✧21✧

Double update ~Enjoyyyyy ✨✨

Long chapter ahead~
⚠️ Many pictures...

Author's pov
Since the time the Jeons got to know that their daughter in law being pregnant the whole mansion is like there is gonna be a festival. Everyday is like a festival for them. They wouldn't let tae do anything, everything they bring to tae even it is a water.

Even tho tae is just 3 weeks pregnant the jeons didn't let her do anything. Jeongukk's friends are looking after her like how a brother would look after their sister not like they aren't like that before it's just they became overprotective brothers for tae.

About Jeongukk,he wouldn't even leave tae whenever he is at home which is most of the time cause since the news of pregnancy Jeongukk started working from home so that he can be with his wife and savour every moment of pregnancy together.

Tae and Jeongukk already announced the news of pregnancy to Sharma's (tae's parents) they literally cried hearing the news and just like jeon's they too became protective of tae and excited for the baby cause even in Sharma's house the upcoming baby is the first baby in the household.

Present time........(In South Korea,Busan)

Right now the whole mansion is decorated including the back garden ,balcony everything. Mrs jeon, Han ga in and Mr jeon, junghoon thrower a party because of tae's pregnancy. The upcoming baby is gonna be the first heir and child of Jeon. So they are so excited for the baby making Jeongukk and tae laugh at their cuteness.

"Is everything ready..?" Han ga in asked the decorators.

"Yes mam we just have to give final touches" the decorator replied assuring that everything is on track.

Han ga in nodded and went to see another arrangement to see while junghoon  looking after the back garden decorations.

After looking at the decorations Han ga in looked at the time to see it's still 2 hours left for the party to start so she went to kitchen to see the drinks which are gonna be served for the guests.

Meanwhile Taekook

Jeongukk and Taehyungi are in their bedroom with Jeongukk getting ready and tae is in the shower. Soon tae came out of the shower with her bathrobe and a towel wrapped around her hair to dry it .she looked up to see Jeongukk sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone with wet hair and the shirt upper buttons open.

Tae shook her head and took another towel went towards her husband and sat on his lap startling him cause he is so into checking his phone that he didn't hear the bathroom door opening sound.

Out of instinct he immediately wrapped his arms around her waist ,pulling her closer .he was about to ask something but before that she started drying his hair with the towel but Jeongukk stopped her holding her hair taking the towel away from his hand and kissed her hand looking at her.

"I will dry it baby you don't have to stress and more over I myself will dry your hair not the other way round." Jeongukk said while looking at her lovingly and pecked her pink soft strawberry lips who smiled shyly and nodded.
Saying that he started drying tae's hair making her sit on the chair in front of the dressing table , facing him while him standing in front of her drying her hair.

Tae hugged his torso and looked up at Jeongukk with her chin on his abs. Jeongukk smiled at his cute baby leaning down and pecked her lips. After pulled away from peck tae pouted her lips towards Jeongukk who chuckled softly and pecked her lips again .

He pecked her lips continuously till she burst into giggles. Hearing the adorable giggles of his wifey he pulled away and looked at her who is already looking at him.