𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 ~ 𝐉...

By Blu_Is_Infinite

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚. ✧ ˚  ·    . 𝘾𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙛 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨. *. * · *ੈ✩‧₊˚... More

𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙛
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

2.3K 82 2
By Blu_Is_Infinite

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

chapter four

" voice mail "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆

Tallulla didn't know what happened that Sunday night after the game, but from what she could deduce from the amount of booze that was spilled on the counter and the photos that definitely did not get edited, was that she had a fun night. She woke up that Monday with a pounding headache and a text to Rebecca that stated that she could not come in the next morning because she had a dentist appointment.

A dentist appointment that did not exist. 

She groaned as she woke up, feeling the effects of last night swallow her. The girls head pounded as she got up and stretched, trying to block her eyes from the too-bright lights. She moved to her bathroom doing her morning routine, a fat piss, wash her face, makeup, and get dressed. To her wardrobe of choice today (tan sweater, baggy jeans, and a detective esc gray jacket) she also added sunglasses for the indoor lights that seemed to shine especially bright today.

Today was going to be a very long day of trying to not act hungover at work.

ONE LONG WALK TO WORK LATER

Tallulla decided Ted was talking too loud as he explained something that seemed too complicated on the whiteboard. His voice also sounded way too happy for the morning, and that was coming from Tallulla of all people. She sluggishly sipped a hot black coffee through a straw and adjusted her sunglasses as Ted erased all the bits of red marker he had drawn.

"Now, you might be wondering why'd I draw all that up there just to erase it. And that is because I believe in symbolic gestures." Lasso explained.

Coach Beard yawned as he spoke, "As do I." 

"Wow. What time you get home last night?" Ted questioned his tiredness, looking appalled.

"Didn't."

"Haha, nice." Tallulla extended a fist bump to which Bread hit weakly.

"No, that is not nice Miss Sunglasses on a Monday indoors McGee. So you might as well be called M. Night Shyamalan because I expect a good story with hopefully a twist ending." Ted sighed, "Now, look, our whole offense right now is all give-and-go. Give the ball to Jamie and everyone else can go to hell. So, I am officially on the prowl for any new ideas, you hear?"

A small noise could be heard from the corner of the room, Tallulla turned to see Nate about to take out the bin. "Natey, you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?" Tallulla questioned her usually non-confrontational attitude out the door with her hangover.

"No. Uhhhh, so ehh uhhh. No. No. God, no. Never mind, I'm sorry." Nate's nervous attitude spilled out of him. 

"Fuck's sake mate, spit it out?"  Tallulla almost shouted.

Nate fumbled about for a second, "Okay, right. Sorry Fitz, um sorry. Well, it's..." He reached in his pocket, "No, other pocket. It's just something that I thought of..." He pulled papers out of his pocket, crumbling them back when he saw it wasn't the one he was looking for, "Sorry, Jesus. No, that one. Here." He tried handing it to the girl.

"What the fuck do I want it for, he's the manager." She refused the paper. It was obvious to say that Tallulla wasn't her usually happy-go-lucky self. 

"Right, sorry. You know what, it's not even very good. It's probably really bad. It's embarrassing even. I just--" Ted cut him off and took the orange piece of paper in his hand.

"Sorry, Nate." Ted apologized. "I have a real tricky time hearing folks that don't believe in themselves."

"What's the condition called?" Okay, so Tallulla might still be a wee bit drunk from last night. Beard shushed her and pretended to listen in to Nate, Tallulla mimicking his actions as Ted asked, "I'm gonna ask you real quick again. Do you think this idea will work?" 

"Yeah, I do." Nate admitted bashfully.

Beard fell to the ground as Ted covered his ears yelling, "Woah! Why you screaming at us Nate?"

"Beard are you okay?" Tallulla asked thinking Beard had fallen over for real, "Do you need a medic?"

"Hey Tallulla, how bout' you go to the training room a little early?" Beard spoke, getting the nod of approval from Ted out of the corner of his eye.

"Yeah alright." Tallulla agreed.

She moved out of the room, going the extra long way for some reason. Slowly moving down the hallway, laughing at a plant on the way, getting some strange looks from passers-by. She moved to the locker room, spotting Sam first who spotted her and her glasses, cheekily. 

"I see that you're hungover," Sam told her as she sat down.

She faked an offended expression, "Now why would you say that?"

"Because while you were drunk you said these glasses were your Iron Man glasses, because while you wore them you were a billionaire, philanthropist, genius, and playboy. The next day you were still wearing them, and you've worn them ever since when you're hungover." Sam explained to her, making her blush slightly pink from her drunken actions.

"Well, I have no memory of that."

"I'm sure you don't." Sam laughed, before sighing and continuing. "So... what did you do last night? Not edit photos I suppose?"

"I have no memory of that either if I'm being honest. All I know is that I woke up in my flat with the worst hangover in my life. I don't remember leaving and I don't remember drinking, but the cover story is that I had a dental procedure that's why I'm loopy and wearing sunglasses, okay?" Tallulla told him, smiling slightly.

Sam sighed but nodded along, "You know it's quite dangerous to get blackout drunk." 

"Not if I didn't go out." The ginger rebutted knowing full well the boy was right.

"That's the thing though, you don't know if you didn't go out, cause you don't remember." Sam rolled his eyes.

"Yes... I'm sure my drunk outs will come back to bite me in the ass." The redhead spoke sarcastically. 

Sam barked out a laugh as he moved to go out on the pitch, Tallulla following his way. She grabbed her camcorder when they walked past her office, turning it on with a click and going back on her journey to the pitch, settling in the grass once they made it out. 

She laid down in the grass, looking up at the blue sky. Blue. It was her favorite color. It could be so joyful your so sad at the same time. A nice bright blue like the sky could be very happy and bright. But a deep blue like say the ocean could be beautiful but so sorrowful. Blue was such an interesting color. Complicated in a way, green or red never could be.

A buzz could be heard from Tallulla's phone as Ted used his whistle to get the boys together, they must have been trying out Nate's new play or something. Tallulla looked at her phone sitting up. It was a voicemail from a random number. Who would call her that wasn't already saved in her contacts, she had Roy, Sam, Rebecca, Ted, and even Coach Beard's number in her phone. They were her only friends. 

She clicked on the message and held the phone up to her ears.

"Hey Tally, got your message from last night. Just wanted to say that me and the band will be in town tonight till next week and would love it if you played some guitar for us, our lead just quit on us and I know you're the best around. Hopefully, I'll see you tonight. This is Joe by the way." The message ended.

"Oh god." Tallulla thought, "What did I do last night?"

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆

Blu Speaks!

No Blu speaks today... to tired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.9K 53
(𝘠! 𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘞𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙧...
144K 5.1K 54
In which an American sports photographer for an English football team is finally made to feel like part of the team by an American coach and the team...
75.2K 2.7K 49
"can you see right through me?" rain perez, a social media star tired of creating a false reality online for her followers and wanting to branch out...
1K 57 3
As all the attention turns to AFC Richmond's star player, he starts to turn his attention to Rebecca Welton's star assistant but she seems to be the...