Third Time's A Charm

By ShanayJones629

Esmeray was raised in a shitty orphanage and she didn't attend college. She started working at the age of eig... More

•Must Read •Warnings
Characters & Background on Main C.
Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19🌶️
20
21
22?️
23🌶️
24🌶️
25
26
27
28🌶️
29
Bonus Chapter.
New book alert Jamican

07

8.6K 413 138
By ShanayJones629

"Couldn't you cover your body more," Steele said without looking at me.

I raised a brow and he got up before walking out of the bedroom.

I looked at my reflection before there was a knock on the door.

"They're ready," Aaliyah said and I grabbed my purse.

There wasn't much inside put the bag was cute.

Woman wipes and lipgloss.

I walked out and went downstairs to met the others. Apart from Steele and the two other men standing beside him, Raphael was the only one who looked like he was actually going to a basketball game.

I really want to dress like Raphael but my closet wear wouldn't let me.

Steele and his friends were dressed in black suits that went without ties. Three buttons are more wear undone. Tiny gold or silver chains littered their tattooed cover chest.

They looked hot but very dangerous, maybe because they were.

"You mean the wife is tagging along," one of the guys smirked and Steele waved him off.

"It was my idea Kade," Raphael said and Steele walked out of the house.

Kade eyes never left mine as he made his way over to me.

"I'm Kade," he said.

He dark brown skin, piercing dark brown eyes and short curly hair. His jaw bone was sharp the scent of strong expensive men cologne mixed with a whiff of weed filled my nose.

"Esmeray," I stated

"We already know you're name dark chocolate," Kade said and I looked at the other guy.

Unlike Kade, he had a beard and his hair had a bit more length to it. He seemed a bit older than Kade and Steele.

"Axel," he introduced before turning around.

He walked out and Kade followed with his hands buried inside his pockets.

Something about Kade screamed dangerously reckless and intimidating.

He was almost as scary as Steele.

Almost

I looked at Raphael and he pointed to the door.

"Ladies first," he said and I grinned. I walked out and held the door for him.

Apart from the stairs their was ramp set up. Raphael easily went down the ramp and I walked down the stairs.

Steele watched his brother as he made his way to the lim-limousines.

Wow, a limousine.

It was my first time seeing one.

Apart of me wonder if he gives back and help the poor or something.

•••

Across from me Kade sat down while staring at me, intensely. I shifted inside my seat and his lips curled up in amusement. He licked his lips and I swallowed hard.

"Stop," Axel warned and Kade smirked.

"And if I don't," Kade challenges

"Kade knock it off," Steele said and Kade looked at Steele.

The both of them had a challenging staring contest and soon Kade chuckled lowly and stared away.

I looked at Steele and he looked at me. I looked away when his death glare met my eyes.

I sank deeper into my seat and stared at my fingers.

When we got to our destination, we made our way into the arena through a private entrance. I followed behind Steele and the others towards an elevator.

I looked at Steele and he looked at me as if feeling my eyes on his body.

"What?" He growled.

"Is it too far up that we can't take the stairs?" I asked and he looked at the staircase.

"Damn," Kade chuckled lowly.

Raphael, Kade and Axel entered the elevator with smirks. Steele's jaw clenched as be glared at him.

He turned and walked towards me and I backed away.

"Why the fuck do you what to take the stairs?" he asked

"I know you're afraid of elevators," I whispered but regretted it.

The look in his eyes made me wish I hadn't suggest anything or talk. He turned to look at Raphael but the elevator doors started to closing.

"I'm gonna fuck you up,"

"I'm already fucked up," Raphael said while pointing at his legs.

The elevators door closed and Steele looked back at me.

"I don't care what my brother told you-"

"It's true Steele," I said and he grabbed me by the throat.

"You don't fucking know me Esmeray so don't act like you do. I'm granting you the best fucking life before you die so take it and enjoy it," he said before walking towards the elevator.

He pressed the button to call the elevator before pulling out his phone.

The moment the elevator door
opens, he walked in.

I looked towards the exit as my thoughts ran wild. The moment I tried to run, I was pinned to the wall in minutes.

"I'm getting tired of your dumb ass," he said

"You can't get away from me unless I want you to," he said and I tried getting out his hold.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the elevator. The door closes and he pulled me into a corner.

"What is going to take for you to realize that you're mine and you can't run,"

"I don't belong to you," I said through gritted teeth.

"Of course you do, little bird," he said while grabbing my hand.

He moves my back of my hand to his lips and kiss my ring. I pulled my hand away as I glared at him.

He pulled my jacket together and buttoned it. "I'd love if my wife doesn't show her tits to every guy in this arena," he said and before pulling away.

The elevator dings and I looked away from him.

When did the doors even close.

He walked out and waited for me. I followed him towards the others and I realized that weren't anywhere near the bleachers.

We were high up in a box shape room and looks down in the arena. Steele went and sat down and I choose to seat next to Raphael.

Steel watched as I unbuttoned my jacket and opened it up. He looked down at my chest area and his fist was clenched tight.

I looked away as the game was about to start.

To my surprise Esmeray actually understood the game. Raphael, Axel and Esmeray was the only ones shouting on top of their voices with the crowd below us.

Kade was leaned back into his seat, his head held back. A joint set between his lips as he smokes.

A thick fog of smoke left his lips and he smirked. I shook my head before pulling out my phone.

Halftime came and Raphael started up a conversation with Esmeray.

"Look who's here," Kade said while licking his lips as he stares into the crowd.

"Tommy fucking Davis," he growled out and we followed his angry burning eyes.

He kicked the chair that was in front him and Esmeray jumped. He got up and I grabbed his shoulder and turned him to me.

"I got my wife and brother here, I don't have time for this," I said and he tug his arm away.

"Your pretty little wife will be okay. This asshole is one of the reason why I went to jail and Raphael legs got fucked," Kade said while fixing his jacket.

I got up and so did Axel. We followed him to the door and Axel grabbed him.

I adjusted my jacket before looking around.

Ever since he got out of prison he's been a fucking time bomb.

Always ready to tick off

He looked at me and the look in his eyes reminded me of when we lost in court and he went away.

"The past is the past Kade, we agreed-"

"Nahhh, you agreed, Steele. I don't know about Raph but I didn't agreed to shit," Kade said.

"Kade," Axel stressed

"Ever since I got out-"

"Steele told you to free your mind, bury yourself in pussy and party. Lay low for a while and then we bloody up the streets. Steele got this and your rash ass decisions is what got you in to jail," Axel argued.

"I'm done doing all that shit. Things cooled down ages ago and he's not doing anything," he said and I looked down into the crowd.

"Okay fine, smart ass, what do you want to do? Huh?" I asked

"Kill him in front of all these people right now? Then what?" Axel asked.

"Fuck you two," he said and I grabbed his shoulders.

"Hey, you didn't go away for anything but I need you to get your shit together. I'll take Raphael and Esmeray home and then we'll go hunting tonight," I said and he looked into my eyes.

"Tonight?"

"Tonight brother," I assured him and he nods. He pushes Axel away and they both adjust their suits.

"We good?"

"Yeah," he answered and I turned around.

I looked at Esmeray while walking back to my seat. The blowing of the whistle had her looking back at the court.

The game started again and I watched as Kade stares into the crowd. He was a predator watching his prey.

After the game I kept my promise.

We went hunting

Steele didn't came back last night. At breakfast, I met Hailey, Axel's daughter.

She's sweet and respectful

Our little introduction was cut short when she had to go to school. Amelia got me a book to read so I went to back to my room.

After my shower I searched for a towel.

Shit

Aaliyah didn't bring them back after laundry. I opened the door and the room was empty.

Good

I opened the door and a butt naked Esmeray ran into me.

"Oh my god, Shit!"

"Turn around!" she screamed but I didn't.

I couldn't

Fuck

I felt my dick harden as she tried covering herself. I found myself cornering her small body.

I found it cute when she tries running from me.

"Steele," she whispers.

My hand went to her dark smooth bare skin and I grabbed her waist.
Pulling her into my body so she can feel my cock her eyes widen.

"Please don't," she begged and I released her.

"Fucking hell," I groaned before closing my eyes.

"Go," I said while moving away.

Her small footsteps were heard and soon I heard the closet door closed. I looked down at my bulge and I cursed under my breath.

I went to the bathroom and stripped from my clothes. I entered the shower and turned the water on.

I'm starting to feel like a vicious animal. I beginning to lose control around her.

I wrapped my fingers around my hard cock as the water ran down my body.

I wanted to fuck her

Badly

I wanted to break her, then mold her into mine.

Fuck

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 30.6K 32
Cordelia Holland had everything and then in one second she lost it all. She was the girl that everyone was jealous of but when her father gets impris...
2.2M 89.4K 72
#1 on the billionaire hot list (May 16) Avery Tanner's life is about to change when she saves a young man from his death. She can't stop thinking of...
397K 8.7K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
10.4M 211K 49
First book of the Valentino series Read at your own risk (smirk)⚠️⚠️😏 SMUT WARNING|| 18+⚠️⚠️⚠️ "I'm not even all the way in babe" he smirked and my...