𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 ~ 𝐉...

De Blu_Is_Infinite

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚. ✧ ˚  ·    . 𝘾𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙛 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨. *. * · *ੈ✩‧₊˚... Mai multe

𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙛
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

2.4K 75 12
De Blu_Is_Infinite

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

chapter five

" hugo "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆

"Kid get ready," Roy stated as he walked passed her office. 

"Uhh, why?" Tallulla adjusted her sunglasses hopefully looking like she wasn't just asleep. Because she definitely was not. 

Roy sighed, "Because I don't want to have to deal with fucking Lasso and fucking Trent Crimm and I have to go to Phoebe's school, and why do you have your hangover glasses on?" Roy rambled until he looked at the girl for the first time.

"Let's not dwell on that now, I'll get ready." She had fallen asleep thinking about what to say back to Joe. She collected her things thinking about what her options were for tonight. She decided to ask her main source of wisdom. 

"Roy, if you could stay at home or go to a rockin concert, which one would you do?" Tallulla asked as she got in the car. She really need a better source of wisdom. She buckled her seatbelt and sat one could only say crookedly in the leather seat.

"Stay the fuck home, why would I want to hang out with a bunch of loud pricks?" Roy started the car with a hum  of the engine. God, sometimes the man was such a pain the arse. His grumpyness really got in the way sometimes. He was like a grandpa always mad at some kids for getting on his lawn.

Tallulla sighed dramatically, "Roy, how come you have to be such a grump!" Tallulla threw her hands up in the air, "Honestly, what do you ever do for fun?!" The girl was having a hard time coping with the man attitude, especially when she was looking for genuine advice from the man and all he could complian about was the loud prick in a hypothetical scenario.

"What the fuck are you on about?" Roy grunted to which Tallulla put her head in her hands sighing.

"Last night I might have done something... stupid..." Tallulla mumbled into her hands, wanting to be anywhere but in the car right now. Though she needed advice she didn't really qant to give up any information about the event she may or may not be attending, she was scared of getting a scolding from the older man.

"Right, when you getting ready for your hangover." Roy spoke, turning the car to the left lane.

God could he not have phrased in any worse powwible way. "Uh-huh." Tallulla sighed again, "You know when I talked about me being in a band when I was younger."

"Hmm, let me think." Roy pretended to go through the files of pointless conversations with the girl for a moment before landing on the information he already knew. "Oh yeah when you were a fucking idiot and dropped out of school to be in a band when you were fifteen?"

Tallulla cringed, "Yep, yep. That would be... that. So anyway, an old friend from that band left me a voicemail about meeting up with them again and I think I'm going to go?" The last bit of her sentence came out more like a question. Hopeing to gain the mqn'w approval of her options slights and the one she was definitely leaning towards.

"You think that's a good fucking idea?" Roy questioned. No. But its a fucking fun idea and god she desperately needed some fun in her life or else she might die of boredom.

"Argh!" Tallulla threw her head in her hands again, "I don't know okay! That's why I'm asking you!"

"God, fucking teenagers," Roy mumbled, "Listen I'm not your fucking dad, do what the fuck you want." He got out of the car, Tallulla's thoughts were muddled together, making things in her brain confusing and shaky. She just needed to decide. Yeah that's it decide, maybe she should ask Ted or Beard. Hell maybe she should even ask Trent Crimm. 

Fucking Trent Crimm.

20 MINUTES LATER

Never had Tallulla ever thought that she would be sitting in a sea of children waiting for Ted Lasso to give a speech but here she was. "What are you doing here, you're to big." A rather annoying child in her opinion asked from beside her. Tallullq squirmed on the uncomfortable bench under her, before looking at the small child.

"No, I'm not." Tallulla furrowed her eyebrows. What a little prick, didn't mummy dearest ever teach the little twerp some manners?

The child looked her up and down, making Tallulla feel self-conscious. "No, you're definitely too old to be here." God was she really that old looking. Hell she still gets stopped at bars sometimes. Tallulla unconsciously fixed her top, feeling there was sometiphing she should be doing. This is why she hated kids.

"No I'm not, I just have that Benjamin Button thing." Tallulla argued, the frustration of her hangover taking over.

"Who Benjamin Button?" The little stinker continued.

Tallulla sighed rubbing the bridge of her nose, she couldn't deal with the little bloke. He reminded her to much of her school bullies and guys that would try to hit on her at bars. Luckily she Tallulla looked up she spotted a familiar face in the crows of children.

She collected her things and began to move but not before saying, "Fuck off." To the wee bastard she was leaving behind. She walked slowly over to the girl in pigtails she recognized, careful not to step on any wee feet as she went. 

"Aunty Lulla!" Phoebe hugged her middle as Tallulla sat down again.

"What's up kid!" Hugging the girl back, smiling at the kid she actually liked. Okay,  aybe she didn't hate all kids, but Phoebe was the only one giving her hope to have her own some day... in the far, far future.

"What you doing here?" Phoebe asked finishing hugging her Aunty.

"Uncle Roy needed me for emotional support and I couldn't find you so I had to sit next to that bloke." Tallulla pointed to the boy who was now crying. 

"Oh yeah, that's Jacob."

"Well Jacob's an arsehole." Tallulla took out her camcorder waiting to record Lasso and Roy's speech. The principal of Phoebe's school walked to the front of the crowd getting the scholar's attention. "When I first saw our school football squad, I didn't think Richmond Primary would win a single game."

"Jeez really had the vote of confidence, didn't he?" Tallulla mumbled to Phoebe, making the girl giggle. 

"Much less the league championship!" The Dean cheered, "To celebrate, please welcome the new manager of AFC Richmond, Ed Lasso!" 

Tallulla furrowed her eyebrows, "Fuccccckkkkkk." She drew out, getting a scolding glance from Phoebe. There was scattered applause about his arrival, Tallulla's being the loudest and she was holding a camera.

Nevertheless Ted had a chipper attitude than ever, "Alright! Hey, gang! How y'all doing?"

"Wanker!" A boy called, Tallulla turned around to see none other but the little shit head Jacob, who seemed to be recovering from his fit earlier. The ginger gave the boy a death stare, to which the boy went wide eyed and shrunk in his seat.

"It's all right," Ted smiled. "Look I just wanted to come down and congratulate y'all on a heck of a season. But hey, I know someone who's really excited to meet all of ya."

"That's debatable." Tallulla whispered, Phoebe nodded in agreement.

"So if you please help me welcome, the Captain of your AFC Richmond squad, Roy Kent!" Ted announced as cheers erupted.

"Ten pounds if he says the F word at least once." Tallulla held out her hand.

"Oh surely he wouldn't swear like that in front of my school." Phoebe took her hand placing the bet.

"Oh yes he would and don't call me surely." Tallulla told her, pointing the camera at the angry man in front, "It's racist or something."

"Right." Roy grunted, "Never been much for public speaking, or school, really. Always seemed like a waste of time to me." 

"Hypocrite." Tallulla mumbled, there was an awkward lul before Roy continued.

"Oy, why don't we get out of this stuffy auditorium, go out on the pitch and have a proper fuck-about?" Roy asked, Tallulla chuckled lightly for a moment before cheers broke out across the kids. 

"Pay up short stuff." Tallulla held out her hand expectantly.

"Uncle Roy will cover my bill." Phoebe excused as she got up and ran away with the rest of the kids.

"I have reason to highly doubt that!" Tallulla shouted half-heartedly. Tallulla spotted Ted staying to chat with the Dean for a bit before being left alone and meeting eyes with Tallulla. 

"Well what's up Bambi! Am I finally gonna to hear that hangover story or you still trying to put it together with Zach Galifianakis?" Ted asked.

"Actually I have a question..." Tallulla trailed off.

"Well call me Sherlock Holmes cause I hope to give you an answer." 

"If you had the choice to stay at home for the night or go to a party with an old... friend, which one would you chose?"

Ted seemed to think for the moment, "Well I think it depends on how you want the night to go, the night is what you make of it. But when you do go out, be safe. Don't want to have to send out a posse of footballers to go lookin' for ya." 

"Thanks Coach." Tallulla smiled, "Can you tell Roy I went out and to not wait up?"

"Sure can do the great Bambina!" Ted grinned back waving to her as she left.

Time to grab her guitar...

TWO HOURS LATER

It was a small venue, the little bar was packed with anxious fans waiting for their favorite band to perform. Tallulla was given a wrist band to go backstage, which she nervously fiddled with as she made her way behind a black curtain. It had been a while since she had seen anyone from this era of her life.

Not to mention she would be seeing her ex-boyfriend since she had quit... about two years ago. God, this was a bad idea. If she could she would turn back now, but she was already here, already living in her moment. Trying to seize the day... or the night.

Tallulla paused walking for a moment, taking in a deep breath in and closing her eyes. The night is what you make of it, Ted's words echoed around in her head. She breathed out. The night is what you make of it. The girl continued her walk, smiling as she drew closer to the group.

Tallulla's nervous butterflies began to fly away as she saw the members. It was like she was a teenager again, seeing the familiar faces. She gave a hug to Joe, the main singer and Eleodie, who played bass guitar. Joe was the founder of the band, he was about twenty four and one of the kindest people Tallulla had ever met. Eleodie was probably the quietest person she had ever met. 

And then there was Hugo... the ex-boyfriend.

Oh you thought Joe was her ex-boyfriend, oh no, no, no. It was Hugo.

Hugo was a drummer for the band. He was nice, stunningly handsome, and charming. To be honest he had few flaws he had shown to Tallulla. The only reason they had broken up was because Tallulla left and they didn't believe they could make their two month relationship work. 

Seeing Hugo standing their with a smugish grin on his face made Tallulla light up for a second. He smiled brighter at her, seeing the girl light up. He held his arms out for a hug to which Tallulla wrapped herself around him. He smelled slightly like axe body spray and an old leather couch but Tallulla didn't mind that much.

"So... uhh. Are we gonna hit this set or what?" Joe asked from behind them.

"Fuck yeah we are!" Tallulla shouted, letting go of Hugo.

A hug that lasted to long...

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆

Blu Speaks!

What do bruvs think of Hugo? 👀

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.5K 170 11
Jamie Tartt's little sister has nowhere to go. So he takes her in. Watch how AFC Richmond come to love and care for her and how her life changes over...
2.9K 140 19
𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑢𝑘𝑒'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑚...
1.1K 77 12
𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗲𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀' 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲...