The Mystic 13

By theabug05

A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This... More

Info
First Day 1
First Day 2
First Day 3
First Day 4
First Day 5
First Day 6
The Trauma Floor Chat
Powers
Nightmares
Unintended Discoveries Pt 1
Unintended Discoveries Pt 2
Unintended Discoveries Pt 3
The Next Day
Following
Dangerous Smiles
confessions
'Brother'
The Bond
Han River
The Calm Before the Storm
Why
5.
4.
3.
2.
1.
Epilogue
Prequel
Authors Note
Author's Note

Unexpected Words

1.1K 48 9
By theabug05

Woozi P.O.V

I tapped on Hoshi's arm to get his attention. He looked up from putting on his shoes with a smile.

"Do you think they'll like me?" He stood up and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Of course they will. How could they not? You're amazing." He backed up a bit so I could sign. I smiled knowing that he never missed a detail.

"I disagree. I'm a broken record." He frowned at my words.

"No. You're not. You're amazing and those guys get it. The group chat is called the trauma floor for a reason. There will not be a single guy in that room that won't understand. Sure they don't know what you've been through but that doesn't matter because we've all been through hell. Also, you won't always be this way. There will come a day when you're able to talk again. Till then if no one else does, I will always have your back. Understand?" I nodded at the blonde-headed boy in front of me. I was thankful for him.

"You mean it?" I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to talk to him so badly but I just couldn't. It made me angry that I couldn't. For the first time in years, I wanted someone to hear my voice but no matter how hard I tried, no words came out.

"I do. Also, stop being mad that you can't talk to me yet. We just met yesterday. The fact that you do want to talk to me, means a lot. Don't be so hard on yourself. Now, put on your shoes so we can go meet the others." I nodded and sat down to put on my shoes. At that moment, I wondered what the hell I could've done in my past life to meet a guy like Hoshi. From the moment we'd met, he'd been so kind and understanding with me. I stood up again. He looked down at me, wondering if I was going to sign something.

"I need a cigarette." Hoshi chuckled and nodded

"Okay. I'll text Seungcheol Hyung and let him know that we'll be down there in a few." I nodded before grabbing my keys and cigarettes. "Come on. I'll go with you and grab a hoodie. It's cold."

"I don't know where one is. I haven't fully unpacked." He walked over to his bed and grabbed one of his.

"Here take this one. You're broad but it's big so it should fit." I hummed a thanks before slipping it over my head. I frowned when I saw that he didn't have one.

"Won't you be cold?" He shook his head.

"No. I'll be okay."

"Fine but I'm not taking care of you if you get a cold." He chuckled.

"It's okay. I have you to keep me warm. Let's go." I couldn't help but smile. We left our dorm after that and headed downstairs. After I smoked a cigarette, we went back inside and headed toward the elevator. Hoshi leaned against it and sighed. I was gonna try to say something. I had to do it. I'd known the guy all of a day and a half but I wanted him to hear me.

"H-hoshi?" It took everything and it came out in a whisper but he looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Did you... just talk?" I tried again but nothing came out. All I could do was nod. "Wow. You told me last night that you haven't spoken in 8 years."

"I haven't. I don't know how I did that." He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. He pressed his lips to my ear.

"Thank you, Hyung. Thank you for trying for me." He whispered. He rubbed my head gently as the elevator doors opened. I decided at that moment to try again.

"Th-thank you f-for making me w-want to." My words came out in a whisper once again but Hoshi heard me. The look on his face made me want to try harder. I had never wanted to talk as much as I did at that moment. I wanted to keep seeing his face light up like it did. I wanted to keep seeing his beautiful smile. I wanted it so badly.

"It's not that you don't want to talk. It was the people trying to force you too. That's going to change here. No one is going to force you to talk. Take your time and only talk to the people that you want to." I nodded as we came up to the door. It looked like most of everyone was inside. I guess Hoshi could tell I was anxious because he turned me to face him.

"Hey, look at me. You're safe here. I promise." I nodded at him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I got you." After he said that, he opened the door. Everyone looked up at us. I looked around to see that only Seungcheol Hyung and Jeonghan Hyung were missing. Hoshi slid his hand down my arm and grabbed my wrist.

"Guys, this is Woozi Hyung. He's nervous so be gentle with him." Everyone smiled before nodding. Hoshi hadn't lied the day before. Everyone introduced themselves in sign language. That alone made me relax a bit. We sat down beside Joshua. I took out my phone and texted Hoshi.

Hoshi

Wooz
Could you not tell guys about me talking yet?

Hoshi
Sure.
But why?

Wooz
Favoritism

Hoshi
Oh please
You're cute
Don't worry about it 
No one will care
But as you wish Hyung

Wooz
It's gonna take me some time to be able to talk all the time.
Just those few words took everything
And they came out in a whisper

Hoshi
Don't worry Hyung
I'm honored that I was the first in 8 years
I find it interesting tho
Because you've only known me a day and a half

Wooz
Idk
I just feel like I want to
I want you to hear me
Even if it's a whisper

I looked up from my phone to see a smile on his face. Everyone had gone quiet and was looking at us. Hoshi was the one to speak

"Yes guys?" They all shared a look with each other.

"It's just that, we've never seen you smile like that. I mean we didn't talk last year but I'm sure most of us saw you around and none of us have ever seen your face glow like that." The boy known as Seungkwan said. The others shook their head in agreement.

"You haven't seen me all summer. Maybe I changed."

"Hoshi, I saw you yesterday morning and you weren't glowing like that." Joshua said. I decided to speak up or well sign up.

"We were texting." Hoshi shook his head but I decided to continue. " I talked to him." Joshua raised an eyebrow.

"You mean you signed something to him?" I shook my head and took a breath.

"No. I talked to him with my voice. Just a while ago. I stuttered and it came out in a whisper but I did. Hoshi is glowing like that because he feels happy that he was the first person I've talked to in 8 years" Everyone was shocked by my words.

"You met him yesterday." Dk said. I nodded.

"That's the weird part. I met him yesterday yet I so badly wanted him to hear my voice. I forced myself to speak." I turned to look at Hoshi and saw that his face was glowing with happiness. I smiled to myself.

"That's interesting but I suppose that's the thing about selectively mute. You speak if you want someone to hear you bad enough. For whatever reason it may be, I'm glad that he makes you feel safe enough that you can talk to him." Seungkwan spoke. I smiled as I noticed the way Vernon was looking at him. His eyes were bright with curiosity as Seungkwan talked. He was a lot like me. He stood back and observed.

"Maybe, one day I'll be able to talk to all of you." They all smiled and nodded. I'd been so busy talking to the guys that I hadn't noticed Hoshi slip his arm around my waist. It was a small gesture but it spoke volumes to me. He didn't want to force me to do anything. He just wanted me to be comfortable. The door opened after that. Seungcheol Hyung was smiling but Jeonghan Hyung was not. Seungcheol Hyung waved his hand, motioning us not to ask. Jeonghan Hyung sat down beside me and Seungcheol Hyung sat down by Dino.

"So, what are we talking about?" Seungcheol Hyung asked.

"We're talking about Woozi Hyung. He talked." Dino said, smiling up at his Hyung. Jeonghan Hyung and Seungcheol Hyung turned to me with wide eyes.

"Really?" I nodded at Jeonghan Hyung's question. A smile slid onto his face. "Who did you talk to?" Hoshi tightened his grip around my waist and smiled.

"Hoshi?" It was Seungcheol Hyung who asked that. I smiled to myself. Hoshi looked at me and nodded. I tried a couple of times but it didn't come out till the third. I took a breath. Hoshi leaned over and pressed his lips to my ear.

"It's okay if you can't but just try. There is no safer place." Everyone was watching us with a smile. They could feel it just as much as me and Hoshi could. They could feel the air around us.

"Y-yes... H-hoshi." Everyone had shocked expressions on their faces.

"That's crazy. How are you...?" I shrugged my shoulders before trying again.

"I don't know. I-I wish I had an e-explanation." Hoshi leaned in to talk to me again.

"Good job, baby."

************************

Sooo precious. My soonhoon heart🥺🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 4.3K 71
SVT members x y/n PG Angst Fluff Smut *Smut imagines will have ✨ in the title Most of these imagines began as random chapters to FFs I started but go...
36.8K 1.1K 38
when they meets each others and small feelings started to grow. and eventually they fall in love. will they be able to be always together. well some...
502K 14.9K 58
The Sexual tension between your forced fiancé who is in fact your best friends boyfriend. How in the hell will the pan out? 18+ [Story includes stro...
19.7K 629 44
❝I've liked you since i met you.❞ _ Hi and welcome ! Before you read make sure to check every part that you read. MAKE SURE to read in the correct o...