Saffron, Cardamom & Jasmine F...

Od DezKMonsterz

"The anomaly is from Earth-616" Y/N L/N enjoyed Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse. No, she did not expect to... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 11

403 8 21
Od DezKMonsterz

This is such a boring filler chapter

Good luck :')

but!! guess who's here!! :D

✦❘༻♡♡♡༺❘✦

     I did not expect to wake up to an injured Hobie today. 

     I heard Hobie complaining and wincing on the bed underneath me, and I could hear Pavitr apologizing and consoling. I rubbed my eyes and patted my hair down so it wasn't too messy. I don't even know what time it was, the sky was still red. 

     I perked my head up and leaned out from the bed to peer underneath me. I expected two heads but meeting with three. Three sets of eyes turn to look at me. 

     Hobie's, Pavitr's, and another girl.

     The girl had short blonde hair, that rose above her shoulders. It was flicked to one side. She had pretty blue eyes and freckles.

     "Good morning Y/N." Pavitr greeted me. I turned my gaze to him and I gave him a smile back. 

     "Good morning Pav, Hobie." I greeted back looking between the two boys. I felt blood flowing to my head, which made me whip my head back up. 

     I flung my legs off the bed and climbed down the ladder to see who the other person was properly. When I got to the floor she stuck out her hand. 

     "Hi! I'm Gwen, a friend of Pav's." She introduced herself. 

     Oh my god, Gwen. I didn't recognise her at first glace. She hadn't got her hair dyed pink yet, and was shorter than it was in the second movie. 

     I somehow didn't expect to see her during my visit here, but I'm glad I did get to meet her. 

     A smile crept onto my face. I took her hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you Gwen, I'm Y/N."

     She nods. "I know. I've heard a lot about you from someone." 

     She leans her head out, her hair falling loose while she looks over at Pavitr with a mischievous smile. Hobie snickers while Pavitr groans but still has a smile on his face.

     I looked back at Hobie, who had a cut on his hand. A bad one. Pavitr was tending to it at the moment, disinfecting it is what he was doing, I assumed. I winced myself upon seeing the wound.

     "Ouch, Hobie. I'm not going to question how you did that." I said, making it easier for him and not having to lie. Hobie nodded gratefully and knowingly. 

     "Yeah, it's better that way." He responds. 

     Pavitr had a first aid kit behind him on the bed, which he reached into to take out a bandage. He started wrapping Hobie's hand as I sat on the chair opposite the three Spider people. 

     Oh my God, I'm in a room with three superheroes.

     I sat there awkwardly, not knowing what to ask that wouldn't have them give away their identities. Hobie knew I knew his identity, but Pavitr doesn't know that. I have no idea was Gwen knows.

     "So, Gwen, what have you heard about me?" I asked. She turned her head towards me and gave me a soft smile. 

     "Nothing bad, of course. Just that you live here, some stuff you did together, how absolutely sweet and pretty you are." 

     Pavitr paused the wrapping and looked up at her with disapproval. "Gwen! I didn't say that!"

     Gwen put her hands up in defense with a small smirk on her face. "Never said you did."

     Hobie decided to join in too. "Yeah mate, I could've said that, y'know?" 

     Pavitr groaned and pulled on the bandage he was wrapping around Hobie's hand, tightening it, making Hobie yelp. A smile creeped back onto Pavitr's face at Hobie's reaction. 

     Gwen nudged Hobie, and they both started snickering. Pavitr finished wrapping Hobie's hand and slapped Hobie's stomach lightly with the back of his hand. 

     "Stop it! Both of you!" He retorted, but jokingly as he still had the smile on his face. 

     Despite Pavitr's request the both of them did not stop giggling to themselves. 

     I glance at Gwen and Hobie, and smiled at their friendship. My mind went back to the movie, where they hinted at something going on between them. 

     "Do you two have a thing going on?" I blurt out suddenly. They both fall silent for a second and I cringe inside, regretting asking that question after I said it. But the two of them just started snickering again.

     "No, we're just friends." Gwen replies with a friendly smile. I nod awkwardly. 

     Pavitr chuckles at my awkwardness, and gets up off the bed. He walks over to me and leans against the desk beside me, while putting a hand on my shoulder in comfort. 

     "Hey I thought first too, but once you to know them, you see there's nothing." Pavitr's gaze changed from a sympathetic one to a mischievous one. "Also, Gwen has her eye for someone else."

     I turned my head to Gwen again, matching Pavitr's mischievous smile. I knew who that someone else was. It was Miles, wasn't it? It has to be.

     "Well who's that lucky person?" I asked anyway. Nothing wrong with making sure. Gwen waved her hand.

     "It's no one." Gwen denied, looking away and trying to cut off the conversation but Hobie stepped in.

     "She literally has a polaroid picture of the two of them in her drumkit." Hobie snickered. This got him a punch in the stomach from Gwen.

     "Shut up, Hobie!" She protested. We all laughed in union. 

      It was Miles for sure then. I remembered her having a little picture of the two of them next to her Spidey suit in her hidden compartment in her drum kit. 

      That's so cute. 

      Suddenly I remembered that I had work today. I check my 'watch' (the gizmo that also showed the time) and see that I don't have much time until I was supposed to be there. 

     "Shoot, I've got work soon. I got to go get ready." I stand up from the chair. I turn to Pavitr and see him nod. 

     "Okay, have fun!" Pavitr wished me. I smiled at him before turning around and grabbing some clothes from the wardrobe beside the window. 

     "Where do you work?" I hear Gwen ask from behind me. I give her a quick glance before answering. 

      "I work at a western restaurant!" I answered. I held the clothes in my arm and closed the wardrobe. 

     "Hey, say what, I'm famished." Hobie commented. "What do you all think about eating at Y/N's place huh? Where she works, I mean." 

     I stand my ground, not saying anything. I didn't have anything against it, though it might be strange. I didn't know how it would be like to serve people I knew. 

     Pavitr and Gwen both nodded, happy with the suggestion. 

    "Just, let me get dressed." I said, putting a finger up to indicate that I needed a moment. I took the clothes and head out the door and downstairs to where the communal bathrooms were. 

     I got dressed and neat quickly enough. As soon as I did, I trekked back up the stairs and up to the dorm room. I opened the door and peered inside to see them all in the same spots they were when I left. 

     "You want to go?" I asked, still outside the door. 

     They all nodded in agreement before Pavitr spoke up. "I can book us an auto if you'd like?" 

     I smiled sheepishly while nodding. "I'd appreciate that."

✦❘༻♡♡♡༺❘✦

     Serving friends is certainly an experience. 

     It was more embarrassing than I expected. Especially with Pavitr around, I felt more self-conscious. As if he would judge anything I had to say or had to do around the restaurant. 

     I was behind the counter now, back where the customers couldn't see us. My co-worker (and also manager) Janani, was with me. She was more experienced, the senior, but a sweet lady. 

     "Hey, the table with the foreigners I think is finished." She noted. I peered around the wall and saw the three familiar faces with somewhat empty plates. 

    I nodded back at her before turning to go clean up their plates. She stopped me before I could though. 

     "Do you know them?" She asked me. I turned on my heel and stood for a second before nodding. 

     "Yes, they're my friends! Remember I told you I was staying with a boy here in Mumbattan? That's him, the one with fluffy hair." I explained. 

     "I thought so. Hey, after you clean their table you can go off work." She offered. She sent me a smile.

     I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "Really? I only got here a little under an hour ago?"

    She nodded. "I'm sure. Enjoy time with your foreign friends while they're here." 

    I grinned gratefully. "Thank you!" 

    I turned back around with a bump of energy, in a happy mood that put a grin on my face. I strode to where the three Spider people were sitting. 

     They turned their attention to me upon noticing me. Pavitr was the first to ask about my attitude. 

     "You seem happy." He pointed out, replicating my grin on his own face. I nodded. 

     "Boss let me off as soon as I clean up after you. We can spend time together, she said." I said with my grin growing wider, somehow. 

     Hobie spoke up then. "Hey, that's wicked. We should do something." 

     I nodded as I started picking up their dishes and stacking them. "I'll meet you outside, we can discuss then." 

     I think I saw nods before I turned to put the dishes away. After cleaning up and wrapping things up on my end, I said my goodbye and thanks to my manager and other co-workers. 

     I did as I promised, I walked out the restaurant to see that they have indeed decided to wait for me out there in a visible spot. I spot them immediately, and start walking to them.

      Pavitr is the first to notice me. He waved and I waved back. 

     When I got in earshot, he called over to me. "We were talking about going to the cinema, what do you think?"

      I joined their little circle and hummed. "Sounds fun. What movie?"

      Pavitr grinned at me, and spoke with much enthusiasm. "There's a new movie out, it's Sivakarthikeyan!!"

     "God. of course it is." Hobie jokingly complained. He rolled his eyes as if he was annoyed, but the smile on his face said otherwise.

     "Have you seen his movies?" I asked them.

     "Yeah, sure, Pav's made us watch a few of them." Hobie responded.

     "It's cuz Sivakarthikeyan has major Pav vibes, right?"

     Suddenly a beeping sound interrupted our conversation. I twisted my neck around to try find out where it was coming from, when Gwen spoke up.

     "Shoot, uh, I've got to go, uh. Duties! Stuff to do, ha ha," She said nervously, tapping her wrist. It must have been her watch that started beeping, and she had Spider Woman duties to attend to.

     I gave her a sympathetic smile. "Aw, wish you could stay for the movies, but we understand. Hope to see you again!" 

     Gwen shot me a friendly smile. "Yeah, hope to see you again too, Y/N. You're great." 

     I beamed in pride at the compliment. Hell yeah, I have approval from the Spider Woman, Gwen Stacy, approval of being great.

     The three of us waved and bid our goodbyes to Gwen as she left. We watched as she walked away out of sight, probably into a hidden alleyway of some sort to form a portal.

    When she was gone, we turned and headed to the cinema. On foot. 

✦❘༻♡♡♡༺❘✦

     I don't know what I expected from an Indian cinema, but it certainly wasn't people literally screaming in the theatre.

     When there was a badass scene, one of those scenes you so badly want to get up and yell at them at how cool they are but you can't because it's a public place?

     Yeah, it seems they don't care about that here. 

     Sitting in the theatre, when suddenly the entire place erupts when the main characters opening part plays? It was actually kind of awesome. 

      Pavitr told me after the few seconds of yelling had passed that the cheering would be even worse with certain actors. That people would bring paper to rip up and throw like confetti and the cheering would last sometimes a whole minute. 

     That's some passion.

     I did get to hear Pavitr get excited over his favourite actor, which was such a sweet sight to see.

     I was sitting and watching the movie, with Pavitr to my right and Hobie on my left. We were a good forty minutes into the movie at this point.

     "So do you think he's hot?" Hobie suddenly leaned in and whispered to me. I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows. 

     "Who, the main guy? Or the side character guy there?" I leaned in and whispered back. Hobie scoffed with a smile. 

     "Nah love, I mean the bloke sitting next to you." Hobie said under his breath but loud enough for me to hear. When he said that, I checked the seat next to me, despite knowing it was Pavitr sitting next to me. 

     I widened my eyes upon realizing what Hobie was getting at. Pavitr turned his head to look at me when he noticed me looking at him. He lifted his eyebrows as in to ask me what I wanted. I quickly shook my head before turning my gaze back to the movie screen in front of me. 

     I could hear Hobie snicker quietly next to me. I smacked him in the chest with the back of my hand without looking at him. 

     I leaned over to Hobie to respond. "I think he's more on the pretty side than hot. But I guess being Spiderman is hot too." 

     Hobie started snickering uncontrollably at this, which set me off on a laughing fit too. Pavitr looked over at us and furrowed his eyebrows. 

     We got shushed by someone behind us, which made us simmer down a little bit. But we were still stifling laughs. 

     We tried focusing on the movie again. 

     The movie cut out after an hour or so. It was the intermission, according to Pavitr, which usually happened in Indian movies and they'd let the audience off on a break for twenty minutes. 

     Pavitr turned to me with his empty popcorn bucket. "I'm going to fill this up." 

     He stood up and I stood up with him, stretching. "Let me come with you, I feel like I need a walk after sitting for so long."

     Hobie behind me just stuck his legs out over the seat in front of him and leaned back. "I'm staying here mate, see you when you get back." 

    I nodded as did Pavitr, before we both headed outside, following everyone else. We weaved through the crowd to get back to the main counter to get some more popcorn for ourselves. 

     The line wasn't that long, as we were one of the first ones there, but we still had to wait a few minutes. 

     As we stood in the queue, Pavitr started a conversation. "What do you think of the movie?" 

     I tilt my head upwards to look at him. I hit him with a grin. "Good! It's great, I love it so far." 

     This makes Pavitr burst into a toothy grin too. "I'm glad you think so because me too!"

     There was a split moment of silence, before the tone of conversation changed. I see Pavitr fiddle with the popcorn bucket. 

      "I'm going to miss you when you leave. Do you think you'd come back?" He asked with a sad look on his face. 

     I felt my heart break from his dejected expression, but also from guilt. I was lying to him. When I leave I couldn't come back. He'll have to be the one to send me back too. 

      I look up at him, tilting my head. I shoot him a small smile that didn't reach my eyes. 

      "Would you want me back?" I asked. Pavitr scoffed and looked at me as if I was insane. 

      "Of course! Why is that even a question?" He said incredulously. We took a few steps forward, seeing the line had moved on. "I would do anything to have you visit often, to see you again." 

      My heart warmed at his last words. I let out a small sigh. "Then if you want me back, I'll come back." 

      Because it was true. It was only if Pavitr let me come back I could come back. He was one of my only ways of transport, first of all. And because of his job as Spiderman, he'll probably be against bringing me back.

      We made it to the top of the line, my mind lost in all this thought. Pavitr filled the popcorn, and we started walking back towards the screening. 

     We said nothing until we sat back down in our seats. The movie still hadn't started back again, and Hobie must have been scolded for putting his feet on the seat because his feet were planted on the floor now, and on his phone.

     I was still lost in thought. Would I even be able to tell him that I'm an anomaly? Would I be able to go home after all this? I've grown too attached. 

      I've learnt that getting used to this world wasn't a good thing after all. 

      Pavitr must have noticed, because he tapped my shoulder. I looked up at him with a quick smile, not wanting to seem down, but it didn't work. 

      "Hey, are you okay? You seem distracted." He asked with concern. Looking at him dissolved half my thoughts away. I shook my head with a genuine smile this time.

     "Don't mind me." I said. He let out a small laugh.

     "I don't think you can ask me to do that. I always 'mind you'." He said. I couldn't tell if it was the lighting, but his face looked like it was red.

     I had to leave. I had to leave soon anyway. I knew that. I have to come to accept it soon. But for now, I won't worry myself about it. And when I do eventually leave, I hope to leave with a smile on my face, glad I got to meet all these cool people, and this amazing community. 

     Glad to have met Pavitr. 

     The movie came back on, and I tried shifting my attention back to the movie. But Pavitr stuck the bucket of popcorn towards me. I gave him a quick glance to see him smiling sweetly at me. 

     I returned the smile before digging my hand into the popcorn bucket and taking some popcorn for myself. 

✦❘༻கொஞ்சம்༺❘✦

i promise next one has more.. lore to it 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

14.9K 381 21
"I never knew that Spider's had four eyes?" "Well, I do!" This is the new Four Eyed Spider-Woman and the only one in fact! _...
938 38 17
Y/n Thompson, Flash's twin sister, is having a bit of a tough time. Her father isn't the nicest guy, and doesn't, by any means, support her dream to...
12.6K 346 12
"Damn! That's one hell of a spider!" - from a civilian who's watching the news. A dad to be exact. ATSV timeline. (x Reader) Cover, fanarts and spid...
1.6K 72 8
You are a young successful model, but your career wasn't quite as stressful as it looked next to being a spider-girl, with a tragic past. It doesn't...