Itty bitty imps

By NottaPossum

Classification AU: Blitzø didn't have a great childhood, he had to grow up really fast and take on a lot of r... More

1. Blitzø's little secret
2. 💙Fizzarolli's Secret Caregiver 💚
3. ❤️Results ❤️
4. 💚Home away from home 💚
5. ❤️Stuck❤️
6.💚Never enough💚
Chapter 7: ❤️❤️🩹Stoles the caregiver Pt 1
Chapter 8: Solutions Pt 1 💚
Chapter 9: Stolas the caregiver Pt 2
Chapter 10: Solutions Pt 2 💙💚💙💚
Chapter 11: I don't love you.
12. My way home is through you 💚💙💚💙
13: Blitzø the brat: 😈❤️💜❤️💜
14. Comfort items and comfort people 🧸💚❤️💜💙
15. A new Friend and a new Foe
16: Lost again
17. Two Anxious babies
18. I'll be there
19: Fizzarolli the strong and Blitzø the brave! ❤️🦒🐒🐊💚
20: Birdie the Horse 🐴💛
22. We all fall down💔 🏥❤️‍🩹

21 Resolutions💚💙❤️💜

543 11 27
By NottaPossum

~~~Past: Fizzarolli~~~

"This movie makes no sense, why does the guy leave the gun? Won't that leave evidence?" Fizzarolli asks.

The three teenage hooligans just got out of a movie they totally ''didn't'' sneak into.

"It's a metaphor, ratnose peabrain." Barbie explains. "Leaving the gun and taking the cannoli means he's taking the good parts of life and leaving the bad stuff behind him." She explains.

Blitzo shrugs. "Whatever that means, it was still the best thing I've ever seen!" Blitzo says.

"I thought you said die hard was the best thing you've ever seen." Fizz says.

"I can like two things, Fizz!" Blitzo says. "Let me live my life."

"You get way too obsessive." Barbie says.

"Yeah? Look who's talking." Blitzo retorts.

"What's that supposed to mean?"Barbie asks.

"Can you two stop fighting, please? It's literally all you do." Fizzarolli complains.

"We don't always fight!" Blitzo argues.

Fizz crosses his arms.

"Okay, yeah, we do. But, it's never in a mean way." Barbie says. "Mostly. I mean, don't get me wrong he's an annoying pain in the ass! But, I'm his sister so only I get to call him that."

Blitzo gives Barbie a snarky look. "Yeah, right. If we didn't fight all the time, how will we know we really do care? If we stop fighting, that's when you should worry." Blitzo says.

Barbie laughs. "True."

Fizzarolli rolls his eyes. "Twins are so weird."

"Oh, like you're normal." Barbie mocks.

"Fizz, if you're going to date me you have to be at least a little criminally insane." Blitzo says.

Fizzarolli laughs. "Okay, I'll work harder on that then."

"You two are some strange fucking doorknobs." Barbie says. "Listen, Fizz. I think it's great you two are dating and all- but, if you hurt my brother, I will cut off your dick." She threatens.

"Bold of you to assume I wouldn't cut off his dick first." Blitzo scoffs

"I'll flip ya for it." She suggests. 

Blitzø thinks about it.

"Guys-" Fizz tries to get them to stop.

Barbie flips the coin, "call it."

"Heads!" Blitzo shouts.

Barb catches the coin and laughs. "Ha, tails!"

"Damn it!" Blitzo curses.

"Blitzo!" Fizz whined.

"Relax, Fizz. You honestly think you'd hurt me that bad?" Blitzo asks.

Fizz takes Blitzo's hands. "I never want to hurt you." He says, before wrapping his arms around Blitzo. "Ever."

~~~Present: Everyone~~~

Fizzarolli and Blitzø were in the playroom while Stolas and Asmodeus chatted it up in the living room area, droning tea and being fancy birds in high society.

"Fizzarolli is such an angel when he's regressed, I mean, he'll get a little bratty when he wants to play instead of taking a nap or going to bed, but for the most part he's very well behaved." Ozzie explains. "He hates to disappoint people. It honestly makes it really hard to say no to him." Asmodeus explains.

"Consider yourself lucky, Blitzy is a monster almost all the time." Stolas chuckles. "No matter what headspace he's in."

"You know you love him." Ozzie teases Stolas.

"Well, of course I do! I wouldn't change a thing about my adorable little gremlin." Stolas explains, He absolutely adores his mischievous little imp. "But, I can't help but being just a little bias towards his younger clingier side of regression."

Blitzø suddenly runs over to Stolas and climbs up on his lap, hugging the bird tightly as he cried into the prince's shirt softly.

Stolas immediately sets down his tea and wraps his arms around the little imp. "Blitzy, what's wrong, darling?" He asks.

When Blitzø doesn't answer, Stolas hums and simply continues to comfort him.

"What's wrong?" Ozzie asks Stolas.

"Verbal shutdown, he cannot talk at the moment." Stolas explains. "But something must have upset him. He doesn't usually just cry like this."

"Fizz!" Asmodeus called. "Will you come in here, please?"

Fizzarolli, looks angry as he walks out of the playroom and over to the caregivers. His tail is angrily twitching side-to-side like a cat while his arms were crossed tightly to his chest.

"Fizz, do you know why Blitzø is crying?" Ozzie asks.

Fizzarolli sighs angrily. "Yes."

Stolas raises an eyebrow. "Care to tell us why?"

"Because I yelleded at him." Fizzarolli mumbles.

"You yelled at him? Why?" Asmodeus asks gently.

"Because he bited me!" Fizz explains.

"He bit you? Blitzø, did you bite, Fizzarolli?" He asks sternly, holding up the Imp so he can look him in the eye.

Blitzø nods, no discernible changes in his facial expressions, he's not crying anymore at least, but his face still displayed conflicting emotions.

Stolas sighs. At least lying wasn't an issue. "That was very naughty, Blitzø. You are getting a time out, and then you are apologizing to Fizzarolli." Stolas says. He picks up Blitzø who hisses violently. The prince sets him down in his playpen Stolas had brought last time they were over.

Asmodeus turned to Fizzarolli. "Where did he bite you?"

Fizzarolli holds up his tail. "Here."

Asmodeus examined the bite, it was hardly visible; nothing much to worry about.

"Hiss at me again, and you're going to be in here longer." Stolas warns. Stolas walks back to the other two. "I am sorry, I really thought we had handled the biting issue." Stolas explains to Asmodeus and Fizz.

Asmodeus looks suspiciously at Fizzarolli, he was clearly hiding something. "Why did Blitzø bite you, Fizz?" He asks.

"He couldn't take a joke!" Fizzarolli says. "He wasn't listening to me so I called him a stupid baby, then he bit me!" Fizzarolli complained.

Asmodeus sighs. "Thank you for being honest with me, but you know better than to be mean to someone. Stolas, how long do you put Blitzø in time out for?" He asks.

Stolas looked over at Blitzø who was curled up in his playpen, clearly too tired to fight. He had his binkie in his mouth that was helping him stay calm, Stolas always made sure to keep one in his playpen as well as one of his stuffed animals. "I usually go by age, so for him now, he's only in there for two minutes. But if he misbehaves further or tries to leave the playpen, I add an additional minute." He explains.

Ozzie nods. "Sounds fair to me; Fizz, stand in the corner for six minutes."

"Why? He's the one who bited me! That's worser!" Fizz argues.

"There's no worse, Fizz. You both hurt each other so you'll both be punished for it. Now, go face the corner, now." Ozzie demands.

"Not fair, he got less!" Fizz says.

"Fizzarolli..." Asmodeus warns.

Fizz whines, but complies. He walks over to the corner and faces the wall.

Stolas smirks at Asmodeus.

"Oh shut up, yours is a brat all the time." Asmodeus laughs.

Stolas laughs too. "You did well."

"Then why do I feel horrible?" Asmodeus asks.

"Unfortunately that's bound to happen, you'll feel better once it's over. When he's out of time out you can talk him through his actions. Then we'll have them both apologize to one another." Stolas explains.

"If it's that easy, why didn't we try that the first time they fought?" Asmodeus jokes.

Stolas laughs. "Oh sure, that wouldn't be crossing the line." Stolas says.

"I think Blitzø has made you sassier." Asmodeus retorts.

"Or maybe I finally I see you more as a friend now instead of my superior?" Stolas suggests.

Asmodeus smiles. "Well, whatever it is, I like it."

Stolas smiles back at him, then realizes what time it is. "You know what I think? I think they're just tired."

Asmodeus turns to the clock. "You're probably right. It's almost nap time."

Stolas nods. "After we talk to them, we'll put them down for a nap." He says.

~~~Later, Stolas and Blitzø:~~~

After the two minutes were up, Stolas walks over to the playpen to get Blitzø.

"Blitzø, did we learn a lesson about biting?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø nods silently.

"Is it nice to bite our friends?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø looks to the side as if contemplating.

"Blitzø..."

The little shakes his head no, even if his eyes are not showing the same certainty; why can't he bite his friends if they call him names? It seemed like fair game to him.

Stolas decided it was good enough. "I'm going to pick you up now, alright?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø nods, he reaches for Stolas and held on tight when Stolas picked him up and sat down on the couch. Stolas removes the imps arms around his neck and sits him firmly on his lap so they can talk face to face. "Now, listen to me carefully, little one. Once Fizzarolli is ready, you're going to apologize for biting his tail, do you understand me?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø growls with a high pitched whine like a cat does when you try to take its food.

"Unless you'd rather go back to your playpen?" Stolas suggests.

Blitzø whines softly.

"Are you going to apologize?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø nods.

"Good, you don't like when people bite you do you?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø shook his head. He didn't, he honestly didn't like people touching him without asking in general when regressed.

"Then you should show other people the same respect. Biting hurts others and spreads germs, and we don't want you getting Fizzarolli sick." Stolas explains. "If you have a problem with him, you either talk it out, or come to me if you can't, understand?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø nods.

"Now that we've covered that issue... did he hurt you, dear?" Stolas asks softly.

Blitzø shook his head.

"Surely, you bit him for a reason. He said he called you a name, did that hurt your feelings?" He asks.

Blitzø shrugs, he doesn't want to admit that it did hurt.

"That's alright, darling. We don't have to talk about it if you don't wish to, we can just stay like this if you'd prefer." Stolas says.

Blitzø snuggled closer to Stolas; he really doesn't want to talk, but he was hurt by what Fizzarolli had said and he just needed to be held right now.

~~~Fizzarolli and Asmodeus:~~~

After the six minutes were up, Asmodeus walked over to Fizz to let him know that he could come out now.

"Alright, Fizz. Would you like to tell me why I put you in time out?" Ozzie asks.

"Shouldn't you know?" Fizz asks back.

"Now is not the time to be snarky, little imp. I'm asking to make sure you understand why." Ozzie explains.

Fizz sighs. "Because I was mean to Blitzo?" He asks.

"Blitzø." Asmodeus corrected. "Yes, you called Blitzø stupid."

"He. Bited. Me!" Fizz repeated.

"Yes, I know he bit you, and he got in trouble for that. But you have to take responsibility for what you did too, and apologize."

"He has to apologize first." Fizz says. "Because how do I know he'll actually do it?" Fizz asks.

"Fizz, you were mean to him first, so I think it's only right for you to apologize first." Asmodeus says.

"We used to call each other names all the time! Why can't he take the jokes now?" Fizzarolli asks.

Asmodeus sighs. "Fizz, I know you just want your old friend back. But that-" he points at Blitzø who was being cradled by Stolas on the couch. "That is not Blitzo your friend when you were kids anymore, that's Blitzø, the two year old regressor who got his feelings hurt, do you understand?"

Tears escapes Fizz's eyes, Ozzie was right, that wasn't Blitzo at all. "Will I ever get my Blitzo back?"

Ozzie shrugs. "I don't know, bug. But Blitzø might be just as fun, if not better. You just have to learn to get along with him, and give him a fair chance."

Fizzarolli nods. "Okay."

"Also, he's littler than you are, so you have to be a little gentler with him. Alright?"

Fizzarolli nods again. "Okay, Ozzie. I'll be gentler."

"That's my Fizz." Ozzie says, opening his arms to the little one. "I'm very proud of you."

Fizzarolli hugs Asmodeus. He does feel bad for how he treated Blitzø, he didn't mean to hurt him, not really. At least he knows Asmodeus still loves and forgives him, but will Blitzø?

~~~

Fizzarolli walked over to Stolas and Blitzø awkwardly, he felt embarrassed by his actions and being in this position, but he also knew he deserved it.

Fizz climbed up on the couch next to Stolas and Blitzø. "Can I talk to Blitzø, please?" He asks.

Stolas smiles. "Certainly. Would you like some privacy?" He asks.

Blitzø shakes his head and holds on to Stolas tighter.

Stolas pets Blitzø's head. "Blitzy..."

Fizz looks at Blitzø and replies, "No, it's okay; you can stay." He says.

Stolas nods. "Alright."

"Is he okay?" Fizz asks Stolas.

"Yes, he's perfectly fine. He can understand what you're saying; he just can't talk right now." Stolas explains.

"Oh, Is that because of me?" Fizz asks.

Stolas shakes his head and cups Fizzarolli's chin. "No, little one; Blitzø simply gets like this sometimes, it's nothing to worry about."

Fizz nods again. "Oh. Okay, good. Blitzo- I mean Blitzø, I'm sorry I called you stupid; I didn't want to hurt you. I was trying to mess around like some friends do; but if it hurts your feelings, I won't do it anymore. I also shouldn't have yelleded at you when I was upset either. I really want to be your friend and I hope you still want to be my friend too." Fizzarolli says.

Stolas looks to Blitzø. "Is there anything you'd like to say, Blitzy?" He asks.

Blitzø nods, reaching out his arms to offer Fizzarolli a hug.

Fizz gladly hugs him back, he's just glad Blitzø wasn't mad at him anymore.

~~~Stolas and Asmodeus~~~

"Alright, Carneys. I think it's nap time." Asmodeus says, walking over to the trio.

"Aww." Fizz deflates.

Stolas nods. "Asmodeus is quite right, little ones. Let's go." Stolas says, picking up Blitzø as the four of them walked to the nursery.

Asmodeus had added a changing table to Fizz's nursery for Blitzø as well as an extra crib. It was really very kind of him to care enough to do that for Blitzø. He even let Stolas keep some spare clothes there which really came in handy.

Asmodeus helped Fizz into something more comfortable for nap time, while Stolas changed Blitzø.

Blitzø usually took a little longer since he's younger, so Ozzie was able to get Fizz in bed first.

Technically Fizzarolli didn't need a crib, but he liked them, he liked the protection and how cozy they were. Ozzie never made him feel like that was wrong, even though he's a big boy. He said Fizz should do what makes him happy, not what others say should make him happy. So he has a beautiful blue and green crib in his nursery, and if he wanted to sleep in a bed, he had one in his room.

Stolas attaches Blitzø's pacifier clip to his onesie. "Alright, Blitzy. Here we go." He says, picking up Blitzø and setting him in the crib.

Blitzø whines and tries to get out of the crib.

"Blitzy, what's wrong?" Stolas asks, picking Blitzø up before he could fall out.

Blitzø points to Fizzarolli's crib.

Stolas's head turns to where Blitzø was pointing. "Oh, you want to stay with Fizz, is that it?"

Blitzø nods.

"It's okay with me!" Fizz says.

"I don't know, Bug. Will you two actually sleep?" Asmodeus asks.

Fizz and Blitzø both nod.

"We will! I promise!" Fizz says. "Please? It'll be like a sleepover!"

Asmodeus looks over to Stolas. "What do you think?"

Stolas smiles. "I suppose it'll be alright, but if we hear too much ruckus, we will separate you two, alright?"

"Deal." Fizzarolli says.

Stolas places Blitzø next to Fizz.

"Sleep well, you two." Stolas says, kissing both Fizz and Blitzø's heads. "Pleasant dreams."

Asmodeus smiles and waves at the two littles. "Get some rest, pups." He says.

"Stolas?" Fizzarolli asks.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Stolas asks.

"Will you sing for us?"

Asmodeus looks at Stolas who couldn't help but say yes. "Of course, Fizz." He says.

As Stolas sang, the two little imps relaxed: "Baby mine, don't you cry. Baby mine, dry your eyes. Rest your head close to my heart, never to part. Baby of mine."

Stolas tucks the two of them in tight.

"If they knew all about you, they'd end up loving you too. All those same people who scold you, what they'd give just for the right to hold you."

Asmodeus smiles, leaning on the doorframe, watching the two little ones relax.

"From your head, down to your toes, you're so sweet. Goodness knows, you are so precious to me, cute as can be..."

Fizz and Blitzø were fast asleep.

Stolas smiles and pets both of their heads. "Babies of Mine."

Once Stolas left, Asmodeus quickly kissed both boys on the head before leaving too.

~~~Later: After nap time~~~

Blitzø and Fizzarolli woke up next to each other, both now out of their headspace.

"Oh..." Once Blitzø made eye contact with Fizzarolli, he sits up to look at him.

"Uh Hi. I'm guessing you're big again?" Fizz asks.

"Yeah, I'll get up." Blitzø says.

"No- wait! I can leave if you want, but you don't have to." Fizzarolli says, grabbing his shoulder gently.

Blitzø shrugs. "I don't care, either way."

"I had a great time with you today." Fizzarolli says, attempting to get Blitzø to talk to him again.

Blitzø looks at the other crib in the room. "Why didn't they just put us in separate cribs?" He asks.

"You wanted to stay with me." Fizz says.

"Oh." 

"You don't remember?" Fizz asks.

Blitzø shrugs.

"Blitzø?" Fizz asks.

Blitzø looks at him, confused by the fact he just called him Blitzø instead of Blitzo.

"I'm sorry." Fizzarolli says. "I got upset and I said a lot of things that...just wasn't fair to you."

Blitzø sighs. "Yeah, well. We both said things." He says. "None of it was exactly fair."

Fizzarolli nods. "I don't know why I said what I did- I know you didn't mean to- I mean..."

"I don't want to talk to you about this, okay?" Blitzø asks. "It's over, it doesn't fucking matter who meant to do what."

Fizzarolli nods. "Okay...that's fine."

A few moments of silence pass. Blitzø slowly looks at Fizz, who looks disappointed...

Damn it...

Blitzø sighs. "I wasn't trying to set the tent on fire." He says.

"I know." Fizz says.

"I was trying to kill Cash." Blitzø admits.

"You...what?" Fizzarolli asks, eyes widening.

"Barb was stressed out, you were leaving! Mom was getting worse...I thought, If I could only get rid of him, Barb and I could take care of mom and everything would be okay! I was trying to help!" He insisted.

"You tried to kill him?" Fizz asks.

Blitzø nods.

"So...what went wrong?" Fizzarolli asks.

Blitzø sighs. "He fought back. And I was a stupid kid who wasn't strong enough to fight... also I had terrible aim."

Fizzarolli listened carefully, he never would have guessed something like this.

"He shot me, that's when I knocked over the lamp...and you know the rest." Blitzø says.

Fizz doesn't feel like that was true at all, he didn't really know anything. "You and Barbie escaped. Why didn't you come back to save me?"

"I thought helping barb off a tightrope wire would be harder. I told you, Tilla and I split up to find you two. Barb and I barely made it out, the flames were already so fucking bad that we just couldn't run back in. I wanted to- but then I realized I wouldn't have mad it. And I wasn't going to leave Barb behind. So, we just let the firemen handle it..."

Fizzarolli nods. "I'm sorry."

Blitzø shrugs. "It's over."

Fizz and Blitzø stayed quiet for a couple more minutes. Fizzarolli wished he knew what Blitzø was thinking, was he mad? Did he hate him? Fizz wouldn't blame him if he did...

Blitzø speaks again, "Cash-"

Fizzarolli looks at him.

"He never let someone...hurt you, did he?" Blitzø asks.

"What do you mean?" Fizz asks.

Blitzø shakes his head. "Nothing."

Fizzarolli's eyes widen. "Blitzø, did he let someone hurt you?" He asks.

Blitzø doesn't answer that.

"Blitzø?" Fizz rests a hand on his shoulder.

Blitzø shrugs it off. "Like I said, it's over. I'd rather not relive it." Blitzø says, holding his arms in his hands.

Fizzarolli nods and looks away. "Okay, I understand."

The special clients... How could he not see it?

There was another silence, less awkward. It felt more like they were just giving a moment of silence to what happened.

"Do you think he's still alive?" Fizz asks.

"Who?"

"Cash."

"To be honest, I don't really care." Blitzø says. "In fact, I couldn't care less about his whereabouts."

Fizz nods. "What about barbie?"

Blitzø curled up tighter. "I know where she is...but, she doesn't want to talk to me. I'm pretty sure she hates me, and I don't really blame her for that."

Fizzarolli sighs. "I'm sorry."

"You already said that." Blitzø says.

"Well, I'm more sorry. Okay? I hated you for our relationship and for our lives, I blamed you for a lot actually...What happened to Tilla and me wasn't your fault, and though you did do a lot of horrible shit, I did too! I guess I just conveniently forgot that you had issues, just like I did. You were a teenager too. The point is, I just want to move on from here if that's okay? I want my best friend back." Fizzarolli says.

Blitzø sighs. "Fizz, I'm not-"

"I know that's not who you are anymore. But, that's okay! Whoever you are now, I can accept that. We can start again."

"Really?" Blitzø asks. "You think you can?" He asks.

Fizzarolli smiles. "Yeah, what do you say we leave the gun and take the cannoli?" Fizzarolli asks, holding out his hand. "Start again?"

Blitzø smiles. "Yeah...okay." He takes Fizz's hand, and fizz pulls him forward to hug him.

Blitzø hesitates at first but...he hugged Fizzarolli back.

"I lied to you." Fizzarolli confesses. "Mammon fired me, I don't work for him anymore."

"Oh...why's that?"

"Because you were right, he just wanted to control me, he used my little space against me to do whatever he wanted..."

"Shit." Blitzø curses.

"Yeah, but you know, I'm doing great now. I have Ozzie who is absolutely amazing and I'm a lot happier, maybe even healing." Fizz explains.

"I'm glad to hear that, Fizz." Blitzø says. "Honestly, you deserve to heal."

"So do you." Fizz says.

Blitzø feels his chest ache, he knows he doesn't. He doesn't deserve anything of the sort...

Instead of bringing the conversation down, he changes the subject. "So, since you're out of a job, wanna work at I.M.P?" Blitzø jokes.

"You know what? I'm good." He chuckles. "Killing is more your thing."

Blitzø forced a chuckle. "Yeah...right."

'You kill everything you touch and you ruin every good person out there!'

No.

Notes:

One chapter to go...
I know, I'm scared too.

If you're not scared, you should be.

Like/kudos/comment or whatever if you like this and want more! If you don't...why did you read this far silly goose?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 82 22
Requests open, this book will mainly feature: Stolitz Huskerdust Fizzarozzie Staticmoth RadioApple --------------- 😽=Fluff 🔥=Smut (if that's not yo...
18.4K 241 29
Darien has lived a pretty normal life but it didn't start off this way. He was a prince of a neighboring kingdom in hell and life was carefree until...
99.1K 2.5K 50
You, a imp have trained yourself every year to become the best assassin Hell has ever seen, so whenever you saw that there a was a job to kill people...
9.6K 46 23
In this book, my OC will take the place as Blitzø and will follow the storyline from the show. I don't own the show, it all belongs to Vivziepop on Y...