✧28✧

8th and 9 th month of pregnancy.......

(Detailed delivered scenes would contain...I will put ⚠️ symbol when it starts ..so if you guys are uncomfortable they you can skip that delivery part)

It's tae's eighth month is her pregnancy it's just a month and they are gonna meet their baby to which they are so excited. Right now tae and Jeongukk are at pregnancy classes. In those classes they say a things about the period of pregnancy about how the baby grows during all months, what we should eat for the baby to be healthy and strong, what yoga asanas we should due for a easy birth of a baby, and how the baby born.

They have been attending these pregnancy classes together to know more about the pregnancy and for tae to give birth safely. There are not only them there's many couples are present who are expecting but Jeongukk being a famous CEO they decided to give them classes privately. Tae too didn't object cause she too feels overwhelmed by the stares she would get during classes cause of his husband being famous.

"Hello everyone! How r u all doing..?" A cheerful voice greeted them.

The couple greeted back smiling.

"Well today our topic is that 'how the baby is born' that means now we are gonna see the graphical representation of how the baby is delivery / birthed by the mother"

The couple smiled while tae already know but Jeongukk is so nervous about that. Tae sensed that and held his hand assuringly to which Jeongukk calmed down.

"Okay let's start!" Saying that the staff started playing the graphical video of a child's birth.

Seeing how the vulva stretched Jeongukk immediately hugged his wife closer who smiled and kissed his cheek. He hissed when it expanded more almost at the size of the head and kissed tae's forehead rubbing the baby bump softly.

Soon the video came to an end making Jeongukk sign in relief and his his face inside tae's neck nuzzling. Meanwhile the staff went out side to give the couple some privacy.

"O my god! Baby that looks so painful" Jeongukk said looking at tae in concern while softly pecking her lips while caressing the baby bump.

"It is koo but u will be there with me right! So no problem...we can get through this together" Tae said smiled caressing his hair rubbing his ear shell soothingly.

Jeongukk nodded and kissed her to which she kissed back immediately.

•.•

They came back home after classes with tae laying on the bed and sleeping peacefully. Jeongukk came to the room after showering to see tae already sleeping due to exhaustion.

He slowly went towards her and sat down caressing her hair tucking the strands that are on her face behind her ear softly not to wake her up.

"Hi mama" Jeongukk whispered softly to the baby bump laying on the bed facing tae and the baby bump. His face is in the level of baby bump facing the bump.

He smiled widely when he felt a kick on his hand as a reply.

"My mama isn't sleepy huh.?" He asked to which he got a kick again making him kiss the foot print that became visible from the kick.

?" He asked to which he got a kick again making him kiss the foot print that became visible from the kick