Itty bitty imps

By NottaPossum

Classification AU: Blitzø didn't have a great childhood, he had to grow up really fast and take on a lot of r... More

1. Blitzø's little secret
2. 💙Fizzarolli's Secret Caregiver 💚
3. ❤️Results ❤️
4. 💚Home away from home 💚
5. ❤️Stuck❤️
6.💚Never enough💚
Chapter 7: ❤️❤️🩹Stoles the caregiver Pt 1
Chapter 8: Solutions Pt 1 💚
Chapter 9: Stolas the caregiver Pt 2
Chapter 10: Solutions Pt 2 💙💚💙💚
Chapter 11: I don't love you.
12. My way home is through you 💚💙💚💙
13: Blitzø the brat: 😈❤️💜❤️💜
14. Comfort items and comfort people 🧸💚❤️💜💙
15. A new Friend and a new Foe
16: Lost again
17. Two Anxious babies
18. I'll be there
19: Fizzarolli the strong and Blitzø the brave! ❤️🦒🐒🐊💚
21 Resolutions💚💙❤️💜
22. We all fall down💔 🏥❤️‍🩹

20: Birdie the Horse 🐴💛

495 11 43
By NottaPossum

Summary:

Stolas gets a mysterious phone call and needs someone to watch Blitzø.

For: The_Cute_Axolotl

Notes:

TW:biting, cursing, divorce, family issues. (Lmk if I should add)

~~~Stolas and Blitzø~~~

Blitzø and Stolas have made so much progress since he's first started regressing, fewer tantrums, he's communicating better, he's even regressing more often than he did before.

Their relationship has improved aswell, Blitzø trusts Stolas more and they seem to understand each other at a much deeper level.

Stolas got a phone call mid-playdate. "Strange, who could that be?" He asks himself, usually he's very good at keeping track of his responsibilities so it doesn't affect Blitzø. Still, he answers: "Hello?"

Blitzø is currently three years old, playing with his horse figures in his new nursery Stolas had finally found time to finish. The walls were bright blue and green with running horses painted over it, the furniture was a light yellow, he wanted it to be special for Blitzø to feel safe and at home.

Stolas listened to the call, it was an imp telling him to meet his father somewhere for something urgent, not specific about what it's for though. "Are you sure this can't wait? I'm kind of in the middle of something important." Stolas asks...

It couldn't...

Stolas sighs. "Alright, alright. I'll be there soon." He says, handing up.

He walks back over to the nursery. "Blitzø, darling? Are you able to be big at the moment?" He asks the Imp.

Blitzø turned to the bird and stared at him. "Uhh I don' fink so." Blitzø says. "M' pretty little."

"Well...shit." Stolas mumbles.

"Hey! You says I'm not allow to says that!" Blitzø scolds.

Stolas pets his head. "I'm sorry, Blitzy. Could you do me a favor and pack a bag of toys, clothes, and any other things you may need for the day?"

"Why?" Blitzø asks.

"I really do have to be somewhere right now, so I need to get someone to watch you for a few hours." Stolas explains.

"Bu' who?" Blitzø asks nervously.

"I'm not sure yet...can you think of anyone?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø shakes his head.

"Alright, I'll keep thinking, just pack a bag alright?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø argues. "Bu' I can be by myself!" He says. "I'm very 'sponsi-able!"

"I appreciate the thought, but that's not even true when you're big." Stolas says. "Just pack whatever you'll need, I'll make some calls."

"Kay." Blitzø shrugs. "Bu' I is 'sponse able!" He says again.

"Whatever you say, firecracker." He says.

~~~Loona:~~~

Loona was enjoying her peace and quiet when her phone started to ring. Who the fuck would even be calling her? She was gonna meet Tex and Nate at a party in a few hours...that's literally the only people she knew.

Unless...

"Blitzø?" She asks, answering the phone, worried her father may be in some trouble.

"Loona, thank you for answering!" Stolas sighs in relief.

"Stolas? What the fuck? Is Blitzø okay?" She asks, demanding answers. "If you fucking broke him, I swear you'll be paying to fix him!"

"Blitzø is fine." Stolas reassured her.

"Then what the fuck do you want?" She asks.

"Well, he's um, he's very regressed at the moment, and I have a very important meeting to go to. Do you know of anyone I can call who may be willing to watch him for a few hours?" he asks.

Loona sighs, she's sure she's gonna regret what she's about to say next. "You can just bring him here, I'll look after him."

"Are- are you sure?" He asks hesitantly, he's not sure how Blitzø will feel about that, but he's pretty sure Blitzø would be upset about anyone having to watch him. "He can be a bit of a handful."

"And that's different than usual how?" Loona sighs. "Just bring him here before I change my mind." She says.

"Uh, a-alright. If you're sure." He says, hanging up.

~~~Stolas~~~

Stolas takes a deep breath, initiating his cheeriest voice for Blitzø, he hopes acting happy about it may encourage the little one to feel more positive about it. "Blitzø, don't forget to grab junebug, love." Stolas tells him.

"His name is fireworm today." Blitzø explains, picking up his bright yellow horse and placing him in his bag.

"Oh, I see." Stolas says. "Is fireworm ready to go?" Stolas asks.

Blitzo shakes his head. "Maybe, jus' don' go?" He suggests. "We can all jus' stays here."

Stolas grabs the diaper bag aswell, just in case. "Blitzy, darling. I have to go, so Loona is going to hang out with you for a little while. Okay?"

Blitzø shakes his head. "No!" He whines.

"Is your objection motivated by me leaving or having to hang out with Loona?" He asks.

Blitzø whines. "I don' know what dat means." He says.

"Sorry, dear. Why don't you want to visit with Loona?" Stolas asks.

"I jus' don' want you to go." Blitzø says.

"Okay, good." He says with relief. "I understand you don't want me to go, but I'll come back, I promise." He says.

Blitzø whines, that wasn't good enough.

~~~Loona and Blitzø~~~

Loona waited anxiously, hoping she wasn't going to regret this. She already texted Nate and told him not to wait up for her in case she can't make it, they've been doing to well, it was about time she tests the waters and see how he reacts when she cancels on him anyway...

Yeah, this was a good thing, she decided.

Suddenly a purple and blue portal shows up and stolas steps through it holding Blitzø in one hand and two bags in the other. A diaper bag, and a small bag that she assumed was Blitzø's. "Thank you for doing this, Loona." Stolas says, setting Blitzø down.

"Uh yeah, sure...no problem." Loona says awkwardly, feeling a little nervous about this. "Hi, Blitzø."

Blitzø doesn't return the greetings, he has his arms crossed against his chest, and tail flicking back and forth in annoyance.

"I have everything he may need in here, I'll try not to be long. Currently he is three, so all you really have to do is keep him entertained and make sure he doesn't get into any mischief. Are you sure you can handle this?" He asks again.

"Uh yeah, of course I can." She says, not too confidently. "Just hurry up, and leave the second your whatever it is ends." She says.

Stolas nods. "I will be back as soon as I can." He says. Stolas whispers to the imp, "I'll be back soon, Blitzy. Will you be good for Loona for me?" He asks.

Blitzø huffs, crossing his arms more.

"It's okay, darling. I'll be back soon, I promise." Stolas says. "Be a good boy for me." He says.

Blitzø doesn't answer again.

"Blitzø..."

"Fine." He mumbles.

"That's my good Blitzy." Stolas praises, kissing his head before he turns to Loona again. "If you have any trouble, call this number. It's a caregiver friend of mine, he'd be more than willing to help. But, only use it if you really have to. Alright?" He hands her a piece of paper with Asmodeus's number on it.

"Why didn't you call him in the first place?" She asks.

"Blitzø asked me not to." He explains, opening a portal. "Good luck, Loona." He says, walking through it.

Loona hums, turning to Blitzø. "Any chance of you growing up soon?" She asks.

Blitzø doesn't say anything to her, he was upset, and he felt betrayed, abandoned. How can Stolas just leave him? With this- whoever she was!?

"Yeah, I thought so." Loona deflated, she's never had to watch a regressor before so she doesn't really know what to do.

Blitzø knew he recognized her, but he couldn't figure out why. His brain was feeling too fuzzy to think straight!

Loona can see that Blitzø is struggling, and who could blame him really? He's without his caregiver. He looked upset, and conflicted about something. "Blitzø? You okay?" Loona asks as she reaches for him.

Blitzø growls at her, and bites her paw when she gets close enough.

"Ow!- Fuck! Blitzø!" She recoils.

Blitzø gets on all fours, hisses at her violently, and then ran to the kitchen.

"Blitzø!" She groans, chasing after him. "Get back here!"

Blitzø ran fast, then climbed up on the fridge, growling at her still.

"Blitzø get down!" She demands

Blitzø hisses again.

Loona sighs, rubbing her temples. "Why the fuck did I agree to this? I'm no good with kids! This better not be infected, asshole!" She yells at him.

Blitzø lets out a high pitched growl, much like a cat.

"Okay, fine. Stay up there! But if you fall and crack your head open, it's not on me." She says, walking into the bathroom to clean her paw.

She walks back out in the living room, relieved he didn't break the skin, it fucking hurt, but it probably won't be infected.

She looks over and Blitzø was still hiding on top of the fridge...

She had to think of a plan, some way to get Blitzø down. He may technically be an adult, but he's mentally three, a mentally three year old really shouldn't be left on the fridge, right?

She starts to think of something when her eyes spot the tv.

Aha.

She smirks as she turns it on. "Oh well, since Blitzø is gone, I guess I can just sit here by myself and watch spirit!" Loona says loudly. "My favorite movie!"

This got Blitzø's attention instantly, he loved spirit! He watched Loona carefully for a couple minutes before climbing down off the fridge by himself and then he slowly sneaked into the living room to avoid Loona seeing him.

Loona can absolutely see him, but she's pretending she can't for his sake, if she so much as looks at him, he may run away again.

Blitzø hides behind the couch where Stolas had left his bag. He digs through the bag and grabs out his favorite yellow horse plushie (who also loves spirit) and peaks over the couch, he allows his horse to aswell so they can watch the movie together.

Loona bit back a chuckle, he was kinda cute like this. She gets up off the couch to grab fruit snacks. One for her, and one for him.

Blitzø ducked as Loona passed him, so proud at how sneaky he was; He'd make a good ninja, he thought.

Loona takes the small pack of fruit snacks and hands it to Blitzø. "You wanna watch with me?" Loona asks.

Blitzø nervously takes the snack and then holds his horse over his face, he still couldn't figure out who Loona was! She was practically a stranger to him, except she looked very familiar...

"Your horse can join too." Loona says.

Blitzø looks at the horse plushie, who he turned to look at him back, and he smiles. "M'tay." He says, crawling over the couch and sitting down next to Loona.

"What's their name?" Loona asks.

"T'day is Birdie." He answers, he usually gives the horse a new name every day or every couple days, but today he realized that fireworm needed to be birdie today.

"Birdie. That's a interesting name." Loona says.

"Stowes gaves her to me." He says sadly.

Loona knew that, it was when he broke his leg like an idiot. "Oh...so she's a girl?" Loona asks, not sure what to do. She's worried Blitzø might cry over the very mention of his caregiver, and she doesn't know how to calm him down if he does, so distracting him may cause him to forget that he was missing Stolas.

Blitzø shakes his head. "No...just t'day."

"So she's...gender fluid?" Loona asks.

Blitzø shrugs. "She jus' who I nee' her to be." He explains.

"And you need her to be birdy today?" Loona asks.

Blitzø nods. "Yeah."

"I see." She says. "She seems like a good friend."

Blitzø nods. "Yeah, she's a very good friend, all horses are." He says. "Except maybe naiw powisj, she too busy being purple." He says, matter of factly.

Loona tilted her head. "Uhh okay?"

The conversation died down as the two of them relaxed to enjoy the movie, Blitzø even took it upon himself to explain the entire movie to Loona, she's seen it before, but appreciated the effort.

~~~Stolas~~~

The "meeting" in question all turned out to be an elaborate trick from Stella. She called Via and him over just to force her to get in the middle of their divorce once again. She kept pestering Octavia to ask her which side she was on- after attempting multiple times to get Stella to shut up, he finally shouted: "Stella, shut the fuck up, nobody fucking cares! It's over! Let it go!"

Octavia ran out of the room, rightfully so. She didn't deserve this, and Stolas couldn't help but feel like this was his own fault, and in a way it was.

"You really couldn't just leave her out of this, could you?" Stolas asks.

"She needs to know her father is a cheating scumbag, does she not?" Stella asks with a sadistic smile.

"She knows what I am!" Stolas says. "You can take from me whatever the fuck you want, but keep her out of it! You're only pushing her further away!"

Stella gets closer to Stolas, causing him to flinch-

"Oh, I WILL take whatever I want." She says. "Don't forget who really runs things around here."

Stolas ran out of the room to find Via.

He ran outside and eventually caught up to her. "Octavia, are you alright?" Stolas calls.

"I'm fine, dad." She says, holding her arms in her hands. "Actually, up until today, I've been a lot better since I didn't have to deal with you and mum's senseless bickering!" She snarls.

"I wouldn't exactly call it senseless, but I do see your point." Stolas says. "I'm sorry, I didn't know she was going to-"

Via rolls her eyes. "You two just don't get it! I want to be on my own, I hate being in the middle of you two! I don't want to be near any of you!" She shouts.

"I understand, Via. You need some space, and we will respect that as best as we can." Stolas says. "But, I just want you to know that I'm very proud of you, and I'm here for you if you need me for anything." He says.

"You're with that Imp, aren't you?" Via asks coldly.

Stolas didn't expect such a forward question. "Uh, well-"

"Loona and I have been talking, we both know it. I just- I can't be around you if he's going to be there. He ruined everything!" She says, a few tears falling down her face.

Stoles sighs. "Via, I do love you, Owlet. And I'm sorry about your mother and I, I really am! But, I love him aswell... it's complicated, I know. But, I'm not going to give up my one chance at love. Not even for you."

Her eyes widen.

Stolas sighs. "You're an adult, Via. You have to learn that just like you are not responsible for your mother and my divorce, you're also not responsible for my life. We can make arrangements to see each other when he's not around if that is what you wish, that would be fine, but I'm not going to stop seeing him for your sake. I am not ashamed." He takes Via's hand. "And I hope you can learn to accept and understand that someday." He says.

Via's eyebrows furrow. "Well, I- I just I can't now!" She says pulling her arm away. "If this is what you want, that's fine. I'll call you later." She says, leaving, not even looking behind her as she returns to her apartment to be far away from them.

~~~Blitzø and Loona~~~

Loona and Blitzø decided to build a Lego set together after the movie was finished, this one was a horse stable that Blitzø was saving. He had "bought" it on earth during one of their jobs.

Loons looked through the instructions. "Four and up my ass, you gotta be some fucking scholar to understand these instructions." She cursed

Blitzø laughs, just happy to play with the little horse it came with the set. "Woona, wanna play wif me?" He asks.

"Yeah, just give me a second." She says, putting together the last few pieces.

Blitzø looked at the two human characters that came with the set, there was a blonde girl named Stephanie and a dark haired girl named Emma. "I wanna play wif Stephanie a'cuz she has a hat." Blitzø explains. "You can be Emma cuz she haz black hair and the car." He says.

"There, finished." She says, finally done assembling the car and setting it on the table.

"Ooo, good job." Blitzø says, he hands her Emma while he kept Stephanie: "Hi Emma!"

"Hello, Stephanie." Loona played along, in her normal voice.

Blitzø was not impressed. "Woona, Emma doesn' sound ike' dat!" Blitzø complains.

"It's make believe! Emma can sound like anything!" Loona says.

"Bu' you makes her sounds like a boring ol' person!" Blitzø complains.

"I did not!" Loona says, trying to sound genuinely insulted, but she couldn't resist laughing at his snark.

"Yeah!" Blitzø says. "You' boring."

"Oh yeah?" Loona asks, tickling him. "C'mere, you!" She says.

"Hey! Woona!" He laughs. "No fair!"

"Take it back, or I'll tickle you forever!" She threatens, though her voice was cheerful and full of laughter.

"Nooo! Okay, okay!" Blitzø yields. "I tate it back!" He shouts.

Loona stopped tickling him, taking a moment to catch her breath, she doesn't remember the last time she laughed this much.

Once the two of them calmed down, Blitzø sits up and stares at her. "Hey, Woona?" Blitzø asks.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Who is you?" Blitzø asks. "I know we know bu' I don' a'member you." He says.

"Oh..." Loona takes a moment to decide how she wants to explain this... "Well kid, you know how there's a big you and a little you?" Loona asks.

Blitzø nods. "Mhm."

"Well, when you're big, I'm your daughter." Loona explains.

"Oh." Blitzø takes less than a second to move to his next question. "Well, how 'bout when im's little?" Blitzø asks.

Loona smiles. "I'll be whatever you need me to be. How does that sound?"

Blitzø smiles back. "Good."

"Good." She says, patting his head.

"Is I a good dad when I'm big?" Blitzø asks.

"Yeah, you're not too bad." Loona shrugs.

A portal glows suddenly and Stolas steps out of it.

"Stowes!" Blitzø shouts happily, getting up and running to him.

Stolas hugs Blitzø. "Blitzy, darling I have missed you." He says. "Did you have a nice time with Loona?"

Blitzø nods. "Mhm."

"How was it?" Loona asks.

"Boring, as most family meetings are." He lies. "How was Blitzø?"

Loona looked at Blitzø who was cowering with a smirk. "He was fine...for the most part." Loona says.

"I wan' oo stay hewe wif Woona, can we, Stowes?" Blitzø asks.

Stolas looks to Loona, who looked happy about the idea.

"I suppose, if Loona is okay with that." Stolas says.

Blitzø turns to Loona who shrugs. "Yeah, we can order pizza and watch a movie, how does that sound.

"Yeah!" Blitzø agrees.

~~~Later~~~

All three adults fell asleep during the movie. It had been a long day for them all.

Blitzø woke up big again in the middle of the night; he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and looked around, Stolas was fast asleep on the couch, and Loona was getting a drink from the kitchen.

Blitzø slowly recalled what had happened today...

He walks into the kitchen. "Loonie?" Blitzø whispers.

Loona turned to him with a smile. "Hey, how you feeling?" She asks, leaning on the table.

"I'm fine." Blitzø sits down at the table. "Please tell me I dreamed all that." Blitzø asks her, embarrassed by the events that took place.

"Depends on what you're talking about." She says.

"You, watching me, in headspace." Blitzø mumbles.

"Oh, No that happened I'm afraid." She chuckles.

Blitz sighs. "I'm gonna kill that bird-" he mumbles.

"Hey, give the guy a break, he didn't know what else to do." Loona says. "Besides, we had fun. We watched movies, played with your weird building thingy." Loona says. "You did bite me though." She explains.

"I- fuck." He sighs. "I'm sorry, Loona. I-"

"Dad, relax. Its fine! Okay? It didn't hurt." Loona lies.

"You're my daughter, he shouldn't have called you." Blitzø says.

"I'm your family, it would be weird if he called someone else." She says. "I promise, I didn't mind at all."

Blitzø nods.

Loona rubbed her arm awkwardly. "You know, today actually got me thinking that maybe it wouldn't be so bad to get a little of my own." She says. "I feel like I did pretty good today, maybe I'm not as bad with littles as I thought." She says.

Blitzø raised his eyebrows. "Wow...maybe the bite is infected, we should get that checked out." He jokes.

"Shut up, I'm serious." She says. "Don't you think I did good today?"

Blitzø smiles. "I think you did great, any little would be lucky to have you."

She smiles back. "Thanks dad."

"Maybe start on something slow like babysitting though, full time littles can take a lot of work." Blitzø says.

Loona scoffs. "Look who's talking."

Notes:

This chapter took quite a long time to edit- way longer than I thought it would. Hopefully it's alright. Lol

Blitzø calling his horse birdy is a reference to TakaBinary's' s fanfic where Little!Blitzø calls Stolas birdie.
It's adorable, read it. 

2 more chapters after this- I may cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.2K 37
Stolas is known as a proper prince to most and maybe a horny demon owl to others, but what happens when his secret past which he has hidden for years...
14.8K 354 13
Fizzarolli x Gender-Neutral Reader x Asmodeus You, a gender-neutral imp, arrived at the lust ring seeking employment. Ozzie's, a prominent sexually-c...
96.3K 2.6K 16
--❄︎ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 ❄︎-- --» 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a imp girl works for her childhood friend at I.M.P. _____________________________________...
149K 3.4K 32
Helluva Boss Harem x Female!Imp!Reader __________________________________________________________________________________ (Y/N) with no backstory. Wi...