It started with an Accident...

By ChhaviGupta51

In a twist of fate, an accident intertwines the lives of two individuals on opposite ends of the emotional sp... More

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Untitled Part 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 14

1K 212 58
By ChhaviGupta51

Ron's POV

" That would be awesome, shall we go?? " I asked with a smile.

" Yeah, just give me five minutes, please. " She said and went upstairs, Manik followed her.

Lovesick puppy! Idiot! Why  doesn't he accept that he loves Roshni, once and for all?

She took me to Pal lake garden, one of the places which she liked.  But she looked very nervous.

I wanted to tell her that it was me but she interrupted me and said that I deserved someone smart beautiful and elegant as she was not good enough for me.

She was so sweet and straightforward. I wanted to ease her tension but in my style.

" But I really love you. " I said in my style.

" What?? Raj Ji?? I am sorry, what are you saying?" She asked again.

" I said, I love you, you are so cute. Sweet little foolish girl. " I said grinning from ear to ear.

" Sweet little foolish girl? And you love me?? Wait!! Why are you talking like Ron Ji all of a sudden?  " She asked.

" First of all, Ji doesn't go well with Ron and his image. So it's just Ron !! Secondly, I am talking like Ron, because I am Ron,  my sweet little girl... " I said. She smiled and relaxed.

" Why did you come as Raj Ji? "

" Because I wanted that stupid Manik to get insecure, he wouldn't have allowed me anywhere near you after I shut myself with you in your room.  And as it is, Raj is the marriage type, I am not. I don't know why, but now I take you more like a cute sister than just a girl to flirt with. Raj likes Myra but is so angry right now that he doesn't even want to hear her or Manik's name. So I had to come.

" Thanks, so can I call you bhaiya?? "  She asked with a smile.

" No!! It doesn't go with my image. " I said with a shocked expression but liked the way she asked sweetly.

" Bhai?? Bro? "

" You are really irritating and adamant. Ok, but don't call me all that in front of others, Ron is fine. "  I said and she nodded with a smile.

I asked her the reason for being so upset, she shook her head but a few frustrated tears rolled down her face, I was shocked. When I insisted, she told me everything hesitantly. It was so shocking, I was really angry at the insensitivity of the mob.

" Tell me something, did he accept that he loves you, not Myra?" I asked.

" Yes!! " she nodded.

Oh, God!! Thank you, so much.

" Great!! Awesome! And you love him?? "  I asked.

" No!! " she said making an angry face.

" What?? "

" I heard the whole conversation between all of you. I heard what he was saying. " She said and burst into tears again.

Such A cute little fool.

I hugged her to calm down and said, " Don't cry, someone might beat me.m, thinking that I did something to make you cry. " And the very next moment, I got a tight punch.

Ouch!!

" What the hell!! " I yelled and turned to punch back and saw Manik.

I know you have a right to punch me but not in this situation, if she is my sister now, I should punch you as well.

" Manik?? Why the hell did you punch me?? " I asked.

" What do you think you were doing?? " He asked pulling her away from me.

" What was going on, Raj?? "  He asked.

" We were talking, what is your problem?? " I asked.

" How dare you touch her?? " He glared at me.

" She doesn't have a problem with it, why are you shouting?? Roshni, I just hugged you, do you think there is any problem with that? " I asked her. She shook her head and Manik was shocked they both had a very heated argument.

And finally, he accepted that he loved Roshni and wanted to marry her, not Myra.

  Roshni was still angry as he was concerned about everyone's feelings but not hers. She was so angry that she freed him of her responsibility and refused to talk to him.

" Roshni, please... Understand. "

" No there is no need to make me understand anything, I have already understood.  Mr. Manik Shah, I relieve you of anything that is...was between us. Please don't ever come to meet me. I can't tolerate this drama anymore. Please, don't ever talk to me again. " She said and rushed away.

Oh, God!!! Wow!! She was good. It was much needed.

" Roshni!! Wait! "

Just then I gave a punch to Manik. After all she is my sister.

" You idiot, what have you done?? Nothing would have happened if you had told me everything about your feelings for Myra and Roshni to all of us. Now go after her, or I would go. " I said.   We drove to her hostel.

We called her but she ignored our calls.

We tried to go into the hostel,
But the warden didn't allow us to talk to her. She told us to come on the next day.

We came back, and Viren shouted at Manik for going without informing him, he apologized to Viren and said there was an emergency in the office.

Viren also asked me about my date I said that though I liked her, she likes someone else, so there was no point in thinking about her. And that she called me bhaiya (brother). He nodded and went to his room for sleeping.

Well, I assured Manik that I will talk to her and make her understand.  But he was shocked as to why would she listen to me if she didn't listen to him.

" You idiot!!!  For how many years do you know me and my twin??" I said and wiggled my eyes.

" RON??? "

" Yes, the one and only?? " I grinned.

" Oh, God!! I felt that Raj was behaving a bit weirdly when we were in the garden. "  He said.

I just laughed.

" Whom did she call as bhaiya, you or Raj?? "  Manik asked.

He is such an idiot!!

" Me!! But how does that matter? If I am her brother, then he also becomes that finally. "  I said and he nodded.

" Ron, why did you come as Raj?"

"  I came here to get the truth out of you. To make you insecure so that you come out and accept the whole thing. I understand your point of view as well. But you got to see that she has only you. And now me as well. "  I said. He hugged me and said he would do something in the morning.

I went to one of the rooms and the haveli started to haunt me once again. I was going to the guest room and passed the room that belonged to Mahi, I just could not move for a few minutes and recalled many things and felt a lot of emotions.

I shook my head to get rid of that haunting feeling and went to the guest room. But I knew that I needed to do something now.

It was early morning when Viren and I got ready to go back to Delhi, he asked us to go after breakfast but we had to go.

He hugged me and I asked him if he wanted me to stay. But he denied my help, so we came back.

So I sorted out that somehow, Manik will not get married to Myra. Now all I had to do was convince Raj for the wedding. But he was too upset to talk about anything.

😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Please don't worry, the suspense will start getting revealing in chapter 22.

So please wait, I need to show the important scenes in between.

Please vote, comment share and follow.

Take care have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 87.5K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) โFor the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
8.5K 246 36
When two meet chaos is bound to happen ........ A LOVELY CHAOS๐Ÿ’• Both are similar as well as different at same time๐Ÿคจ ........ They except each other...
368K 18.9K 46
โ๐‡๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌโž. Sahil Mirza. When he attended his cousin's wedding, h...
1.7M 92.2K 59
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, โShaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.โž (Marriage and children benefit only...