If you didn't stoped me~~~*angry*

SUGA: jungkook you can't do this i told you here is also your so many enemies if they saw you we will be in danger ~~~~* huffing*

JUNGKOOK: hyung I hate this girl!!!~~~~~*angry*

SUGA: Just forget this she was just angry jungkook every girl would be angry if you said these things to her understand!!!!

JUNGKOOK: No wayyy~~~ there was not my mistake~~~*angrY*
And I will show her someday huyng just wait!!!!!*angry smirk*

A/n POV ~

When the fight was going on there someone was watching from above and they were having fun while drinking.....

???: Hahahaha!!! Really my best friend "Mafia leader" Jeon jungkook got slap you were right jimin this girl is so cool*laughing*😂

JIMIN: see tae now~~~~i told you before but you didn't believe now see with your own eye's ~~~*laughing*

TAE: yehhh i understand now she is female version of jk😂*laughing hard*

JIMIN: yehh she is.....* Thinking about her and smiling*

TAE: ohhhooo Jimin why smiling huhhh*teasingly*

JIMIN: tae stop let's go to our Frnd or else he will kill us if he see us laughing on him 😂*laughing*

They went to him and then they all leave......

To be continue~~~~

Thanks for reading next chapter will me uploaded soon🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 3K 20
when the cold hearted mafia is forced to marry a bubbly and joyful girl, what will happen ? will y/n be successful to melt his cold heart ? "He said...
73.5K 4.8K 20
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฏ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ#๐ซ๐.. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" she shouted as he dragged her to...
31.9K 2.6K 32
In which she is an ordinary girl who doesn't have any parents or siblings she lives in an orphanage. Yn is a innocent girl who is forced to marry a m...
171K 4.3K 11
~Y/N: Yahh, put on your T-shirt! JK: Why? You like what you see, don't you? ~ Cast:Jungkook, Y/N, Jimin, V, Jaehyun and more... Finished I just wan...