Life with the Avengers

By Maki1313b

Life with the Avengers is definitely not easy. But how is the everyday life of the young y/n? Unfortunately... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 8

7 3 0
By Maki1313b

I rush into the tower and gasp. "I was just followed by a man up to the tower," I say nervously.

Pete Parker:
"What did he look like? I'm going to take a walk around the block in a moment and see if I can catch him," says Peter.

Tony Stark:
"Hmm. Did you recognize him? Let's have a look at the surveillance footage," Tony suggests.

Bruce Banner:
"Maybe he just happened to take the same path and then moved on." Bruce tries to calm me down.

Bucky Barnes:
"Do you think it was someone from our past?" Bucky asks cautiously. And inadvertently said that we had worked together for Hydra.

Steve Rogers:
"Maybe you just imagined it." Steve wants to defuse the situation.

Pietro Maximoff:
"You can sleep with me tonight if you don't feel safe," Pietro offers.

Wanda Maximoff:
"You think it was a rapist? Or a maniac who wanted to murder you." Wanda unintentionally scares you.

Natasha Romanoff:
"Don't worry. We'll find him. You're safe here. Besides, I'm with you." Nat says with a smile.

Clinton Barton:
"Any idea who that might be? That means there's a night shift tonight." Clint sighs.

Sam Wilson:
"You must have a secret admirer." Sam laughs.

Thor Odinson:
"Loki?! Do you have anything to do with this?" Thor asks immediately.

Loki Laufeyson:
"Come here. First I'll make you something to eat after this shock. And then you calmly tell me what happened. That's how my mother always did it to me when I was worried." Loki says caringly.

Nick Fury:
"I'll call some agents right away to take care of it," says Nick.

Pepper Potts:
"Oh dear, I'll call Happy right away. He'll make sure he doesn't come in here," explains Pepper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
18.1K 316 22
Your Lucius malfoys daughter your whole life is planned out serve the dark lord become a death eater...is it really? It all changes just by a boy Ha...
180K 18.5K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...