π‘΄π’š π‘°π’π’…π’Šπ’‚π’ π‘Ύπ’Šπ’‡π’†π’š...

By purpleu9597

Jeongukk and Taehyungi are finally married. Let's see how their journey goes. The story of an newly married c... More

✧INTRODUCTION ✧
✧1✧
✧2✧(M)
✧3✧
✧4✧
✧5✧
✧6✧
✧7✧(M)
✧8✧
✧9✧
✧10✧
✧11✧
✧12✧
✧13✧(M)
✧14✧
✧15✧
✧16✧
✧17✧
✧18✧
✧19✧
✧20✧
✧21✧
✧22✧
✧23✧
✧24✧
✧25✧
✧26✧
✧28✧
✧29✧
✧30✧
Epilogue
✧Bonus✧
✧ Special Chapter ✧
O MY GOD

✧27 ✧

2.9K 121 6
By purpleu9597

6th and 7thmonth of pregnancy......

Tae is sitting on the bed in crisscross position while pouting looking at her husband who is getting ready for the office cause he got an important meeting to attend. Well in normal time he would tell his business partners to come to the house and do the meeting in the home office it this meeting is really important.....but not more than his wifey tho.

Jeongukk turned around to look at his baby to see her pouting with one hand under the baby bump while looking at him cutely. Jeongukk chuckled when she made a grabby hands towards him and immediately when to her. He picked her up slowly not to startle or hurt the baby which is inside his tiny baby's tummy.

Tae clinged onto him like koala with her legs around his torso and arms around his neck pecking his cheek, snuggling into the neck.

"Let's get my baby fluffy ready for the office yeah.!" Jeongukk said while kissing her chubby cheeks which became even chubbier due to pregnancy. He bit them softly and made his way towards the closet as tae already showered before.

Well yeah Jeongukk is taking tae along with him to office cause what if something happened when he is not with tae and what if tae need him and he isn't there. So yeah that is why he is taking tae with him to office.

Tae made her sit on a cushion that is in the closet and started looking through the clothes of tae soon he found them and went back to tae who is already looking at her handsome husband with a loving smile.

"I love you koo ...so much.." Tae confessed suddenly making Jeongukk chuckle and smile lovingly.

"I love you" he confessed back and kissed her while keeping the clothes beside her. Tae is quick to kiss back wrapping her arms around his neck. Jeongukk stood between tae's legs one hand on her waist while another hand on her bump caressing it softly.

Jeongukk pulled away from the kiss and started pecking from her jaw to neck. Tae hummed in content when he kissed her sweet spot . He pecked there few times and started sucking on it making it turn purple. Tae clutched his back hair moaning softly.

Jeongukk pulled away looking at his art and kissed on the mark softly. He took the clothes which he kept beside her and made her wear them after he is done making her dress up, he picked her up again and went towards the vanity and made her sit in front of the mirror.
He took the hair brush and started brushing her hair loosening the knots of the hair and then he took the curler and started curling her hair while tae just sat there prettily while swinging her legs slightly letting her husband doll her up.

"And done" he said after doing her hair and clipping a flower shaped pearl clip on hair.

"Aww baby u look so cute love.!" Jeongukk said and kissed her lips who smiled and kissed back.

" wait here I will be back after changing..!" Jeongukk said making her sit on a bed and pecked her head . Tae nodded smiling

Tae is sitting on the bed using her husband's phone waiting for him. Jeongukk came out after getting ready to see his baby didn't even acknowledge his presence too busy in watching cute baby videos. He chuckled at his baby wifey who is watching with a pout and pecked her lips bending to her height making her gasp at the sudden movement.

Tae hit his chest gently pouting " you startled me"

" aww Iam sorry love forgive your hubby, it's just that you are looking so cute and I couldn't resist those pouty pink lips" he squeezed her bottom lip gently biting them softly and continued with sucking.

Soon they pulled out of the kiss to see tae with pink cheeks looking down. Jeongukk keep our a hand on his heart due to too much cuteness and pecked, smooching her cheeks.

(UwU his cheeks 🥺)

Soon they both made their way downstairs to inform the senior jeon's that they are going to office.

"Ahh kook-ah me and ur dad decided to do a pregnancy photo shoot of this month tomorrow..what do u say.!!?" Han ga in asked her son who looked at tae who nodded smiling.

"Sure mom!" Smiled Jeongukk

"Great then I will tell our yug to come tomorrow then!" Han ga in smiled excitedly making tae and Jeongukk chuckle.

Well tae's mother in law is always get excited during every month pregnancy photo shoot. They started doing photoshoot since the first month of tae's pregnancy. It's Han ga in idea cause she wanna cherish every month of pregnancy and to see in future. Tae and Jeongukk too thought it's great idea and said Okai since then they take photo shoot of her pregnancy with yugyeom being the photographer.

They made their way out of the house and went towards their car. Jeongukk opened the door for tae like a gentleman he is and closed the door behind after she sat comfortably. He went to the another side and sat on his driver seat and started the car his one hand on steering wheel and another holding tae's hand.

Tae started playing with his hand tracing the tattoos of her husband pecking them work a cute pout on her face. Jeongukk who saw that couldn't help but coo at her and peck her hand talking is near his lips.

Soon they reached the company and they both got out of the car with Jeongukk helping tae to get down the car. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer who smiled and kissed his cheeks before they made their way inside. Every employee is shocked to see their CEO secretary/ wife after so many months.

Their eyes traveled to the bump which tae and Jeongukk had hand on only to gasp while some girls are squealing looking at the couple. Tae smiled at the employees who immediately smiled back. Jeongukk opened the door of the office for tae letting her go in and closed the door behind.

" OMG did u guys see that.!!" One of the employees squealed followed by her friend

"Yes I did" the employees agreed smiling happy for their CEO and his wife.

"Whatever" one of the girl employee said rolling her eyes making the other employees scoff.

"You are just jealous that Mr. Jeon married a beautiful and gorgeous girl....... Who is Unlike u liya " one of the employees sassed making the employees laugh and agree.

Liya stomped her feet angrily and went back to her seat.

The other just scoffed at the delusional girl and went back to their works.

Back to taekook

Jeongukk is spring on his swirling chair while tae is sitting on the couch in a criss cross drawing the designs to pass time. Jeongukk didn't stop her cause he know that his baby loves to draw and that too it didn't require to do any work except drawing so Jeongukk let her draw whatever she want time to time checking on her while asking whether she hungry or thirsty.

Time skip at home

Yug is already at home setting up the camera in the back yard with the help of the boys while tae is already ready with the help of Lia and Mrs.Jeon.

"Are u ready tae.!?" Yug asked smiling to which tae nodded smiling.

Jeongukk also got ready in a suit cause yug told him to wear so that they both can take a picture together with the baby bump since the bump has grown.

Soon the photo shoot started with yug and the boys,Mrs. Jeon telling the poses for the pictures.

(Imagine they are taekook)

To be continued................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 353 22
Two souls. One who longs for love, One who is in a quest for his one true love. Their lives are merged by the red string of fate through marr...
678K 34.4K 82
Jeon Jungkook; a well known name in the business industry is a cold, strict and dominant type of person who wants everything as per his will and if a...
48.6K 3.4K 18
So im here with a new taekook book...i hope you all like this bookπŸ’™πŸŒŸ Story of a soft kind boy who all his life never felt any love and effection fr...
42K 1.2K 20
Unexpected arranged marriage between Taehyung and Jungkook, when the world happens to be in a critical condition. A fluffy story of Taekook married...