Glorious helper ~ Woosan

Oleh wooxsanxx

Wooyoung is a student that has financial problems and debts he can't pay off his life seems pointless until h... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Your blonde hair
This is hell
Its your fault
Okay deal
Be good
The night is young
Be Careful
New paying method
play by the rules
You're crazy
Doing this on purpose
so tight
What's up with you today
This is you
I hate him
I'm so sorry
You will never

Let's talk again

216 15 3
Oleh wooxsanxx

Wooyoung has meet up with Yeosang which felt after years the boy really missed his bestfriend and he was glad that they were able to see each other today.

"How long are you planing to not go to college?" Yeosang asked his friend with a raised brow and Wooyoung just scoffed "I don't know I will..probably be back tomorrow" he said unsure.

Being away from college right now felt right because he felt like he was able to catch up with his mental health for the very first time and San played a big role in it , even if he wasn't directly talking about things that were bothering him just having San around kind of was enough which was more than crazy considering they still are strangers.

But not Wooyoung , to San Wooyoung is no stranger he has analysed the boy for so long which he would never show because he was sure that the boy would think he was crazy for stalking him all this time which for sure would be true but San couldn't help it.

When they first bumped into each other back then was the moment San grew a lot of interest in the boy.

Yeosang rubbed his friends arm "I hope you will but if you're not ready take your time , I know that there's a lot going on right now so maybe not being stressed about college is what you need so you can process other things that are happening in your life right now" he said referring to the fight Wooyoung has gotten into with his father.

"Thank you I will do that" the blonde haired boy said honestly as the walked through the mall.

"So what were you up to those past days , and are you still staying in that hotel room?"

Wooyoung looked around the stores and hummed , a lot has happened he got a ton of money from San and even lost his virginity and even if the two of them shared a lot he wasn't sure if he should really tell Yeosang that he had lost his virginity.

He was probably  overthinking like he always would because there's actually nothing wrong with loosing their virginity and Wooyoung also wasn't a teenager anymore but he just knew that Yeosang wouldn't like the fact that San was the one who took his virginity.

"Nothing much I was recovering from the events with my dad and yeah , I'm still staying at the hotel" he admitted before he walked into a store looking at all the clothes his eyes almost sparkled.

Wooyoung always loved fashion he just never could've been able to go after that because he never had the money to unlike now , with the amount of money he was having right now he could buy the whole store.

The boy looked through some pieces and eventually picked a few nice slightly oversized hoodies and shirts up , picking a few pants as well some may even be tighter than he usually wears them and it of course wasn't because he wanted San's attention with it he would never think of such thing.

In fact he does.

The boy eventually also picked up a silk Pyjama two piece with shorts he always wanted to own one and he honestly couldn't wait to sleep in it he loved silk a lot.

Wooyoung's eyes wandered around quickly before he picked up some tiny tight shorts trying to hide them with the other clothes.

Yeosang raised his brow at the pants and nudged Wooyoung "since when are you going after this type of clothing hm?" he asked his friend teasingly and Wooyoung's face started to heat up.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he acted dumb as he tried to get out of this conversation but Yeosang wouldn't allow that any time soon.

He smirked at his friend "oh c'mon , Wooyoung I know you for so long now and your would never consider even looking at such shorts but the old Wooyoung also didn't had a rich guy to impress" he teased once again and Wooyoung groaned as his cheeks got all red.

"Yeo shut up already!" he hated how right Yeosang always was and he hated how embarrassed he felt right now.

"Oh don't be embarrassed now Woo I'm just messing with you" he joked as he wrapped his arm around his friends shoulder "you have to look good for your fake boyfriend" he couldn't help but to tease him once again and Wooyoung rolled his eyes as he pushed Yeosang away from him leaving the boy behind who was almost dying of laughter.

Wooyoung eventually picked up a few more clothing pieces before going up to the front and paying for everything with cash and Yeosangs eyes almost widened at the amount of money his friend had in his hand.

Maybe agreeing to this deal was actually beneficial for Wooyoung considering how hard he had it with money.

Standing at the checkout Wooyoung turned to Yeosang "and you're really sure that you don't  want anything?" He asked him , the older boy chuckled as he shook his head "no Wooyoung I'm fine really but thank you"

After he paid for everything he took the bags in his hands and left the store with Yeosang. He felt so thrilled this was probably the first time that he ever had spend this much money for clothes or in general he wanted to cry out of happiness.

"God how much money was that just now ?" Yeosang asked still shocked and Wooyoung's eyes sparkled with joy "I know right?! I never had this much money this is an amount I couldn't even make in what like half a year or more ?" he asked him full of joy and Wooyoung hasn't been so joyful in a while now which Yeosang loved. He loved seeing Wooyoung turning back to his old self.

"You know what? Let's go spend some of the money" the blonde haired boy says as he held Yeosangs hand and pulled him along as they walked to an arcade the two of them always used to go and once they stepped inside it was as if both of them were kids again.

The two of them probably spend hours in the arcade without even realising it, they had so much fun even if Yeosang started to feel bad at how much money Wooyoung was spending here but the boy kept reassuring him over and over again.

After they played probably every game there the two of them went to the lunch area where they got pizza. Once they finally sat down Wooyoung was eager to eat which also didn't happened often.

"That was so much fun!" Wooyoung said enthusiastic as he took a bite from a piece of his slice of pizza.

Yeosang rolled his eyes playfully "of course you had so much fun you made a new Highscore on almost every game!" He said leaving the part out where Wooyoung would literally beat him in every game they've played on a 1v1.

Wooyoung laughed in a high pitched tone as he clapped. He hasn't laughed like that in forever probably years now he felt so happy right now over what? Over a simple day with his best friend.

Yeosangs eyes light up as soon as he heard him laugh like that how much he missed Wooyoung's laugh , how much he missed seeing him so happy he wanted to keep his happiness.

"Hey it's not my fault that I'm so good at gaming" he teased the older as he kept eating his pizza.

When they were done eating the two of them left the mall Wooyoung wrapping his arm around Yeosangs arm walking close by with him just like he always would back then and he felt that sweet nostalgic feeling.

——————

At the same time San received an image from his employee and when he took a look at the picture his blood was boiling a jealous feeling overcame him almost instantly.

It was a picture from his beloved Wooyoung and his friend Yeosang and of course San knew him already as well just like everything else from Wooyoung's life but seeing how close and touchy Wooyoung was with him simply made him jealous to the point he wanted to just and get Wooyoung and lock him up somewhere.

"Stay put" he messaged the number.

Who that was?

It was a trustworthy guy San had hired to simply keep an eye on Wooyoung who was the same guy that did a very well research about Wooyoung a year ago till this day.

He just needed to know wherever the boy was and whatever he was doing it became a habit and he was desperate not having the younger boy around him all the time and now that Wooyoung shared with him that his father had abused him that day it probably was a good idea that he ordered someone to watch him.

——————

When Wooyoung arrived back at the hotel later the first thing he did was dropping the bags on the floor and jumping on the big and comfy bed being on his feet all day was kind of exhausting.

He closed his eyes for a brief moment as the day was replaying in his head , a soft smile soon appeared on his lips.

He felt happy.

His eyes shot open when he felt his phone vibrate , he took it and when he saw that he got a message from Jay his heart almost skipped a beat.

"Where are you hiding? Meet me at 8"

When Wooyoung read that message all his happiness disappeared within seconds and the anxiety overcame him he almost felt paralysed from all the anxiety.

The blonde haired boy bit his bottom lip and quickly turned off his phone as if by doing that all of his problems could vanish.

He didn't wanted to meet up with Jay not after what happened last time , he knew once he actually shows up things will go downhill.

"Why can't he just leave me alone.." he said desperately to himself as he was hiding his face in one of the pillows.

Wooyoung's life was really miserable all because of his father he truly hated that man so much to the point he wanted him dead. If his father wouldn't have been such an abusive alcoholic his mother probably never would've committed suicide and then he also wouldn't have ended up in debts and Wooyoung would've never had to pay for that bastards debts and endure physical and psychological abuse from Jay and his father as well.

Wooyoung's life could've been amazing or at least normal where he could have enjoyed his college life not having to pay off debts and most likely having his mother still by his side.

The boy stayed like that for a while before his anxiety got to a point where he couldn't take it anymore and he was feeling like he would have a panic attack soon.

Getting up from the king sized bed and quickly grabbing his bag as he headed to the balcony. Entering the big space and sitting on one of the chairs before he opened his bag , taking his cigarette package out and his lighter as well.

Placing one of the cigarettes in between his lips and desperately trying to light it up but his hands were already trembling to the point where he couldn't strike the sparkwheel properly and the faster he retried it the more he failed in doing so.

"C'mon c'mon c'mon FUCK!" he yelled out of frustration.

"Must be a sign not to smoke" a voice said in a mocking manner. The boy looked around and saw a familiar face at the balcony next to his.

The voice belonged to no one else but Changkyun who appeared to get a room right next to Wooyoung's what a lucky guy.

"That must be none of your business" Wooyoung snapped all of a sudden because of the built up anxiety and frustration.

"So feisty" Changkyun teased as he watched Wooyoung

He walked closer to the edge of his balcony and stretched his arm out holding his lighter out and striking the sparkwheel which created a flame at the first try.

Wooyoung watched the other with a raised brow and hesitated at first but he really needed this smoke right now so he walked over and placed his hands on the grit of his balcony before slowly leaning over to him.

He took a drag of his cigarette so the flame would light it better up and once it did. Wooyoung flicked his eyes through his long lashes as he was looking up at Changkyun before leaning back.

Changkyun locking eyes with him and it almost drove him nuts how Wooyoung was looking at him through his beautiful long lashes , his facial features glowing under the light.

He exhaled the smoke holding the cigarette in between his fingers "thank you.." he said quietly.

"What even brings you here out of all hotels and rooms, you happened to be right here" the boy stated and Changkyun laughed.

"You wanna blame me now or accuse me of anything just because my father owns this hotel and I thought I might choose this one because it has the biggest suits in Seoul" he said with a raised brow and Wooyoung's cheeks got a little red.

"N-no I'm not accusing you of anything !" He quickly said and Changkyun laughed once again with his charming voice "I'm just messing with you so relax"

The way he pronounced the word relax send shivers down Wooyoung's spine too focused on taking Changkyuns features in he forgets to ash the cigarette and so the ash falls on his shirt which made him curse under his breath quickly patting the ash from his shirt but he wasn't able to stop the mess it made on the fabric.

"You're that easily distracted?" He asked in a mocking manner and Wooyoung frowned "I wasn't distracted" he lied and both knew that he lied.

"You know I should be asking what you are doing here, since you are my brothers... let's say partner shouldn't you be at least staying at his place and not in some hotel?" He teased since he knew that there was something wrong with their relationship.

"Oh uhm-... I'm staying here and not with him because... because I.. wanted to try out this suit for once" he lied so obviously but he hopes that Changkyun would buy it which he of course wasn't.

"Aha I see" he said with a light chuckle.

Wooyoung took a few drags without a break from the cigarette as he tried his best not to start and feel anxious because of this conversation considering he had to fight enough with Jays message right now.

Changkyun glanced up and down at Wooyoung , he didn't knew him but he could tell something was off just by the way his body language presented him right now and he also could swear that he looked so much paler than yesterday and as if he was about to cry any moment or was he imagine things right now ?

The older male straightened himself up a little deciding to leave him alone for now.

"W-why don't you get along with San?" he suddenly asked him which was surpassing even for Wooyoung , he didn't knew why he asked him that but he just didn't wanted to be alone right now.

Changkyun turned back around and glanced over to Wooyoung before he chuckled light hearted.

"Does he say that?"

Wooyoung was quiet

"Now that's hurting my feelings" the man said sarcastically.

"I simply don't like him there's not much to say" he answered but in reality he disliked San because ever since his mother and San's father got married things changed for Changkyun the world revolved around San because he was more successful than Changkyun and his mother didn't even spared him the slightest amount of attention. They used to be very close which is why it hurted Changkyun a lot back then he had felt like he had no one and was all alone till this day things have been like that and Changkyun was all alone even if he achieved many things and still is achieving many success his parents didn't cared at all that was why he also moved to America.

His relationship with San wasn't great as well ever since they had to live together the two of them simply didn't liked each other San on his side wasn't nice to Changkyun as well so there was never a chance for them to get along and now the only reason why they had to be involved with each other was because of the company.

Wooyoung scoffed at the answer as he takes another drag from his cigarette "There must be a reason"

"You're so curious aren't you?" he asked as he was starting down at him and Wooyoung started to feel nervous so he quickly played it off by taking another drag.

"Well I can see why San dislikes you" he said and Changkyun raised his brow.

"You didn't really introduced yourself appropriately at San's office the other day" the boy explained and Changkyun could only laugh.

"Is that so? Well I couldn't really resist when there's such a pretty individual in front of me" he said as he was gently removing a strand of hair from the boys face.

A blush crept up on the boys face when Changkyun was so obviously flirting with him , his face quickly turned away from him so he wouldn't see his flushed face.

"You know inappropriately would've been if I actually would've kissed you right there and then" he teased once again and Wooyoung only turned further away from him.

"You're always talking so casual with strangers" he mumbled to himself as he flipped the end of his cigarette through the balcony with his two fingers then taking another cigarette from his package.

"Can I have some fire?" He asked the older male and he glanced down at him while he was striking the sparkwheel for Wooyoung.

Changkyun held his arm out a little but not too much so Wooyoung had to lean over quiet a bit to get his cigarette lit up and that's what he did supporting himself on his arms as he placed his cigarette in between his lips before leaning over to the flame.

"What bad news happened for you to smoke so fast?" The male asked with a raised brow as he kept his eyes focused on Wooyoung beautiful face.

Wooyoung's eyes meeting Changkyuns he was surprised by the question since he didn't except him to care enough to ask.

However Wooyoung couldn't tell him that there is this absolutely disgusting man in his life who sexually , verbally and mentally abuses him because of debts his father made , no that was something he couldn't tell anyone not even Yeosang.

Wooyoung probably needed to be more than wasted to actually open up about that deep and hurtful harm Jay is causing him.

"I'm not smoking fast.." he lied so obvious and Changkyun laughed as he removed his lighter "Bullshit , it hasn't even been two minutes and you're already smoking another one"

The boy took a slow drag from his cigarette "you're being the curious one now" he said referring to earlier how Changkyun would've said that to him.

The older male laughed once more yeah he definitely liked Wooyoung already , he was funny.

"Now we're playing this game great" Changkyuns voice was low that it send shivers down the blonde haired boys spine.

The two really started to actually like and enjoy each others company , the more they've talked from each other balcony the more they felt open to get into further conversations , Wooyoung even completely forgot about Jays message and in the end the two of them just had felt really lonely at the moment that's why getting company from the other was an event they would keep in their minds and remember.

It already had started to become a bit dark as Wooyoung's eyes got wide

"No way it's already this late?" He asked Changkyun and chuckled softly.

The older male glanced down at the boy he enjoyed hearing him laugh it sounded so pretty "I guess we were very into our conversations" he spoke calmly as his eyes didn't left Wooyoung not even for one moment even wanting to curse at himself for blinking because it meant that his eyes weren't looking at Wooyoung for such a short second.

"Yeah.. you know maybe you're actually... not that bad" Wooyoung admitted honestly and Changkyun chuckled the male in fact was an asshole and he always heard it from every person that has stepped into his life there hasn't been anyone who said that he wasn't bad except now...except Wooyoung.

Changkyun moved a strap of hair that was falling on Wooyoung's pretty face as he was tucking it behind his ear gently "I'm feeling honoured now" he said jokingly which caused Wooyoung to laugh softly to the point he didn't even notice that Changkyun was being touchy again at all.

"Let's talk again" the older male suggested before he eventually let go of Wooyoung which felt like the hardest thing ever.

The blonde haired boy nodded his head "yeah I would actually like that" he says and before they separated fully Changkyun took Wooyoung's hand and opened it before he placed his lighter in his hand.

"In case your lighter is the problem" he said referring to how it didn't worked earlier.

The younger boy quickly tried to give it back since he felt bad for talking it because it looked really expensive like everything about Changkyun but the older male stepped back so Wooyoung couldn't reach him anymore.

"Return it to me next time" he said and with that the older male got back inside and left Wooyoung alone.

A weird feeling in his stomach started to build up when the male left , he pulled his hand back to himself and looked down at the lighter not being able to stop the small smile that was forming on his lips.

"I don't know why San hates you so much" he said to himself as he slowly made his way back inside his suite as well.

Seeing his phone on the bed made him remember that he had turned it off so he turned it on again and waited until it was on while he played with the lighter.

When his screen went bright Wooyoung's phone was spammed with messages and calls from Jay but some were from San himself.

Wooyoung's anxiety hit him like a truck so he firstly checked San's messages, many where about asking why he wasn't answering and the last one was that the two of them would be attending an event later so he need to be done by the time he arrives which would be 10pm and right now they had 8pm.

Wooyoung was about to reply but then another call from Jay interrupted him from doing so , the boys anxiety just grew to the point where it wanted to explode and Wooyoung began to chew on his bottom lip anxiously

"Fuck just leave me alone.." he said to the phone.

————————————————————————————

Authors note :

Hi ! You've reached the end of this chapter I really hope that you enjoyed reading it please let me know how you're liking the story so far.

So we got San getting jealous because he saw the photo of Wooyoung and Yeosang and he even has a guy following him around???

Changkyun and Wooyoung got way closer , closer than San would like what if he finds out and what is going on between Changkyun and Wooyoung ? :)

I can't wait to write the next chapter perhaps more jealous San ;)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.2K 318 19
Hongjoong was a kid with his insecurities, just like anyone else. Seonghwa comes into the picture, the 'rich' jerk that pushed Hongjoong to the limi...
2.1K 143 14
"what if i told you, in a perfect world, i could make you believe in love?" "i'd say that the perfect world doesn't exist." - - - seonghwa has bee...
20.8K 907 19
[COMPLETED] ✅️ Things are going horribly in Seonghwa's life, he struggles with his school years but just to make things worse, his father calls him f...
3.8K 163 15
Lies, Numb, Hatred, Emptiness... Emotionless. A boy who had lost most of his emotions. And a boy who loves for two. But will Seonghwa manage to love...