YOU AND ME

Oleh Winsa121

A love story of two people...who are separated in childhood... But will they meet again?.. If they met again... Lebih Banyak

Intro
Goodbye??
Family🤗
It's Time for you.. 💕
Villain🤔
Love at first sight🤔
First impression 😉
Promise..
Not an update...
Chocolate Thief 🍫
Coffee☕
You😍
The kiss😘
Memory☺
Winnie💕
Love is a lie.. 🙂
Love❤
Reality 😳
Truth☺
Read it
Characters
First meet🤗
Remember 🤔
A Chance☺
Rival🤨
kidnap 😋
Trip🤗
Us❤
A Night🌃
kisses 💋
Emma's marriage ☺
A little 🔞

Gang 🤗

607 18 13
Oleh Winsa121

In this journey of life, Each one of us will cross through the paths called Friendship and love....
Which will play a key role in shaping us as a person....
Some of those friendship may last till our childhood....
Some may Even last till our college days....
While Some may even last until our breath....

May 1990                                                            

Akira, Arjin, Dev, jaden, fourth are the best gang in their school,They all are equally talented and funny in their own ways and not to mention they are the bestest buddies to each other.. Their school days passed in a flick of a moment.Without even them noticing the time. .

It's their farewell day celebration in school, from tomorrow everything will change....Everyone will have their own life, and worriers. This is the last day of them called as a Gang together. With this thoughts in mind, The gang sat under The Neem tree at their school ground in Silence...

Dev: Is this the last day for all of us to spend time together like this ?? Are we never going to meet each other again??

Jaden : Waaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!! 😭😭

*jaden's Dramatic scream made them all collectively to close their ears*Save their ear drums🥺🥺*

Fourth: Guys... 🥺 I wanna say sorry for the times, I irritated you.. I just did it for fun. Who did thought we will part away like this *said forth with tears pooled in his eyes🥺*

Jaden : Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! 😭😭. . Gu.. Guys.. (hiccups) .. Di... Did.. U.. uu.. all... a.. ate🥺🥺??

Arjin, Dev, Akira :😳🧐🤨

Fourth: I swear Jaden... Stop Thinking about eating Or I will kill you with my own hands.. Just shut it... 😠

Arjin: Offoo!! Guys just stop !! you are talking like we are stepping in squid game Or something.....

Jaden : G..Guys.. I.. I.. Lo... Love.. A.. All.. O.. F..... Uuuuuuu😭😭😭😭

Akira : Jaden don't make it more dramatic than it already is. And all of you stop saying this is our last day as gang Or something.. We are going to be together as long as we can.. And I will make sure of that..

Dev : But in reality it isn't possible you know right... So many best friends have parted ways.. Even my own brothers as well..

Arjin : Yah making promises to stay together is easy.. But it is practically not possible.

Akira : Well we can make that possible.. All I need is all of you guys support.. We have that strong relation among us, This is what will make it possible.
I will make schedule for us to meet together from time to time.. Until we grow old together... So will all of you be with me in this? ?

*This idea and word from their friend made all of them to smile together*

*Akira Extended his hand forward followed by others*

Akira : So I Akira and my friends promise in the presence of our beloved Neem tree that all of my gang will be meeting from time to time.Even though we may have our own works.. Still that will never be an excuse for us to be together..

Arjin, Dev, jaden, fourth : we promise!!!

Jaden : Shall we eat then?? 🥺🥺

Arjin : JADENNNNNN!!!!!!

So under that Neem tree .. Which has seen many batches of students , Grow,learn,laugh, cry and smile..was also able to see this little gang make their promise to stay together until they get old..

(Neem tree be like good luck fellas😇...)

*As promised our beloved gang made sure they had regular meetings.. But as The time grows.. Their meetings weren't that regular,U know chasing life,But they never stopped their get together*

*Time being the Usian bolt it is... During it's run our mighty gang members grown from fiesty teenagers to Talented young man.. With them creating their respective families .....
( Author be : yup u guys guessed it right they all got married and have beautiful children😌) *

December 2003                                                 

*In Akira's farm house ( our beloved gang is Currently celebrating get together with their families after not meeting for 3 years ) *

Arjin : Cheers for our 18 years of friendship Everyone🤗 🤗

*All of them cheered👏👏 when Arjin spoke on stage.....There families are having a Dance night today*

Arjin : Ok.. Ok.. So all of you are ready for today's star of the night??

Akira : Actually it's Star's of the night..

Arjin : Ohhh...Well I was only aware of a solo performance but I guess I'm going to be surprised...

Akira : Oh well...That U are going to be....

Arjin : So everyone put your hands together for our next performance..

*The lights went Dim..With only a blue light embracing the stage... Everyone one of the families are in anticipation, when silence took over the entire area. *

*The song starts ( Dangerous by Michael Jackson) and the lights shones on a little handsome boy on stage, Standing With a Signature pose of Michael Jackson*

                      (Our HerooOO🥳)

Isn't he freaking cute... 💘
So This is the 5 year old cutiee brightyy who is on stage....
He is a born performer Guys....

*  The little bright's performance made people to Scream out of  their lungs and whistles Spread the area as our Hero performs to "Dangerous"*

Audience(All family members) : Goooo Brighttttttyyyyyyyy....🥳🥳

(* Author : Guys,Guys...Don't Scream I'm writing na....
Family members : f**k off ...( pushes me away🥺🥺🥺) )

Did u guys had any such gang in school/college life?? Cause those are the people and memories which we should always cherish🥰🥰.....

I wish this chapter of mine reminded of ur frnds to u....If u are still under graduation than u still have time to create a lot of memories❤

In Next chapter let's meet our another Gorgeous Hero😌😚😘 Don't forget to Vote and comment ( Share ur thoughts )

- with love
Nani❤

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

126K 7.6K 70
Currently under major editing BrightWinDay AU ❤️ After marrying his Best Friend, who is also happened to be a Bollywood big superstar Win Metawin, B...
157K 11.3K 32
Tine wakes up in a hospital one day after a car accident with no recollection of the last 3 years of his life. His boyfriend, Sarawat, is nowhere to...
112K 4.4K 19
What will happen when Bright comes back after 3 yrs to Win (his wife) and their kid Light? Will Win accept him? Will his son be able to make his mom...
290K 11.5K 37
‪ [COMPLETED] - a story where Bright and Win are childhood bestfriends, but Bright has no idea that Win secretly loves him in a romantic way ever sin...