𝑨𝒑𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆 I João Fél...

By urfavblondewriter

He called her his Aphrodite even tho she wasn't his. ☆ " I can call you my Aphrodite now. " ☆ What happens wh... More

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍 + 𝖲𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗌
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.

15.

125 3 0
By urfavblondewriter

Monday, 6 in the morning, my alarm started ringing and I hastily got out of bed and turned it off, looking out the window. In my field of vision was a gloomy and dark sky full of shades of gray, dirty colored clouds spreaded and almost completely covered the sky above the beautiful city. I opened the window and a strong breeze hit my face carrying a slight hint of cold, I immediately got goosebumps.

I closed the window and went to the bathroom. 

I slowly began to remove pieces of clothing leaving myself completely naked. I went to my mirror and watched my reflection.

Huge scars were outlined all over my body starting from my back, to my stomach and finally to my legs. I tied my hair in a ponytail and looked at myself a little better, there were dozens of purple-blue bruises on my neck.

My legs hurt and I felt very sluggish, physically I wasn't ready for anything. And there was even more chaos in my head. My mind was preoccupied with the events of the party and that stormy night for the past two days, I felt desperate. 

I spent the whole weekend crying and thinking, I was on the verge of insanity, and any normal person would have noticed that. My parents were very worried, but I didn't let them talk to me because I knew they would definitely take me to the doctor.I knew that I had done the worst thing and I completely regretted it, but by then it was already too late. 

I decided that I would have to talk to João and clear it up with him at school or I would go completely crazy.

I returned to the bathroom and entered the shower and turned the shower on as cold as possible. The touch of the cold water with my cold body sent shivers down my spine. I continued to shower, letting out heavy sighs due to the extreme cold. I finished and left the bathroom, I still had an hour and a half to get ready.

I put on a gray hoodie and black jeans to try to hide the scars he made. I sat down at the vanity and started to put on my makeup. I successfully covered all the hickies on my neck and did the rest of my makeup. Finally I put some mascara on my lashes and I got up from the vanity.

I brushed my hair and tied it in a ponytail. I took a backpack from the armchair and a bag with João's clothes, which he lent me. I went down the stairs and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. To my surprise, no one was there, so I simply made sandwiches and ate them in complete silence.

I finished eating and went to school.

_

I entered the school, arriving half an hour early and of course none of my friends were there. I walked down the hall and suddenly I felt my phone vibrate.

João

João

I'm waiting for u in the corridor  next to the history classroom.

Anastasia
k i'm coming

I closed my phone and walked to the place where he told me to.

I was just outside the history classroom when someone's hand grabbed my backpack and pulled me into a small corridor.

"What do you want to talk about Anastasia?" he asked leaning on the wall. His eyes were looking different, they were impossible to read.

"I-I want to say that I regret everything that happened and I don't want it to happen again, I feel terrible about it."

"Why?" he asked with a confusing look. "I tought you liked it, it's what we both wanted and don't try to hide it." he smirked.

"No I didn't, It was wrong."

"But it felt so right, huh Anastasia?" he was trying to play with my mind. The conversation was turning into something that I would never expect.

"João, I don't want to do nothing with you, I despise you and your stupid ego." I started to get furious.

"My aphrodite, that's not what you said that night, when you were so in love with me, begging me to give you more and screaming my name from the top of your lungs." my mind was flipping because of his words, he was so close to win the game he was playing. "I am just telling the truth Anastasia, remember how it felt being under my touch, remember , remember how I made u feel, remember everything my aphrodite, the best night of your life. You were so fucking in love with me!" he was getting closer to me.

I was stunned by his sudden behavior, I would never expect him to talk like that, his ego was litterally big like my house.I couldn't believe that it was him, that it was the same João that was worried about me, the same guy that would die to save someone.I would never believe that a great soul like him could turn into a devil with only lust in his eyes. He was proud of himself, so full of himself, like he just won the war.

I felt sadness filling my heart, I was sad to see someone that I have loved, and probably still love, behave so different to me, I knew I needed to end things between us.

"But I was so fucking drunk too!" I snapped at him. "Fuck you João, I hate you and your big ego-" "Shh, calm down." he said grabing a strand of my hair and tucking it behind my ear.

I was on the verge of tears, I regretted everything, I regretted sleeping with him, getting drunk, coming to that party and meeting him at all.

I slapped him with tears streaming down my cheeks. But he showed no trace of emotion, his gaze was so emotionless and cold.

"S-stop doing this!You h-have changed a lot and I c-can't believe you're the same person a loved before, I regret everything João and fuck you!" I sobbed as I drop a bag of his belongings on the floor head, I couldn't take it anymore.

_

I arrived at the English class after a long make up cleaning session in the bathrom and of course I had to sit next to him. But I still tried to change it and went to the teacher to try to ask her to switch seats.

"Miss Almeida, can I please switch my seat, I don't want to sit next to João anymore." I asked her.

"Why Anastasia, I thought you two were best friends?" she asked in response. "The things have changed, can I please switch seats with someone?" I literally begged her.

"It's okay," she got up and started looking for a person for me to switch seats with "Sarah, please switch seats with Anastasia so she can sit next to Brian." she announced.

João's gaze turned to me, I could see anger in his eyes, but I didn't care either, I was done with him.

Sarah immediately got up and carried her backpack to the place where I had been sitting until now and I went to my new seat which was in the back row next to Brian. I put my backpack down and immediately started talking to him.

"How are u Anastasia?" he asked me.

"Bad, you're actually the first person that asked me that, thanks."

"What happened between u and João, I thought u guys were like a thing?" he questioned me.

"It's kind of hard for me to talk about it-" I sighed "I'm sorry, if u don't wanna talk about it, it's ok, I understand." he said looking straight at my eyes.

We continued to talk and we laughed non-stop, I felt better next to him, I looked towards João many times and I realized that he had been looking at us the whole time and, there was anger and jealousy in his eyes again, but I didn't care, I promised that it was the last time I cried because of him.

_

The class ended and Catarina and I walked together to the next one.

"Soo, what happened between you and João?"

"I'm done with him." I said it coldly.

"What do you mean?" she was confused. "We had an argument before class, he played mind games with me."

"What do you mean by mind games?" she asked with a more confusing look than before.

"So I wanted to end it all and I said I regret everything, but he tried to talk me into how I loved it and told me to remember how I screamed his name and begged him for more, and to remember how I felt his thing in me and then I started crying, slapped him and left."

"That piece of shit made u cry again!I can't believe it, how can he be so heartless!" she stopped and started thinking about something.

"Shit!" she said, her face was very worried and at that moment I didn't know what to think. "did you, like, use protection?" she asked me in awe.

"fuck, idk. I don't want to be pregnant" I whispered, a tear started running down my cheek.

"This is a big problem." I removed the tear. "okay, we will buy a pregnancy test and you will do it after school, just stay calm." I nodded my head.

"I need to go, see you later." she waved and disapeared. "and don't be worried,"

"I'll try." I waved back and watched as she entered a classroom that was down the hall.

_

Our second class finished and everyone from our friend Group was located at one table.

I tapped Miguel's hand and his head turned in my direction.

"Miguel, can we talk?" I asked him, whispering in his ear.

He nodded his head and we got away from our friends.

"I know that you saw the photo I'm so sorry-" he started to apologize but I interrupted him. "It's okay, I think we need to end this, It's becoming very toxic, I hope you understand."

"Yeah I do, I'm so sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry our relationship ends like this, I know I'm the worst boyfriend ever but I just hope that you aren't angry on me, I'm really sorry."

"I know but we will stay friends, promise?" he nodded and I immediately gave him a hug.

"Thanks Miguel."

"And sorry again." he returned the hug.

We walked to the table together and both sat in our seats.

"At least you apologized." I whispered as he continued the conversation with Luis.

_

After the school finished, Catarina and I met up in the parking lot, we both sat in her car
and she drove us to the closest shopping mall in the city.

"Okay, I'll be fast." I said closing her car door.

I got inside of the mall and searched for the nearest pharmacy, to buy the pregnancy test. I located it, put the hoodie over my head and went inside hoping that I will not see anyone I know. I searched the whole store and couldn't find it, so I decided to ask the pharmacist at the cashier.

"Excuse me, do you have-" I was so ashamed to ask " pregnancy test?"

"Yes, which one do you need?" she asked me.

"The most accurate possible."

The worker grabbed a test from behind.

"10 euros." she said.

I handed her the money and she gave me the test, I immediately placed it in backpack and started walking over to the exit, but when I turned my head i saw a person looking at me.

"Is that you Anastasia?" Clara, João's mom asked me.

I immediately panicked but it was late, she saw me.

"Yes, how are you mrs. Félix?" I hated saying his name.

"I'm good Stasi, what are you doing here, were you buying something?"

"Umm, I needed pain medicine, I have a headache." Of course I didn't want to tell her how her son possibly made me pregnant so i came up with a lie.

"Oh, are you okay now?" she worriedly asked me. " Yes, thanks for asking, i'm sorry but I need to go back home."

"Okay, and you can always call me Clara," she gave me a hug.

"Goodbye!" I said exiting the store bedore she could even say something.

_

"Okay, now we need to wait 10 minutes to see the results." Catarina said placing the two tests on a towel.

When I bought the test, I left the mall and Catarina and I came here, to my house, to get it done. I was verry worried at the moment.

My leg was constantly tapping on the concrete floor nervously, waiting for the results while cracking my fingers. Catarina saw that I was nervous and she placed a hand on my shoulder, consoling me.

That 10 minutes lasted like 10 hours, I was so anxious and scared of the possible result that time passed slower than ever.

"Can you look at them before me, I'm scared." I asked Catarina and she nodedd in response.

Around two minutes later the alarm that Catarina set went off, which meant that the results are done.She showed me a thumbs up to signal that everything is going to be okay and turned around the tests.

Uncomfortable silence filled the room as she was looking at the results, I didn't have the audacity to open my eyes and look at the test, I was to weak for that.

"Thank God I don't have to be a godmother this early!" she broke the silence, telling me the news that I am not pregnant.

I took the tests from her hands and looked at them, they were both negative, thank God.

"Thank God u are not pregnant, if the results were positive, that motherfucker would suffer because he made u unhappy, he still will but not that much." she consoled me again and I was thankful that the results were negative, so thankful.

_______

I'm so sorry for not posting but I was very busy and my cousin was at mine again, I went to a vacation, a lot of stuff happened but I'm here now.The big time skip is happening after this chapter!Thank you for reading and please vote, comment and leave recommendations!

urfavblondewriter loves you😘

<333

(also not proof read!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.9K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
424K 10.7K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
598K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...