Amaranthine - Emily Prentiss

By KERV_C

Agent Roy is stubborn, but has many good reasons. She doesn't trust a lot of people and hides many secrets... More

The interview
The hand
The interrogation
Meet the team
On the run
What is love, really?
A real psychopath
Under cover
Counselling
Gone
Discovering
Gravestone
A daydream
Death: Dying and killing
Her
Secrets
Regrets
Violet
Blake
Perfume of sweat
The scent of flowers
Reunited
Priority
I want the truth
Red
Council with the con
Time flies
Amaranthine
Unfadable

Misunderstanding

1.1K 40 21
By KERV_C

"Are we really going to let him lay there?"
Garcia looked through the window, he was still unconscious, but the bleeding had stopped. 

JJ and Reid both stretched out their heads to look at the same direction.

"Yeah.." JJ said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Btw, you guys own me 5 bucks each" Morgan joined the conversation with a bright smile.

"What? No way" JJ said

"Im with JJ on this one, you said she would say it to us, together in a meeting. That was different" Spencer said.

"Guys...come on, a bet is a bet, she said she liked her in front of us, it counts."

"Love, she said yes to love." Garcia corrected but made a frown. "But it was like so not what I expected it to be. That was so not romantic but it was at the same time. Why does my romantic love confession fantasy have to get ruined by some guy.."

"Come on,..I still won" Morgan said as he smirked

"I think JJ was actually closer" Spencer said.
They looked at her

"I said she'd either confess by avoiding one of our questions during a case" JJ said as she smirked as well.

"Ok, Never mind then" Morgan said as he gave up his chance of cashing in 15$. "What do you think they're talking about?" He said as he looked behind him.

All of them looked the same way as they looked at Emily's office door. The curtains were closed since a few days ago and she didn't reopen them today either.

"They have a lot to talk about,...it's been a lot" Garcia said as she daydreamed of their wedding.

-

"I think I smeared it" Katherine said as she looked at Emily's lips.

"Don't care" Emily said as she traced her thumbs on Katherine's lips. The shade of lipstick was on her lips as well.

Sat on her own desk, Emily held tightly with her legs the woman of her desires. Katherine's torso pressed along sides Emily's as she stood in front of her.

Many things had happened. Many thoughts and concerns could be shared.

But nothing is better than communication. Physical if you understand.

For them, mouth to mouth seemed to have been the chosen exchange, quite literally.

"Are we not going to talk about,...everything that's happened?" Katherine said as Emily was tasting her neck.

She gave trails of small kisses as she reached her upper breasts and traced in circles the buttons on the shirt that should most definitely be taken off.
"After,..... when we're exhausted" Emily said as she continued her journey and tried to unbutton the first one.

"Then let me help you" Katherine said as she gently pulled on Emily's hair and made her lay on her desk. Katherine looked down on Emily's face as she hovered over her.
Going down she held her tightly on the wooden structure so she could not move.
"Kath-!"

Kissing her to shut her up, Katherine's hands gently hooked the woman's throat to secure her head to the table. The other travelled around her clothed body as it made gentle strokes along her inner thigh.

Stubborn, Emily tried to stand up for herself, get the upper hand and have her own fun with Katherine. Being the toy was not her usual place.

As she stood up again, Katherine let go. Letting go of her she only stared at her with lust in her eyes.
Knowing Emily would want to dominate her seemed tempting but not today.

As Emily tried to approach her, Katherine stepped backwards.

"Careful, I might scream" Katherine said as she smirked.

"I'd love to hear it" Emily said as she took as step forward and tried to kiss her.

Chasing after her, Emily kept walking towards her as Katherine took small steps behind.

In silence, the lusted for each other.

As Katherine reached the door and could no longer walk backwards, Emily took her chance to cut the distance between them. Coming up face to face the desires in her glances weren't hard to guess.

But as she went in for the kiss, Katherine took her arms and dragged her to her place. Emily now backed up to her own door was surprised for a second.

Katherine whispered to her ear as she forced her knee in between her legs.

"Although,....we both know who the real screamer is....."

Hearing it, knowing that it was the truth, Emily was flustered by embarrassment and from her thirst for her touch. She closed her eyes, ready to be ravished as she gave up the idea of having the upper hand this time.

As she teased her neck and ear with kisses and overwhelming her with the scent of her perfume, Katherine carefully glided her hand down towards Emily's stomach, reaching from under her blouse. Smiling as she listened to her shorten breath, she reached for her breasts with her other hand.

Emily closed her eyes as she waited for Katherine's hand to crawl down to its destination. Her head against the door, she bit her lips as her silver hair had become less tamed, from the action, rubbing itself between her skull and the wooden door.

With one hand only, the button of Emily's pants and zipper were opened. A hand crawling inside, touching the bare sensual skin underneath worked its way towards Emily's pleasure zone.

Like that night, when she had touched herself to fell pleasure, surrounded by her scent, Emily was being pleasured. Not by herself this time, Katherine was there, finally.

Like they had never kissed or ever touched each other before, this felt new and exciting. Katherine pressed her body unto Emily as she gently circled her clit, feeling her wetness in her panties and from the tongue in her mouth. Kissing, only breaths of impatience could be heard.
But not through the door. It was to thick for that.

Tasking, licking, bitting each others lips, both knew that was the only way Emily would remain silent, or you could say, less vocal.
Although, she would murmur or hum a sound of surprise, lust, pleasure whenever Katherine would increase her speed or pressure.

Trying to be quiet, she asked.
"P-please,...MhHhm." she mumbled as she bit her lip. Her hips were moving on there own, her back arched towards her lover.

Katherine whispered to her ear with as smirk.
"I do like when you beg, but that's not what I'm looking for,....." she said as she increased her ruthlessness, giving Emily a pleasuring pain as she desperately needed her inside of her.

Locking eyes together, Emily felt a rush of adrenaline, as she needed to do what Katherine wanted.
At her mercy she was, and she had to do it.
But that excited her more, she wanted it so badly. She had to take all her strength to remain collected.

As Katherine teasingly pleasured Emily, the boss took a deep breath before she spoke. Begging she had, but begging would not get her what she wanted.

Of course, when you want something, you ask. And when Emily wants something, she demands.

"Fuck me" she demanded to Katherine. Using her intimidating voice and powerful eyes, she ordered Katherine.

With a simple smile, Katherine inserted her fingers into Emily's soaking wet pussy and fucked her with her hand. Spreading her fingers as she reached deeper in her insides, making Emily feel a knot in her stomach. Scratching towards an orgasm.

"Shhh" Katherine whispered as she violently fucked Emily, hoping she wouldn't make noises.
Ridiculously stupid and impossible.
As she tried her hardest, Emily couldn't help but to moan through her teeth biting her lips.
"~MHHmMh!!!~"

"Such a good girl, trying to stay silent.."
Katherine teased Emily as she suffered her approaching orgasm but couldn't fully express her delight by screaming the pleasure she felt.
Maybe Katherine wouldn't know then, how much pleasure she could give to her.
Oh but she knew.

Continuing to distract her mouth with hers, Katherine kept on fucking Emily with her hand as she felt her bosses legs slowly tremble. Pleased by her signs of an approaching orgasm, she couldn't wait to she her face as she did. The satisfactory was enough, just thinking about it made her a little wet too.

As Emily's control on her vocalizing began to be more sloppy, Katherine became more rough.
Emily's fingers tightly held unto Katherine's shoulders, searching for a stable surface as her body could collapse at any moment.

-Knock knock-

Still being fingered and fingering her, both woman stared at each other.
Thought Emily seemed more surprised by the knock, Katherine did not seem nervous.
"Coming!" She called out as she continued to fuck the shit out of Emily. The woman seemed nervous but couldn't contained straight thoughts, driven by pleasure.

"Literally for you..." Katherine whispered as she fasten her pace and curled her fingers inside of her, using her thumb to now continue rubbing against Emily's clitoris that had become extremely sensitive.

This combo seemed to be a winner as Emily no longer remembered the knock. She closed her eyes as her head tilted backwards on the door.

Having her orgasm, Emily moaned through her kiss with Katherine as she tried her hardest to stay quiet. Katherine could feel the pulsation on the inside of her pussy going off and convulsing at rapid speed.

Blood racing through her brain, the sweat falling down her back, Emily had just been ravished in her office. You could smell it in the air if you entered, the sensual scent of sweat and passion.

Letting her go, Katherine went to Emily's desk to grab a tissu box.

"Can you stand?" She asked the woman as she handed her the box. Emily was now in the floor, sat still, still catching her breath.

Cleaning her hands, as she watched her, Katherine bent down to give a kiss on her cheek.
"You're cute"

Emily scoffed, slightly offended about how Katherine made fun of her condition, when it was her fault. Katherine helped her got up to go sit on a chair.
"Don't blame me now, you kissed me first"
Katherine said as she looked at her reflection on the outside window to look at herself.

Readjusting her hair and her clothes, she wiped away the remaining of the lipstick remaining on her lips, though they had probably licked and swallowed the majority.

She looked back again at Emily who had regained her calm, regained a cleared mind. She was also adjusting her clothes and her hair. Hiding the evidence.

"Let's have a real talk another time"
Katherine gave her a last look and a wink before opening the door and leaving.

"Ah! You guys okay? I didn't mean to disturb you" Garcia said as she saw Katherine go down the stairs to join the bullpen.

"Oh, we had a sort of altercation,....frustration coming out you know, but...it's not important" Katherine said as she joined her colleagues forgetting or refraining herself from mentioning the sexual part. For them, it seemed they had a lovers fight, when in fact they just had a quickie.
But that was a secret.

"Oh, well...Garcia came up because hum,.. Agent. Veck is awake..." JJ said as she looked worried, hoping this wasn't bad timing and Katherine wouldn't be mad.

For a second Katherine had forgotten about him. Truthfully she didn't give him much importance, especially compared to what they had been doing.

For a few seconds she stayed silent, the others were anticipating a bad reaction to his consciousness.
But before she could speak, Emily was besides her, she had joined them just a few seconds later.

"Ah, I had forget about him honestly" Emily said as she spoke normally as if nothing had happened. Her sudden distant tone and the fact she had avoided looking at Katherine bedsides her to try and hide the naughtiness they had done, only gave the others a slight misunderstanding.
They did have a fight.

"Yeah,.. Are you guys okay?" Spencer asked as he worried his best friends would become distant.

"Yeah everything's good" Emily answered as she still avoided looking at Katherine. The others could tell it's wasn't true but didn't say anything.

Knowing what she had said before, Katherine had to restrain herself from smirking. She knew what the others were thinking.

"It's my fault, I was to rough with her, but we managed, I swear, everything is okay" Katherine said as she looked back at Emily's red face.

She flashed her a radiant smile as she walked away with a grin.

Surely, she would get scolded later by her lover but couldn't miss this opportunity.

Most misunderstanding in her life had caused harm, now, she had the courage to play with it, make a joke and enjoy life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 123 10
Emily Prentiss joined the BAU just recently and everyone's really nice. But one thing still makes her insecure. She hasn't met the whole team of the...
157K 3.1K 54
y/n starts to fall for her coworker emily prentiss but she knows she could never feel the same way so she made a promise to herself to keep her feeli...
204K 3.5K 33
Emily Prentiss x Reader - - - Cisgender female reader - You, the reader, meet a beautiful but retired female FBI agent at a BDSM club and you quic...