✧7✧(M)

This chapter contains mature content (21+).

וווווו

Jeon's had their dinner talking with eachother about company and many other things.

Tae and jungkook came back to their room,tae locked the door behind them.first jungkook got freshen up and was sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone waiting for his wife who is taking a shower.

He is just wearing sweatpants with shirtless,the black silk sheets covered till his torso displaying his well defined abs.

Jungkook looked up hearing the bathroom door open.seeing the sight infront of him his doe eyes changed to dark eyes filled with love,lust, adoration, possessive.

There she is looking so sinful in those satin cloth with her hair loose falling on her shoulder.

Tae looked at jungkook who is looking at her like a prey.she kept her knee on the bed first followed with her hands,crawling towards her husband who opened his arms wide for his wife.

Jungkook pulled her towards his chest and kissed her who kissed back with same passion.tae is straddling jungkook's lap with her arms around his neck,one hand threading his hair while jungkook's one hand is around her waist and another caressing her exposed inner thighs making tae moan into the kiss.

Jungkook sucked her lower lip and inserted his tongue into her mouth tasting her wet cavern.he sucked her tongue making her moan loudly.

Without breaking the kiss he layed her down on bed and pulled away breathing heavily leaning their forehead on eachother, closing their eyes.

Jungkook opened his eyes to see tae still catching her breath closing her eyes.he smiled, pecked her forehead,eyes,nose,cheeks and kissing her again on lips making her smile in the kiss and kiss back with her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

The kisses continued towards the jaw and then ears.he kissed her ears nibbling the shell making her release a breathy moan while tugging his hair.jungkook groaned in the ear making shivers run down her spine.

"You look sexy in that baby"jungkook whispered huskily with his deep voice making tae almost let out a moan but bit her lip not to let out any sound.

Jungkook kissed her neck and started leaving trail of wet kisses till tae moaned at the particular spot.jungkook smirked and started sucking, nibbling, licking at that spot creating a love bite.

Soon their clothes were off leaving them naked.jungkook covered both of them with blanket still hovering above her and kissed her who kissed back immediately.

"Let's try something new yeah?"jungkook whispered after pulling away from the kiss,looking into her eyes, smiling.

Even though tae is nervous,she nodded smiling back trusting her husband.