✧26✧

5 month pregnancy.........

It's tae's 5th month her bump is so cute that Jeongukk couldn't take his hands off her bump always talking to the bump while kissing the bump softly making tae chuckle at her husband's cute acts.

About sharma's they went back to India cause Namjoon got some work to do. Tae was sad that her parents are leaving already but they assured her saying they will be back soon after the work is done and will stay with her until the delivery of their grand child.

Right now they are getting ready to go out on a long trip cause they want to spend some time together as a family so they planned a trip. About tae they already asked the doctor whether it is safe or not for her to travel but doctor assured that she will be fine and it will be like taking fresh air and it is good for her to walk too but she will have sickness due to the pregnancy during journey. Hearing this they decide to stop the trip but tae didn't let them saying

'I don't want trip to cancel because of sickness ...plus u guys will be there to take care of me right!' Tae said pouting cutely with puppy eyes.

And the jeon's couldn't resist their daughter in law's cuteness. So they agreed to go ..so now they are getting ready and packing their bags for trip.

Tae is sitting on the bed pouting while one hand on her cute bump looking at Jeongukk who is arranging their luggage.Jeongukk looked at tae to see her pouting. He chuckled and said

" Baby what happened ma why are u pouting!?" Jeongukk asked softly while going towards tae and lifting her up like a baby and made her sit on his lap.

Tae wrapped his arms around his neck and snuggled into his neck and punched his chest softly making Jeongukk scrunch his nose chuckling.

"You are not letting me do anything!" Tae pouted which immediately got pecked away by Jeongukk making her whine with red blooming her cheeks.

"Well I can't let my baby mama do anything now can I ..huh!" Jeongukk said playfully while nuzzling her neck making tae giggle at the ticklish feeling.

Jeongukk later tae down on the bed and leaned on her chest and nuzzled into it making tae bit her lips while smiling. She started threading his hair with fingers making Jeongukk hum at the comfort and slowly started drifting to sleep cause he didn't get any sleep last night due to tae's cravings but he isn't complaining tho he loves to take care of his queen and princess.

Tae looked down after few minutes to see her husband sleeping on her chest making it as pillow with a pout on his lips looking so cute like a baby. Tae smiled lovingly and pecked his lips making him smile in his sleep. Tae chuckled and she too soon went to sleep too.

Ⓣ♥︎Ⓚ

Everyone are in living room except tae and Jeongukk after getting ready. Jeon couple and Jeongukk's friends sitting in the living room, chatting while waiting for tae and Jeongukk.

Soon they came downstairs with Jeongukk helping tae to climb the stairs down with hands on her waist. They are smiled at the couple.
Jeongukk made tae sit on a sofa in living room and after greeting his friends he went upstairs again to bring the luggage of both.